Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 31 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jake paced back and forth inside one of the Erika Air hangers as Erika taxied the Gulfstream towards the huge roll-back doors. He had many a second thought about what they, well, more specifically, what he was doing. Kidnapping was a major crime and now he had made his sister and Erica partipants in it. Small comfort that they were probably saving the girl from an ugly fate. Trish walked up beside him when he stopped pacing.

“You are doing the right thing, Jake,” she said squeezing his hand in reassurance.

Jake smiled at her and squeezed hers back.

“Why is it that I’m so transparent to you women and you are such a mystery to me?”

Trish smiled and shrugged as the noise from the approaching plane made further conversation impossible. Jake watched Erika’s honey-blonde tresses bob through the cockpit window as she shut down the engines. As soon as the props came to a halt, a ground crewman on a small yellow tractor hooked a tow bar to the nose-wheel strut and pulled the aircraft into the hanger.

Erika and Debbie exited the aircraft after the driver of the tractor had unhooked the plane and taken off down the flight line. As soon as the tractor cleared the building, Jake hit the button that controlled the doors. Erika went out through the doors with the plane’s log book. She wanted to schedule some maintenance while the plane was idle. It took over a minute before the last of the three sets of panels telescoped together with a booming clang. Jake walked to the plane as soon as the hanger doors were firmly closed. Debbie had the passenger door open and was helping a waifish oriental girl down the steps. The child looked more like an eight year old boy instead of the advertised teenaged girl. She was clearly frightened and clutched tightly to Debbie’s hand. Before anyone could say anything, the distinctive click-clack of high heels echoed through the hanger.

“Sorry I’m late,” Doctor Janice Pritchett said. “I had an emergency c-section.”

Jake nodded and addressed the young girl, “Don’t be scared, Sweetie. You’re safe, now.”

The girl looked at him blankly.

“She is Vietnamese and speaks very little English,” Debbie said.

Jake nodded and thought hard to come up with a few Vietnamese words. This was not going as he wanted, that much was clear. He was going to need an interpreter but it had to be someone he could trust.

Jake told the girl in halting GI slang that Janice and Trish were doctors as they all walked towards the hanger’s small office. Janice had her medical bag with her so she took the girls vital signs and gave her a quick check-up. Janice said she appeared to be in satisfactory physical heath but to bring her by the office later for a more thorough exam. Janice asked who the girl was so Trish took her aside and explained what they had pulled her from. Trish also told her that there might be more children soon and asked if Janice minded keeping this to herself until they could figure out a way to get the other kids out. Doctor Pritchett nodded and said she would help in anyway she could. Anyone who abused children was lower than whale shit to her.

After the doctor departed, Trish looked the young girl over. Trish knew intimately the expression on their new charge’s face. In her first life, she and all the other displaced children wandering around Europe wore the same wary visage. The language barrier was going to make it hard to help the poor child. Trish smiled gently at the girl then pointed to herself. “Trish,” she said before pointing to the girl inquiringly.

“Wendy,” said the girl.

Trish did the name thing by pointing to each person in turn. Wendy stayed close by Debbie, instinctively drawn to her strength.

Jake went to the phone on the wall and called Tiny Johnson. Tiny, Jake figured, would know someone who spoke the girl’s language if anyone would. The phone rang twice before someone answered. Jake looked at the handset oddly when a familiar voice said, “Johnson Enterprises, how may I help you?”

Jake knew the voice but could not place it.

“This is Jake Turner. Could I speak to Tiny please?”

“Hi, Jacob, this is Mary, and of course you can.”

Jake shook his head to clear it. This was decidedly strange.

“TJ here,” came out of phone next.

“Ah, Tiny?” a confused Jake asked.

“Hey, Bud!” Tiny laughed. “There have been some changes around here.”

Jake said he would love to hear about them, but later. Then he explained the problem. Tiny said he knew someone, of course, and would have them at the airport in twenty minutes. Jake went back and told the group who he had called. Debbie beamed him a smile when he said Tiny was sending someone.

Tiny made it in fewer than twenty minutes. Jake turned around when the entry door to the hanger closed and his mouth literally fell open. It was Tiny Johnson all right, just not the Tiny Jake knew. This Tiny was wearing slacks and a dress shirt instead of jeans and a tee-shirt. His hair was no longer in a pony tail, instead, it was stylishly cut in the latest fashion. Jake gawked as Tiny strode across the concrete floor. In the two weeks since Jake had seen Tiny, the big man had undergone a radical transformation. Jake turned and looked at Debbie. She grinned devilishly and wagged her eyebrows. When Tiny made it over to where they were standing, he swept Debbie up for a hug and a kiss. Then he sheepishly shook hands with Jake.

“You tried to warn me, didn’t you, Jake? The women in your family have taken over my life, my house, and my business. I get fed healthy food, crap I wouldn’t give my dog, and they make me exercise like a convict on the chain gang. Your mother is in the middle of redecorating my house while Claudia’s mother is reorganizing my store. I want to be mad and offended but I am so well taken care of all I can do is smile and agree to anything they say. By the way, I speak pretty good Vietnamese. It was a useful skill in my business dealings with the locals.”

Jake laughed at the big man’s pseudo-complaining. Jake gave Tiny a heavily edited explanation about the girl and the circumstances that brought her here. Tiny listened to the story before turning back to the frightened young girl. She flinched back when he pulled up a chair and sat next to her and then leaned forward excitedly when Tiny rattled off a few sentences in the singsong Vietnamese language. Wendy looked at Tiny solemnly and spoke rapidly for a couple of minutes. Tiny kept holding up his hand to slow the torrent of her rapid fire speech. Jake held his tongue, although he was dying to ask the girl some questions. Judging from Tiny’s stormy look, Wendy was not painting a pretty picture.

Tiny asked a couple of questions then turned towards Jake and Debbie.

“She has an eleven year old sister still at the orphanage. Jesus, from what this girl says they are like slaves for some rich dude. I can’t believe that shit like this could go on in twentieth century America. It makes me want to puke,” Tiny said.

Jake inwardly groaned. This definitely was not what he had in mind. Tiny, Debbie, and Erika were looking at him expectantly. He returned their gaze and made his decision.

“The orphanage, as you called it, Tiny, is really a shelter for runaway and unwanted teens. A guy named Tremont who, Trish and I suspect, is using the kids as more than just servants, funds it. We found out about it because Tremont and his wife did a number on Cindy Sorenson when she was in Chicago for a movie opening. Apparently, Tremont is using some sort of drug to keep them in line. According to Cindy, everyone seems to want whatever the Tremonts want them to want. I already knew something about this Tremont guy. He is a threat to my family that I will take care of soon.

“After I deal with Tremont, I’ll do something about the kids in the shelter. If we try to get them now, it will tip my hand. The only reason I had anyone snatched up at all was to gather information on the Tremonts. But ... if we try to snatch up only one more it shouldn’t screw up my plans too badly. What do you say Tiny, you up to it? I won’t be able to go for another week or I’d do it myself.”

“I’m game,” Tiny said.

“I’m going too, Tim,” Debbie interjected. “You’ll need somebody to watch your back. Plus you know Claudia will be coming, no way are we both leaving without her.”

Jake looked back and forth at the two of them. Tiny’s real name was Tim -- how about that! Jake reckoned that Tiny had about as much backup as he would ever need and left them to work out the details. Jake met Erika walking back towards the hanger as he was heading for his truck.

“Come here, you,” he said enfolding her in his arms. “It has been forever.”

Erika gladly moved against him. It had been months since they had even seen each other, let alone shared a hug. Jake held her for a moment then kissed her gently on the lips.

“We’ve missed you, Viking Girl. Can you come out and stay with us a while?”

“Actually, Jacob, I’d like to talk to you guys about that. I think I’ve done about all the exciting things I want to try for a while. Do you think Melissa would be mad if I didn’t want to race anymore?”

“Of course not, Sweetie. We both want you to do what you think is best for you. What do you want to do?”

“Melissa once offered me a job as her personal assistant. If the position is still open, that’s what I want to do. I missed you guys so much this last year that I cried myself to sleep a lot of nights. You know that I am still hopelessly in love with both of you.”

Jake told Erika that Melissa still did not have an assistant even though she needed one desperately. Jake had a feeling Melissa had been saving the position for Erika and had even been grooming her for it. His wife was as slick as snot on a door knob if that was the case because Erika was the total package now. She was a pilot with a jet rating, a driver that had raced competitively, a body guard that could kick most anyone’s ass, and she had experience in the business world.

Erika followed Jake back to the ranch. She and Melissa went out on the pool deck to talk while Jake and Jakey played peek-a-boo with Mikayla. Well, she was officially Mikayla except to the two Jakes. Out of the earshot of Melissa, she was Mickey. Mikayla was born Daddy’s girl and got worse every day. They were down on the floor with Mickey lying on Jake’s stomach when they heard the women start squealing outside the door. Jakey ran to the French doors to look out then came back shaking his head.

“Women,” he said, perfectly imitating his father’s oft-voiced lament.

Jake senior, nodded sagely, pleased that the son was as clueless as the father.

That evening Erika stayed with them for supper. Erika was moving in the next day. Melissa told Jake that he was being evicted from the office he never used so Erika could have it. That was fine with Jake, because he was not one of those guys who could work from home anyway. His intentions were good but he was easily distracted. A kid wanting to play, a female wanting some loving, or a friend wanting to fish was all it took for him to drop everything and play hooky. If he had legitimate work that he had to do, he went to the bungalow.

After supper, Melissa went to feed Mikayla. Jake wandered out by the pool to look at the stars and focus his mind. Trish had Jake thinking about how to lure the Tremonts out of Chicago because of a casual comment she had made. Jake had been wondering aloud why the Tremonts used the teens for servants when they could afford to hire much more skilled and efficient help. Trish said that often the very wealthy were skinflints in a lot of ways. Many felt that everyone was trying to take advantage of them because they were rich. After several episodes proved those suspicions, a lot became tightwads. That little insight started a glimmer of an idea that might be worth a try. Jake’s introspection was broken when Muffy came out to join him.

Melissa sat in his lap and put her head on his shoulder. She sighed in contentment as he encircled her waist with his arm.

“Tomorrow, Doctor Jan should clear me to start having real sex again. I can hardly wait to feel you in me,” Melissa said.

“I know how you feel, I’m getting hard just thinking about it,” Jake replied.

“I think I can take the edge off for you if you come with me,” she said.

Melissa took his hand and led him out to his gym. With only the light in the bathroom for illumination, she pulled him over to his inclined bench. She shed her robe and nursing bra then gracefully lay back on the bench.

“Get naked and straddle the bench,” she urged.

Jake complied in a flash. With his feet on either side of the bench, she grabbed his stalk and tugged him until his throbbing member lay between her swollen breasts. She moaned as Jake pushed the large mounds together to cocoon his rod. Jake thumbed her nipples as he made a tentative stroke. Milk dribbled from her nipples to form a lubricant for his next stroke.

“Oh god, I’m so hot, Hubby. I’ve been thinking about this all evening. Come on me, Baby, and I’ll wear it to bed, maybe Cindy will lick it off.”

As always, her sexy talk ratcheted up his libido. He twisted her nipples firmly, the way she liked, and watched her face as she climbed higher. Jake stopped for a second and had her take over holding her breasts together. With his hands free, he reached behind his butt and toyed with her clit. Jake picked up the speed of his stroking. He knew she was going to cum quickly and he wanted them to finish together. Then suddenly Melissa was there, shaking and moaning.

“Now, Baby, come for me now,” she moaned.

With a lusty grunt, Jake unloaded his pent-up jism. Melissa’s orgasm increased in intensity when the first thick rope of his spending shot over her head and splatted on the cushioned bench behind her. She tilted her head just in time for the second blast to splash against her face and in her hair. By the time they were finished, her face and chest were thoroughly covered. Melissa smiled wickedly as she took him into her mouth and sucked out the last dregs of his cum. When he was thoroughly spit-shined, she released him and licked her lips. She used her hands to squeegee the come off her face onto her breasts then slipped her bra back on.

“It will take a few weeks to lose this stomach and get my fat ass under control, Honey, but by the time Christmas rolls around, I’ll be back in shape,” Melissa said.

Jake shrugged, “You know I love you and you are irresistible regardless.”

She laughed and snuggled under his arm as they walked back to the house. Once inside, Melissa asked Cindy to help her pump her breasts dry. Either she was over producing or Mikayla was not drinking the way her brother had. She took Cindy’s hand and headed towards the bedroom, winking at Jake as they departed. “What was Muffy up to now?” he wondered.

The next morning dawned warm and sunny. A breeze from the south-west blew warm moist air in from the Gulf of Mexico. It was Saturday and Leslie had organized a pool day. Donna, Nina, Faith, and even Jennie were coming over to swim and sun. Leslie and Tanya Nobles had stockpiled a boatload of munchies and soda. The girls started arriving at ten while Melissa and Trish were loading up the station wagon for a visit to Doctor Pritchett’s office. Janice was going to give Jake and Mikayla a check up while Melissa was there. While Jake helped them load the diaper bags and baby paraphernalia, he teased Melissa about having to drive the sedate station wagon. Melissa flipped him off as she roared out of the driveway.

Jake walked back into the house, grabbed himself a cup of coffee, and changed into his swimsuit. He sat on the deck drinking coffee and finalizing his plan for Alfred Tremont as he watched the women splashing around in the pool. At eleven, Tiny, Debbie, and Claudia showed up with Wendy in tow. Leslie and her gang jumped out of the pool to greet them and meet the new girl. Debbie and Claudia had taken Wendy clothes shopping that morning and had her cutely dressed in a little navy blue jumper. They had bought her a bathing suit so Leslie soon had her in the pool splashing around with the rest of them. Wendy was initially very reserved and quiet but it was easy to tell she loved being with the other girls.

Tanya brought out coffee for everyone then Debbie filled Jake in on their plan. They were flying to Chicago the next day. They would rent a car and drive to the shelter. Wendy was going inside to sneak her sister out. Wendy said that the kids in the shelter were very obedient so no one would question them going outside for awhile at night. Debbie hoped that they could just walk around the corner, get in the car, and drive away. If not, the back up plan involved Debbie and Tiny subduing the staff and Claudia snatching up the girls. They were going to rent two cars, if they had to make a getaway they would change vehicles. Jake was not crazy about the whole idea but knew it had to be done.

Business out of the way, Jake and Tiny talked while Debbie and Claudia changed into their swimwear and dove into the pool. Tiny pulled a pipe out of a front pocket, and a pouch of Captain Black tobacco out of his back one. He filled the bowl of the pipe, tamped the tobacco down, and fire it up with a butane fueled Ronson lighter. Tiny sat back with a contented sigh, his feet up on another chair. A thick cloud of vanilla flavored smoke wreathed his head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.