Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 33 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Melissa eyed Alfred nervously, what was he doing there? Michelle made nothing of it though and continued her pleasant banter. Melissa relaxed when Alfred did nothing more than join in the conversation. Melissa clamped her knees together when Michelle put her hand on her leg again and gave the blonde woman a warning look. Michelle just smiled at her and continued chatting. Alfred seemed to pay them no attention as Michelle slowly forced Melissa’s legs apart. Michelle had just reached Melissa’s panties when Alfred suggested they shoot a game of pool and see what was on the jukebox. The trio slipped out of the booth, the women headed through the beaded curtains while Alfred detoured by the bar for another round. Alfred slipped the bartender two hundred dollars to hang the ‘closed’ sign on the door for the next hour before bringing the women their drinks.

Melissa had a good time shooting pool and dancing to the jukebox. Michelle and Al were such good company, he so urbane and polished, she so beautiful and sophisticated. Theirs was the life Melissa had given up to raise a family. She much preferred the life she had chosen but had to admit this was nice for a change of pace. If Jake had been there, it would have been perfect. As it was, she was getting plenty of attention from her new friends. Michelle kept up the subtle sexual pressure as Alfred watched in amusement. Melissa stopped worrying about him when she decided he just wanted to watch, and let Michelle set the pace.

Melissa danced with each of them a couple of times. They were both smoothly polished dancers and glided her around the floor with practiced ease. She enjoyed the difference in the way they felt against her.

“Tease my husband a little, Melissa,” Michelle directed. “We don’t want him to feel left out.”

Melissa did as her friend suggested and pressed herself against Alfred as they swayed to a slow song. The alarm siren that should have sounded was silenced by a combination of the drug and Melissa’s feeling of invincibility - she was the one that knew everything, the Tremonts were under control. Alfred was only about five-nine, so their crotches were almost even as they danced. Melissa felt him harden against her and felt a little thrill. She still had it, she exulted, even after two children, she could still excite a man besides her husband. Melissa tipsily laid her head on his chest as he stroked her ass. It was all innocent fun and his wife was right there, after all. Michelle came up behind her and pressed herself against her back, Melissa moaned as Michelle worked her hands under her print blouse. Alfred stifled her moan by covering her lips with his. Between them, they had her worked to a fever pitch. She wanted to say stop but her lips could not form the words.

After toying with her until she thought she would scream, Michelle and Alfred stepped back from her. She opened her eyes with a mew of displeasure, her still-clouded brain was mainly registering only the end of pleasurable stimulation.

“We’ve got to get back to the bus, Melissa, so we’ll have to continue this later,” Michelle said.

Melissa nodded and hastily rearranged her clothes. God, they could have had her right there on the pool table if they had kept it up. Alfred’s lips and hands had set her on fire the same as Michelle’s touch had. She blushed furiously as she thought about how she had held his dick though his pants when Michelle had pushed her hand down on it. She had wanted it then, wanted it badly. It took a super-human effort on her part not to fall on the floor and beg for it. Well, Michelle had promised her she would be safe and she had kept her word. Melissa decided that she was going to talk to Jake, tell him about the events and about Michelle, get them together maybe, so he could see for himself that Michelle was not the evil one here. Heck, even Al, when all was said and done, was just another man trying to get into her pants. She was use to that and he did not seem to be that bad when Michelle was there to keep things under control.

Jake arrived home at four from surfing with the Kahuna. Muffy was taking a nap when he came in, the bags from her shopping spree strewn around the living room of their suite. Jake let her snooze, he needed some quiet time to finish his plan anyway.

Erika and Debbie were flying in tomorrow in the Lear. Their cover story was that they were scouting locations for a HERZ fitness center. Kane was going to help him make the Tremonts disappear on Friday. So far, so good, if his luck could just hold out for another sixty hours he might just pull this out of his ass.

Jake woke Melissa up at five-thirty. His adorable baby was all smiles and quickly randy when she saw him. They showered together, helping each other with those hard-to-reach spots. Under the drug’s mind-clouding influence, Melissa’s intention about telling Jake the details of her ‘shopping’ went down the drain as well. At seven, they walked over to the inn for dinner. They sat with the Davises during dinner that night. The Tremonts were at the next table with the fourth couple from the mailing. The last couple, John and Theresa Corry, was from Boston. He was an up and coming lawyer. She was the heiress to a food processing fortune. The Tremonts were not very animated with the Corrys. Jake guessed that Eastern Liberal Democrats were not Al’s cup of tea. Then too, John and Theresa were also aloof, disdaining conversation with what they saw as nouveau-riche social climbers.

As soon as dinner ended, the Corrys beat feet, as did the Davises. Jake noticed that neither Ted nor Caroline would look the Tremonts in the eye. Jake was not thrilled that his wife then invited the Tremonts to have a drink at their table, but he put on a smiley jock face and acted pleased to see them. Michelle and Melissa immediately started gabbing as if they had not seen each other in weeks. Jake wondered at that. Why was Melissa so chummy with Michelle when she knew that Jake considered the Tremonts so dangerous? She must be doing it to keep them from being suspicious, Jake guessed.

Jake was drinking coffee after dinner while Melissa was back to Mimosas. Michelle slipped another pill in the creamer while Jake and Melissa were talking to Alfred. Jake, like Melissa, had over-estimated his invulnerability.

Even though he knew the Tremonts were evil scum, Jake had to admit they were good company. He and Muffy talked about them as they danced. Melissa again forgot about telling Jake the details of her time with Michelle.

“Isn’t she just the most beautiful woman you’ve ever seen?” Melissa asked.

“No,” Jake said truthfully, “You are. She’s right up there in second place, though.”

That got him a kiss. Melissa said that she enjoyed Michelle’s company and thought the woman was much different than her husband. Melissa even allowed that Alfred in this setting was not the ogre she thought he would be. For some reason, Jake found himself agreeing with her assessment. Could he have this all wrong? Sure, Al had done some underhanded things, but was he really as monstrous as Jake had built him up to be? When the song ended, the four of them were standing next to each other on the dance floor. When the band started another slow number, Michelle winked at Melissa and held her hand out to Jake.

Michelle sure felt good in his arms as Jake lightly held her. She was such a good dancer she even made him look good. They talked as they spun around the floor. Michelle’s low-pitched voice was captivating. When the song ended and another started, it seemed only natural that they continue together. The house lights were dimmed now that dinner was over and Michelle was snuggled closer to him.

“I’m glad we met you and Melissa. The Davises are nice but they only want to talk about business and social issues. I did not come to Hawaii for that,” Michelle said with a tinkling laugh.

“What did you come to Hawaii for?” Jake asked.

“To have fun, of course, and with you and Melissa I think I will.”

Michelle pressed herself more firmly against him after her declaration. She was a nice hand-full. Jake loved the way her large, high riding breasts dug into his chest. Jake glanced over at Melissa and Al. Melissa was laughing at something he said. She seemed to be having a good time. After another dance, the couples returned to their table for another drink. Even Jake had a shot of Jack Daniels with Al. They danced some more, sometimes with their spouses, sometimes not. At eleven, the Tremonts invited them to their cabin for a night cap. Jake hesitated but, when Melissa said please, he went along with her.

Al fixed them drinks while Michelle went to freshen up. Then Melissa went to the restroom while Michelle found some mellow music on the radio. When Melissa returned Michelle turned off the lights and took Melissa in her arms.

“I’ve wanted to dance with you all evening,” Michelle said.

Jake and Al sat on the couch and watched the women dance. Less than half way through the song the women were kissing passionately. Melissa felt that she could finally let go now that Jake was there. It took only a minute for Michelle to strip Melissa naked. Then Michelle stepped back and took off her own clothes. Her body was as perfect as advertised. The two beautiful women put on a spectacular show on the carpet in front of their husbands. They orgasmed at least twice each while locked in a torrid sixty-nine. Alfred languidly stood up and stripped naked. Jake was surprised to see that he was shaved as hairless as his wife.

“Come on, Hubby, get naked too,” Melissa said, voice drenched in passion.

Responding to his wife’s voice, Jake stood up and stripped. Michelle’s eyes went wide as she took in his imposing physique and substantial penis. She disengaged from Melissa, whispered something in her ear, and knee-walked over to the couch. In one fell swoop, she engulfed his shaft in her mouth. Jake’s knees almost buckled at the intense pleasure her lips were imparting.

Alfred, meanwhile, had joined Melissa on the floor. Melissa opened her arms to him and kissed him deeply as Michelle had suggested was ‘only fair.’

“I know you want it, so put it in for me,” Alfred said in a commanding voice.

When that statement reached Jake’s brain, alarm bells started sounding. He blinked his eyes and looked at the pair on the floor. An image of innocent, manipulated Cindy Sorenson with evil Alfred registered on his consciousness. As Melissa reached for Alfred Tremont’s shaft, she never even looked at Jake. That is when it hit him in a bomb-blast. She was drugged! The second bomb went off, so was he! With a burst of animal energy, Jake lurched forward and roughly pushed Michelle backward onto her round ass. He reached forward, grabbed a hand-full of Alfred’s perfectly groomed hair, and snatched him off Melissa just as he was about to enter her. Melissa looked at her husband in confusion as he slammed his fist into the side of Alfred’s head.

Jake released the dazed Alfred’s hair and the man slumped to the floor. Michelle was just opening her mouth to scream when Jake caught her under the chin with a chopping uppercut. Michelle was unconscious instantly so Jake turned his attention back to Alfred. Alfred was just getting to his knees groaning when Jake kicked him in the solar-plexus. Alfred’s breath left him with a whoosh and he fell back to the floor gasping.

“Find something to tie them up with,” Jake said sharply to his wife, “and something to gag them, too. Hurry!”

Melissa did not wait for an explanation. When Jake said ‘move it,’ in that tone of voice, she knew not to waste time. She ran naked into the bedroom and returned a matter of seconds later with a handful of new packages of stockings. Remembering about the gags, she grabbed her and Michelle’s panties off the floor and passed them to Jake. Jake bound and gagged Alfred first then did the same to Michelle.

Melissa hurriedly dressed while Jake was securing the Tremonts.

“Why did you do that, Jacob?” she asked a little fearfully.

Jake was pissed at his own stupidity. The very thing he had warned Melissa about had happened because he thought he was such a hot shit. He had talked a good game then severely underestimated his opponent. He had almost let the most important person in his life do something that would have caused her to violate what she held most sacred.

“They drugged us, Muffy. Alfred was manipulating you through Michelle and they were manipulating me through you. I should have figured it out sooner. I let my ego get in the way, thinking I was so much smarter than Tremont. Shit, even knowing what they were capable of, I almost let us become their victims. I thought I was in control because they never directly told me to do anything. They knew that I would do about anything you asked so they just relayed what they wanted through you. The drug must have made me question what you wanted even less than usual.”

“Oh, Jesus! Honey, I am so sorry, I was going to let him take me. I even asked him to,” Melissa sobbed.

Jake took her into his arms and held her.

“The drug was doing that, not you. And it’s my fault, not yours. I never should have exposed you to any of this in the first place. Then too, I should have caught on to what was happening quicker. I just have to stop thinking I am Superman and stay cautious.”

Melissa did not look mollified in the least by what he said, but they had more pressing immediate problems.

“So what are we going to do now, Honey? Erika and Debbie won’t even be here until tomorrow.”

“Let’s get them to our room and call Kane. Maybe he knows a place where we can stash them for a day or two. Until we get them to Kane, we have to keep them gagged. I don’t know how much they can make us do until the drugs wear off.”

Melissa nodded strongly. She was ashamed, scared, and starting to get angry. Between them, they managed to get the Tremonts’ outer clothes back on. Both Alfred and Michelle were awake by now, their eyes wary but unafraid. Jake could almost see the wheels turning as they tried to think of a way out of their dilemma. Given the cunning the pair displayed, it was entirely possible they could succeed.

Jake picked up Alfred like a sack of potatoes and threw him over his shoulder. Then he got a firm grip on Michelle’s arm and frog-walked her out of the cabin. Melissa walked about twenty steps in front of them out in the open while Jake hugged the shadows. If anyone spotted Melissa or if she ran into anyone, she would be able to warn him. Jake kept an escape route into the thicker jungle in sight at all times. Because of the preservation of the natural vegetation, and the way the cabins were sited among it, Melissa and Jake were able to avoid detection as they made it back to their cabin.

Jake did not like the looks the Tremonts were exchanging so he had Melissa blindfold them with pillow cases. The blindfolds would also keep Kane’s identity secret in case this blew up in their faces.

Jake and Melissa took the Tremonts to the bedroom. Melissa opened her suitcase and extracted a small automatic pistol from her hair-curler bag. Jakes eyebrows shot up when she slapped in a magazine and chambered a round. Melissa smiled thinly.

“Your sister gave me this at my bachlorette party. I never thought I’d need it, let alone be so willing to use it. If either of these two do anything, I’m going to shoot Al’s dick off.”

Jake turned on the radio in the bedroom then called Kane from the kitchen phone. Kane answered the call on the second ring, awake and alert.

“This is Jake. I have a problem that is going to ruin our plans for tomorrow. Can you bring a vehicle to my cabin as soon as possible?”

“I was just headed out the door to check on you because our man at the restaurant called and said you had left with the Tremonts. I’ll be there in fifteen minutes.” Kane said.

Kane actually arrived in ten minutes driving an old panel delivery van. Jake met him outside and briefed him on what had happened. Thank God, at least one of contingencies worked.

“Because of the drug they gave us we need to avoid being alone with them for the next twenty-four hours, I think. We can’t risk the drug having some property that lets them compel us to do something we couldn’t fight. I have them tied, gagged, and blindfolded to prevent them communicating with each other. They need to stay that way,” Jake explained.

Kane said he knew where to stash them and that they could still set up the scenario for the Tremonts’ disappearance tomorrow. Jake and Kane took the Tremonts out through the lanai and put them in the van. The Kahuna checked that they were still tightly bound then got in the van and drove away.

Jake and Melissa showered and fell exhausted into bed. Melissa started crying and apologizing again as soon as they were in bed. Jake reassured her once again that it was not her fault. Melissa finally believed that he meant what he said but that still did not erase what she had done. After all, Jake had fought off the drug’s effects and saved her. Melissa decided right then that she was going to find a way to show him she loved him every single day they had left on Earth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.