Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change - Cover

Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Back in Palmdale, things were not nearly as exciting as they were in Boston. Jake and Melissa went to school and enjoyed the occasional evening with Louisa. Neither Jake nor Melissa could believe the sexual appetite of their new bed-fellow. She was not as frantic in her lovemaking as Tigger, but her slower pace gave her more staying power. Louisa never left the big bed until both her lovers were thoroughly spent. Jake tried to get Louisa together with the twins - to spread the passion around a bit - but Louisa steadfastly refused. She said Jake and Melissa were the only lovers she wanted.

On Sunday, July 31st, Melissa took a rare day off from work. She, Jake, and Louisa took Anita to the beach. Anita was romping at the waters edge with the women while Jake went to get them drinks. Jake was standing in line at the concession truck when he noticed a tiny little blonde in an even tinier bikini. The girl looked to be about twelve or thirteen. She had a cute little ass and small perky breasts. Something about the way she was standing there with her hair in pig tails and her hip thrust out caught his attention. Although she looked like a pedophile’s wet dream, her eyes and demeanor somehow belied her looks. Jake walked up to her and stuck out his hand.

“Hi, I’m Jake Turner. I’m a teenager and you’re not. What gives?”

The girl looked up in astonishment then put her finger to her lips to keep him from saying anything else. She grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the concession before saying anything.

“You caught me,” she said, her voice a captivating contralto. “My name is Dawn Diamond. I’m just having a little fun with the dirty old men. Give me two minutes and I’ll come back and talk to you, my observant teen.”

Dawn walked back up to the concession truck. Jake followed unobtrusively behind her.

As he watched, she sidled up to a middle-aged man standing in line and took his arm, “Buy me a Coke, will you, Mister? I don’t have any money.”

The man gulped and nodded an emphatic yes. Dawn continued to rub her breasts on his arm as they waited in line. Jake watched in amazement as Dawn’s nipples pushed out against the fabric of her swim suit. “Her breasts must be all nipple,” Jake thought, “And at least an inch long.” Puffies, he had heard them called although this was his first time in either life to meet the real deal. Jake’s dick started to harden in his Baggies, he thanked goodness he had worn a restraining jock or his Pinocchio prong would be a tripping hazard. The pair reached the front of the line and the man bought Dawn her coke. Dawn rubbed herself against the man’s body and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Thanks, Mister,” she chirped in a totally convincing little girl’s voice.

Dawn skipped back to where Jake stood.

She giggled and said, “I just love doing that, it makes me soooo hot.”

Jake laughed with her, “I, and everyone else, can tell,” he said, looking pointedly down at her protruding nipples.

Dawn looked down, then pulled her shoulder back to make her bumps even more prominent.

“I must have the most sensitive nipples on the planet. I designed this bathing suit to highlight them. Does it do the trick?”

“You designed that suit?” Jake asked.

“Yep, this one and about thirty more. That’s the real reason why I’m here. I am trying to sell my beachwear line to some local surf shops. The trips a bust, so I guess I’ll head back to California and come up with a Plan B.”

Jake had one of his flashes of inspiration, “Don’t be too hasty there, Bullet. I have someone I’d like you to meet.”

“Bullet?” she asked.

“Yeah, those things stick out like a matched pair of .45 ACP rounds, so I’m nick-naming you Bullet.”

Dawn gave Jake her little girl giggle.

“I like it, Daddy,” she said, giving Jake some tat-for-tit in nicknames.

Jake introduced Dawn to Melissa and outlined his recently inspired surf shop idea. Both women signed on to it immediately. When Jake said they would sell the bathing suit tops and bottoms as separates, Melissa gave him a big kiss. He had said the one thing that convinced her it was a great idea. Because her beautiful Rubenesque ass was slightly out of proportion with the rest of her body, Melissa had always had a problem buying bikinis which fit.

Melissa put the Thornton acquisition team to work looking for properties the next day. With typical Jake luck, they found two beachside souvenir shops for sale. TnT bought both shops, complete with inventory, for a very good price.

The diminutive Dawn Diamond turned out to actually be twenty-three years old with an MBA from UCLA. She and Melissa worked out a partnership agreement where Dawn ran the surf shops and they’d be the only shops anywhere that carried her beachwear. By September 1st ‘Maui Jake’s Surf Shops’ featuring ‘Diamond Pointe Swimwear’ were in full operation. Word quickly spread about the innovative beach wear and its mix-and-match size policy. The places were mobbed for the Labor Day holiday. Of course, Jake had suggested a line of men’s surfing gear to Dawn and that drew in the guys as well. The clothing manufacturer in North Carolina had worked furiously throughout August and they still sold out of clothing in two days.

Dawn grew the business rapidly and, within two years, Maui Jake’s were scattered up and down both coasts of Florida. In five years, they were coast to coast and overseas as well. If it had a beach, it had a Maui Jake’s. A lot of businessmen and distributors were occasionally nonplussed that a woman who looked and dressed as if she were thirteen ran an operation like Maui Jake’s. Dawn was unconcerned about all that. After all, what good was life without joy, and teasing men brought her great joy.

Of course there was one man who got more than just teased, one lucky stiff that got to exercise those super sensitive nipples about anytime he wanted, and one fortunate fellow who sampled that tiny little pussy on a regular basis. Yep, old Jake would playact at picking Dawn up and ravishing her while she pretended to be still in Junior High. Just by Jake talking about what he wanted to do to her body made Dawn’s panties so juicy they would have stuck to a Teflon ceiling.

Dawn moved in with them at the ranch. She took the suite in the east wing using the sitting room as an evening office to design her swimwear. Mitzi made space for her at TnT where she not only worked on Maui Jake’s, but also threw in on any project that she could help with. She and Mitzi became good friends, two smart go-getters given the authority to get things done.

For Jake and Melissa, time accelerated. Melissa especially had a full plate. School, the ranch, and a growing business empire kept her hopping. That was why Dawn was a godsend. The kinky little blonde was focused like a laser beam when it came to business. Leave it to Jake to pick up someone that smart, then figure out something for her to do that would make TnT oodles of money. Of course, it would not have been Jake if he had not helped Dawn find herself. He provided the safe outlet for her kinky side, hell, he even encouraged her when he could be there to watch out for her.

The Stetson trimester ended August the 11th, Jake and Melissa were glad to get the break. Normal classes would start on September 5th, they were planning to carry just as big a course load, but their class sessions would be shorter. Melissa threw herself into work. Both TnT and Thornton Development had a lot of irons in the fire. Jake threw himself into Andrew Wiggins’ reelection campaign and getting laid. He had some catching up to do with Rebecca and Tigger especially!

Erika and Nina called Jake and Melissa every few days to tell them of their adventures in Boston. On the Wednesday after Stetson let out, Erika called and had a long talk with Melissa. After the call, Melissa said that Jake needed to go to Boston and check a few things out. Erika was homesick and missing them but Melissa had too much to do to go herself. Jake agreed and booked a flight for Friday the 18th. The twins got permission to stay the weekend so Melissa would not be at all lonely in the big bed. Ramon and Louisa were going to be in Kissimmee for the weekend at a horse auction so Carmen and Anita were going to stay in the main house as well.

Jake spent Thursday morning with Rebecca Doane at her house. Katie was there also, looking as if she were going to deliver her baby any minute, although she insisted she was not due for another whole week. LaMonte was out of town arranging the paperback rights for Rebecca’s latest best seller. He was scheduled to return the next day. He was not leaving town again until after the baby was born. Rebecca was quickly becoming famous as an author. Her third book was completed and waiting for her publisher to release it. Prerelease sales were already making it look like the book would be another best seller. On this particular Thursday, however, writing was the last thing on Rebecca’s mind. Rebecca, as the song goes, was in the mood for love. Jake had the same agenda, so they spent a couple of sweet hours in Rebecca’s king-sized bed.

About eleven, he buzzed over to the Turner house to visit Helen. Helen had called him yesterday and asked him to drop by for a little family talk. Jake imagined she wanted to talk about her desire to get pregnant, a topic that he found slightly squickish. Jake had no qualms about satisfying Vickie and Katie’s urge to procreate but he had serious reservations about doing the deed with Helen. As it turned out, the conversation did not touch on getting pregnant. It was worse, much worse.

“Jacob, your father is working himself to death. Did you know he was at the doctor’s office last week with chest pains?” Helen dropped on him without preamble.

“What! Why didn’t you call me? How is he? For that matter, where is he?”

“He is at work, of course, he is infuriatingly stubborn. He took two days off, said he was fine, then went right back to work. I’m worried about him, he made me promise not to tell anyone but I couldn’t keep it to myself any longer.”

Jake took her in his arms as she started to cry. If it was bad enough to make Helen break down like this, it was serious indeed. Jake left after calming Helen down and headed straight for Turner Furniture. Jake’s mind was in turmoil, Charles Turner was about the finest man he had ever met. Jake had pushed the expansion of Turner Furniture. Now the plan seemed to be pushing Charles towards an early grave. Jake, of all people, should have anticipated this and headed it off before it became a problem. Charles was still running the day to day activities of Turner Furniture and Appliance, preparing for the Grand Opening of the Tampa store, working on opening the two stores under construction, and planning the start of three more. It was way too much for one man.

Gail Martin, Charles’ secretary, gave Jake a big hug and ushered him right into Charles’ office. She had been on the verge of calling Jake herself to try to get Charles to slow down.

Charles rose from behind his desk and gave Jake a hug. They both sat down as Jake gave Charles the once-over. It had been only a couple of weeks since he had seen Charles, yet it appeared as if his Dad had aged ten years. Charles looked wan and drawn, his thinish red-blonde hair sprinkled with a lot more gray.

“So what brings you down here, Son? Got a new idea for us?” Charles asked with forced joviality.

“Actually I do, Dad. I was thinking that we need to hire a Chief Operating Officer to give you a hand. The business is growing too large for you, or anyone, to run it solo.”

“I was kinda hoping that you would fill that position, son,” Charles said.

“Even if I was, that’s gonna be years from now, and I think the need is immediate,” Jake replied.

“You are right, of course, but it’s hard for me to let go. I have a hard time believing that anyone could run this company as well as I can.”

“That’s the beauty of hiring a COO, Dad. You can still oversee everything, letting let them take care of the day-to-day operations. That’s what Melissa does, and it seems to work for her.”

Charles reluctantly agreed that Jake was right. Jake further convinced him to let Thornton Development Personnel take care of assembling some candidates for Charles to interview.

Jake left and went back to talk to Helen again. Helen was very pleased that Charles had agreed to pass part of his burden to someone else. Helen went on to tell Jake that she was spending three or four days a week in the store now anyway because the decorating end of the business was really taking off. She would continue to try to slow Charles down until the new person was in place. That settled, Helen gave Jake a smoldering kiss of thanks. There were still worries about Charles’ health for them, but at least they had a plan to ease the strain on him. Helen even agreed to stop bugging his dad about getting her pregnant ... for the time being.

Jake’s next stop was at TnT. He had promised Dawn he would take her to the mall that afternoon. Dawn was waiting for him in her office, at work she dressed like the young professional woman she was. Dawn was beautiful in that Southern California blonde way that the Beach Boys raved about. She was a very small woman, barely five feet tall, she probably weighed ninety-five pounds after a big meal. She was much better built than she appeared to be at the beach. Jake thought it strange that, while most women buy clothes to enhance their bosoms, Dawn designed swimsuits to hide hers - except for the bullets.

Dawn had a large beach bag with her when Jake picked her up. He drove her to Liz’s bungalow where she ducked into the bathroom with the bag. Twenty minutes later, she walked out looking for all the world like a twelve year old girl. Jake was always amazed by Dawn’s transformations. He was also amused that, unlike the other ninety-nine-point-nine percent of the women in the world, she took off her make up to look younger. Dawn was wearing a short plaid skirt, a white blouse, knee-sox, and saddle shoes. Her outfit was demure and sweet, her face fresh scrubbed, and her blonde hair in ponytails with pink bows.

By two o’clock, they were at the mall. Jake sat on a bench near the central fountain watching her shop. She had the act, as well as the look, down pat. Right now, Jake was watching Dawn try on shoes. She had the guy trying to help her sweating as if he had stolen something - he probably had, in his lurid mind. The man was slipping a loafer on her foot trying not to be blatant about looking up her skirt. Dawn was sitting there trying not to be blatant about letting him. It was a mutually satisfying arrangement as far as Jake could discern. Jake watched her in two shoe stores and a boutique, laying it on for males and females alike.

Jake did not have a problem with Dawn’s little kink. It was innocent enough. He did worry about her doing it when he was not around, though. There were men who would take liberties far past what she was willing to offer. Dawn told him that she did it in public places just to avoid such situations. In addition, she made sure she was very careful leaving to keep from being jumped. She said she really loved him going with her. It made her feel safe. Coincidentally, Dawn also got hot when she was putting on her act. As her escort, Jake reaped the rewards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.