Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change - Cover

Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The last two weeks in June flew by for Jake and Melissa. College occupied most of their waking hours. Melissa then spent most of her free time between TnT and Thornton Development. Jake took up some of her slack with TnT. Mitzi was happy to see so much of him. She was efficiently managing the ever growing company with the help of an accountant and secretary/receptionist she had hired. She loved having Jake visit anyway, especially if he brought papers for her to type. The orgasm per page rate was still in effect, so she still did his typing herself. Jake found some unique payment options. Her favorite payment plan was when he crawled under her desk and munched muff as her fingers clickity-clicked across the keyboard. Her finger speed even increased as she peaked, but she never spewed typos.

On June 30th, Jake and Melissa caught an early evening direct flight from Orlando to Houston. They arrived at seven o’clock local time, and the entire Diaz family met them at the airport. Jake went with Louisa and Anita to the Avis counter to pick up a rental car while Ramón and Carmen helped Melissa at the baggage carousel. Little Anita was happy having Jake carry her while Louisa took his arm. Jake had to admit they made a striking trio. Anita was a beautiful, happy baby and Louisa looked like an exotic fashion model. It did not hurt his ego an iota having Louisa snuggled up to his side, her firm breast thrusting against his arm.

Louisa Diaz was about five foot-eight and a hundred-twenty pounds. Her waist was ridiculously small, her hips slim but womanly, and her breasts large on her slender frame. She was wearing a short summer dress of the type Jake loved. The dress was white with small yellow flowers, and contrasted with her dusky complexion perfectly. Her thick lustrous black hair hung in undulating waves down her back and almost reached the swell of her little bubble butt. It was all Jake could do to keep from touching that butt to see if it felt as good as it looked. Louisa did not say more than half a dozen words on the trip to and from the rental car counter. Her expression was inscrutable as well. She did however lightly dig her long fingernails into his forearm when the rental agent called them Mr. and Mrs. Turner.

Louisa rode with Jake and Melissa to the Diazes’ house on the outskirts of Houston. Ramón and Carmen owned a small three bedroom house that was well maintained and spotlessly clean. Carmen said that they were going to keep the house when they moved, as her brother was going to rent it from them. The Diazes were exceptional hosts. Carmen had a meal prepared for them and their guest room was comfortably made up. Melissa and Ramón started in on their plans for purchasing horses as Carmen cleaned the kitchen. Jake wandered into the living room and joined Louisa on the couch in front of the television.

“So, Jake, are you ready to start your Spanish lessons?” Louisa asked.

“Now is as good a time as any,” Jake replied.

Jake was completely taken aback when she leaned toward him and gave him a kiss that sent every available red corpuscle in his body straight to his dick. The sudden relocation of his blood made his head spin. She finally broke the kiss and leaned back.

“Beso,” she said, “means kiss.”

Then she swooped her face down again for another scorching lip-lock.

“Otra vez -- means again,” she said in a sultry whisper, her full vermilion lips just brushing his ear.

Jake shivered as she took his hand and put it squarely between her high-set, firm breasts.

“Pecho,” she husked in his ear as the tip of her tongue rimmed the opening.

Louisa let Jake squeeze her breast for a moment then moved his hand and sat back. When Jake opened his eyes, she was smiling. It was the first time he had seen her really smile. It was radiant and sexy as hell.

“Do I have your attention now, me estudiante?” She asked.

Jake nodded his head dazedly. Louisa laughed and then started naming items in the room. Jake figured either his new brain must really work well or her technique was extraordinary. He remembered every single thing she said, yet could have sworn that all he did was stare at her lips.

Jake told Melissa about his first language lesson as they snuggled in bed later that night. Melissa stroked his dick as he talked.

“Well, Baby, I guess we know what her salary will be,” Melissa said as she pulled him on top of her. “Just remember that the Mistress of the Manor comes first.”


The next day, Jake and Ramón went to a Houston Astro’s game while the women went shopping. Carmen and Louisa said that Melissa needed some western clothes. Louisa was going to take Jake and Melissa out on the town that night and Melissa needed to be dressed appropriately. Jake and Ramón were fast becoming good friends. Ramón was just an all around good man and Jake enjoyed his company. For his part, Ramón treated Jake as if he were his son.

Ramón told Jake that he came to the United States in 1949. Ramón had been a vaquero and rodeo bronco rider in Mexico. A rancher near Brownsville saw him ride at a rodeo in Nogales and hired him on as a cowboy, Ramón had not let on that he was only sixteen. When he was established, he went back to Mexico and married Carmen, his childhood sweetheart. In 1952, Ramón enlisted in the Army to fight for his adopted country in Korea. In a rare display of common sense, a personnel sergeant had assigned Ramón as mule skinner in a pack howitzer unit. Ramón had Jake rolling with laughter as he related his adventures trying to get the recalcitrant mules to go where they were supposed to go, when they were supposed to go there.

When Jake asked about Louisa, Ramón’s face clouded over. Ramón regarded Jake for a moment and then told Jake her story of soured romance. Ramón had been the foreman of a large ranch near Brownsville when Louisa turned fifteen. Louisa’s maturity and beauty caught the eye of the ranch owner’s son, a student at the University of Texas at the time. The dashing and handsome young man seduced Louisa with promises of undying love and a future marriage. When the ranch owner found out and ended his son’s duplicity, it was too late for Louisa, she was already pregnant. The wealthy rancher immediately sent his son off to Europe. With his son safely out of the country, he regretfully let Ramón go, providing him with a generous severance and an excellent reference.

Ramón and Carmen moved to Houston and Ramón took a job with the American Quarter Horse Association. Ramón had been torn ever since between his regret that he did not get the satisfaction of dealing with his daughter’s seducer and his overwhelming adoration for his granddaughter. Ramón went on to tell Jake that he was the first man since they left Brownsville that Louisa would even talk to. Ramón was hoping that the change of scenery would help bring Louisa out of her shell. Before she became pregnant, she had been a happy, vivacious honor student. Since then she had become morose and withdrawn, convinced her dreams were trampled and over, even before her life really started.

That night, Louisa took Melissa and Jake to the Stampede Saloon. The Stampede was a roadhouse about thirty miles west of Houston in a town with the unlikely name of Cowboy. Melissa and Louisa looked fantastic in their tight jeans, checkered shirts, and high heeled boots. Jake had on his usual Levis, Gant shirt, and loafers. The three shot pool and listened to the juke box. Jake danced with one or the other every once in a while. Louisa and Melissa drew a lot of attention but, after they politely declined a few offers of drinks or dances, they were left alone.

All that changed about midnight. Jake came back from the bathroom to find two big cowboys sitting at their table. Melissa gave Jake an exasperated look and rolled her eyes.

“Excuse me,” Jake said, “you’re sitting in my seat, and the ladies are with me.”

“Well now, I reckon they don’t need a sissy boy like you any more now that they’ve met some real men,” said one of the cowboys as he draped an arm over the shoulder of a distinctly uncomfortable Louisa.

“Yeah,” said his partner, “so why don’t you ride on out of here boy and leave us alone.”

Melissa started to get up. “Come on, Jake, let’s go home,” she said.

Right then, they could have probably just left and everything would have been fine. But Jake had one of those moments of stubborn unreasonableness that had plagued his first life.

“Nope, we are not leaving, they are,” he said. Then he addressed the cowboy groping Louisa, “You need to get you goat smelly dick skinners off her before this sissy boy kicks you and your boyfriend’s ass.”

Jake’s comments had the desired effect as the two cowboys jumped up cussing and swinging. The men were tough and game, they had obviously done this before. The tall rangy one swung and missed when Jake pulled his head back. The shorter, stocky cowboy caught Jake with his head pulled back and connected with Jake’s cheek. His gold nugget ring cut a gash in Jake’s face. Jake lashed out with a side kick that landed solidly in Shorty’s midsection. The man’s breath left him with a swoosh. He doubled over just in time to catch a forearm across the face. Blood spurted from his broken nose as he crumpled. Jake spun before the man hit the floor, just in time to block a round house punch from the tall cowboy.

Jake beat the bigger man to his knees and was about to put him out when a massive bouncer appeared and grabbed his arm.

“That’s enough, fella,” he said, “Fights over.”

Jake dropped his hand and said, “Yes, Sir.”

The bouncer helped the two cowboys up and herded them towards the rest room as a second, equally large beefy bouncer watched Jake. Melissa sat him down and used a napkin to wipe some of the blood off his face. Louisa just sat there looking at Jake with undisguised lust. Melissa was just finished cleaning Jake up when a couple of deputy sheriffs arrived. Over Melissa’s strident protests, they handcuffed Jake and led him to their patrol car. One of the deputies told Melissa she could probably bail Jake out Monday morning.

A jailer rousted Jake out of his cot Sunday morning at six-thirty. Jake was tired and a little groggy but not badly damaged from the fight. The jailer handed him a tray with a couple of pieces of fried bologna, some grits, and a biscuit. He had eaten worse and the pot of coffee he shared with his cellmates was not bad. His cellmates had on the same orangish jump suit he had been issued. One guy was black, the other was Hispanic. Jake figured he was in an equal opportunity jail when all three of them were given mops and buckets.

At ten-thirty, the jailer came for him again. He was led to the sheriff’s office by a back door. A big ruddy complected man was sitting behind a large wooden desk that dominated the room. The man was casually dressed in jeans and a plaid shirt. A large pair of cowboy boots hung off the corner of his desk as the sheriff leaned back in his high-backed swivel chair. An ornate placard identified the man as Sheriff Buck Campbell. Sheriff Campbell did not appear to be a man to be trifled with. Jake stood at attention on a set of yellow footprints painted on the floor in front of his desk. The sheriff observed his posture and smiled.

“At ease, son, have a seat. We have some jawin’ to do,” the sheriff said.

Jake nodded and said, “Yes, Sir.” He sat down and gave Sheriff Campbell his undivided attention.

The sheriff looked him over for a few seconds and said, “You are the reason I’m here on a Sunday, Son, instead of fishing. So far this morning, I’ve been on the phone with a Florida States Attorney, the Sheriff of Volusia County, and a Congressman. All of them telling me what a fine young man you are. Oh, and your pretty little fiancée is sitting in my lobby with a hundred-dollar-an hour-lawyer who is yammering about habius corpus. It’s enough to put me off my feed if’n I was a man who worried about such trifles. On top of that, there is the little matter of one of the boys you put the whomping on being my brother and all.”

Uh-oh, none of that was good news to Jake, especially the last part.

“Sheriff, I did not ask for anyone to call you on my behalf. I should have walked away last night and didn’t, I’ve earned whatever you have in store for me.”

Sheriff Campbell’s eyebrows shot up at that. This boy certainly acted like he was older than he looked.

“Well now, son, it ain’t as bad as all that. You’d a been out of here hours ago if I hadn’t had to show folks I wasn’t going to be coerced into something. I’ve been telling my brother Rudy for years that he was going to grab something one day he couldn’t let go of fast enough. I guess he can think about that for the next month while he eats with a straw. The way I hear it, him and Dewey jumped you. They earned the ass whupping you put on them. My boys tell me you wasn’t drinking and were real polite and respectful so no charges have been filed against you. Hell, we didn’t even fingerprint you. You give me your word that you’ll find another town to party in and you can walk.”

“You can count on it,” Jake said, “In fact, as soon as we buy some horses, I’ll leave the state.”

Sheriff Campbell perked up at the mention of horses.

“What are you looking for in horses?” Buck asked.

“Well, I don’t know anything about it really, but I believe Melissa’s ranch manager, Ramón Diaz, is looking for a quarter horse stallion and five mares,” Jake said.

“I’ve heard of Diaz, he has a solid reputation as a trainer. I just happen to have a stallion for sale. His bloodline goes back to 1928. I already have one stud on my place, and I either have to geld the young one or sell him. I don’t have the heart to cut off his balls. Why not stop by and see him this afternoon? It will be worth your time,” the Sheriff said as he wrote down directions to his ranch plus his phone number.

“I’ll be sure to tell Melissa and Mr. Diaz. I hope you won’t mind if I don’t drop by personally,” Jake said.

“I’ll understand, Mr. Turner,” Buck said with a laugh.

The sheriff let Jake out of his office through the back door and had a few words with the jailer. The jailer nodded then led Jake to the property room to collect his belongings. Ten minutes later, Jake was dressed and in the lobby where Melissa held him tightly. He comforted her, repeatedly telling her he was fine. She wanted to take him to a hospital to get checked out but he scoffed at that notion. He told her all he needed was a little sleep and he would be as good as new. Melissa introduced Jake to the smug looking lawyer. Jake shook his hand and thanked him curtly. Melissa wrote the lawyer a check and sent him on his way. Louisa sat quietly watching everything. She was surprised and pleased when Jake swept her up for a hug.

“Ladies, I’m sorry I ruined your evening,” Jake said.

Melissa gave him a look, “I’ve never seen that side of you, Baby, you are scary when you lose your temper. Those two asked for what they got though. I’ll bet that the next time they think twice before they mess with a ‘sissy boy’.”

Then Louisa chimed in, “I’m sorry I caused you to get hurt and put in jail, it is more of my bad luck with men.”

“It wasn’t your fault, Louisa. Those two bothered you and Melissa, not the other way around. Besides, some good might come of it because the sheriff has a stallion for sale that Ramón might want to look at,” Jake replied.

Melissa drove them back to the Diaz home. Ramón called Buck Campbell and spoke with him at length about the stallion. When he hung up the phone, Ramón told Melissa that it would be worth a few hours of their time to go see the horse. Melissa grabbed her purse, kissed Jake goodbye, and she and Ramón hit the road.

Jake was dressing after his shower when someone knocked on the door. He slipped on his shirt and opened the door. Louisa was standing there in another short, sleeveless dress, this one tan with diagonal red stripes. She had her mass of raven black hair held back with red barrettes. She looked sweet, demure, and incredibly sexy all at the same time.

“I thought you might like another Spanish lesson,” Louisa said.

“Sure, Senorita Diaz,” Jake said. “Where would you like us to be, la professora?”

“Mucho bueno, Senor Turner, here would be just fine,” she said as she closed the door.

Louisa pushed Jake back until his legs hit bedside and he sat down with a bounce. She reached both hands up and slowly unbuttoned the top button of her dress.

“Uno,” she said, “is Spanish for one.”

Her red lacquered nail slipped another button from its hole, “Dos is two.”

Jake decided right then that math was now his favorite subject. There were fourteen buttons on her dress. Those Spanish cardinal numbers were indelibly burned into his brain. Louisa shrugged her shoulders and her dress pooled at her feet. She stood in front of him in the white lace underwear she seemed to favor, shoulders back, and head held high. She was a proud Indian princess, artlessly sexy, unpretentiously beautiful. Louisa had a raptly attentive student as she continued the lesson in white lace and high heels. Jake saw immediately that she had solved the attention deficit disorder problem which was plaguing thousands of teenage boys.

Jake rotely repeated words and phrases for twenty minutes before Louisa jumped on him knocking him flat on his back.

“Melissa said you have a personal way for paying women who help you with your education. She said that I should tell you I want the going TnT rate, whatever that is.”

“Miss Melissa is sometimes too clever for her own good,” Jake said with a laugh. “Right now all you are getting is a sample until we have more time for proper payment.”

With that, Jake kissed her and then rolled her off him and onto her back. He positioned his face between her thighs, pulled the gusset of her panties aside, and gave Louisa a three-orgasm preview of things to come. Louisa was a languid lover, easy to please and quick to orgasm. Jake knew it was going to be an event when they had enough time to really get into it. Louisa lay sprawled on the bed, arms akimbo as Jake kissed his way back up her tawny torso.

“You must think I’m a nymphomaniac,” she said.

“I think you are a beautiful, passionate women,” Jake replied. “Besides, nymphomaniacs don’t orgasm from sex.”

“Then I guess I’m not a nympho,” she laughed. “For some reason, certain men set my body on fire. First Coy Holloway, now you. Coy got me when I was young and innocent. He lied to me about us having a future, but he needn’t have. I was so hot for him I’d have still done anything he wanted me to do. After Coy got me pregnant and told me I was just another Mexican slut to him, I thought I’d never have those feelings again. Then I met you, you could have taken me to bed ten seconds after we first shook hands. I know you felt that, yet you didn’t take advantage of me. Now you have me in bed willing to do absolutely anything you want and you just take care of my needs. You are a strange young man, Jake, strange and wonderful. I’m afraid that now you are stuck with one more woman in love with you, just exactly as Melissa predicted.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.