Vacation - Cover

Vacation

Copyright© 2003 by JAD

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is fiction. It takes place when my wife and I take a vacation. Part of this story is a fantasy that my wife told me she would like to see happen. The rest is my imagination.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Our hostess told us her name was Samantha, "just call me Sam." she said. "I understand, from what my son has told me, that the four of you have been very intimate with each other." "Yes, he said he and his friends kidnapped you, and made your wife have sex with the six of them."

By then she was standing in front of my wife. "You found out you like fucking lot's of men, didn't you, Slut?" I've also been told you have an insatiable appetite for sex."

She went on to say, "There is one more couple that will be staying here this week and they will be here tomorrow." "They've been here before and the five of us, myself, Burt, Ellie, their names are Gail & Bill, have always had a lot of fun together." "It's was the first time I was fucked by my son." "He's got a cock to die for, as your slut already knows." "Now there will be seven of us."

"But that's tomorrow." "Tonight we have a party to go to." "It's called a Cum Party." "Burt, Ellie and I were going to be the only ones going, but I think it will be more fun if the two of you go also." "Your slut would be an ideal candidate for the cum award."

Looking at me, she said, "Did you bring evening clothes?"

"Do you mean a tux?"

"No, that's not necessary." "Just something nice to wear to wear out." "Nothing fancy."

"I have clothes that will be fine," I said. "When we started on this vacation, I didn't realize my wife was going to become a slut." "Since learning that I have a slut/wife, we will need to go into town and get something more fitting for her to wear."

"As soon as we put our things in our room, we'll go buy something."

Burt then said, "Let us drive you; we know where the nicer stores are."

"Okay, we'll meet you back here, say in twenty minutes."

I then picked up our bags and heading to our room. As soon as we got into the room, I locked the door.

"Hurry Daddy, I need to be fucked so bad!"

She almost tore her clothes off. And I hardly had time to get mine off before she was pulling me down on top of her.

"Stick it in me, now!" "Oh Pleeeease."

I wasn't ready to rush in to it so fast. I love looking at my wife's body. I kissed her long and hard on the lips. I then worked my way down to her nipples and sucked on each one for several seconds. I could feel my wife trying to reach her pussy with her hands, so I grabbed both of them and pushed them up over her head. She had a pleading look in her eyes.

"Oh Daddy, please don't tease me." "I really do need it, bad."

"Yes, I can see you do." "But I'm not ready to fuck you yet."

By now I was taking little nips on her stomach, while I worked my way down to her pussy. I'd never seen her so worked up in all our years of being married. When my mouth and nose was even with her pussy, she was dripping wet. I told her to wait one minute and not to play with herself, while I ran to the bathroom and got a glass. When I got back to the bed, I put the glass under her pussy and started collecting the juice that was running out. Amazingly, she filled the glass in a matter of minutes. I thought about having her drink it right then but decided to wait and put it on the nightstand.

I then started licking and sucking her sweet pussy lips. I could tell she was building up to a huge organism and not wanting her to cum yet, backed off. She tried desperately to push her body up and into my face. But I moved back each time. I then moved back up to I covered her body with mine. Looking into her eyes, told me volumes. They were so glazed that I doubt she could even see me. Her body was shaking, uncontrollably. At that moment I pushed my cock deep inside her. Her climax was instantaneous.

She screamed, "Oh God, Oh My God" And her body shook and shook. It took many minutes before she started to come down from the high, she got.

"Oh Daddy, I love you so much!"

I was still pumping into her. She clamped her legs tightly around me, to force my cock deeper into her pussy. As she rode the wave of her climax, she kept telling me how much she loved me.

Several minutes later, she pulled herself off me and went down and took me in her mouth. Whenever she deep throats me, I've never been able to hold out for long. There's something about feeling myself going down her throat that makes me cum.

Several minutes later, after we'd had time to recoup, I told her we needed to get dressed to meet Burt and Ellie. She went in and washed herself, while I got back into my clothes. When she came out I told her not put her bra on, but to wear the clothes she'd had on earlier. Because of the near transparent blouse she was wearing, you could see the curve of her breasts and of course her nipples.

Just as we started to leave the room, I went back and got the glass of pussy juice.

"Here, slut, drink this."

"Mumm, what is it?" "Oh it's my cum." "I love it."

Burt was waiting for us and we walked with him out to his car. Ellie was already in the front seat, so we got into the back while Burt went around to the driver side.

"Sure sounded like you two were enjoying yourselves." "Mom was sucking on my cock and we could hear your slut all the way into the kitchen."

"Yes she does have a good set of lungs on her."

It took close to an hour for us to get into the city. I entertained my slut and myself by playing with her pussy. I was able to work four full fingers into her. Getting the fifth and then my whole hand was going to take a little longer. But as loose as she was becoming, I didn't doubt for a minute that it would happen. All the time I was playing with her she had many orgasms.

After we had parked and gotten out of the car. Burt asked me how many fingers I'd been able to get into her. He said that he had been watching with his rear view mirror. When I told him, he said he'd like to watch when I finally got my hand in her. He went on to say that Ellie had looked back at us once and then immediately started playing with herself.

"With all the entertainment going on, around me, it was hard to concentrate on my driving."

While Burt and Ellie went shopping in another department, in the store, we went to the department that sold evening clothes. A woman clerk came over to us and asked if she could help. I guessed she was in her late forty's or early fifty's. She had an attractive figure and I wanderer how it would feel to fuck her.

"Yes, I'm looking for an evening dress for my slut/wife."

"Well, sir, she is a very beautiful woman." "The blouse that's she wearing, looks pretty sluty, to me." "Do you have anything in particular you would like for her?"

"Yes, I do!" "But I can't decide whether the dress should be black or white." "Maybe, I'll buy both, providing you can come up with what I have in mind."

"What I'm looking for is a dress with material that clings and will show every curve on her body." "I want it to be, very short, say one or two inches below her pussy." "It should be backless with very narrow pieces of cloth that come up the front to hold the dress on. I want only her nipples covered." "I want the full curve of her breasts to be seen from both the front and sides." "When she walks, the dress should move up but should never uncover her pussy." "But when she bends forward, I want her ass to become uncovered." "Further, when she sits down, the dress must come up and leave her pussy and butt bare." "So that anyone looking down at her would have a clear view." "The material needs to be as transparent as possible."

"So now that I given you an impossible dress to come up with, what have you got?"

"Well, I'm happy to say you are going to be in for a surprise." "Not only do I have the dress in black and white, I also have one in red and blue." "In all four dresses, the material is very transparent." "It will look like she is not wearing any clothing, at all."

"Please go back to the dressing rooms and I will get them."

When the clerk came back to the dressing room, she had all four dresses with her.

"Here, let me undress and dress her."

While the clerk was helping her undress, I noticed she squeezed and pulled my sluts nipples.

"Oh yes, pull my nipples harder. It feels good!" "Mumm, I like you mouth it's so soft." "Please suck my nipples."

I was getting so horny watching them, that I undid my pants and stepped out of them. I then got behind the clerk and lifted up her skirt. She immediately accommodated me by bending over and I slowly pushed my cock into her ass. I felt her jump; because I don't think she thought I was going there, but going to fuck her pussy. She was very tight! I started cuming after four or five thrusts. When I pulled out of her, she turned around and sucked my cock into her mouth. She continued to suck on me until I was hard again. She then turned back around and put the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She was so wet I was able to shove it in up to my balls.

After she had turned back around to allow me to fuck her pussy, she started sucking and licking my slut's pussy. When the clerk came, I could feel her cum running out of her pussy along side of my cock. Both women were warn out by this time. But again the clerk immediately turned and sucked and licked my cock clean. I knew if she hadn't done it my slut would have.

After my slut came, she stuck her tongue into the clerk's pussy and licked and sucked on her until she too have a large orgasm.

As it turned out I bought all four dresses.

The clerk then asked me to follow her back and into another room. She said that the store tried to accommodate all life styles, so she thought I might be interested in some of the jewelry that was for sale there.

When we walked into the room, I could immediately see what she was getting at. This room was decked out with all types of slave jewelry. Items for someone with a dungeon. And a lot of other things I thought would go with B & D and whatever else people would want.

The jewelry she had in mind was a choker ring. The choker was rectangle in shape and round. On the outside edge, in very small lettering it said," I m a slut, Fuck me." Earrings that both had a pendent hanging from them that said "Slut." A matching necklace that hung down to the cleavage that also said "Slut." All four items were sold together as a unit. When I put the choker collar on my slut, it clicked into place. Since there was no key provided, I assumed (correctly as it turned our) that she would be wearing it at all time.

After I purchased every thing I wanted, I told my slut to take off her blouse and skirt. She started to go back to the dressing room, but I stopped her.

"No, do it right here!"

"But Daddy, what if someone comes in and sees me?"

"Look baby, your a slut." "You've acted like a slut for the last two days." "Your wearing a chocker that clearly states your a slut." "Anyone that sees it and reads the inscription will know exactly what you are." "Why do you care if anyone sees you?"

"Now take off those clothes and put on your new black dress."

When she was completely dressed, jewelry and all, she was very sharp looking. The dress fit her just as I had imagined. She oozed sex. When anyone saw her, I was sure they would want to take her right then and there.

We left that department and went looking for Burt and Ellie. They were standing near the entrance watching people. I walked up behind them and taped Ellie on her shoulder. She turned around and gasped when she saw my slut standing beside me.

"Look at her." "I could eat her on the spot."

Burt looked, "Wow!" "That's some dress." "And check out her jewelry." "Nothing like telling the world what you are."

"Does the chocker come off?"

"No, I'm afraid, she's stuck with it for life."

"What about when you guys go home?"

"I guess everyone going to know what she is." "Including our children"

"Daddy, No!"

"Yes, baby, that's the way it is." "Remember, it was your choice to become a slut."

"Don't worry about it now." "We've got two whole weeks left on our vacation." "You've got a lot of people to meet and fuck."

On the way back to the B & B, Ellie sat with us in the back seat. She kept running her hands up and down my slut's legs, while my slut played with her. At one time Ellie leaned over and took a nipple into her mouth. But she never put her fingers in my slut's pussy. Maybe I was again trying to get all five of my fingers in. When I tried pushing my thumb in with the other fingers, my slut said it hurt. I re-adjusted them, and tried again. Then all of a sudden my whole hand was in.

She moved like she was startled. And said, "Daddy?"

"Yes, baby." "How do you like being fist fucked?"

"Oh it feels so different." "Is your fist really in my pussy?"

I started moving my hand as far into her as I could. I soon had it in up to my elbow.

"Oh Daddy, it feels, Aghaaaaaaaaaa! I'm cuming." "Oh, pump your fist in me." "Yes, more." "Oh, I've never felt anything like this before." "Aghaaaaaaaaaaa, Oh, what is happening?" "I love it!" "Daddddddddddy."

When I finally moved my arm, with the intention of taking it out of her pussy, I was met with resistance. Her pussy felt like it had shrunk down around my wrist. And my hand was too large for the opening. I started to pull and all of a sudden my hand popped out. Even with that action, she had a large orgasm.

I told my slut to clean my hand off. She cleaned every last trace of pussy juice from it, then licked her lips.

"God," Ellie said. "Burt, I want you to fist fuck me when we get home tonight." "I don't care how you do; just get your hand in me."

When we got back to the B & B, we went our to room, to get ready for tonight.

"You can take off the dress for now, and take a bath." "You need to be squeaky clean before we go out."

"Yes Daddy." "Daddy!"

"Yes, baby."

"Will you still love me, if I fuck more men, tonight?"

"Haven't we gone over this before?"

"Yes, but a lot has happened since then."

"Yes, baby, I will always love you."

With that said, she finished undressing and went to take a bath. When I looked at her new dress lying on the bed, I couldn't believe how small it looked.

Some forty minutes later there was a knock on our door.

"Sam here, we need to leave in one half hour."

My slut was still soaking in her bath. I told her she needed to get out and get dressed.

It didn't take long for her to put on some makeup and then put on her dress. Again looking at her, with the dress and jewelry on, made me get a hard on. I couldn't help but think about all the hard cocks there would be at the dinner tonight. All wanting to fuck her three holes.

We found Sam, Burt and Ellie waiting in the living room. This was the first time Sam had seen the new dress.

"Wow and double Wow!" "She's some hot looking woman." "That dress is so transparent; it's hard to tell she is wearing anything." She then kissed my slut on the lips.

"Mum, you taste good too." "Tomorrow when everyone is here, I want to take you down to the dungeon. "There are so many things I'd like to do to you."

"Do you think, the locals will object to her wearing something like this?" I asked.

"Nope, where we are going, less is better." "Actually the rest of us are over dressed." "But we can remedy that when the time comes."

While we drove to the hotel, where the function was taking place, Sam filled us in on what a cum party was.

"When we get there, you will notice that most of the guests are men." "Probably close to three hundred."

"From the few women, present, one will be picked to be the guest participant." "The men all jack off on her while she's in a gold bathtub." "To help them cum, the rest of the women play with them and/or rub their naked bodies against them." "The future "Cum Queen," also has an opportunity to suck any cocks that she wants too."

"They keep pumping her body with their cum, until you no longer can see bare skin." "And you'll be surprised how much cum they can generate."

"Once she is covered, she'll be helped up and will stand for about 15 minutes to allow the cum to dry." "What happens is that the cum will be slowly hardening around her." "Her eye's, nose and mouth will be uncovered, so that she can breathe and see." "But it will be harder for her to move with the cum drying on her." "I've seen some women become so stiff that they can hardly move." "When the do move, they look a lot like a stiff legged robot."

"If she can't walk on her own, she will be carried out to the lobby of the hotel and put on display for everyone to see." "Most people looking at her will think she is only a statue and will not realize she is actually alive." "Photographers from all the local newspapers will be on hand to take pictures." "She will be on the centerfold of Hustler and other smut magazines." "Last year the woman's photo was shown worldwide, so I imagine the same will happen this year."

"If one looks close they will be able to see every detail on her body, as the cum, highlights everything."

"I've never been picked, but understand it's a real turn on for many of the women." "Every one of us would like to take a turn." "Imagine being nude in the lobby of one of San Francisco's busiest hotels." "I can just about cum thinking about it."

We arrived at the hotel, parked and walked into the lobby.

"Right there is where some woman will be put tonight."

It was right in the center of the lobby. Anyone coming in from the street and anywhere in the hotel would have to see her.

Sam led us down a hallway to the ballroom. As she had said, there were close if not more than 300 people present. She took us to a table right up front and had us set on the side closest to the podium.

Soon we were eating dinner. It was a stir fry with chicken, beef and seafood. There was plenty of wine to go around and for desert, we had apple pie.

After dinner we turned our chairs around so we could face the podium. My slut's dress, of course, was up to her waist and her pussy and legs we clearly visible. When the speaker came to the podium, he introduced himself than looked around the room. When his eyes feel upon my slut, he stopped and stared. We couldn't see his cock of course, but I bet he got an instant hard on. Or else he was made of stone. He tried to take his eyes away, but couldn't. My slut got into the game by uncrossing her legs and spreading them so he could see her slit and how wet her pussy was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.