Confessions - Cover

Confessions

Copyright© 2003 by Libro

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man and his wife separate. She comes to him with a story of her double life and the reasons their marriage is failing

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa  

"I was telling you, the night we were fighting and you left the party at Ralph and lara's house. I had a lot to drink. I was miserable. lara even got the guests to leave early. You remember? You left with that Carl character to get beer and never came back." "I told you, I couldn't get Carl to leave the bar." "That is not important now. The fact of the matter is Ralph took me home and put me to bed. He stayed with me." Connie looked at me for a sign of understanding. "You mean he really stayed with you?" "Thats it. That was the first time." 'How did it happen? Why didn't you tell him to leave? Tell me how it happened." Connie listened to my questions. She replied. "I don't want to go into exactly how it happened. It's too personal." "What the hell are you talking about, too personal?' I heard my voice rising again. 'You fucked Ralph in my bedroom, knowing full well that I might walk in the door at any minute and obviously didn't give a shit and now you are telling me it's too personal!? That is not going to cut it Connie. I want all the details. I assume that you are telling me all of this in hopes of clearing your consence and maby getting a little forgiveness but I gotta have all of it." That was not really true and I knew it. I wanted details because the thought of Connie fucking someone, the thought of another man feeling her up, playing with her pussy, undressing her, ws turning me on. I had to shift in my seat to cover the hard-on that was now in full bloom. I was hoping she bought my little tirade. She did.

"Ok, ok, allright. Here it is. I told you I was drunk. I was drunk even before you left. Lara made me irish coffee. She told me it would sober me up but it just got me more dizzy. I thought lara was trying to locate you because she kept going to the phone and making calls. Every time she left the room Ralph would put his hand on my leg and sit close to me and start kising me on my neck and running his hand up and down the inside of my leg. I kept pushing him away. I was really confused and I was concerned that Lara would walk in and that would be the end of our friendship. laura finally suggested that Ralph take me home and I couldn't say no. I didn't think about the fact that I could have just stayed there. I guess I wanted to be gone when you returned just to spite you. Anyway I don't really remember how I got in the car and how I got to the house. the next thing I remember is sitting on the side of my bed. Ralph was in the room with me. He was telling me that I needed to get undressed so I wouldn't wrinkle my dress. He made me stand up and he pulled my dress over my head. He laid me on the bed and I passed out. I don't know how long I was out but I woke up feeling wonderful. I'm sorry to explain it that way to you but it is the only way I know how. I woke up feeling wonderful because Ralph was on top of me. He was in me and I was climaxing." I was staring at Connie but not seeing her. I was picturing the scene in my bedroom. Ralph fucking my wife. Her legs spread, probably completely naked. Ralph's bare ass going up and down. Sucking sounds as his cock pistoned in and out of her. I secretively rubbed an elbow across my aching cock. I was angry and arroused at the same time. "Damn Connie! He raped you! You were passed out and he raped you! "I don't know." she responded. "I allowed him to finish. I enjoyed the last few minutes after I woke up and relized that he was in me. I let him into me again a little later. We made love twice. I was definatly wide awake the second time.' "Made love! bullshit! You didn't make love! You fucked Ralph Hinson. He brought you home drunk. He took off your clothes and he fucked you." "You don't have to raise your voice so." "Ok, I'm sorry. I will not raise my voice again. Now tell me. Where the hell did you think this was going? Did you think he was going to divorce Lara and marry you?" "Yes." She responded. I was shocked. It was not a serious question. I did not expect an answer, especially that one. "Did he tell you that? I questioned her. "We talked about it, yes."

Wait a minute! Is this thing still going on? Are you here to tell me you are going to marry Ralph!? Connie threw up her hand as if to fend off an invisible object coming at her. "Oh no, oh my God no! It's over. It's over for sure. I have so much more to tell you. do you want to stop? Do you still want to hear about it?"

"Gimmy a second." I moved again to refresh her drink and pour myself a tea. "Ok, I'm ready."

"How did you know that I would not come home and catch you? How did Ralph know that I wouldn't? Connie looked at me pondering the question I had just presented to her. She licked her tongue across her lips and lifted her glass again for another drink. "Oh wow! My throat is so dry. I guess it's because I am so nervous. thank you for not throwing me out." I frowned. "Thats not my style." Even as I spoke I recalled my earlier assessemnt that I was going to fuck her and throw her ass out on the street. I was still going to fuck her but maybe I would keep her around for another fuck in the morning.

She continued, "To answer your question about us getting caught, do you remember what you told me about that night and what the guy you were with at the bar was doing?" "Yea." I responded. "He was flirting with some bar maid and he kept going and making phone calls. The bar was so big I kept losing him in the crowd." There was a sad look on Connie's face when she spoke again. "He was calling her. he was calling Lara. It was a set up. That guy asked you to go with him on purpose. He intended to keep you out late to give Ralph time to seduce me. lara was in on it. Tht's what was going on at their house when I thought she was trying to locate you. She was just fielding phone calls from him letting him know how things were going. They knew how long it would take for him to drive you back to their house and how long it would take you to get home from there. Ralph knew how much time he had to work on me." Tears welled up in Connie's eyes. " I was so stupid. I thought they really cared for me when all along they were ploting to wreck our marriage and use me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.