Tom's Diary - Cover

Tom's Diary

Copyright© 2003 by Gina Marie Wylie

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tom Ferguson is a high school junior who's coming of age experience is a plethora of girls, women and challenges.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Thursday, March 21, 2002

When I awoke, I could see it was starting to get light outside; there was no way to see the clock from my position without moving. I was still hard, still in JR's pussy. The alarm wasn't going off, so I knew it wasn't five thirty yet; I considered starting to do JR again, decided not to. I wanted to save myself for later, because I wanted to do JR right, after school when I could spend some time at it. And doing it with JR with Jenny in bed with us was okay, but I was uncomfortable with it.

I contented myself with running my hand over JR's side, stroking her velvet smooth skin. JR murmured something I couldn't make out, then I could tell she was awake. "Morning, Tom," she whispered softly.

"Morning, JR." I felt JR move, I could see in the dim light of the room that JR kissed Jenny on the forehead. Jenny opened her eyes, smiled so pretty. Jenny kissed JR back; then I felt a hand fumbling around JR's crotch. My God! That was Jenny's hand! I blushed with embarrassment; but it was Jenny who giggled.

"Have you two been doing it all night?" Jenny whispered.

"No," JR replied, "but Tom stayed hard all night! He's some kind of wonderful!"

Jenny moved her hand, not a frightened spasm, but deliberately. After a second I realized she was still in the vicinity, stroking JR's clit. I stayed pretty much still, letting Jenny work my sister's pussy; after about ten minutes the alarm went off, and JR spasmed in both surprise and orgasm.

I pulled out a second later, reached out and got the alarm. "Well," JR said dryly, "I'm really awake now."

JR scrambled over me, getting out and standing next to the bed. She stretched, and I admired the view greatly, promising myself that I was going to make love to JR over and over and over again; and I was going to love every second of it. She saw I was staring at her; JR in turn checked out my midsection.

"I'm going to nick name you indefatigable," JR said with a giggle. I saw Jenny lean over and look, cocked on her elbow.

"That's too long," Jenny said after a second. "How about Indie? Like Indiana Jones."

JR thought about that, and grinned. "Our name for him, eh sister?"

Jenny nodded, then surprised me by rolling over on top of me, pausing just a second, her pussy pressing against my hard on. "I love you, Indie," Jenny whispered to me, then was off, standing next to JR.

JR shook her head, sighed. "Jennifer, Tom is a good boy; but if you do what you just did to him again anytime soon... no one's that good."

Jenny looked at me again, smiled. "I'm sorry, Tom."

"Twice more," I said with a laugh. "You could probably do that twice more." I paused for dramatic effect, "I really am good."

Next thing I knew, I was being pummeled by pillows. Mom poked her head in the room a few minutes later to calm the commotion and get us moving towards getting ready for school.

School is school; what can I say? It was a Thursday, so Mom volunteered to take JR and Jenny to school. Since I had a little extra time, I took a little detour and dropped off my letter to Marsha at the post office, giving it a little kiss before I put it in the box. I laughed at myself afterwards; what, I'm not getting enough?

At lunch, Shannon came and sat next to me, and we talked most of the period. At the end, she smiled at me. "You asked if it was okay to bring your sister and her friends tomorrow." I nodded, wishing I'd said no such thing. "Well, I have a sister, too. Do you suppose there's room for another? She's a freshman."

"According to my dad, there's always room for one more." Of course, he'd been talking about putting things into suitcases at the time.

Shannon nodded. "Elizabeth has one of the biggest brains in the whole world. And is about the shyest person in the world on top of it. I told my mom I'd take her to one of the dances."

"That's okay," I agreed. "I promised my 8th grade sister and her friends a short stay at the dance as well."

"I imagine they'll mostly want to dance with each other," Shannon said. I looked into her eyes, saw amusement not disparagement.

"Probably," I agreed, "although I could probably arrange a dance for you or your sister."

Shannon stuck out her tongue. "Elizabeth -- maybe. Not me. Not hardly me." Her eyes met mine, and I smiled back at her.

It wasn't until the bell rang and I was headed back to class that I realized that I hadn't seen Tony or Sue Ellen at lunch; that was a surprise. I looked around for them after school, but I didn't have much time; I didn't see them then, either.

I picked up JR and Jenny at their school. JR asked if Penny could come along, and I agreed; that happened a lot. We drove home, everyone talking about their day.

We put our books up, and JR smiled at me. "I talked to Mom this morning on the way to school," JR announced. "Mom said we don't have to come home and study right away any more. We do have to make the time up in the evening. We have 'free time' until four thirty." She looked at me, a grin on her face. "I intend to be pretty free with Tom's time until then."

She took my hand, and led me towards her room. For a second there was a mutual flurry of clothes, then she pulled me down on the bed. "This time just you and me," she said firmly. "I promise not to be distracted."

"I've no complaints," I told her, and she grinned.

"I do," she murmured, "I want you to eat me all up."

"I can do that," I said, sliding down a bit on the bed, bringing my head between her legs. I leaned close to her pussy, pulling her pussy lips apart with my fingers, moving my tongue over her smooth skin, then into her vaginal hole. "Ahhhh!" JR sighed, wiggling on my tongue. "That's what I wanted! Do that!" I started into some serious tongue fucking, watching JR's finger an inch away sliding over her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.