Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change - Cover

Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 23

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jake, Leslie, and the Morris Turner family arrived back in Columbus on Wednesday afternoon. They picked up their cars at the airport and went back to the duplex. Charlene and Leslie went grocery shopping while Jake and Mo scooted over to Fort Benning to sign in, find out what was going on, and pick up a training schedule for the rest of the week. Most of their class was back from leave and looking for the same information. Jake and Mo checked their room to make sure it was squared away. They had to do a little dusting and Jake buffed the floor, otherwise they were in good shape. Mo checked with their student squad leader to find out their detail for tomorrow morning, then they split for home. Jake laughed while Mo bitched about them drawing latrine clean-up duty again.

“It is military justice at the lowest level,” Jake told Mo. “Since we get to go home every night, the fellas figure cleaning the shithouse is the least we could do for them.”

Mo started laughing, too.

“Yeah, I guess it’s a small price to pay, to get to spend every night with Charlene and Mikey. By the way, I meant to tell you before how much it tickles Charlene when you call her Charlie. She smacks you and makes a fuss, but she loves it. Charlene was the oldest of three girls. No brothers, so you’ve been elected the big brother she never had.”

Back at the house, the men separated and went into their respective doors. The smell of pork chops hit Jake in the nose as soon as he came through the door.

“Hi, honey, I’m home,” he yelled as soon as the door closed behind him.

Leslie came out of the kitchen carrying a glass of ice tea which she gave to him. She gave him a smooch also, and sat him in the recliner.

“Dinner will be ready in ten minutes or so. Stay out of the kitchen until I call you,” Leslie said.

“Yes, Dear,” Jake replied dutifully.

It was a sitcom perfect domestic scene if you overlooked the fact that the wife appeared to be barely thirteen, even dressed-up. Well, maybe an Ozark sitcom would be more like it. Jake complimented Leslie on how nice she looked as she pirouetted in front of him. Leslie was wearing a short, pale-yellow dress that hugged her developing little curves. Matching two inch heels adorned her slender bare legs. She had brushed her hair until it glinted so black it was almost blue. Charlene had been applying a relaxer to Leslie’s hair and it was less wild now and more manageable. Leslie looked a lot like the singer Cher -- in a darker, miniature version.

Jake watched the news as Leslie hummed in the kitchen. The aroma of biscuits and gravy had Jake salivating as if he were a laboratory dog. Ten minutes stretched into twenty before Leslie came for him. It was worth the wait, Jake decided, as he looked at the spread she had placed on the table. Leslie could whip up a southern meal with the best of them and she had outdone herself tonight. Jake did not get many of these meals because Melissa and Trish were on a health food kick. Jake dug in as Leslie beamed her happiness at his enjoyment.

After dinner, Jake and Leslie went next-door to play cards with Mo and Charlene. Mo and Jake had taught the women how to play military style double-deck pinochle. Pinochle decks only contain nines and above, two of each. Double-deck pinochle uses the tens and above from two decks, eighty cards total. Charlene called pinochle ‘poor man’s bridge’ because of the similarities in bidding and play. Jake and Leslie were the reigning champs and took great delight in demolishing all comers. Jake and Leslie headed home at nine-thirty, once again victorious. Leslie rubbed it in a little, just as they headed out the door.

“Sorry for your luck, Chuck,” she told Charlene as she kissed her on the cheek.

“I get even with you tomorrow, Pee Wee, when I have you write an essay on the evils of being prideful,” Charlene countered.

Leslie stuck her tongue out at Charlene and ducked, giggling, behind Jake when the teacher made a fake grab for her. Leslie was still laughing when they got back to their place.

“It is amazing, Jacob, that I feel like a young girl so much of the time, considering I am almost seventy-two.”

She spun around and pressed herself up against him.

“Kiss an old lady and make her happy,” Leslie said from the bottom of her register in about the sexiest voice he had ever heard.

They kissed inside the doorway as Leslie walked backwards pulling Jake along. When they reached the couch, she pushed him down onto it, then sat in his lap. Jake would have been content just holding her. However, Leslie had a much different agenda. She nibbled his ear and whispered.

“Tonight is the night, my man. I want you to make love to me. I’m the worlds oldest and horniest virgin. I know all of your arguments, so don’t try to weasel out of this. I’ve been to Melissa’s doctor and I’m on the pill. She even checked me out and said I would not have a lot of pain because my hymen has already been partially notched. I talked with Melissa and Trish about it and they said to go for it. So, you being hard-headed is now the only obstacle.”

Jake accepted his fate. She had marshaled a formidable argument. Jake decided that he was going to meet Muffy’s gynecologist one day. She was maintaining his fleet of women in a most excellent manner.

Jake stood up and picked Leslie up with him. He carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Leslie watched silently as he stripped. Her thighs were tightly clenched with arousal. Oh Lord, he was a handsome man, she thought, and all mine for the next week. She shivered at the thought of all they could do in seven days.

Jake climbed on the bed and started unhooking the buttons that ran down the front of her dress. She sat up so he could slip it off her shoulders. Leslie relished the admiration for her body she saw in his eyes. Yes, she was petite, but she had a good, balanced figure. Her little body was already giving pointed hints at the lushness it would attain. Her hips were narrow but her ass jutted out saucily. Her breasts were still small but they were perfect little half oranges sitting high on her chest. Her nipples were big in contrast to the rest of her breasts and, tonight, were hard enough to cut glass.

Leslie lay panting as Jake hooked his fingers in the waistband of the sexy panties she had worn for him. It seemed as if it took forever for him to drag the filmy yellow bikinis off her. Leslie had left the little thatch of hair on her mons intact, it was silky fine and downy soft.

“You are a beautiful woman, Les,” Jake said. “You are going to break a lot of hearts.”

“I’ll never break yours, Jacob. And I don’t picture any other man getting the view you are enjoying.”

Jake surprised her by rolling her over. She started to protest until she felt his fingers and lips trailing over her skin. He is so sweet, she thought, taking his time to make it better for her. Her pump was already primed but his attention still felt marvelous. She cooed her appreciation and ground her little quim against the rough chenille bedspread as he nipped her taut little butt-cheeks with his teeth. The slow pace that he used was new to her but she liked it a lot.

Jake flipped her onto her back suddenly and swooped his face down into the juncture of her thighs. His tongue was thick and hot as it burrowed into her saturated slit.

“Oh, Jacob, stop teasing me or I’ll explode,” she moaned.

Jake heeded her request and ferreted out her surprisingly prominent clit. As soon as his tongue swiped across the nexus of nerve endings, she arched off the bed and flooded his face with her tangy juice. Leslie did not cry out or yell when she came, instead she let out a series of soft oh, oh, ohs that was sexy as hell. Jake gave her a few more languid licks as she came down from her climax. Her body would jerk every time he hit her clit.

Jake moved up beside her and took her into his arms.

“Wow,” she said, “That was wonderful. You are the first man who has ever spent that much time just loving on me. I think I like it.”

“And I think you never deserve any less. Now are you ready to give up your title as the world’s oldest and horniest virgin?”

“Oh, yeah! If I was any readier I’d slide off the bed from the wet spot.”

Jake laughed and rolled over, pulling her on top of him.

“Go at your own pace, Les, take your time. I don’t want you to hurt even a little because of me.”

Leslie nodded and straddled his hips. She fisted his shaft and ran the head of it up and down her slit. When he was as wet as she was, she put the knob at her entrance and pressed down on it. Her eyes got wide as saucers when the crown started pushing against the remnants of her maidenhead.

“I think this is where you say it’s just like a dick except it’s small and white,” Jake joked.

“It is about as big as I’ve ever had, plus it’s a lot harder than I ever remember one being. Now shut up and let me enjoy this,” Leslie giggled.

She bore down a little harder and he popped though her tattered membrane. Leslie stopped for a minute and took a breath. She exhaled and sank down another couple of inches. Twice more she did the pause and drop thing until she had sunk all the way down his stalk.

Jake could feel every inch of his dick sheathed in her tight, oily, warm cavern.

“Man, do you feel good wrapped around me,” he said.

Leslie responded quietly as she savored the moment, “It feels as if you are so far up me another inch and you would come out my mouth. I can feel me stretching to accept you. It is a weird and wonderful feeling. The doctor was right about it not being painful, though. I just feel incredibly full.”

Leslie made a tentative move with her hips. When she did not feel any discomfort, she rose up a little and sunk back down. When she bottomed out, she flashed him a smile then started moving for real. Jake put his hands on her small hips and let her have at it. Leslie started a corkscrew motion Jake had never experienced before. As she went up and down, her hips moved in little circles. Jake knew he was not going to be able to hold out for long if she kept that stroke up and told her so. Leslie’s eyes were squinted shut. She nodded, but, instead of stopping, she sped up. Jake gritted his teeth and tried to hold back his orgasm.

He reached down and diddled her clit with his thumb to distract her. His little diversion sent her over the edge. She sank down hard on him and started her little oh-oh-oh chant. Her chest and face flushed dark red and her pussy started spasming. Jake exploded into her clasping channel like a fire hose. His orgasm made hers even stronger. After about thirty seconds of crooning, she slumped down onto his chest.

“That was about the most perfect moment of my life, Jacob,” she said when she finally caught her breath.

He concurred. He reached over and pulled the bed spread over them, turned on his alarm clock, and shut off the light. She fell asleep on top of him smiling blissfully, his dick still in her.

Jake and Mo started the last phase of OCS on their first day back from Christmas break. The schedule was compressed somewhat because of the holiday. Jake and Mo would study together in the evening at Jake’s apartment while Leslie and Charlene hung out at Morris’ place. At nine Mo would go home and Leslie would come home to try to fuck Jake unconscious.

Leslie had not been kidding when she said she liked sex and was good at it. In addition, she had the added motivation of being crazy about Jake. When Melissa and Trish arrived in the middle of the following week Leslie simply included them in the festivities. True to her word, Leslie was not possessive or jealous. She basked in the love she received and reflected it back on her lovers. Leslie was also excellent at keeping her sexual nature and relationships recondite and opaque. Around Mo, Charlene, and the rest of the world, she was a talented young teenaged girl. At home, both in the kitchen and the bedroom, she was a grown woman with a very different set of talents.

The last four weeks of school slid by. On February the fifth, Jake and Mo were commissioned officers in the US Army. Jake was honor graduate and Mo was distinguished graduate. Muffy and Major General Pulaski, the Adjutant General of the Florida National Guard, pinned on Jake’s gold bars. Charlene and a delighted Leslie pinned on Mo’s. Jakes parents were there with toddlers Joseph and Julia, as was Sven, Helga, and Erika Johansson. General Pulaski was most pleased that Sven had a professional videographer film the entire ceremony. Pulaski congratulated Jake and told him how pleased he was with Jake’s performance.

“Pick a school, Lieutenant,” the General said, “And we’ll send you to it.”

“I want to go to the Airborne Course, Sir,” Jake said without hesitation. He had thought about the question every time he had pulled latrine duty.

“Done,” said Pulaski.

Jake’s dad took everyone, include the other Turner’s, out to dinner that night to celebrate. When they returned home, Jake and Mo sat out back at the picnic table talking into the early morning hours. Jake had convinced Mo that his career needed two things to get on the fast track: a college degree and an assignment to one of the newly formed Ranger Battalions. Mo had applied for and was accepted for Ranger School. He had a class-date for shortly after the eight week Infantry Officer’s Basic Course. If he passed the Ranger course, he had a follow-on assignment with the 1st Battalion, 75th Rangers, right there at Fort Benning.

Jake handed Morris an envelope while they sat at the table. The envelope contained a receipt in Mo’s name for a year of paid tuition at Columbus College. Inside the house, Melissa gave Charlene a similar envelope. Charlene’s envelope contained the paid-up lease for their apartment for the next twelve months and the receipts for the furniture in both houses, including the piano. Melissa told Charlene to keep what she wanted and to donate the rest to charity. Mo and Charlene were speechless, then tried to hand the gifts back, but Jake and Melissa had the same story. Yes, it was a gift, but it was more an investment in the future for themselves and others.

Jake and his extended family flew back to Florida the next day. Mo, Charlene, and Michael were at the airport to see them off. The women all cried and made Mo promise to let his wife and son stay at the ranch while he was in Ranger school. Jake was even misty-eyed as he shook Mo’s hand.

After a relaxing five days at the ranch, Jake reported to the Yankee Spring Training Facility in Fort Lauderdale on February twelfth. Pitchers and catchers were invited to report early. The rest of the team would arrive on Monday the seventeenth. Jake tried not to let his awe at being on the field with Catfish Hunter and Thurmond Munson show, but it was the stuff of childhood dreams. Jake was one of four minor league pitchers invited to camp. Most notable of the other three was Ron Guidry, a surprisingly small left-hander from Louisiana. Guidry was pitching for the Yankee’s AAA Columbus Clippers and looking to break through to the big club this season.

Jake liked Guidry and Catfish Hunter from the get-go. They were both friendly and encouraging. Thurmond Munson, however, was a different story. Munson was fiercely competitive and whatever was the exact opposite of friendly. Another good guy that Jake met was relief pitcher Sparky Lyle. Lyle said that Munson was not moody, he was just mean, because a moody person was at least nice once in awhile. One thing Munson could do however, was extract the best out of a pitcher by keeping him focused. It only took one trip to the mound by Munson’s fierce countenance to get Jake’s undivided attention.

Jake caught no end of grief because of his age and his rookie status. Every practical joke and indignity the veterans could dream up was pulled on him. Jake told Melissa about all this in his nightly call to her after a particularly trying day. Melissa had not make the trip down to Lauderdale because of her advanced pregnancy. She was in her eighth month and as big as a house.

“And it’s only going to get worse when the rest of the team gets here,” Jake finished.

“Poor Baby,” Melissa said teasingly, “Mama will make it better.”

Jake figured that she was teasing him for whining and promptly forgot the conversation. Jake told Melissa how much he missed her and how he felt bad about not being with her while she was pregnant. Melissa told him that she felt good and already had enough people fussing over her all the time.

“Concentrate on your pitching, Hubby. Junior and I are just fine,” she said.

Norman McMurray was there working along with the Yankees’ regular pitching coach, Mel Wright. Jake received a lot of attention from both. Jake was in the best physical condition of his life because of the hard physical training regime at OCS and working out at the gym with Mo Turner. Athletes in the mid-seventies were not much for off-season conditioning. So, with the exception of Ron Guidry, Jake ran them into the ground. It was a small victory for Jake. By now, he had to lug his gear home with him every night to keep the veterans from sabotaging it. Just this morning he found out too late that someone had doused his jockstrap with wintergreen. It took ten minutes in the shower to stop the burning.

Even though Jake was the butt of their pranks, he slowly earned respect for his ability on the mound. When the rest of the team arrived, Jake had his fast ball clocking near a hundred mile per hour. In addition, his curve ball was breaking on demand and his off-speed stuff was baffling. McMurray was teaching Jake and Ron how to snap their sliders so they ran in on a right-handed batter. Jake’s slider still needed work but Guidry’s was getting to the point that it would become his money pitch.

Jake was showering on the second day of full camp when Erika Johansson pulled up outside the locker room. When she got out of her rental car, every guy in the parking lot forgot about leaving and went to see if they could help her with anything. Erika was wearing a short summer dress and sandals. The dress made her sun-bronzed legs look a mile long and aimed at heaven.

Stu Ferguson, a long ball hitting first baseman currently playing in Columbus, was the first to reach her.

“Can I help you, beautiful?” Stu said smarmily.

“Could be. I’m here to pick up my boss,” Erika said.

“Well, I don’t know who your boss is, but you can certainly pick me up,” Stu the Charmer said.

“If I picked you up, little man, it would be by your balls,” Erika said smiling sweetly. “My boss is Jake Turner. Say, I guess he’s sorta your boss too, since his wife owns part of the team. Now be a good boy and go tell him I’m here.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” said a chastised Stu.

Ferguson quickly headed towards the clubhouse. Who would have guessed the big kid had that kind of clout? Wait until he told the fellows about this. They would outright crap themselves, he thought. Jake never did find out why the hazing diminished so abruptly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.