Confessions - Cover

Confessions

Copyright© 2003 by Libro

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man and his wife separate. She comes to him with a story of her double life and the reasons their marriage is failing

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa  

I sat there staring at my wife, her body slumped across the counter, her face buryed in her arms. I followed the lines of her curved back, down to her waist and out to the point where her short skirt hugged her thighs. Connie had beautiful thighs. They were full and smooth. My imagination took over and my mind pressed between her tightly closed legs. I mentally pushed them apart and traveled upward untill I reached the soft mound covered by her panties. It was odd. I couldn't get my imagination to press past that point. I wanted her to open her legs and give me access. It was almost like mental telepathy. Connie groaned and shifted her position. She moved her right leg upward to balance her right foot on a higher rung of the stool she was sitting on. It gave me an instant visual to the silky inside surfce of her right thigh as her skirt slid downward toward her waist. There is a tendon on the inside of the thigh that on a woman, ends right at the junction of hr legs where the folds of her pussy lips begin. The edge of her skirt stopped teasingly just before that juncture. I knew that the lacey edge of her bikini panty leg was just an inch or so further up. I could now visulize her soft pussy mound moving about beneath the weight of her body as she shifted about on the stool. I wanted to reach between her legs and squeeze the soft flesh there. I wondered if she might be a little wet. I wondered if the telling of the story was having any effect on her like it was on me.

"Does it turn you on thinking about all of it over again?" I asked. Connie turned her head enough to look at me. "Not like you." She responded. "Not like you. You have even been touching yourself!" I was a bit taken aback at first but only for a second. I decided to go for broke. "I always like a good fuck story." I said it with the intention of letting her know that I was not feeling sorry for her. I wanted her to know that I did not think that she had been taken advantage of but rather that I was convinced that she was a willing partner from the beginning.

" I didn't mean for all this to happen you know. I feel very used and I am very sorry that it happened." As Connie spoke I was busy pouring another round of drinks.

"Ok, so you fucked Ralph and then you fucked Lara. So did Ralph find out about Lara? did Lara know about you fucking Ralph?"

"Not at first." Connie replied. My ears perked up. "Not at first? what does that mean?"

"Well they both knew what was going on but I didn't realize it, not at first."

"Ralph knew his wife was eating your pussy?" I hissed word "pussy". I grinned. "That night at the motel Lara knew that her husband's cock had been up that same path her tongue was traveling?" There was sarcasm in my voice. I thought I was being poetic and funny in the way I expressed my thoughs. Connie did not appreciate my humor.

"I'll tell you what they did to me." She stated. She had assumed a more defiant nature. She was a little angry that I was not sympathysing with her. She continued, "You want a fuck story!? I'll give you a fuck story! You can make your own judgements after you have heard it all."

"After you left me" -- I opened my mouth and raised my hand to interrupt--Connie quickly corected herself."Ok, ok. After I asked you to leave. Is that better?"

I nodded. "Except for one thing, you didn't ask, you ordered." I felt and heard the anger welling up with the memory of that night. "Drink up and finish your story." I countered. I didn't want to start a fight. I wanted to hear all of the juicy details.

Connie started over again. This time there was a difference in her attitude. I believe she thought that I was not giving enough serious consideration to the events she was describing. I was obviously not reacting in the way she wanted and she intended to change that.

"After you were gone, I started spending a great deal more time with Ralph and lara. Ralph never missed a chance to feel me up even with Lara in the room. I was a nervous wreck that we would be found out. You know the island they have in the middle of their kitchen? lara was at the stove one day and I was leaning against the Island. We were talking. Ralph came in. I couldn't believe it! He walked over to me and very slowly started sliding my skirt up from the back! We were sort of hidden from Lara by the counter and she had her back to us. I couldn't say anything or do anything. He held my skirt up with one hand and started playing with my ass with the other. I started to move away but He trapped my leg with his. I could feel his fingers searching around between my legs. He slid them inside the leg of my panties and was trying to put his finger in me from behind. I couldn't pull my legs together because he had his foot placed inside mine and was pushing my feet further apart. I couldn't carry on the conversation with Lara. I stared at her waiting for her to turn around and catch us. Ralph was actually caressing my vagina right there in the same room with his wife!"

"You mean Ralph was finger FUCKING you." I emphasied the word. " Ok, yes, Ralph was finger fucking me." At one point Lara turned around to get my reaction to a question. She looked at me and then at Ralph. I was trying to act casual. I had no ldea what she would see in Ralph's face. I wondered if the things going on between my legs were registering on my face. I guess I just sort of smiled. She smiled back and said something about checking on the kids. She walked out the door to the garage. As soon as she was gone I tried to dislodge Ralph and turn around. I couldn't move. He pinned me to the counter with his body." Connie's face became flushed as she talked. I felt my cock stiffening again as the mental picture unfolded in front of me. Her voice became a whisper and she hurried her words. "He had his thing out! He had taken it out and I didn't even konw it! He pushed me down on the counter and put it in me. It went right in. I guess I was a little wet from his fingers playing around inside of me. I felt his beltbuckle against my butt! He had his whole thing in me! I didn't know what to do. I just tried to be quiet. I helped him because I wantd to get it over with before Lara came back in. I knew he was going to fuck me right there in the kitchen!"

Connie's eyes were again buried in her arms. I took the opportunity to squeeze my cock once and then again. I began to slowly milk it thru my pants as the question formed in my mind. "Were you wet? Did it feel good? Could he get it all the way in in that position? Connie answered with movements of her head and grunts. Yes to her wetness. Yes to it feeling good. She lifted her head on the last question and looked at me again. "He is very large. "She stated. " I mean, like, big around." "Bigger than me?" I asked. "Bigger than this?" On the last question I grasped her hand and gently pulled it down until I could press her palm against my throbing erection. I felt beads of sweat forming on my forehead. She pulled her hand away and returned it to beneth her head. "Yes." She meekly answered.

I felt a mixture of anger, jealously and arousal. Now I had a mental picture of a large fat cock pressing into a very wet and swollen opening between my wife's legs. I wanted to drag Connie off the bar stool right now and manuver her into the bedroom. I wanted to fuck her now. I needed relief for my swollen member. "Did you climax?" She groaned as she remembered. "No, no I couldn't. I wanted too but he did something that distracted me. He had my panties all wadded up to the side and he was holding them aside with his hand. He started playing with my butt while he was thrusting into me and then his fingers slide between my butt cheeks. I thought at first that his hand had slipped but he kept pressing untill he had a finger pressed against my anus! He stuck his finger, actually I think it was his thumb, in my butt hole! he just shoved it in and it hurt. He started doing it to me real hard at the same time and that is when he climaxed. He kissed me behind my ear and asked me if I enjoyed that. I didn't answer him. He let me go then and I was very grateful that I had time to get myself together before Lara came back into the room. I wanted to draw the scene out. "So lets see. He fucked you doggy style and finger-fucked your ass at the same time?" Connie didn't answer.

"Her next words redirected my attention. "They both fucked me you know."

I replied, "yea I know you just told me." "no." She stated. "I mean at the same time."

I couldn't help but groan and give my cock a furtive caress in reaction to her statement. "Ok, tell me."

"It was about two months after you, er, ah, we were no longer together. They had a party. I didn't want to attend due to the circumstances but Lara insisted. Lara said I needed to get my mind off things. I decided to go."

I interjected, "Well you must have enjoyed your little sessions with Ralph since you kept making yourself available to him?

"Do you want me to finish the story?" Connie's voice was stern.

"Ok, sorry, go ahead."

I went to the party. I figured since there would be a lot of people there I wouldn't have a problem with Ralph coming on to me. I guess I needed the outlet because I really started enjoying myself, seeing old friends and talking with everyone. I guess I drank to much. I don't remember the party thinning out. I don't remember how I ended up on the sofa but I guess I was very tired. I fell asleep. I woke up feeling funny. It was dark in the room. I mean most of the lights were out. Someone was sitting besde me on the sofa. I knew it was a guy. I thought it was Ralph. I realized that my dress was up around my waist. One of my feet was on the floor. I was spread wide open! The person sitting there was playing with me. I mean he had his finger in me. I just froze. I felt him pushing into me and it hurt a little bit. I realized that I had been feeling it in my sleep. I called his name, "Ralph?" He just sort of chuckled real low and kept fingering me." "Feel good?" He asked me that. "Feel good?" It wasn't Ralph's voice! "Oh my God I said. I tried to push my dress back down. I tried to back away from his probing fingers. " No, no He said. "It's ok, just relax."

"Did it feel good?' I interupted again. "Did you have your panties on?"

"Well yes." Connie responded. Her voice was a little whiney. "I was feeling it before I woke up. I don't know how long he had been doing it to me."

"Doing what?" I interjected. "Tell me exactly what he was doing."

"He was fucking me with either his fingers or something else. He was very strong. I knew it was not Ralph. I was scared shitless. I was afraid he was going to hurt me! I grabbed his wrist and tried to pull his hand away from me but he was too strong. He just kept working in and out of me telling me to relax and to let "it" work for me. I's odd but I knew I was going to cum and the only thing I was concerned about was making a mess on Lara's sofa. Then I heard noises and voices and realized that someone was coming! he realized it too. He stopped. I felt like I had been kicked. I was really messed up. I felt him leave me. His hand left me and he pulled my skirt down and stood up. I rolled over and pretended to be asleep. It was Lara. She came in the room. I could tell that they were sort of standing there staring at each other for a few seconds before Lara laughed and said "Carl!" It was Carl. He was the one who had been messing with me. I was so ashamed. I just remained huddled against the back of the sofa, hoping that they would leave so that I could get myself together again. The next thing I knew Lara was sitting on the edge of the sofa. she was shaking my shoulder and calling my name. I pretended to wake up and turned over. Carl had left the room. lara was laughing. she told me that I had slept thru the party and that I was in no condition to drive home so she would help me upstairs. I could spend the night there. I didn't know what else to do." Connie paused from her machinegun delivery of the past few minutes of talking. She continued. "Ok, are you ready for the rest of this?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.