Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change - Cover

Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 20

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jake was thunderstruck by the baseball offer, but he still had the presence of mind not to sign anything immediately. He asked Cecil if he could hold the contract until tomorrow before giving his answer. Cecil Barrett said certainly and the two scheduled an appointment for Friday afternoon at two. Jake pumped the other man’s hand while thanking him profusely. When Barrett drove off, Jake sprinted to the house to call Melissa.

Melissa was as thrilled as he was and insisted he tell Trish as well. Melissa did not even hint at her part in all this. She figured it was just another good business decision. After all, he was Jake. She would have bet the ranch that he was going to make her share of the Yankees much more valuable in the near future. Melissa made him promise to call Maria Thornton, their attorney, to go over the contract before he signed anything. Melissa laughed when he compliantly said, “Yes, Dear.” The boy was learning.

Jake immediately called Maria and discussed the contract with her. She said to give it to Tigger when she got there and Maria would go over it and drop it back off tomorrow on the way to work. Jake said he would, they discussed the wedding for a couple of minutes, and rung off. Knowing now that Tigger was arriving, Jake straightened up the house and made the bed. Tigger coming over was sweet icing on the good-news cake he had just received.

Tigger arrived at two, looking adorable in a little pair of shorts and a tight top.

“I was in the neighborhood and just thought I’d drop by to see how you were taking your exile,” she said casually.

Tigger could always crack Jake up. Her wit and snappy repartee were going to serve her well as a litigator. Jake had just about figured out the women’s plan now. It was not hard to see the pattern, as Tigger was the fourth of Melissa’s bridesmaids to visit him.

Tigger was gone by five that evening with the contract in her purse. She had thrown him what she considered a quickie because she had a bridal shower/bachelorette party to attend. She had gone easy on him so she would not be wiped out for the evening’s festivities. Tigger would not divulge any details as to what they had planned. She said Melissa would tell him about it if she wanted him to know. Tigger did, however, let slip that they had a couple of male strippers who were going to appear dressed as cops. Jake would have loved to be a fly on the wall at the Thornton’s house tonight.

Jake was resigned to a night alone since the women were whooping it up at Maria’s. He should have known better. At six that night, Helga Johansson appeared on his doorstep with two shopping bags.

“I hope you are in the mood for lasagna,” she said.

He certainly was. Jake ushered her in, took the bags, and brought her a drink. Helga’s lasagna was the best he had ever tasted. It was a toss up as to what had him salivating more, Helga, or her lasagna. Helga was decked out in a summer frock that fit her perfectly. It was tight in the bodice and hips then flared out to an almost full skirt that ended three inches above her knees. The dress was burgundy with tan trim. The dress precisely matched her tan and burgundy heels. Helga had swept her hair back behind her ears and pinned it in place with a couple of burgundy combs. Lightly applied make-up highlighted her rosy complexion and bright blue eyes. Made up and dressed as she was, Helga looked no more than thirty.

“Helga, you could pass for Erika’s sister,” Jake said with the utmost sincerity.

Helga gave him a tinkling, girlish laugh.

“You always say and do just the right thing, Jacob. Melissa is a lucky woman,” she said.

“I’m the lucky one. I have to be luckiest guy around just because I’m here with you. Not many guys had food delivered to them tonight by a Norse Goddess,” he replied.

“Speaking of food, I better put the lasagna and bread in the oven if we plan to eat soon. You can tell me some more of how good I look while it heats up.”

Jake followed her into the kitchen and watched her efficiently work. Jake had enjoyed watching her cook in her own kitchen, but tonight, she was in his kitchen cooking just for him. That fact made watching her bustle around twice as nice. He stepped up behind her when she was at the sink shredding lettuce and slipped his arms around her waist. She shifted her butt backwards until it was rubbing against his rapidly inflating cock. Jake rotated his hips a little so she could feel his hardness and slid his hands up to cup both of her large breasts.

“It feels sooo good when you do that, Jacob,” she gasped.

“Yes, it does,” he replied earnestly.

The infrequency of their get-togethers made each time new and fresh. Helga kept working on the salads as Jake unbuttoned her dress enough to reach the tops of her breasts. He was impeding getting his supper on the table but Helga did not mind a bit. His eagerness to get at her body made Helga very happy. Jake was the master of her body, his every touch was electric, every demand he made on her was just what she wanted. Helga managed to get the food on the table despite Jake’s attentions. She did not bother buttoning her dress when they sat down to eat. She liked how he liked to look at her.

“You know, I’m actually only filling in for Erika. Her plane has a broken oil line and she’s stuck in North Carolina until tomorrow.”

Erika was in Charlotte learning how to drive a race car. Melissa was serious about trying to have a female driver for her team. Erika was the consensus candidate. She was a natural as a pilot, plus her size and strength might give her the stamina to wrestle a no-power-steering racecar around a track for five hundred miles. Melissa was having a racecar built for her to campaign at the local short tracks. HERZ Total Fitness was going to sponsor her team. Erika planned to race at Orlando Speedworld on Friday nights and at the five-eighths mile track outside of Palmdale on Saturday night. Her natural talent and the driving schools would help, but competitive laps in a racecar would be what ultimately would make her a real driver.

Helga’s admission fit in with his idea that Melissa had planned for her bridesmaids to keep him amused and out of the way. Jake was especially looking forward to literally filling in Helga since she was filling in for Erika.

“Helga, you know I love being with you. How late can you stay?” Jake asked.

“I have to pick up Sven at the airport at ten in the morning. Can I spend the night with you?” she replied.

Jake broke into a big grin and nodded his head enthusiastically.

“Goody,” said Helga. “I packed a bag and bought an outfit and some toys you might like. After supper we can get them out of my car.”

Once again, Jake bobbed his head in hearty agreement.

The lasagna was just as good as Jake had imagined. He knew he had a busy evening in store but could not help stuffing and filling himself. What the hell, he would just run further tomorrow. Besides, he figured he might need the high carb energy tonight since Helga was staying over and needed to be fulfilled.

Jake went to her car and fetched her overnight bag. Helga took it and disappeared into the bedroom. Ten minutes later, after Jake had quickly tidied up the kitchen, she returned wearing a floor-length gauzy black gown. Jake shook his head in wonder. It was the third night in a row that a beautiful apparition had floated out of the bedroom. Helga came over, sat at the couch, and patted her lap. Jake lay down with his head resting on her thighs. He caught a whiff of the familiar scent of arousal.

“I want to talk to you for a while, Jacob. We aren’t together very often these days. I need to tell you how special you are to my family and me. I don’t know how much time we’ll have to spend together after tonight.”

Helga idly played with his hair as she told him about Eric’s self-discovery and Jake’s part in it. Eric was truly bi-sexual, she said, but thankfully had found a girl at Florida State who knew, understood, and shared his feelings. Eric was deliriously happy and was bringing the girl to meet them at the wedding Saturday. Erika had turned into the most incredible young woman. She and Sven were constantly astonished as she kept reaching for more and more challenges. She and Sven were as happy now as they had been as newly weds. They understood each other and actively worked for each other’s happiness. They might have an unconventional relationship, but their love was deep, mutual, and abiding.

“We owe our happiness to you, Jacob. You fixed my children and my marriage. Anything you ever want from us you can have - unconditionally,” she stated.

“All I want is for you to be happy like this, Helga, and for Sven, Eric and Erika to be happy also. I love you all. You are a part of my family.”

Helga bent down and kissed his forehead, her eyes misty with tears.

“Take me to bed, Jacob, before I start blubbering all over you.”

Helga surprised Jake at the intensity of her lovemaking that night. She was insatiable and kinkier than usual. She lay there tied to the bed egging him on in his dominance of her. This was what she wanted, experiences that she could not get anywhere else. This total subordination of her will to his stirred the core of her being. She climaxed loud, long, and often over the next two hours. Finally sated, she lay gasping in his arms.

“Jacob, I know you miss Liz. I don’t want to intrude on her memory, but I want to do for you here what she used to do for you. It would make me happy if I could keep the place up for you and it would also give me something to do.”

Jake agreed to that immediately. The bungalow was starving for a woman’s touch and presence. Helga hugged him, then held him as he fell asleep.

Friday dawned another gorgeous day. Jake left Helga sleeping peacefully and went for a run. Today was his last day as a single man, he reflected, shouldn’t he be nervous, have second thoughts, or feel a little sad at giving up his freedom? The answer was an immediate and resounding no. Unless his amazing Muffy did a complete turnabout, he could not imagine not being the happiest hubby on Earth. Jake missed Melissa like crazy whenever they were separated. Sure, it had been a fantastic few days, but the other women, as much as he loved them, did not give him the feeling of completeness he felt only with Melissa. He would trade a night with any woman in the world for a morning of her hogging the bathroom mirror. He shook his head, ain’t love about the strangest thing.

Helga left to pick up Sven at eight-thirty. Maria arrived at ten to nine with the contract. She sat at the table having coffee with him as she explained it. Jake told her his thoughts on each clause and Maria made notes in the margin. She told Jake that the revised version would be typed up and ready for his signature by noon. When Maria stood up to go she glanced at the bedroom door. Providentially, Helga had put new linen on the bed and straightened up the house before she left.

“If I had a couple of hours, my young stallion, I would give you a very special wedding present,” she said with suddenly downcast eyes.

“I think that you should give that special present to me and Melissa together one day soon,” he replied as he moved closer toward her.

Maria shivered, and gave him a kiss.

“I would like that,” she said as she headed out the door.

Cecil Barrett came by for the contract signing at one-forty-five. Jake took Cecil to the Thornton Building and up to Maria’s office. Barrett noticed the Turner and Thornton offices and asked if he was related to the Turner partner.

Barrett whistled when Jake said, “I am the Turner partner, but I’m mainly just for show. Melissa is the engineer on this train.”

“I guess you’re not going to be holding out for a big bonus,” Cecil deadpanned.

Jake asked Maria’s secretary if they could have a minute with the boss. The secretary walked into Maria’s office and closed the door. Thirty seconds later she was back out and ushered the two into Maria’s spacious corner office. Maria got up and gave Jake a big hug. Cecil tried to keep his eyes from wandering over her body as she seated them. Damn, Cecil thought, she is one hot mouthpiece. Maria whipped out the revised contract and handed it to Cecil. The document was mostly as she had received it. The only major changes were a military clause that allowed for Jake’s National Guard duty, and a paragraph that allowed for buying out, for fifty thousand dollars per remaining year Jake’s contract if he were traded. The contract otherwise was a standard four-year rookie deal.

Cecil studied the changes and said Stienbrenner would make the final decision but it looked good to Cecil Barrett. The men stood up and Maria shook hands with Cecil then hugged Jake again. Cecil swept his eyes over her one last time before they departed. Cecil decided she was getting an invitation to a game in Daytona the next couple of times the Yankee’s single-A team was in town.

Barrett dropped Jake off at the bungalow with a, “Enjoy your honeymoon. We’ll be in touch,” and motored off.

Jake went to his office to work on the vows he would share with Muffy at their wedding. Jesus, their wedding was fewer than twenty-four hours away. Rehearsal was tonight and the ceremony was tomorrow at three in the afternoon. Jake was very happy that he was getting to see Muffy tonight, even if was in a crowd. Jake was just figuring out that Trish must have insisted on them being separated for a few days to make him and Melissa miss each other, when the phone rang.

“Hey, Sport, it’s Marty Sterling. How are you holding up?” she asked.

“Hey, yourself! Are we rich yet?’

“We are getting there. Jake, Nina said you are on the lookout for someone who is as lucky as you. I think I found a guy who is even luckier.”

Marty had his undivided attention now.

“Tell me about him.”

“I was talking with a friend of mine from Wall Street who is a commodities trader for the Goldman Brothers. He told me about this amazing new young trader in Chicago. My friend may have been exaggerating, but he said the guy hasn’t made a losing trade in the three years he has owned his seat. His name, Al Tremont, came up when I was telling my friend Marvin how well I did in oil. He said Tremont sold six million barrels on the day exactly before the Saudis announced they were increasing production. The street is scared to death of the guy. He is ruthless. Rumor has it that he even sets up sucker deals all the time to burn copy cats who try to jump on his game. He buys futures he knows are losers and sells them for a profit to those who witlessly jump on the bandwagon through a third party.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.