Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The Turners arrived back in Palmdale at noon on October the tenth. The flight had been easy and everyone was in good spirits when they arrived at their ranch. Jake mentioned to Melissa that he felt a tug towards Keelmira but was glad to be back home. She wholeheartedly agreed.

“It will be good to be back in our own bed, plus, I need to get back to work. It will be so good, Baby, to have you here every night when I get home,” she said.

“I could always go to work with you, Muffy. There must be something I’m qualified to do,” Jake said.

“Baby, if you think you need to, I can find plenty for you, but I really think it would be better if you devoted your time to your future goals. You have a world to change, remember? Besides, it will be good for Junior to have you around. Not to mention I kinda like you being a kept man,” she finished with a girlish giggle.

He grabbed her and flung her over his shoulder, carrying her to the bedroom as she laughed, squealed, and beat on his back.

“Then I guess I’d better start earning my keep,” he said tossing her onto the bed.

They made serious love in the big bed and cuddled naked under the covers afterward.

“Oh, Baby,” Melissa said, “Every time is as good as the first. Do you think it will always be that way for us?”

“The only reason it wouldn’t be is if we quit trying. Everything isn’t always going to be easy -- but I’m always going to be there for you, Wifey, regardless.”

Jake did stay home while Melissa worked. It was an arrangement that fit who they were. Melissa did not resent him being home doing whatever he pleased and he did not feel threatened by her power or success.

Jake and Trish sat down and talked about his experience in Ireland as soon as they returned home. Jake did not know what to make of the whole O’Buckley thing. As much as he had loved the place, he did not feel that he had gained anything that would help him in the future. Trish saw it differently.

“Listen, Jake honey, it’s true you didn’t pull a sword out of a rock and become king. But what you did accomplish was to put a face on what I suspected anyway. Jake, you are the result of more than a hundred generations of men born to be leaders. Leadership is influencing people so they want what you want. You do that all the time. You say you have an insight into what some people need - Victoria Greer, for instance - and help them get it. I say that you decide what they need and your influence makes them want it too. Think about how that’s going to help you achieve your goal, Jake. Instead of influencing just one person at a time, we need to find a way for you to influence millions. I think baseball is a good start.”

Jake mulled over what she said. It seemed far-fetched but plausible. How else could you explain his seemingly charmed existence? What he wanted ended up happening. Sure, a couple of his plans had hit a few bumps in the road, but they always worked out in the end. He had his doubts about influencing more than a few people at a time, but Trish seemed sure about it and Trish knew more about things like that than anyone else alive. Jake arched his eyebrows at her in his best lounge lizard leer.

“So, you are saying that, if I thought about it real hard, I could get you in bed naked and horny right now?” he asked.

“It’s worked every other time you’ve tried it on me,” she answered.

Jake talked to Nina the younger as soon as he returned. She was still adamant about her desire. They made a date to meet at the bungalow in two days. He was going to honor her request even though he was conflicted about it. Jake went to bed with that conflict on his mind and his grandfather appeared to help resolve it. Once again, they were on the escarpment above Clew Bay watching the ocean pound itself to foam against the shore. Elliott was more substantial in this dream. Before, he had seemed a wispy apparition. Jake reached over and touched his arm.

“I can actually touch you. You must be gaining power,” Jake said.

“You are the one gaining strength, Jacob, not me. It was the same for me after I visited Keelmira.

“So you are in a dilemma, Lad, about taking what Cousin Nina is offering. Maybe I can put your mind at ease. Jacob, as the very insightful Patricia said, leadership is in your blood. Occasionally a leader with abilities similar to yours pops up at random. The problem with those leaders is that most suffer some form of dementia that also goes along with their charisma and powers of persuasion, like Hitler or Napoleon. Buckley men, on the other hand, inherit their ability as a biological trait, like hair and eye color. And Buckleys breed true. The trait passes intact from one generation to the next.

“Corinne told you about the female Buckleys staying youthful and living long lives, but that is only part of their inheritance. The other part is they are genetically programmed to be attracted to the dominant Buckley male. Young Nina is simply following her genetic imperative. I believe the De Danann started the practice of procreating with kin to keep the bloodline true. After many generations, it became a basic component of who we are.”

“So that explains why Debbie, Angie, Helen, and the rest were eager to sleep with me,” Jake said.

“Exactly, Lad, and it is why the women have the right to have you be their first. Nina is a very special young woman. Do you realize that she is the first person that you can say for sure had her future altered by your appearance? I believe it is much more than coincidence that you came back to the one body that can facilitate you changing the world. Who knows, maybe the De Danann planned for this all along. Anyway, you need to complete the circle with Nina.”

Jake and Elliott talked about Keelmira and Corinne for a few minutes. Elliott wondered why Jake had not told Helen about her sister in Ireland. Jake told him that he was keeping it a surprise just as he had with her cousin Mary. When they all visited Ireland in the fall, Jake would introduce them. Elliott informed Jake that Corinne was indeed pregnant. Corinne was so certain it was a boy she had already named him Patrick Jacob Buckley.

Elliott went on to say that it was getting easier to visit his daughters in their dreams now. Jake’s emergence as clan chief seemed to have activated and united the clan. Jake understood now why he was seeing so much of his family, as even his cousin Sean had been by to visit. It was spooky how close they were all becoming. Elliott’s final words to him were that he needed to take care of his cousin Mary after he took care Nina.

“It is her due,” Elliot said.

Jake woke up the next morning with a clearer picture of the incredible women in his family. Locked inside of each of them was another person that only the O’Buckley could free. The O’Buckley could either bind the woman to himself or set her free to make other attachments and enlarge the sphere of the clan. Without knowing it, he had freed all his cousins and his sisters. He pondered if he would need to change that for some of them. He had already made up his mind about Nina. She would be the first of the women he consciously knew what to do with. She was somehow a central figure in this time-line so he was binding her to himself. Plus, with Nina, he would use his influencing power to bind her to Melissa as well.

Jake told Melissa about the dream and his plans for Nina that morning before she went to work.

“That sure explains a few things, doesn’t it? What a wonderful legacy your family has, and just think, if you hadn’t come back to Jake’s body it would have all just died out. As for little Nina, I think you’ll find that it won’t be that difficult to get her to join us. I think she already has a little crush on me.”

Jake started to ask her how she knew that, then slammed his lips shut. It was hard for Jake to think of many people, male or female, who did not have at least a little crush on his wife.

Saturday morning Nina met Jake at the bungalow at ten. Jake took her coat and the small overnight bag she carried and led her into the living room. Nina looked sweet in an aqua angora sweater over a black knee-length skirt. Jake got them each a Coca-Cola and they sat on the couch and chatted. School was going well for Nina. She was a sophomore at Kennedy High and a junior varsity cheerleader. She was making excellent grades and had a lot of friends. She blushed cutely when she told Jake that she had been on a date almost every weekend since she turned sixteen.

“I like dating and some of the guys are really cute. Kissing and fooling around a little is even fun. But, Jake, none of them make me want to scream the way just being near you does. Faith Phillips says that it’s the same way for her. She told me that she gets off better with her fingers thinking about you doing her than she ever has with another guy,” Nina said.

“Maybe it’s because I gave you your first real kiss. It could be that I can’t even match what your expectations are,” Jake suggested.

Nina scooted over next to him and took his head in her hands.

“Let’s find out,” she whispered, as her lips descended on his.

Nina, her tender quim already damp with anticipation, started gushing when Jake’s tongue slipped between her lips to duel with hers. Her arms went around his neck and she pressed herself closer against him. When he broke the kiss, she was almost breathless.

“Oh yeah, that’s what a kiss is supposed to feel like,” she gasped.

Jake could only agree, Nina could kiss as well as her sister Claudia. She must have left some massive hard-ons bobbing in her dating wake. Jake reattached his lips to hers and cupped one of her breasts. Nina moaned into his mouth and pulled her shoulder back to give him room to explore. Nina’s breasts were surprisingly firm and full in his hand. Jake broke the kiss, stood up, and picked Nina up in his arms. She clung to his neck with her head on his shoulder as he carried her to the bedroom. This, she thought, was so perfect she was going to start crying.

Jake laid her gently in the center of the bed and climbed up beside her. Her lips were hungry as he clamped his mouth over hers. He broke the kiss only to pull her sweater over her head and get rid of her bra. Jake marveled at her breasts, perfecto mongo, they were outstanding. They were the size of large oranges and close together. Dense, they stood out proudly from her chest even while she was lying on her back. They were creamy white and flawless, with little pink number two pencil eraser nipples, centered on quarter-sized darker areolas. Those little pink nipples were incredibly hard right now, and so turgid they were puckering the skin of her areolas.

Jake bent over, licked her left nipple, and then blew on it. Nina groaned and fell back on the bed.

“Stop torturing me, Jake, and get me naked. I’ve waited for you for three years. I don’t want to wait another minute.”

Jake chuckled. “Yes, Ma’am,” he said as he unsnapped and unzipped her skirt.

He slid her skirt off and flipped it over the bedpost before turning his attention to her panties. Her panties were small and pink with a little bow at the waistband. Jake dragged them down her legs and off her feet. Nina propped herself up on her elbows pensively biting her lip as she waited for his reaction. Jake rose up on his knees so he could take her all in. She was the total package, that was a certainty. Her strawberry blonde hair was medium long and framed a very pretty heart shaped face. Her eyes were a mix of green and blue, her nose small and upturned slightly, and her mouth small and pouty. Her breasts stood up perkily above her concave abdomen, her hips flared pronouncedly then tapered down to smooth, shapely legs. She had probably the best proportioned body he had ever seen.

“You like?” she asked.

“Oh yeah, you could be an artist’s model,” he answered.

“I’m glad, I was worried that you would think I was too short and fat.”

Jake laughed at that; true, she was not very tall at five-four, but she could not weigh much more than a hundred pounds. Jake slid off the bed and quickly stripped. Nina’s eyes were huge as she saw his dick for the first time.

“That is a monster that is never going to fit in me,” she said. “But let’s give it a good shot.”

Jake crawled onto the bed and took her in his arms again. Her kisses were hot and demanding as his hands roamed her body. Jake kissed his way down her body and spent plenty of time on her breasts. Nina’s nipples were not super sensitive but she liked it when he nipped the base with his teeth. Jake reached nirvana when his questing lips arrived at her little mound. W

hat little hair she had was reddish and barely framed her slit. She was so wet her juices glistening on the inside of her thighs. When Jake carefully peeled back her outer lips, he confirmed she was a Buckley. Her clit was large and prominent and already out of its hood.

Jake licked all around her button until she was squirming. He relented and touched it with his tongue when she painfully tugging his head towards it by his ears. He got in maybe three licks before she came explosively. Her hips snapped upwards, she wailed like a banshee, and soaked his face with a stream of her fluid. Holy shit, Jake thought, as he grabbed her hands that were in the process of ripping his ears off. She was as loud and rough as Tigger, plus she squirted more than her sister Claudia.

Jake worked her through two more rip roaring orgasms both as wet and noisy as the first. He crawled up her body and settled between her thighs as she was still shaking from the last one. Nina loosened the death grip she had on the bedspread and threw her arms around him.

“Oh, Jesus, put that thing in me. I don’t care if it splits me in two,” she gasped.

“That’s the plan, sweetheart,” he said. “Do I need to use a rubber?”

Nina shook her head as she said, “Doctor Pritchett put me on the pill right after my birthday.”

Jake smiled at that declaration. Good old Doc Pritchett comes though again. Jake wet the head of his dick in some of the quart of nectar she had ejected and set it at her entrance.

“This is going to hurt, Nina, but it’s the only way to do this,” he said.

Nina nodded her understanding so Jake slid forward until his dick hit her membrane. He was barely in her when he felt it. Jake pushed forward steadily and the stubborn maidenhead stretched a bit, then finally gave up. Nina yelped when he plowed through it.

“Son-of-a-bitch, that hurt!” she exclaimed.

Jake snorted in laughter, it was the first curse word he had ever heard her utter. She sounded just like Sean, her hot tempered father, when she said it. It was almost two minutes before she gave him the go-ahead to push in farther. Her eyes widened again when he finally sank all the way into her. Jake asked her if she was ok. She said now she knew what her father meant when he complained about being stuffed like a Christmas Goose. Jake started a slow steady stroke and Nina’s look of discomfort changed to one of awe.

“This feels incredible, Jake. I can feel you opening me up, and your dick is rubbing on my clit. Push harder and go faster,” she urged.

Jake did as she wished, thankful that he was going to be able to discharge the load he had been holding back. He sped up his thrusts and ground his pubis into hers at the bottom of his stroke. Nina was by now matching his movements and starting to get noisy again. When she came, she screamed her pleasure for the world to hear and locked her arms and legs around him. Jake hit two more strokes and came himself. When she felt him pulsing inside her she squeezed down on his dick as another orgasm hit her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.