Tom's Diary - Cover

Tom's Diary

Copyright© 2003 by Gina Marie Wylie

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Tom Ferguson is a high school junior who's coming of age experience is a plethora of girls, women and challenges.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Sunday, March 31, 2002

I saw that Sue Ellen had turned out the pool lights; it was a little after midnight now. I almost missed seeing her, Sue Ellen was sitting by herself on a picnic table; only a stray gleam of light from the kitchen revealed her. I walked up and she smiled.

"It's a pretty evening," Sue Ellen said quietly.

"I get this feeling that you aren't enjoying this as much as some," I replied to her softly.

She laughed and punched me lightly on the arm. "Some I could mention have had a really good time." She turned more serious. "You. Tony. Anna and Sally. Even Jennifer." Another pause, "Most others, I guess." Yet another pause. "I don't know what's gotten into Janey tonight. She's been chasing all of the girls, even the straight ones. I told her to chill; now she's pissed at me."

"If this works at all," I told her quietly, "it has to be free choice." Sue Ellen nodded. "And who have you chosen?"

She looked at me, shook her head. "No one rings my chimes. Not Tony, not you. Not Janey..." She sighed.

I wondered how to tell her about Nancy and Tony. "Nancy?" I inquired.

"Oh, that." Sue Ellen chuckled. "I don't know what those two thought, she and Tony. Tony doesn't like to admit it, but after doing it... his interest really flags for a while. There were times when, for no reason I could see, he wasn't interested. Very un-Tony-like. And about then, Nancy would avoid me; if we met, she wouldn't meet my eyes.

"So I decided, what the heck, I'd do something she wouldn't expect. Her, me... and someone other than Tony."

"She wanted someone to try to explain it to you." I shook my head. "I don't think you can explain things like that... they just happen."

"I didn't really mind. Tony's sweet, I figured that Nancy probably had a lot of problems... She and Dawn have been close for a long time. Which meant Keith was around."

"She hates Keith; really hates him. A few close calls but Tony was the first and only guy, until tonight.

"And now, Tom Ferguson, man of steel."

"I've had to take some time to rest up," I told her, laughing.

She was silent again, and then glanced at me. "If you could be with anyone here, right now, who?" she asked.

I sighed. "I don't honestly know. Jenny and I..." I shook my head. "She's always going to be special to me. Anna, Sally..." I huffed a sigh.

"Anna took Sally home," Sue Ellen told me. "Tony's locked in a room in the pool house with Fleur." She giggled at that. "He is so smitten!"

"Thank you, by the way, for telling me about her," I told her.

"She certainly had a smile on her face when you two came back to the pool." Sue Ellen laughed. "Mindy was a surprise."

I raised an eyebrow. "You invited her, why was that?" I asked.

"Tony did," Sue Ellen corrected. "She's shy; really shy. A bad boyfriend, I think." I nodded, that's what Mindy had said. "And then, after you, Janey. Later, she helped with chips and dips, then she and Michelle vanished."

Speak of the devil; Mindy came walking out of the house. "Where's everyone?"

"Conjugating," I told her. Mindy giggled, then her eyes went to Sue Ellen.

"I fell asleep," Mindy sounded apologetic.

"Me too," I told her.

Mindy glanced at me, but her eyes returned to Sue Ellen. Fascinated, I thought, by Sue Ellen's breasts. The two traded a look that was strongly reminiscent of Mom and Melinda the other day. Sure enough, Mindy held out her party hat to Sue Ellen, who looked at it, surprised. The two traded another series of looks, and then Sue Ellen glanced apologetically at me. "Later, Tom." I nodded, and the two of them went towards the house, hand in hand.

I contemplated what I should do; I decided that since nothing was going on at the pool, I should check out the house myself, so I trailed along after a minute or two.

There was no one in the kitchen. I found a glass, got a drink of water, and then another. I was surprised that I was suddenly thirsty. Then I mentally kicked myself; in a while, I was going to have to go pee. With luck, the urge wouldn't come at the wrong time. I walked into the theater room; the only person there was Janey Sussman, who was sitting alone on the couch, dozing. I started to back out, and as I did, her eyes snapped open.

"I'm awake," she said softly.

"Sorry," I said apologetically.

She glanced around. "What time is it?"

"After midnight."

She patted the couch next to her. "I have a proposition for you," she said as I sat down.

"I'm always interested in propositions," I replied, a grin on my face.

"I hear you are supposed to be the cat's meow when it comes to muff diving."

I shrugged. "No complaints."

"You think you could bring me off?" she asked, challenging me.

Again I shrugged. "That would be pretty much up to you," I told her.

"You bring me off first, and I'll let you fuck me."

"Well gosh, Janey," I said as sarcastically as I could. "What a deal! Why would I want to fuck you?"

She blinked, looked down at my groin. Nope, not hard. She laughed, then. "I could blow you, and get your interest up."

"Maybe," I told her. "How about this? I eat you up, and then you can do whatever you please."

She looked at me. "You'd do it? Even if I got up and walked away and found Sue Ellen or someone else afterwards?"

I nodded. "Yep. Tell you what; you can pretend I'm a new candidate for the cheerleading squad. You've picked me; I'm the one you want to go down on you."

Janey nodded, then slid forward on the sofa, and I knelt down on the floor at her feet. I leaned close, stroking her inner thighs, thighs that she had spread wide to welcome me. She had, I realized as I ran my tongue over her pubes, shaved her pussy hair. Her slit was as featureless as JR's. I gently pried it open with my fingers, revealing a small clit, and a little flower of skin surrounding it. I licked her clit, and then applied my mouth to her vaginal opening, sending my tongue as deep into her as I could reach.

For maybe half a minute, I did that, awareness growing only slowly. Before, when I'd done this with a girl, she would move, make soft sounds, talk to me. Janey was like a frozen statue, no sound and no movement. I glanced up at her; she sat still, looking ahead, no real expression on her face. As I realized this wasn't doing anything for her, I also realized I was still as limp as a noodle. That was bizarre; I'd never had that trouble before, except for Elizabeth. I wasn't entirely certain, but I didn't think this was the same.

Janey was a little moist, but not as much as Fleur. Janey had washed recently, using some sort of herbal soap. She smelled fresh and nice; so that wasn't it. I pushed deeper, rubbing her clit with my thumb; then I tried lifting her bottom, to push my tongue deeper yet. Two minutes into eating her out, I admitted defeat. Neither one of us was moved in the least.

I pulled back, looked up at her. "This isn't good for you."

Janey smiled, but said, "You have the longest tongue. God, no one has tongue fucked me that deep before!" She sighed, "But..."

"If it's doing nothing for you, and it's not doing anything for me... a good reason to consider doing nothing." She nodded, and I rocked back on my heels and stood up. Janey was still sitting with her legs spread wide. For the life of me, I couldn't understand why I didn't want to at least suck her pussy. But I didn't.

"I'm sorry," Janey whispered. "I'm really sorry."

I shook my head. "No regrets, Janey. None. It just didn't work. Better to realize it and stop than continue frustrating ourselves."

She moved her hands, start to rub her pussy with one hand, her breasts with the other. After a second, she gave a little gasp, then met my eyes. She'd let me watch her masturbate to orgasm, I thought, and it hadn't taken very long at all. Maybe this was like Elizabeth after all.

She met my eyes. "Everything still works."

I nodded and decided not to laugh. "Later, Janey."

I turned around to go, and then stopped. Jenny was standing a few feet away, hand in hand with Katrina.

"I was looking for you," Jenny said with a smile. Her eyes went past me to Janey who had gone back to dozing. "Want to do something kinky?" Jenny asked. I looked at her; my earlier problem, not having an erection, had proved temporary. Katrina saw the change and blushed.

"Come," Jenny said, reaching out for my hand.

She led Katrina and me through the house, down a hallway. I'd seen the bathroom at the end of the hall; I hadn't realized there was another bedroom, just to the left of the bathroom. Jenny pushed the door open, and I saw the biggest bed I'd ever seen in my life; king sized and then some. Sitting side by side on the side closest to the door were Gaby Sanchez and Fay Church, although they weren't so much sitting as making out.

Jenny squeezed my hand and whispered in my ear, her breasts against my arm. "It's a big bed. Gaby said we shouldn't let all that room go to waste. We were going to catch some Z's."

I nodded, feeling a little weary right then myself. Gaby was a nice looking girl, medium size, with pert breasts and dark nipples. They weren't as dark as Anna or Sally's had been, though. Long black hair, a little on the coarse side, but pretty anyway.

Fay was as blonde as Gaby was dark; corn silk blonde, almost white hair, hair every bit as long as Gaby's. Gaby had a dark mat of pussy hair, Fay's was almost transparent, and there wasn't much of it. Fay's pussy was like Janey's, a small flower of skin folds. In Fay's case, you didn't have to pull her pussy lips back to see it; her beautiful flower was easily visible.

What had Sue Ellen said, way back when? She'd given a list of the lesbians, a list that had included Jenny and Gaby... but not Fay. Or Katrina. I felt someone touch my shoulder, from behind me. I turned and saw Janey.

"Room for one more?" I saw Gaby glance at Jenny, saw Jenny nod the least bit.

"There's always room for one more," I said softly, "at least that's what my dad says when he's stuffing a suitcase."

There were chuckles and, for a second, I got the weird idea that they were talking amongst themselves, without saying a word. I'd noticed that with Mom and Melinda, Sue Ellen and Mindy. Now there were five girls in the room, using the same communication. I stood there, mostly clueless, wondering what they were saying to each other.

Gaby got up from the bed and joined the four of us, standing by the door. She went to Katrina and smiled. "Ready for bed, sweetie?" Katrina blushed lightly, but stepped forward. Gaby pulled Katrina the last few steps, and wrapped her arms around Katrina's waist. Katrina lifted her lips to be kissed, and Gaby obliged her. Two seconds later the two of them had their hands on each other's bottoms, pulling themselves tightly into pussy-to-pussy contact; a kiss that measured a million degrees centigrade, I thought.

I glanced out of the corner of my eye and saw Janey kissing Jenny's breasts. It too was a seriously hot kiss; and Jenny's fingers were already headed for Janey's pussy. I watched that for a second, and then saw Fay was still sitting on the edge of the bed. What was I supposed to do?

Maybe I didn't understand the language women used among themselves, but I think Fay could speak mine. Like Janey a few minutes before, she spread her legs wide, using her hands to hold them apart. I walked the six steps to her and, as I had for Janey, knelt on the floor. I headed for the little flower petals, sucking gently on them, using my tongue to lave and caress her. Fay let out a sibilant sound of pleasure; her hand left her breast to run through my hair. Her clit was shaped like a miniature penis; instead of being turned off, though, I was turned on, rubbing its length with my finger, then taking it into my mouth and sucking on it.

Fay sighed again, and then I felt her shake. That easy to make you come? I chuckled to myself. I'm going to make you beg me to stop! I started seriously pushing my tongue inside her, my hands busy on their own with her relatively small breasts. Fay pressed her hands atop mine at one point, upping the pressure on her breasts to something that must have been just short of painful; she let out a little cry of pleasure, then another as I tweaked her hard nipples.

Behind her, I could hear Jenny's oooohhhs! and ahhhhs! start up, and right in the middle of things, Katrina's voice, clear and bright. "Oh! That tickles! Don't stop!" I nearly giggled aloud myself, and I could tell that Fay was experiencing spasms different from her orgasms up to then. I moved my hands under her bottom, lifting her to my tongue, and she shrieked with pleasure as I reached deep inside her with my tongue.

With a move like an eel, Fay slid forward abruptly, pushing me down and back, onto the carpeted floor of the bedroom. I lay on my back, and for a moment she kissed me, hard and hungry. "Grrrrr," she said in a mock growl. "I want to eat you, too." She coiled around, presenting me with her bottom again, while taking my hard on in her hand, and a second later, her mouth.

Every girl I'd been with had had slightly different anatomy. Fay's was the worst for this position; there was almost nothing I could reach with my tongue without bending myself into a pretzel, a position I could only hold for a few minutes. So I finger fucked her while she sucked me. From someplace in the depths of my memory I heard Jenny's voice say, 'use two fingers!' I did that; which sent Fay corkscrewing and twisting, putting my erection in dire jeopardy of abrupt truncation by her teeth.

She quickly regained control, but that was because she let go of my cock to enjoy what was going on inside her pussy. Her movements became more frenzied; then she gave a little squeak, completely at odds with the sounds she'd been making before, then collapsed down across my body.

After a second, she clumsily got off; I took a few knees and elbows in places that didn't need them, then Fay helped me up. She kissed me, her hand going to rub my cock. "I'm tempted, really tempted," Fay whispered in my ear, lightly blowing in it, her tongue running around the curve. I nearly shot off, God, that was sexy!

She went on, "The one time I tried it with a guy, we did sixty-nine and he shot off in two seconds. He didn't even lick me once. Oh baby, what a licking you gave me! Then it got better and better!" I smiled at her, and her fingers curled around me. "Now I'm tempted to try again."

I reached down; her fingers were cupping my balls now, and I moved my cock to rub that little flower between her legs; then her clit. I moved a few inches towards Fay, sliding my erection between her legs; not where it would normally go, but between her thighs. I stroked into her as if I was pushing into her vagina, slowly at first, then a little faster.

"Mmmm!" Fay sighed in pleasure, and I moved again, deliberately rubbing my cock head through the folds of her pussy, paying special devotion to the flower there. I looked past Fay, saw Janey between Jenny's legs, eating her up; Gaby was doing the same thing to Katrina. Fay leaned close, her fingers trailing across my cheek; her lips came to my ear.

"How many pussys has that been in today?" her voice was whisper soft.

I decided that Mom didn't count; Fay was asking about the party. Mindy, Fleur, Anna, Sally, Sue Ellen, Nancy. Fay would be number seven, and I told her. "Seven is my lucky number," Fay said, and then moved a little so that my cock head penetrated her slightly. She was very wet, and I moved just a bit myself, and it was further inside her. She moved again and I moved, and before you knew it, I was in all the way.

She smiled at me, "Can we do this standing up?"

I nodded but added, "It's better in bed."

She giggled. "Isn't it always?" She moved back, and we managed to lay down, me on top. We commenced some serious lovemaking, both of us getting wound up and cumming twice, although at different times. After the second time I'd spent myself into her, Fay grinned and I saw she was looking towards Jenny and Janey. I looked; not only were the two of them watching us, so were Gaby and Katrina.

Fay giggled again, and once more I thought it was an interesting sensation when you are inside a girl. She lifted with her hips, and I knew it was a get off sign, not a let's-do-it-again hint. I pulled out, and Fay rolled off the bed. "Scoot over," she told the others, and everyone scooted over one position. Now I was next to Jenny; then there was another movement, and Janey ended up on the other side of Katrina.

In a moment, Fay and Janey were each suckling on Gaby's breasts. Jenny saw it, grinned. "Me too." I met Katrina's eyes across Jenny's body, asking the question. Her eyes went to Jenny's breasts, then a shy nod. For some time, we both made love to Jenny's breasts; I could see that Katrina was finger fucking Jenny as well. Jenny in turn was single-mindedly enjoying the attention.

Several times when I was licking and kissing Jenny, I could see Katrina's eyes on me. Our faces were only inches apart, and one of those times it looked to me like Katrina offered up a kiss to me. I accepted, brushing my lips across hers. Then a moment later, again; this time the kiss was longer, more intense. When I pulled back for a moment, there was a dreamy look on Katrina's face; helped, no doubt by the fact that Jenny was no longer single-minded about her own pleasure, she was finger fucking Katrina.

"Go ahead, sweetie," Jenny murmured quietly in Katrina's ear. "Go ahead." Katrina looked at me, thinking about it. Then Jenny moved sliding atop Katrina, briefly pausing to rub her pussy against Katrina's. Then Katrina was next to me, and Jenny and I were kissing her breasts as we'd kissed Jenny's a few moments before.

Katrina's breasts were small like I preferred; light nipples, lighter in color than mine. There was one big difference though, from any other girl whose nipples I'd sucked on. With Katrina there was a definite taste. An odd, soft sweetness that was definitely interesting. I kept sucking for a while, more than I usually would, then Jenny whispered in Katrina's ear, "Sit on Tom's face."

I saw indecision on Katrina's face, then she looked at me; the indecision remained. Jenny sensed it too, leaned close and whispered something to Katrina I couldn't hear. Katrina whispered back and Jenny kissed her, caressing her breasts. "Sorry, Tom," Katrina said quietly. "I just..."

I smiled at her. "No need to apologize. None." Katrina got up then, walked to the door, Jenny trailing along. Now I was the only male in bed with three girls; one of whom I'd made love to, and I was tolerably sure I was never going to be with either of the other two. I got up too, and followed Jenny and Katrina out the door.

I glanced at the clock in the living room, it was after two. There was a couple lying on the couch, vertically imposed, both asleep. I walked into the home theater and the TV was off, but Jenny and Katrina were kissing on the couch. I continued on, going back to the pool area and sat down in a deck chair, staring out over the water. The moon was up, casting a clear white light down on the pool and the small patch of grass that was the back yard.

I watched the moon dance on the occasional wave in the pool; the world was silent, the night cool but not cold. I glanced up, but between the moon and the city, only one or two stars were visible. Tom Ferguson, boy wonder. Seducer of women. Well, maybe not.

Who had I actually seduced? Maybe Shannon. Not Marsha, I suppose you could make a case I seduced JR, but she had agreed awfully fast. There was a case that could be made about Penny, too. But she had been the one who came back and said let's do it. Mom? Mary? Kim? Nope, I thought, I'm not one to seduce someone, but I definitely am there when I'm wanted. Mutual agreement to make love, I thought. That's pretty much my hallmark.

I remembered things Shannon had said about how she'd progressed to sex the first time; Mindy had spoken of the same things. I'd never done it that way; I'd never spent weeks or months working up to it with someone. Was that wrong? I couldn't hardly see that it was. Then there was Sally. Dear Sally, who spoke a simple word, a word that at long last I was beginning to get a grip on its true meaning.

Sally had been a virgin, but I hadn't seduced her. She'd come fully primed, ready. Too ready, it turned out, having a stupid idea; not the sex, but the play-acting.

I heard a rustle, sensed someone come up behind me. I glanced back over my shoulder, but all I could see was the lower part of her body, the rest was hidden in the shadows. "Don't look." Her voice was unfamiliar.

I wasn't certain what she meant, but there was a modest patch of pubic hair, so she was definitely a she. She came up directly behind me, straddling the chair with her legs, then she started rubbing my neck and shoulders. It was pleasant, and after a bit, very relaxing. I drifted again, watching the sparkles on the water.

Was this it, I thought. I'm reduced to sitting here, with a girl I don't recognize; much less know her name, rubbing my back. There were a lot of things I wasn't sure of, but I was tolerably sure that the sun was going to rise in the east in a few hours, and that sooner than that this girl and I would be making love. Was this a good thing? With someone I didn't know? I'd undoubtedly seen her face at some point tonight, but from the brief glimpse, it wasn't someone I knew. I almost laughed aloud; all I'd seen was the area between her legs. Just how many girls would I recognize by that alone?

I felt my arousal increasing as her fingers worked on my neck and shoulders, then down my spine. This was, I thought, hormones and nothing but hormones. Were hormones a good enough reason to make love to someone? I'd always told myself they weren't, yet here I sat, once again getting very close to the moment where I'd turn around and start kissing her pussy, her breasts; who knew, maybe she'd let me make love to her backside, if the hormones moved both of us that direction, as they had with Fleur.

The girl behind me moved closer, and I felt her breasts press against my back for a moment, then her nipples, erect, moved across my skin. No doubt about it, I thought. Another girl who was as ready as I was; and there was no doubt that I was ready, either. This wasn't like it had been with Janey, I felt nothing like hesitation. In fact, I wanted to turn and suckle those wonderful nipples titillating my back. Then she was rubbing her bush against my lower back; a bush with a strong trace of moisture.

The girl spoke suddenly, her voice different than I'd expected; only Melinda, the TV reporter had anything like the full, rich, lush tones in her voice. "All my life I wanted things: this, that, the other. And I would ask my mom or dad, and there it would be. When I got to junior high, I started looking at boys, and sure enough, it didn't take long before I wanted one in particular.

"My dad, for the first time I could ever remember, told me no, my boyfriend couldn't sleep over. My mom, for the first time I could remember, told me that I wasn't enough old to understand such things. She told me about babies and AIDS and all of that, but I'd heard about it in school. Take me to the doctor, I told her. He can fix me up. Except my parents wouldn't take me, so one day I made my own appointment on a Saturday, went in and asked the doctor for birth control."

She chuckled lightly. "He said I was too young, he couldn't give me something like that without my parent's permission.

"So I told myself, screw them. I'm going to do it; so I brought the boy home one day after school and we did it.

"Except, he'd never done it before, and neither had I. The rubber leaked, and the second time he didn't even bother." I sighed, afraid where the story was going; I'd heard it from my mom.

"Nothing happened; I didn't catch any disease, I didn't get pregnant. But more importantly, he hadn't done anything for me; it was more fun masturbating myself.

"A few weeks later, I met a man, a nice older man. He knew how to use a rubber right, he knew a doctor who fitted me for a diaphragm. And he sure did something for me; God, it was great sex! Then, one day his wife came home early, and caught us. That wasn't good."

"I imagine not," I said quietly.

I heard a huffed sigh. "But, I'd learned the lessons I needed to learn. After that, the sex still ranged from bad to good to beyond good; then I met someone I really liked, and we got married. Now and again, my husband lets me jump the fence. Get out a little."

I'd been trying to make sense of her words in the context of Sue Ellen and Janey's party; I realized that in this case she meant that phrase about jumping the fence, literally.

"So, do you have any problems with making love to an older woman? A party crasher?" She was rubbing her breasts against my back again.

"No," I said softly.

Then I did turn, and for the first time saw the black hair, the brown eyes of a woman of twenty-eight or so, a startlingly beautiful woman. I leaned close to her, kissing her lips lightly.

Our arms went around each other, and we kissed and kissed, tongues and bodies moving against each other. I smiled at her at one point when we paused. "What's your name?"

"Sonia Travis." Our voices were hushed against a backdrop of the still night.

"Tom Ferguson." I paused slightly, my eyes on breasts that were medium sized hemispheres, without a hint of sag; thick erect nipples. "Sonia?" My voice trailed away. "Why do you think I might not be one of the bad sex guys?"

She smiled slightly. "One thing I've found is that it takes someone who's interested in what I feel to do it right. A sign of that is no hurry for personal gratification. When I was rubbing your back, even when I was going out of my way to make it sexy, you simply enjoyed it; not in a hurry. And now, you are as happy with kissing and hugging as I am. You're not in a hurry, even a little."

I smiled at her. "Well, I don't want to still be here when the sun comes up." Sonia laughed and put her arms around my neck. I kissed her again, and she pulled me tightly to her lips, and for another goodly long time we did just that.

When we broke, I reached out and touched her breasts for the first time. "On second thought, we can take all the time we want."

She touched the back of my hand lightly with her fingers. "Tom Ferguson, have you ever gone down on a girl?"

I smiled and nodded in reply. "And did you like it?"

I grinned again. "I wouldn't mind in the least going down on you," I told Sonia.

A few seconds later, I was kneeling between her legs, laving her pussy. Her pussy hair was the thickest yet; but now I was prepared. I used my fingers to pull most to one side, using my tongue on the biggest clit I'd ever seen. It looked startlingly like a penis, except the head didn't have a slit in it, just a round red knob at the tip of long folds of flesh that resembled a man's length.

I'd never wanted to suck on another guy. I told myself this was a woman, not a man. I tried to tell myself her clit looked more like a thumb; surely I could suck a thumb! I'm not sure what worked; something did. I pulled on it with my lips; stretching the skin, let it pop noisily out of my mouth, then I repeated with variations.

Sonia came with a trembling sigh, and then pressed her hips forward wanting me to do it again. Her breathing caught, she trembled again. She pulled me up to kiss her. It was lovely, sweet and my hands worked her breasts, stroking her nipples; I have never felt more content, more comfortable.

Too comfortable, it turned out.

I awoke slowly, savoring the languor in my body. I yawned and stretched, then looked around. I was lying stretched out on the pool chair, alone. The sun was starting to come up in the east; the sky already lightly colored. I sighed and shook my head, then smiled. Well, Sonia had said she liked it when a man wasn't in a hurry for personal gratification. Evidently, there were limits to my stamina after all. How many times had I come since I'd gone to bed Friday night? Is it polite to count such a thing? I thought back on the last day and shook my head. Not only not polite, not smart and probably not possible.

I looked up at the sunrise; there were quite a few clouds in the sky, there was a lot of color in it. I was still sitting, watching those colors when Jenny and Katrina came out of the house. Without a word, Jenny came right over to me and kissed me heartily.

"Missed you," she hugged me tightly as she spoke.

I glanced at Katrina, standing next to us, and Jenny giggled.

"A little, anyway." Jenny's hand wrapped itself around my penis, which promptly rose. "I thought I'd give you a little wake up." Again my eyes went to Katrina, who blushed.

"Katrina says she wants to watch," Jenny said, as she moved down the chair. I remembered the time Jenny had watched JR doing this to me; I remembered her masturbating to it. Would Katrina do the same thing?

Jenny took me in her mouth, and I leaned back with a sigh of pleasure. So many, and yet it was as good as ever. Would there ever come a time when it wasn't? Then I remembered Janey, and knew that it was as good as the people sharing it; if it was what they wanted, it was magic. If it was something else, it was less than magic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.