Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change - Cover

Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 14

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Trish told Jake her Patricia story in some detail. She had indeed been a model. When she was eight, she experienced what her doctors called precocious puberty. She started growing at an alarming rate. She was five-three at the age of nine, five-eight at twelve. Her exotic looks and long lean body landed her modeling assignments by the time she was thirteen. She was highly in demand until she turned fifteen and reached real puberty. She dieted and exercised and still she grew. She went from five-nine, one hundred-ten pounds at fifteen to five-ten, one-thirty at sixteen. All of the sudden she began receiving fewer modeling assignments. By seventeen her career was essentially over. She was five-eleven and one-fifty. A plus size model before a niche for them existed, she was not happy at becoming ordinary after the highs of modeling for good money.

Despondent at nature’s cruelty, she finally sought the Marilyn Monroe solution. Patricia’s sister found her unconscious body and called an ambulance. Patricia was alive but unresponsive when she arrived at the hospital. She stayed that way for over two years, unexpectedly waking up on New Year’s morning in 1966. Ironically, her extended coma had wasted her body back down to just over a hundred pounds.

Of course, it was not Patricia who woke up in that emaciated body. No, it was Madelyn Lipinski, PhD, who now occupied the shriveled husk. Dr. Lipinski was a fairly renowned social psychologist on the faculty of the New School of Social Research in New York City. She was a forty-six year old Polish émigré, known in academic circles for her elegantly constructed social experiments. Divorced and childless, she was also known for her lusty sexual appetite. Her brazen bisexuality was semi-scandalous in 1986, even in decadent New York. Lipinski died early in the morning on New Years 1987, the victim of a freak subway accident.

Only a person of Madelyn’s discipline could have survived her recycling. Her will to survive was phenomenal, forged as a young displaced person fleeing communism after World War II. She made the best of her new situation, and stoically endured grueling months of rehabilitation. The Wellington family was overjoyed at their daughter’s miraculous recovery. They did not question why their usually vapid daughter woke up as a super-charged dynamo, they were just happy to have her back. The Wellingtons lived in Ossining, New York, less than a mile from Sing-Sing Prison.

By June of 1966, Patricia was out of rehabilitation and able to resume her education. She successfully took the adult education GED test offered by the State of New York and immediately started at Marymount College. Her academic prowess amazed and delighted her parents. Her parents, both corporate lawyers working on Fifth Avenue, had long ago given up any hope for their eldest daughter attending college. Yet, here she was, bounding through first Marymount, then Sarah Lawrence. She might not remember many details of her early life, but they thought the values which they had taught her when she was a child had finally kicked in and blossomed. Trish, as she now wished to be called, earned her BA in 1969, her MA in 1971, and was awarded her PhD just last June. Her seminal research thesis was already being widely cited in professional literature.

Jake was well and truly flabbergasted. He had spent fifteen fruitless months looking for fellow humans who had cycled back in time. Now he had found two in less than a month. Well, actually one of them found him, he amended to himself.

Jake did not hesitate a second before he in turn told her his story and his aspirations. Trish listened attentively, entranced by what he had accomplished in so little time. When he finished, she voiced her only fear.

“But aren’t you changing the future, causing a paradox in time?” she asked.

Jake told her no and explained his reasoning. He said that if the paradox theory were true they had already irreversibly changed the future just by being in the present. He went on to tell her that the time line they had departed was set and moving forward. This time line though, was ripe for them to move in a different direction. Trish immediately saw the rightness in what he said. She was infinitely relieved because she had been walking on egg shells for years, studiously trying to avoid rocking the timeline boat.

The next item they discussed was their relationship. Jake made it crystal clear that he wanted her in his future. That suited her just fine. How strange, she thought, she had known him for a little over twenty-four hours and already could not comprehend a future without him. Jake and Trish knew it was more than lust that had drawn them together, although they were magnificently compatible in bed. No, the attraction was much more fundamental. Jake was used to bonding quickly with certain women, but Trish was a special case that transcended all of his previous relationships. She was the perfect complement to him in every way. Jake instinctively knew she was the partner he needed to multiply his potential to change the future. Their fate was tightly linked. Jake also intuited that Trish would not have or be a problem for Melissa. Melissa was going to love her and vise-versa, there was no question in his mind about that.

“Trish, I want you to move to Florida and live with us. My sister Debbie gave me an idea for a business venture that would be perfect for you. It’s a business that could not only give us a base of actualized women for our political ambitions but also helping a lot of good women with self-image problems,” Jake said.

Patricia ‘Trish’ Wellington wanted to know more about his idea, so Jake explained what he had in mind. Jake said he wanted to open a chain of women’s fitness centers. Not simply workout spas or exercise gyms but total fitness: physical, mental, and spiritual. Trish found the idea increasingly intriguing as Jake talked. They batted about ideas that culminated in a broad business model for the venture. Trish was eager to start work on their idea but Jake said they would need the other two principals in his plan to continue. His sister Debbie was going to handle the physical fitness and self-defense aspect while his cousin Claudia would handle the business affairs.

Jake and Trish discussed her move to Florida next. Trish was anxious to get the show on the road. She said she would start finding other therapists for her clients on Monday. With a little luck, she could have her affairs in order and be ready to move in three or four weeks. Jake told her that he could survive for that long, provided she flew down next weekend to meet Melissa and the rest of his extended family. Trish readily agreed, she wanted to get the awkwardness of introductions over with as soon as possible. That was her style, she confronted challenges as early as she could, and she met everything in life head-on.

Trish also agreed to go with Jake the next day to pick up Leslie. The lawyer had everything arranged. Leslie was being released into his care at noon on Saturday. Luis had agreed to drive Jake up to Newburg the next morning. It was going to look good for the CRRC to have a Doctor of Psychology on hand when they picked up the young girl. Trish also agreed to teach Jake how to speak Polish, Madelyn Lipinski’s native tongue.

Jake kissed Trish to seal the deal. As it would be from now on between them, their kisses gave him an instant erection, and her an instant jolt of fiery passion. Trish enthusiastically gave Jake whatever he wanted, everything he did to her felt wonderful and right. The intensity of her orgasms astonished her. She even came strongly when he took her virgin ass, something that she had spent two life times thinking was impossible. Her new man was also in harmony with her oral proclivity. In fact, he shared it, as they spent a long pleasant interlude in a languid sixty-nine after they showered. They fell into a sated slumber around midnight wrapped in each other’s arms. “My place,” she thought right before she nodded off. “After sixty years of searching, I have found my place.”

Jake woke up the next morning to the pleasant sensation of Trish’s skillful lips engulfing his morning erection. He reached down and grabbed a handful of her thick brown hair. She looked up at him and smiled around his pulsating shaft, then skillfully brought him to a climax. Trish did not let a drop of his precious seed escape before she crawled up on top of him.

“Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, my love, ‘ she said, “and I have a feeling that I will be dining here most mornings.”

Jake laughed and kissed her.

“You sure know how to motivate a man to face the day. Now let me up, we need to shower and collect Leslie.” he said.

“Not just yet, big boy, one good turn deserves another,” Trish said.

Trish slid up his body until her succulent pussy was over his face, and then gently lowered herself onto his waiting tongue. She came almost as quickly as he did. Ten minutes later, they were in the shower. Jake could not get enough of her body, he shamelessly groped her under the pretense of helping her bathe. Trish facilitated his groping by strategically placing the objects of his attention within easy reach. She was bursting with joy to be able to finally let loose after eight years of self-restraint. Not to mention having found her perfect match after all these years.

After they showered, Jake quickly shaved, combed his short hair, and dressed. To his amazement, Trish was ready almost as quickly as he was. She whipped a toothbrush out of her large satchel-like purse, brushed her teeth, towel dried her hair, and produced a clean pair of panties. She slipped into the same outfit she wore to his room last night, shook her head until her hair settled around her shoulders, and put on her shoes. She looked gorgeous and she never looked in the mirror once. Jake was going to have her teach that trick to Melissa. It would add a useful hour to Muffy’s day and save Jake a lot of waiting-around time.

Luis was waiting in the lobby when they made it downstairs. Jake introduced Trish to Luis, who gave her a courtly bow, as he surreptitiously looked her up and down. Luis gave Jake an approving leer as he led the two of them to the car.

Traffic was light. They made it out of the city and onto the Palisades Parkway in half an hour. They took Route 9W across Storm King Mountain into Newburg and arrived at ten-thirty. Trish told Jake she was familiar with this area from her first life. Actually, she used the code phrase ‘I’ve had some experience with’ to discipline her conversation and not say ‘first life’. She said the Lipinskis spent part of every summer during the fifties and sixties in the nearby Catskills. She laughed as she recalled how, in the summer, the Catskill Mountains were often referred to as the Jewish Alps. They stayed at Grossinger’s Hotel, an elegant kosher establishment in the “Borscht Belt.” The Borscht Belt was what entertainers called the string of hotels that catered to a Jewish clientele. Jerry Lewis, Sid Caesar, and Joan Rivers were a few of the comedians who paid their dues doing two shows a night for vacationing Jews.

Trish told Jake this as she straightened out her clothes. She had closed the privacy window between them and Luis as soon as they were out of the city. The window had no sooner reached the end of its travel, when she whipped off her panties and spread herself enticingly across the seat. Jake spent the next hour happily getting to do some of the exploring he had missed last night.

Jake enjoyed watching Trish in action at the hospital. She was consummately professional and imposing as hell dealing with Leslie’s doctor. As she speed-marched the doctor to Leslie’s room she had his head nodding like a bobble-head doll. It took fewer than twenty minutes to have Leslie bundled into the car. Leslie liked Trish immediately. Her instincts told her that the woman’s heart was as big as the rest of her. Trish proved her right by diverting the limo to the nearest mall. Jake and Luis sat in the food court drinking coffee while Trish took Leslie clothes shopping. As they sat sipping their coffee, Luis asked if Leslie was Trish’s daughter. Jake allowed that they were not related although they bore an uncanny resemblance to one another.


Less than a year later, Trish would make Leslie her daughter-in-fact by adopting her. Leslie Solomon became Leslie Wellington. In a few years, the grown-up Leslie Wellington became the chanteuse of her generation. Leslie would also become her generation’s social conscience, just as Trish became the conscience for hers.


Leslie had changed into a new outfit in the woman’s restroom. She was happy with her new clothes and increasingly very comfortable with her new body. After just a few well-chosen pieces of advice from Trish, Leslie had decided that she had no choice but to be a ten year old girl so she took on the role with gusto. Jake was amazed at Leslie’s ability to be such a normal young girl. It was actually easy. Leslie was having fun living the childhood that circumstances had caused her to miss in her first life.

Luis drove them back to Manhattan by six in the evening, they were back in the Plaza. Jake said he would get Leslie her own room for the night but she vetoed the idea. Leslie said she wanted to be with people again, as she was tired of being by herself. Jake sat her down and explained his lifestyle to her. He thought it better to tell her, so it would not be a surprise when she saw how he lived. Leslie laughed as Jake embarrassingly struggled though his little speech to what was outwardly a ten-year-old. She told him she was not a prude and that she saw the goodness in his heart. Jake took Trish and Leslie to dinner at the Plaza’s Oak Room bistro. Leslie soon talked Trish into spending the night with them so they went to Trish’s apartment to get Trish some fresh clothes.

Trish and Leslie were back in the suite by nine-thirty. Jake had fixed the couch for himself but the women were not buying him sleeping anywhere but in the bed with them. Jake acquiesced, sleep being the operative word. He and Leslie had a plane to catch at nine in the morning and it had been a long day. Leslie changed into pajamas and hit the rack while Jake and Trish stayed up talking.

Jake told Trish more about his business plans for them. His sister Debbie had given him the idea when she had complained about the dearth of places where women could exercise in a clean and friendly environment. Jake’s vision was for a chain of women’s fitness centers that offered more than just exercise equipment. Jake wanted Trish, his sister Debbie, and Claudia to come up with a detailed, actionable concept and business plan. He thought they should open a single center in Palmdale as a test platform to refine the concept. So began HERZ Women’s Total Fitness. The HERZ concept would eventually include an exercise plus self-defense program, spa, salon, diet and nutrition counseling, and daycare. Jake introduced Debbie to aerobics and HERZ instituted the wildly popular exercise program ten years before it had hit in Jake’s former time line.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.