Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change - Cover

Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 32

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 32 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The evening after Debbie had brought the Nguyen sisters to see him, Jake took his tentative plan for drawing the Tremonts out of Chicago and ran it by a brain trust of Trish, Leslie, Cindy, Erika, and Melissa. Debriefing Wendy and Mindy had reinforced his notion that the miserly Tremonts might fall for his scheme. Jake had remembered a scam the FBI would use to collect wanted people, all variations involved winning a fake contest. His idea was to lure the Tremonts to the big island of Hawaii and make them disappear from there in an apparent accident. The hook would be a week’s paid vacation at Kepa’s resort. The women took it from there. By midnight, a draft of the letter they would send the Tremonts was ready. Also in place was a plan to set everything in motion.

Jake was still filling in gaps shot into his plan by the women when they heard the baby fussing through the tinny-sounding speaker of the baby monitor. Melissa asked Cindy to sit with her while she nursed Mikayla. Cindy quickly agreed. She loved the serenity that the act of nursing seemed to evoke. Melissa sat on the couch in the nursery instead of the rocking chair so that Cindy could sit with her. They chatted about this and that as Mikayla contentedly suckled. Cindy was as content as the baby, sitting there next to Melissa. When the baby finished nursing, Melissa rocked her to sleep, put her in her crib, and returned to the couch. Cindy’s breathing quickened as Melissa leaned over and kissed her.

“You are ready to resume your life, Cin, this time as a real adult,” Melissa told her.

“I know, thanks to you guys. I am going to call my agent tomorrow about taking a role in a movie, opposite John Travolta, I’ve been offered. Will you let me come back here and stay with you when it’s finished?”

“You will always be welcome here, Cindy, you know that,” Melissa said.

“Can I be one of you, a full member of the family like Trish and Erika?”

Melissa took her into her arms and kissed her again, this time with passion.

“You already are one of us, Cindy. I was just waiting for you to acknowledge it before we went any farther.”

That night Cindy and Jake finally made love. It was all Cindy had ever hoped it would be, and then some. Jake and Melissa erased the last vestiges of the Tremonts from her psyche that night, replacing them with sweet memories. Cindy came so hard with Jake inside her that she thought she had had a seizure. When she got her first taste of Melissa’s incredible pussy she knew she was hooked for life.

The following Wednesday, November seventeenth, Erika and Jake took off in the long-range Lear headed for Los Angeles. They overnighted there, then flew on to Hilo International the next morning. Kepa was very pleasantly surprised when Jake strolled into the HokuliiInn. He was even more surprised that Jake was with a very big, very beautiful blonde instead of his wife. Jake straighten him out before he could jump to any conclusions by telling him it was a business trip, and that Melissa had sent her assistant since she was recuperating from having the baby. Jake asked Kepa if he could contact his Uncle Kane for a meeting between the three of them as soon as possible. Kepa said he would arrange it as soon as he had them checked in. Kepa apologized for not having their usual suite ready. Jake told him no problem. They were planning to stay only two nights, anyway. Kepa did not bat an eye when Jake said a single room would be adequate for himself and his business associate.

Jake met with Kane and Kepa that evening at seven. Originally, Jake had considered keeping part of the whole story from Kepa. Melissa and Trish, however, had convinced him to lay it all out for Kepa. If he were against any part of it, they would have to think of something else. Since Jake would be putting Kepa’s dream in jeopardy, it was only fair that Kepa had the final say in how and whether or not it happened. Jake talked for twenty minutes, giving his Hawaiian allies the background on the Tremonts then unfolding the plan to lure them to the island.

Jake honestly told them that he was going to make the Tremonts disappear but he was actually only going to spirit them off the island -- for the time being. He made no promises for their long term safety. However, that would have to be determined by what would be learned through interrogations. Kane signed on to the plan immediately. Kepa agreed as soon as Jake assured him that Alfred and Michelle would disappear in a way that did not reflect negatively on the inn. Kane said he had an idea about how that might happen. When Kepa excused himself to check on the kitchen, Kane and Jake talked some more.

“If these people are as evil as you say, Jake, you are doing the right thing.”

“Kahuna, these people are much more evil than I described. The evils Alfred Tremont plans to visit on our future would make Hitler look like a choir boy,” Jake replied.

Kane regarded him for a second before saying, “And you know this for a fact?”

“Uncle Kane, I know it to be the absolute truth. So does Trish.”

Jake regarded Kane for a second then, choosing his words carefully, proceeded.

“I can tell you sense something different in Trish and me. And maybe you’ve sensed it in Leslie as well. You are going to have to take it on faith that we know a lot about what is in store for the future unless we act. One reason I am going to try to become president is to keep some of it from happening.”

“Thank you for telling me that, Jake, it does confirm my suspicions. Yet, I see an aura of good around you and those you love. I trust your intentions and will help you anyway I can.”

The Kahuna and Jake solemnly shook hands just as Erika arrived. The conversation switched gears then as Kane put the charm on Erika. Kane had the big blonde giggling like a school girl in fewer than five minutes.

The next day, Kepa had his secretary type up five letters inviting prominent young married couples in five different cities to a week-long winter get-away at The Lover’s Paradise. One was addressed to the Tremonts, one to Mr. And Mrs. Jacob Turner, and three others went to couples randomly selected from recent news articles. All five couples were attractive, rich, and upwardly mobile. Jake gave Kepa enough cash to cover five sets of round-trip first class airline tickets to include with the letters. Jake and Erika spent the rest of the day with Kane. Jake asked Kane to show Erika some of his fighting style. Kane was blown away by how well the beautiful blonde handled herself and how fast she picked up what he showed her.

“Do you know any average women?” Kane asked Jake.

Jake thought for a minute before replying, “Nope, not a one.”

Jake and Erika departed the next morning. They flew to Nogales, Mexico instead of Los Angeles. They refueled and spent the night in Nogales then flew five thousand non-stop miles to Shannon Airport in Ireland. By picking up a tail wind when they turned east, they made the trip in nine hours. They stayed at the airport long enough for Erika to schedule service for the plane then rented a large Land Rover and found a place to spend the night. The next morning they went shopping before driving to Keelmira.

Jake had called Rory before he departed for Hawaii to tell the innkeeper that he would be visiting soon and had asked Rory to do some shopping for him. He had Rory stockpile the items in the basement of the manor house on Cloagh Patrick. Rory and Shelia greeted Jake warmly when he and Erika pulled up to the inn. Erika was wearing jeans and a big wool sweater but her lush curves still showed themselves. Rory’s tongue almost fell out of his mouth when Jake introduced them to Erika.

“Down, boy,” Shelia said, “stop drooling on the poor girl, or she’ll think we’re a village of perverts.”

“I can’t help myself, Love. Now I know why the Vikings were so successful,” Rory replied.

Rory gave Jake the keys to an empty cottage and told him that the provisions he had asked for were in the basement already. Jake thanked him and presented him with another list and a thick wad of cash. Rory said that he would have everything waiting in the manor basement within the fortnight. Jake inquired about the renovations at the manor. Rory told him they were going apace and that the masons should finish up in another week. The inside work would be accomplished when the weather turned colder.

Jake liked the idea of workmen being around the manor while he was dealing with the Tremonts in the old dungeon. Their construction activity would mask his coming and going and give him a reason for spending a lot of time up there. Jake was positive that the villagers would cover for him anyway, but why put them in a position to be liable as accomplices? The only person he planned to fill in was Corinne. Her house was his and Erica’s next stop. Corinne flung open the door with squeals of delight as she flung herself against him. Corinne only released him after a passionate kiss. She blushed scarlet at her display of affection when Jake introduced her to an amused and smiling Erika.

“That’s exactly the way I feel every time I haven’t seen him or Melissa in more than a day,” Erika said.

Erika had neatly broken the awkwardness between them with her admission that she was one of Jake’s women also. Corinne insisted on fixing them supper. Erika went to the kitchen with her while Jake perused Corinne’s progress on translating the journals they had found at the manor. Corinne had done a lot in the last five weeks. Her translation made for a riveting account of some extraordinary men.

Supper was most interesting for Jake as he watched the interplay between Corinne and Erika. Corinne was clearly in awe of the Nordic Amazon. Erika immediately knew that Corinne wanted her but was too timid to make a move. Erika started lubricating as she decided that, as it was with the older Nina, Corinne needed some firm guidance. Erika caught Jake’s eye and winked. Jake took the hint and went to read while the women cleaned up after supper. It took Erika fewer than five minutes before she had Corinne pinned to the kitchen counter with her panties around her ankles and only three more minutes to have her in the bedroom naked. Jake listened to their impassioned moans for ten minutes before joining them.

Three days later Jake and Erika were back in Palmdale, plan in place.


Michelle Tremont closed the massive ornate front door of the mansion after signing for the registered letter. She shivered from the cold air that had invaded the foyer in the short time her signature took. It was only the first week in December and already the weather was brutally cold. The National Weather Service had issued an advisory that said to expect the worst winter in over a century. Alfred was making a bundle on the fuel oil futures he had snapped up in knowing anticipation of the record cold.

Michelle tore open the envelope and dug through its contents. Airline tickets and brochures were paper-clipped to a one-page letter. Michelle quickly scanned the letter, then broke into a big smile. An all-expense-paid week in Hawaii at a romantic getaway with first-class air-fare included. It was as if someone were answering her prayers. She practically ran up the stairs to show Alfred, even he would find it hard to refuse a free vacation. Alfred had his doubts about being gone for a week but admitted that the dates, the week after New Year, were not very productive days.

“We’ll see,” he said.

Four other couples received the same packet that day, including Mr. and Mrs. Jacob E. Turner.


The rest of the year passed rapidly for Jake and his family. It was great seeing everyone during the Christmas holidays. And it was a pleasure to get to host the children’s Christmas parties again. The children’s party was now a community event, with merchants and private citizens donating gifts and their time. Jake convinced Jennie to help him conscript her fiancé, Larry Flynn, into being an elf along with Moe Turner. Jake loved the contrast between the two men as they stood on either side of his big rocking chair in their green suits and pointed hats. Moe was a foot shorter and a hundred pounds lighter than Larry, in addition to being about ten shades darker than the redheaded Marine. Both elves stoically did their duty, heeding their women’s instructions of ‘do it right, it’s for the children.’

Cindy flew in from Hollywood to share Christmas with them. She told Melissa that everyone kept commenting favorably on the change in her.

“I feel so good now all the time. Knowing that I have you all to come back to lets me focus on acting as opposed to posing, and it shows in my work,” Cindy said.


On January third, 1977, Jake and Melissa deplaned at Hilo International Airport. During the flight from Los Angeles, they had become acquainted with the other three couples that had accepted invitations. Thankfully, the Tremonts were not the couple that had turned down the vacation. Kepa picked them up in the inn’s spacious van and took them in air-conditioned comfort to the Hokulii. The women ohhed and ahhed at the beautiful setting as their husbands acted unfazed by the beauty around them. Jake surreptitiously watched Alfred check out his wife and the other women. Tremont was almost salivating as he took Melissa’s measure. Melissa was as beautiful as ever -- having dropped the ten pounds she gained with carrying Mikayla and a couple more for good measure. Her dedication to her fitness regime showed. She was a healthy, vital, and vivacious woman. Jake had to look out the window to keep from leaping on Tremont and throttling him right there in the van.

Everyone rested up in the afternoon and met at a mixer in the main inn building at seven in the evening. Thankfully, the Tremonts mainly hung out with one of the other couples selected for the trip. The other couple, Ted and Caroline Davis, was from Atlanta. Ted was heir to a billboard media company that he was branching into radio and television. Jake knew of course that Davis Broadcasting would soon pioneer satellite news and entertainment channels. Alfred knew that also, and was chatting up the Davises for future use. Jake watched carefully as Michelle expertly moved Ted aside so Alfred could work on Caroline. Then in ten minutes, they switched and Michelle went to work on Mrs. Davis. Michelle was seductive, Jake had to give her that. Her every motion was artfully designed to capture the undivided attention of her target.

Jake also had to admit that both Alfred and Michelle were charming and witty. If he had not known about them, he would have never guessed how evil they were. Michelle Tremont was so perfectly beautiful she appeared to be a living Barbie doll. She had honey blonde hair and cat’s eyes the color of indigo. A set of large, gravity-defying breasts cantilevered over a waist so tiny Jake reckoned he could span it with his hands. Her ass was small but prominent below the flare of her hips, while her legs were long and sleek. Her every feature was perfectly proportioned. Jake knew from his research that she had not always looked like this. One newspaper article Jake had read suggested that the Tremonts had spent close to half a million dollars on her transformation.

About forty-five minutes into the mixer, Michelle and Caroline walked into the ladies room together. They reappeared ten minutes later. Michelle seemed to be even more radiantly beautiful while Caroline looked flustered. Michelle led Caroline to Alfred then took Ted’s arm and walked him to the bar. Whatever Michelle had done worked, Jake figured, as the Tremonts and Davises departed together at eight-thirty as if they were life-long friends.

Kepa and his staff were putting on the dog for the inn’s VIP guests. On Tuesday, the four couples were taken snorkeling, given surfing lessons, and rides in traditional outrigger canoes. That evening, a luau was held in their honor. Jake and Melissa ended up at the same table with the Tremonts. Michelle was vain about her looks and basked in the attention of others. When Melissa complimented her on something, Jake had not noticed, Michelle beamed a mega-watt smile and blew Melissa a kiss. The two women were best friends after that.

Dinner was served buffet style, Michelle kept Melissa engaged in conversation as they made their way through the line so Jake kept up a polite conversation with Alfred. Back at the table, Michelle asked Jake to switch places with him so she and Michelle could make girl talk. Jake agreed and Melissa ended up sitting between the Tremonts. Jake and Melissa were clandestinely cautious about leaving their drinks unattended and watched out for each other. The Tremonts however, did not seem that interested in them as a couple.

After dinner and the traditional native floor show, the lights were dimmed and the band on the terrace started playing romantic dance music. Michelle jumped up and grabbed Alfred’s hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.