Tom's Diary - Cover

Tom's Diary

Copyright© 2003 by Gina Marie Wylie

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tom Ferguson is a high school junior who's coming of age experience is a plethora of girls, women and challenges.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Tuesday, March 19, 2002

When I awoke, it was because JR bounced the bed; the sun wasn't up yet, even if my sister was. I cracked an eye at the clock, it was ten after five.

Jennifer rolled over on her back, and JR grinned at her. "Was Tom good, Jennifer?"

Jennifer nodded.

JR smiled. "I told Jennifer if you were good, I'd give you a reward." With that she shrugged out of her own nightshirt, to stand bare next to the bed. Then she tossed the sheet that had been over me back on to Jennifer, then climbed in with us.

For the first second, I thought she was going to sit on my face, but I was wrong; what happened was that she placed her bottom over my face, and her head over my erection, and started to work on it. Oh my God! I thought, sixty-nine! I'd never understood it, but now I did! What JR was doing with her mouth was lovely, and there was her bare pussy just inches from my eyes.

I lifted up off the bed, put my hands on her hips and gently pulled her into contact with my mouth. Again, the position was different than what I'd experienced up until then, not to mention the view.

For one thing, my eyes were focused on the dimpled rose bud of JR's backside, causing me to remember what it had been like with Penny, when I'd been in the wrong place.

Still, I concentrated on my tongue in her pussy; mildly wishing I could reach her clit as well from this position, but it was impossible.

Whatever I was doing, JR seemed to like it. She stopped sucking on my erection for a second and moaned; when she started again it was with a renewed vigor that made me come in just a few minutes.

As I soared down from my high, I heard a fast series of "Oooh!! Aaahhh! Oooh! Aaahhh's!" coming from close by. I turned my head and was rewarded by seeing that Jennifer had pulled her nightie up around her waist, and her fingers were pistoning in and out of her pussy. Even as I watched, Jennifer started to pant, "Ah! Ah! AHHHHH!!!!" The last one rising in volume and intensity as she came.

"Now this," JR said with a laugh, turning around and laying down between Jennifer and me, "is the right way to start the day!" I smiled and Jennifer giggled.

JR leaned over and kissed Jennifer lightly on the forehead, then did the same to me.

"I'm going to tell you two of Jennifer's secrets," JR told me, her face inches from mine. "One is that growing up, her parents never, ever, not even once said 'I love you' or gave her a kiss or a hug. Jennifer needs to be hugged, cuddled and kissed; she has a lot to make up.

"Second, is that unlike Penny, me, Mom, Kim... some others I could name... Jennifer doesn't want to do it with a boy. But she isn't as finicky about being hugged and cuddled."

"I don't know about kissing, either," Jennifer said softly.

"I told her you were cool," JR went on. "And unless it was something she wanted, you'd never even try to get more friendly than Jennifer wanted."

"That's true," I told them. "I might want to, but I wouldn't."

JR smiled, and Jennifer nodded. "So, you're going to understand that Jennifer and I are off to take our morning shower," JR said with a giggle, and helped Jennifer out of bed.

I got up myself, puttered around my room, and in a few minutes, Jennifer called out from the hall that the bathroom was clear. I glanced up, and saw her standing in my door, nude.

I swallowed; of all of the girls I'd known in the last weekend, Jennifer was far and away the prettiest. JR had a completely bare pussy, Penny's was nearly bare. Marsha's had been a thick mop of curly hair. Jennifer had a thin veining of very dark hairs, a cute curlicue of color accentuating her pubes. She had protruding pussy lips, a dainty flower of femininity, like a lotus blossom. Breasts that were shaped like some ripe fruit, with largish, very red nipples.

I came erect in a fraction of a second; Jennifer saw it and smiled and shook her head, before she turned around and headed for her bedroom. I sighed mentally, contemplating a back side with two wonderfully tight globes of her ass. God, what it must have been like as a cave man, when you could bop a desirable woman over the head and drag her off to your cave!

Even as I thought that, I remembered JR's mouth on my erection, licking and sucking. Marsha's; Penny's. Wouldn't want to do that with a woman I'd bashed over the head and dragged back to the cave! A lot to be said for taking your time and getting her interested and motivated to want to do the same things to you, that you wanted to do to her!

At lunch Tony sat down next to me, and handed me an envelope. "That's from Marsha," he said, as I looked at him, curious. "They came in late last night, and we took them to the airport." He sighed. "I got my car back."

"Thanks," I told him. I debated opening the letter, and decided not to while Tony was there.

He confirmed my thinking a second later by adding, "Marsha said you were to read it when you could be alone." I could see his curiosity, but I had no more intention of assuaging it, than he would be interested in giving me a blow by blow description of him and Sue Ellen.

"Gotta find Sue Ellen," he said, echoing my own thoughts. "Back in a few."

He vanished and I opened the letter.

"Tom,

I thought and thought about how to start this, I didn't want to use 'Dear Tom, ' because that might make you think I was telling you I don't ever want to see you again.

The other night was something I'd never imagined would happen, oh, I wanted to do it with you, but I didn't really expect to come, or that it would feel so good; I thought only another woman would know the things that would make it possible for me to enjoy being made love to.

It was possible; you were as good or better than anyone I've ever been with; if you were here, I'd want to drag you into bed and do it again and again and again.

I went out with you wanting to do it, just to say I'd done it, so I could tell my friends boys were interesting, but they were better. I thought it would be easy to walk away from you, never see you again. Better, I thought, for both of us.

Except I wish you were here, with me now. I want you so much, Tom... I just don't know what to do. I dream of you kissing me, rubbing my breasts, sucking on my clit, your tongue in my pussy; your hard male member plunging into me. Oh God, how I want these things!

I don't know how it will work, but I'm going to find a way to come back and visit. In the meantime, here is my address and phone number, please, please, please write me!

Your lover, Marsha."

Underneath her name was an address in Seattle, an email address and a phone number.

I stared at the letter, and reread it a couple of times. Hot!

How, I wondered then, do you write someone and tell them, you were my first. Then I made love to my thirteen year old sister, and liked it better than with you? Then I made love to my thirteen year old sister's thirteen year old lover in the ass. That I woke this morning to a blow job and watching another gay thirteen year old masturbate herself to cumming? I gulped; life was interesting, life was complicated, and sex didn't necessary make things easier. More fun, maybe, but more complicated as well.

There was simply no way to write to Marsha and tell her that I no longer cared; if for no other reason than because I wasn't sure what I thought any more. Sex with Marsha had been the first in my life; if I knew then what I knew now, it would, I was certain, have been better for both of us.

Tony and Sue Ellen sat down at the table, and I saw Tony was looking at the letter. "Personal," I said seriously.

Tony nodded and didn't say anything. We talked for a while about the forthcoming basketball games lined up for the weekend; as sure as shooting, the varsity boys were going to get stomped; but the girls looked sure to be in the finals, and maybe were good enough to go all the way to State.

I stopped at the middle school, was surprised for a half second to see Jennifer with JR and Penny, but then remembered. Too much on my plate! I thought, but I smiled and we went home.

To my intense disappointment, everyone was there. Mom and Dad, Uncle Craig and Kim.

"Family meeting time," my dad said, and waved the three of us to seats on one side of the table. I looked around; the geometry was interesting. Mom and Dad and Uncle Craig were on one side; Kim was at one end, JR, Penny, Jennifer and I were on the other side, facing the three adults.

"We talked to your parents again today, Jennifer," Mom said. "I don't want you to think we were doing it behind your back." Jennifer nodded. "To put it simply, they don't want you back. They feel that you've made a life style choice that is incompatible with theirs."

"No big deal," Jennifer said, her voice indifferent.

"Except," my dad interjected. "children are not kittens that you can take out to the woods and turn loose. 'Incompatible' or not, they have obligations in regards to you."

"I don't want to go back," Jennifer said, looking at Dad. "I'd do anything not to have to go back."

"At your age Jennifer, it isn't possible for you to live on your own," Mom said gently. "Dave and I have offered to let you stay here. There are, however, some conditions."

Jennifer's expression turned as wary and defiant/fearful as she had been yesterday afternoon. "First, we talked with Kim. We asked her not to see you for a few days, at least."

"Why?" Jennifer was now very angry.

"Because intergenerational relationships aren't something people should engage in without a lot of thought," that was Uncle Craig. "There is not a person sitting on this side of the table who hasn't indulged themselves a time or two... and it will happen again. All we are asking is for you to think about it for a few days, and then you can do as you please, both of you. With my blessing, amongst others."

Jennifer blinked, and so did I. Kim and Jennifer weren't the only 'intergenerational' relationship? What did Uncle Craig mean by that?

Dad took up again; it was like watching a wrestling tag team. "We have secured from your parents a limited power of attorney, allowing us to deal with your school, doctor, dentist, the like. You are, technically, simply visiting us, as if you'd gone to visit someone in your family for the summer.

"We have rules in this house, rules that you will have to follow. Chores, school work, everything," he went on.

"And if I don't agree?" Jennifer asked, still wary, but less angry.

"Your choice," Dad told her. "Then, reluctantly, we would notify Children's Services, and you'd end up in the foster home program."

"As poor a choice as you could make," Kim said. "Dearest Jennifer, please be patient. Relax, chill. Spend some time thinking; it won't make any difference to me. I care about you, and that's not going to change." Kim paused. "I love you, Jennifer."

Jennifer put her head down on her hands and started crying. Reflexively, I reached out and put my hand on her shoulder, gave her a little squeeze. I saw JR had done the same thing.

"We all love you, Jennifer," JR told her softly.

Jennifer lifted her head up, tears streaked down her face. "I don't know why... I don't understand."

"Kim spoke to us about your parents," Uncle Craig's voice was gentle. "That's not how we raise our kids, Jennifer. Never. Here, you are among people who will care about you, love you, if that's what you want. We are more than willing to have you a part of our family, Jennifer. If it's what you want."

For the longest time, Jennifer looked at each of us in turn, one after another, starting with Uncle Craig, and ending up with Kim. "Yesterday," Jennifer said, her voice quivering. "Joanna told me I was being silly; that in this family, love is something that is common as dirt, and treasured as gold. She told me that I could spend the night with Tom, and he'd put his arms around me and hold me and comfort me... and out of love and respect for me, that's all he would do.

"I didn't believe her. I told her that I'd had lovers who told me that boys aren't like that; they want sex and don't care how they get it.

That men dominate women, subjugate them. That, for boys, there is just sex and power, and anyone who gets in the way of that gets raped or beaten or both."

She motioned to Kim. "Kim told me different. Penny told me different. Joanna told me different." A pause, "And Tom showed me different."

"There are good people in the world, Jennifer," Mom said. "and bad people. Some are men, some are women. Some are old, some young. Some people are vile and evil, some are saints; most someplace between. You have to judge people as individuals, Jennifer. Not as groups."

Jennifer nodded, staring intently at Mom.

"In this family," Mom went on, "the women and when old enough, the girls, have always set the limits. With each other, with the men in our lives. I personally argued Kim's side, that there be no waiting period. Jennifer, it would please me if you would take a day or two to think about it; but if you were to go to Kim right now, I wouldn't mind. The others here would accede you the right to make that choice, but they think you would be making a mistake.

"This is a family," Mom waved around the table. "This is barely a quorum of all of us, there are others you haven't met. Yet. Stay with us and you will. And you will find that they will come to love you, just as Kim has, as Penny and Joanna... and Tom; each in our own way and in our own time." She beamed at me, and I felt proud of my self control.

"I want to stay here," Jennifer told us. Then sighed and added, "There's really no choice."

"No smart one," Kim said with a smile.

"I'd like to go lay down for a while," Jennifer told us. There was a concerted nod around the table.

She got up, stopped, then looked at Mom. "Would you come cuddle with me?" Mom met Jennifer's gaze, then nodded. The two of them vanished into the back of the house, while the rest of us sat stiff. I was as sure as I could be that there was going to be some 'intergenerational' cuddling and then some, going on. That it was going to be my mom and a girl my sister's age.

That was going to take getting used to.

It was Uncle Craig who broke the silence that developed. "I have a 1 am red eye to catch later. I was wondering, Joanna, if I could take a nap on your bed?"

"Sure, Uncle Craig," JR told him. "I've got some stuff on it. I'll move it."

They got up together, and headed for her room. With a start, I wondered if Uncle Craig was going to get any sleep from his 'nap?' Intergenerational with a vengeance! I looked straight ahead; Dad and Kim, Penny and I. Could it really be?

"Tom," Kim's voice was soft and level, "if you have a minute, I'd like to thank you for being nice to Jennifer."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.