Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change - Cover

Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 28

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 28 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jake was sitting out by the ranch’s swimming pool a couple of days after their return from the Big Apple, he was enjoying the early autumn evening. The French doors from the master suite opened and Nina and Leslie trooped out of the house to join him. It was Friday, so Nina was there for the weekend. The teens sat down at the table on either side of him.

“Jake, why are you mad at my mom?” Nina asked.

“What makes you think I’m mad at her? I love your mom, she’s terrific,” Jake answered.

“Then why haven’t you been with her? She thinks it’s because she’s old, but I know that’s not a problem for you ‘cause we are pretty sure you did Doctor Jan and she’s even older than Mom.”

“What makes you think I’ve had anything to do with Dr. Pritchett?” Jake asked.

Leslie cut in, “Well, duh, maybe it’s because, if someone mentions your name around her, she turns red and acts all goofy.”

“Yeah, well, you’ll have to ask Melissa any questions concerning Dr. Pritchett. As far as your mother Mary is concerned, I think she is a babe, no doubt about it. But there is your dad to consider, Nina. I’m not going to do something that might hurt your family. It’s bad enough that I took advantage of his daughter,” Jake responded.

Both girls giggled when he said that.

“You mean daughters, plural. I told you it was something like that. Isn’t he about the most clueless guy you’ve ever met?” Leslie said to Nina.

“Jake, Daddy already knows about you and me. He knows you were with my sister Claudia, also. Mama said that Daddy told her your love-making saved Claudia from being a bitter lesbian shrew and he thinks you made me blossom instead of becoming an introvert. Daddy was really worried about us girls for a while, but mostly thanks to you, not any more. He still frets about Jennie but figures when Larry graduates from the academy and they get married she’ll be ok. Daddy says you and Nina Mallory are the best things that ever happened to our family. As far as the jealousy thing goes, Mama and Daddy have a long-standing understanding about other partners. They were practically in grammar school when they got married so they decided that if they sowed any wild oats it would be by mutual consent and then he or she would come home. Daddy has had a few flings that Mama encouraged, specifically with Erika and Ms. Smith, the art teacher at my school. Mama herself has never done anything, though. I think because she’s waiting for you just like I did.”

“Did you talk to Melissa about this?” Jake asked.

Again, he got the ‘you are an idiot’ look in stereo from them.

“Jake, I’m starting to worry about how dense you are, sometimes. Of course we talked to Melissa. We women tell her everything, she is the glue that holds us all together. She said that it was the right thing to do, but you were the O’Buckley so it was your decision,” Leslie said.

Jake thought back to his talk with his grandfather and how Elliott had told him the same thing about pulling Mary closer into the clan.

“Okay this is kind of weird talking about your mother like this, but here’s what I want you to tell her to do,” Jake said.

As he outlined what he wanted Nina to relay to Mary, both girls’ smiles kept getting bigger and bigger.

Nina said, “Cool, I’m glad that’s settled. Now we need to talk about my little sister, Donna. She is already asking me why you ignore her all the time.”

Jake groaned and told Nina that he would talk to her about Donna some other time.

In Chicago, it had been an eventful few weeks for the Tremonts. Michelle had met the actress Cindy Sorenson at the black tie premier of Cindy’s latest movie. Cindy hated making public appearances, but the beautiful and friendly Michelle made this one much easier to take. Cindy was traveling alone for once as Laurie was home with her ailing mother. It was not very hard for the seductive Michelle to convince Cindy to come stay a few days at her estate. Especially after Michelle gave Cindy the best orgasm of her life in the theater’s powder room. Cindy was an amazingly naive and trusting young woman for all her fame and media exposure. Her mother and Laurie had always been there to protect her. Cindy’s inability to see the bad in people made her ripe for the plucking. Michelle knew that Alfred would be thrilled, that thought brought her joy and buried the little twinge of conscience she felt.

Cindy had been at the estate for eight days. Days filled with spectacular lovemaking with Michelle. Cindy just knew she was falling in love with Michelle, she had all the symptoms: sexual longing, the inability to say no to her lover, and an empty feeling when Michelle was not there. She was even starting to love Michelle’s husband Alfred, he was so kind and understanding as he would sit and watch her and Michelle make love. He never once tried to join them until Cindy asked him to and was always a perfect gentleman. He was so urbane and handsome Cindy, in her drug-induced trance, started to have feelings for him also.

To Alfred it was one of the most enjoyable games he had ever played. And that drug! It was a marvel beyond anything he had ever heard of. The scientist who had developed this miracle worked for the government, the drug was a by-product of a form of truth serum he was working on for the CIA. Alfred had the compound analyzed and duplicated. Once satisfied that he had the formula, Alfred ‘disappeared’ the chemist. The drug worked by somehow reducing the recipient’s resistance to persuasion. It took some time but, with patience, you could in effect mold a person to be exactly as you wanted them to be. The effect only worked while the person was taking the drug. The absolute best thing about it was that the person receiving it never felt drugged. It was diabolical.

The past evening, for example, they had retired to the drawing room for coffee. Michelle and Cindy were in plush armchairs as Alfred strolled around the room admiring his own taste in black-market looted art. As he stood next to Cindy, he turned so she could not help noticing the bulge in his trousers. He was amused as her hand seemed to have a life of its own as it moved to his cloth-covered erection and began stroking him. When she shifted and twisted in her chair, he merely moved to face her and she automatically slipped to the floor, fished out his semi-erect cock, and treated herself to an after-dinner treat. As soon as he mentioned that the room seemed very warm, Cindy began to unconsciously open her blouse, never allowing his now fully rigid rod to slip out. He did not have to hold her head in place as his rod went deep into her throat and began to pump his spunk down her gullet. She gripped the back of his legs to aid her own impalement. After that, when he mentioned how much he enjoyed a Columbian cleansing. Cindy eagerly took a mouthful of warm coffee and slurped his wilting cock back into her liquid-filled mouth for a good cleaning. Later, lying in bed with her fingers flailing on her clit, Cindy wondered what had possessed her to do those things.

Alfred was taking his time with Cindy. He was also secretly filming the gradual change in her behavior towards him as insurance against any claims she might make later. Cindy was not as disposable as his other little toys. Her disappearance after it was known she was at his place could be uncomfortable. So, when he had thoroughly enjoyed her, he was going to send her home, abused but alive. All this ran through Alfred’s mind as he sat in his chair with a naked Cindy nursing on his cock. He pulled out of her mouth before he came.

“There a much better place that you want my dick, isn’t there my pet?” Alfred asked gently.

Cindy looked up at him and nodded her head up and down. Yes, she knew just the place. What she had been saving for a feckless boy, she was now going to give to a real man. It would be wonderful having Alfred and Michelle both for her lovers. Suddenly she wanted him more than she could ever remember wanting anything.

“Would you do that for me, Alfred? Would you do me the honor of being my first?” she asked hopefully as the hidden cameras whirred.


Two days after discussing Mary Murphy with her daughter Nina, Jake wheeled his Honda into the Sea Vista Motel parking lot in Daytona. He walked upstairs and knocked on the door of room 227. Jake glanced at his Submariner, it was one minute until noon, and he was right on time. Mary opened the door. Sunlight streaming in through the sliding glass doors glinted off her coppery hair and silhouetted her slender body perfectly. Jake stepped into the room, closed the door, and held open his arms. With a small cry of joy, she leaped into them. Jake hugged her tightly to him for a minute then gently pushed her away.

“Let me look at you,” he said. “You are a vision.”

Mary blushed but stepped back and pirouetted for him. She was wearing a blue sundress with yellow daisies on it and baby blue three inch heels. Her hair was loose and flowed down her back in cascading curls. She wore just a hint of make up, yet she looked not much older than her daughter Claudia. Jake could not wait to see her and Irish cousin Corinne side by side. They could pass for twins. He decided right then that, the next time they were in Ireland, the O’Buckley would have them both in bed at once. Jake then had an epiphany. Could it be that Buckley women were also genetically predisposed to be bi-sexual?

It made a weird kind of sense considering that Buckley men were often gone, leaving their women alone. All four of the Buckley decedents of his generation that he had been with were, although his sister Angie was not as strongly bi as the others. Oh yeah, and Helen was, too. That had to be more than a coincidence. He instinctively knew that Elliott would visit him tonight to answer that question so he turned his full attention back to Mary.

Jake took Mary’s hand and led her out onto the balcony. She stood at the railing looking out over the dunes toward the beach. Jake stood behind her, his hands around her waist. They talked in quiet voices.

“Did you do what Nina told you?” Jake asked.

“Yes, Jacob,” she said with a shiver. “She even stayed with me to make sure I shaved completely. She bought me this outfit, including my underwear. I never felt this sexy wearing anything in my life. It’s almost as if I were getting dressed up to get married again. Why do I crave you so much, Jacob? Ever since Nina told me that we were getting together my body has been on fire. I am a dripping-wet teenager. I certainly don’t feel like the middle-aged mother and grandmother.”

Jake answered her truthfully, “It’s in our blood, Mary. I don’t exactly know how it works but it’s a powerful attraction. I bet you felt it towards your sons before you met me.”

Mary looked at him sharply over her shoulder.

“Did Helen tell you that?” she asked.

“No, but it stands to reason. Like I said, it’s in our blood.”

She nodded and sighed as his hands moved up to cup her small breasts.

“That feels good to me, Jacob, but they are not the big firm ones you are used to.”

“I like quality not quantity - and I can tell by how big your nipples are getting that they are definitely my type,” he replied as he nuzzled her neck.

“Someone might see us out here,” Mary said although she made no move to stop his wandering hands.

“Could be, so maybe I’ll just strip you naked right here and have my way with you.”

Mary shivered again, half hoping he would do just that. Jake, however, pulled her backwards into the room as he unbuttoned the small pearl fasteners down the front of her dress. When he had unbuttoned the dress to her waist, he pulled the dress up over her head and tossed it aside. She shook out her hair and stood in front of him in a baby blue bra and panty set, matching garter belt, and taupe stockings. She had a nice tight body. Its firmness belied her age and the number of children she had borne. She stood still for his inspection. She knew she had nothing to be ashamed of. She turned her back to him and bent slightly forward to give him a full panorama. She thought her butt was her best asset. It was still small, heart-shaped, and very firm.

She turned back around and looked at him, basking in the obvious admiration she saw on his face. His adoring look, combined with the desire coursing through her body, helped her decide how she wanted this encounter to go. She closed the gap between them and started unbuttoning his shirt.

“So far you’ve had Buckley girls, Jacob. I’m going to show you what it’s like to be with a Buckley woman.”

Jake realized that she was mostly correct because, while Helen and Corinne were not girls, one had not known much about sex and the other was a vintage virgin. But there was no way he was going to start chatting at this point. Mary pulled his shirt off and sank to her knees to work on his pants. Jake kicked off his shoes as she pulled his pants down the muscular columns of his legs. She soon had him naked, his hard shaft bobbing in front of her face. Mary sank back on her heels and looked up at him towering over her. He was the handsomest man she had ever seen. He was muscular without being over developed, had a ruggedly handsome face, and his penis was large and sturdy looking.

Mary pushed him back until he was sitting on the foot of the bed. She grasped his steely shaft then leaned forward and engulfed him with her lips. Mary was proud of her oral skills. She enjoyed the act and had brought Sean off this way many times. Jake was bigger down there than Sean so she could not get as much of him into her mouth. She loved the smooth texture of her cousin and marveled at his hardness. Her vagina drooled its juices in anticipation of having him in her and filling her full.

Mary released his cock and Jake scooted back up into the center of the bed. Mary crawled slowly and gracefully up on the bed. She was a lioness stalking her prey. She sat astride his thighs and reached behind her to unfasten her bra. She shrugged her shoulders, causing the lacy cups to fall from her small orbs. Leaning forward, she hovered a hard nipple just above his lips.

“I love having my nipples sucked. I think it is because I could never breast feed. Suck them for me, Jacob. Sometimes, when I’m this excited, I can even cum that way.”

Jake raised his head and captured her distended nipple between his teeth. She sucked in her breath as he pulled her by her turgid tip. Mary leaned farther forward so he could keep his head on the pillow. He rewarded her by sucking most of her breast into his mouth and tonguing her tender nubbin. Mary moaned in pleasure and hunched her panty covered mound against his erection. After a few minutes of his attention to her breast, she slid off him and quickly tugged off her panties. She straddled his groin again then grabbed his stalk. Jake looked at her newly bald slit, framed by the garter belt, as she placed the head of his dick against her pleasure portal. Mary closed her eyes as she started working herself down his rigid ramrod.

“Oh, Jacob, you are stretching me open and touching places I’ve never felt,” she moaned.

Hers was not the tightest sheath his sword had ever been in but it was snug, hot, and wet. He could feel the ripples of little orgasms dance through her channel.

Mary fell forward and glued her lips to his. Kissing must run in the family thought Jake as she explored his mouth with her tongue. Mary never broke the delicious kiss as she started moving her hips in a rocking motion. She liked to rub her clit against him just as Nina did. Only Jake did not have to show her what to do. She ground herself to a shuddering climax, moaning into his mouth as she came.

“Oh, damn, that was good,” Mary sighed, “but you didn’t cum. I’m too loose for you, aren’t I?”

Jake chuckled at that.

“No, you are just right. I didn’t cum yet because I’m holding out until your legs are wrapped around me while I’m on top gripping your gorgeous ass and stroking deep.”

Mary beamed him a smile at what he said then yelped in surprise as he lifted her up by that nice little ass and maneuvered her until her knees were on either side of his head.

“Before I do anything else, I want a taste of this bald little thing,” he said.

He got no argument out of Mary as his talented teasing tongue slipped into the frothy folds of her flower. Jake parted the upper folds of her quim with his fingers and went after her large, erect clitoris. She moaned her approval as he latched his lips on it and drew it into his mouth. She climaxed quickly from his oral attention, bucking and grinding herself on his face. She did not squirt the way her daughters could, but she produced a prodigious amount of liquid. Jake’s face was covered in it and it was running in rivulets down his cheeks.

“You do that so well, Jacob, you could give love lessons to lesbians,” she sighed.

“What do you know about lesbians?” Jake asked.

“Not much,” she admitted blushingly, “but a few times I’ve looked at a particular woman and thought about it. Having Nina and Claudia tell me how much fun it is, both shocks and intrigues me. Nina told me that she loves being with you and Melissa at the same time. Is that what you will want me to do?”

“If we keep doing this, that’s the way it will be. Melissa and I are a team. We share everything. Does that concept bother you?”

“Not as much as it probably should. You know I’d do it anyway for you, Jacob, whether I liked it or not. I can’t get no past my lips where you are concerned. At times, I get flashes where every fiber of my being craves to be with you, yet, I still love my husband with all my heart. The strangest thing is that I’m not conflicted between my feelings for you both. Wonder why that is.”

Jake filed her admission away to answer later. Right now, he had some immediate and pressing business as he flipped her ass higher and her knees back to her breasts. She had been rather blasé about their sex to this point. Her tune changed significantly when Jake got between her legs and sank into her. Mary went wild beneath him in that position. She shook, moaned, and started having violent orgasms almost from the first stroke. Another piece of the puzzle fell into place as she thrashed beneath him. The act of being commandingly mounted by him had brought every one of his female relatives to their highest peak.

Small wonder that the interlocking relationship between the O’Buckley and the Buckley women that the De Danann had instituted had weathered three thousand years and was stronger than ever.

When Jake unleashed a torrent of his sperm into her, Mary had a monstrous orgasm that lasted for over a minute. When she slumped back onto the bed, she was barely conscious. Jake fetched her a glass of water and a damp cloth.

In Chicago, Cindy Sorensen was not having a totally good time. The planned session had started off well enough when Michelle used her tongue to get Cindy’s juices flowing at full-tap. Her actual deflowering was not painful, but there was no sense of exhilaration when it happened. Alfred simply plugged her twat with his dry dick and banged away on her. Then things went from neutral to not-so-much-fun when Alfred wordlessly flipped her onto her stomach and pulled her hips into the air so he could get at her backroad. He also made Michelle get in front of Cindy and grind her crotch into Cindy’s face to keep her occupied as he pried open the anal sphincter with two fingers. Alfred was not about to get his precious cock abraded, so he slathered on a dollop of cold lube before sinking his greased gristle into her brown-eye. After Alfred exploded into her bowels, Cindy was released and slumped in fetal position on her side. What, she wondered, had she been thinking about to get in this fix.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.