Dying Declaration
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2003 by Nina

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What happens when a divorced, fifty-one year old woman, fit and attractive, hires a gorgeous call girl young enough to be her daughter? Susan has just found out she has a terminal illness, and she is determined to fulfill all of the erotic, forbidden fantasies she has supressed most of her adult life. She might think her walk on the wild side will be like her Alaskan cruise: fun and adventurous, but over and done with. Instead her last months get more involved than she ever thought possible!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Caution  

Perhaps it was because we both knew that she would be leaving soon, and that we had missed some time last night when she had to sleep in another room, but the "massage" didn't last long.

Only seconds after her hands began making oily, circular swipes across my bottom, Raquel let her fingers slide sensually between the fissure of my buttocks, and tease the flesh within. I let her explore me that way for a short while, and then turned onto my back.

"Get out of those clothes," I said to her in a heated whisper, even though I knew Gina and Brian were outside.

"That was my plan exactly," she smiled down at me, pulling off the top, then shucking off the green scrub pants.

She started to lean down and kiss my breasts, but I held her gently by the shoulders. "Get on top of me," I urged. "Turn around and get on top."

"Sixty-nine, hm? Ok!" She said, punctuating her delight with a kiss on my lips. My chest began to thunder with excitement as I watched her position herself over me, and then settle down, her young womanly treasures open right above my face. I marveled at what was happening again. We had missed last night, but it was time to make up for that now. My hands went to the smooth globes of her butt and massaged them briefly as she eased herself closer still, her scent enveloping me, taking my already passionate state to even greater heights. Suddenly her tongue was licking around my vulva, as if searching. Then it was more of a tease, as I bent my legs and she bathed the insides of my thighs with slow, gentle licks.

I lifted my head slightly and took her pudenda into my mouth, savoring it, spellbound by the gentle aromas of her body as my nose buried itself softly in that sweet spot between her pussy and her anus. The soft inner walls of her butt cradled my face as I nestled within and drew her flesh to me. She moaned and leaned back a little, so I could rest my head on the pillow and feast on her at the same time.

Why, I thought as I closed my eyes and took the slick riches of this young woman's body into my mouth, had I waited so long to do this?

She was moving her hips now, humping gently and my face was being wiped by her sex, my nose bumping and pressing against her puckered anus as it moved up and down with her motions. She pulled my labia apart and slowly inserted one finger inside me, as her mouth expertly sucked and toyed with my clit.

I wrapped my arms around my lover's beautiful ass, hugging it the way I hugged her when we kissed, and lavished her deepest secrets with a mouth I did not know could feel such hunger.

"Ohhhh... Susan... yeahhhhhh" she sighed deeply, in between the blistering tongue-lashing she was giving my clitoris.

Her lubrication was so plentiful I thought I could drown in it. And what a lovely death that would be. Far better than the one I faced. I gave her everything I could, coming up for air only when I had to, my face awash in her emanations. Every time she ground those hips into me, my face would sink deeper, it seemed, and I could feel her clit mashing against my chin and neck.

Suddenly she tensed, then shuddered, and I looked up to see, over the mounds of her ass, her upper body straighten up and her hair being tossed back.

"Ohgoddd..." she said, her body seized by slow-motion spasms. The heat of her slippery flesh flooded my face, and I was ecstatic that this young goddess was climaxing with my mouth glued to her center.

It didn't take much longer, with her finger in me and her incredible tongue teasing my clit, for me to climax as well, and my cries were muffled in the safe, delicious confines of her rear end, as I hugged her tightly and moaned into the now slickened cavern.

She let herself down on me, playing gently with my pubic hairs, her hair splayed across my thighs, her breath breezing rhythmically on my mound. My head was turned, my face resting against her inner thigh, mouth open as I slowed my excitement.

She finally climbed off of me, and slid up next to me, cuddling close. We held each other wordlessly, until I heard the sliding glass door open in the distance.

I sat up, and held my arms out. "Thank you, Raquel. This will have to be our goodybe. I'm certainly not going to kiss you out there."

"That would be a bad move," she agreed with a grin.

We fell into a gentle, warm kiss, but deep kiss.

"This," she said, looking down as she started to slide her arms into the scrub top, "was definitely..." She was searching for words, and she looked up at me, head tilted, her hair covering one eye, "... the most memorable, umm... outcall I have ever had."

I was grateful to her that she hadn't called it a "job" or referred to me as a "client" though I knew that's what it, and I, was. Outcall, though it didn't quite cover what we had done, would have to do, I suppose. Raquel, I realized just then, was going back to work. There were men to satisfy, many more dollars to be made.

She pulled the top on, and then stood.

"I sense that you had a good time," I said, "and that, umm, you didn't feel like you were working too much."

"I think I stopped working the moment we started kissing by the pool. The rest was just pure enjoyment, Susan."

I beamed at her. What a lovely girl she was, I thought. I didn't-couldn't-see her as a prostitute. As she pulled on the pants and the sneakers, I watched her and thought of all the things we did. I thought of her astounding, spur-of-the-moment acting skills, and I was at once awestruck, amused, and deeply grateful she had gone to that length to protect me.

"If you ever want to see me again, Susan," she said, pulling something out of her purse.

"I know. Angels on Call."

She shook her head. "No. Call me directly." She jotted down a number on an Angels business card. "My cell. Skip Angels. That is, if you want to see me again. Give me a 24-hour notice, if you can."

That seemed a bit odd, but I was new to her world, so what did I really know? Maybe, without Angels, she could charge less or something. I took the card and put it in my pocketbook. Putting it in the drawer was too risky, with a fastidious house cleaner like Gina around.

I rose, and put on a robe while Raquel did a quick hair brushing. I met her at my bedroom door.

"I hope everything... works out for you, Susan. If there is anything I can ever do, I mean if Gina and Brian aren't around and you need something... well..." She was looking so deeply into my eyes I was ready to melt and strip off her clothes and kiss her again. "You can call me. You're a very special woman."

I drank that in, and drank her in for one last time. "Thank you. You are too, and this was a very special event in my life." I kissed her again, softly, and our lips lingered on each other for a few seconds.

"Better get back to your family," she whispered.

"Yes."

"Bye."

"Bye, Raquel."

I thought I saw a glimmer in her eyes, and that they had filled slightly, but it could have been the low light in the room.

I cleared my throat, and opened the door. Gina was just toweling off her slender body and Brian was heading to the bedroom, his towel around his neck.

"Hi you two! How was the massage?"

"Ah, it was heavenly. She's the best, Gina."

Gina grinned as she leaned to one side and worked the towel in her ear and then her hair. "Awesome. Remember, Raquel, you must get me one of your cards. Send it through Mom, ok?"

"You got it," Raquel said. She thanked us for our hospitality, and she and Gina shared a hug. She called goodbye to Brian, who answered from the bedroom with a "nice to meet you!"

Then, she turned to me and said, "Well, guess I'll see you next week, Susan."

"Yes," I answered. But I felt suddenly sad. I wouldn't see her, not unless I hired her again. I figured the last "cover story" for Raquel that I would give Gina would be that she had to move away, or that the doctor had discontinued my massages, or whatever. I would think of something.

I waved to her as she got into her car and pulled away.

"What a sweetie," Gina said with a bright smile as she started cleaning up the living room.

"Don't clean up right now, Gina. I'm tired. I want to rest. You kids go out for a while. Drag Brian to the antique store."

Her smile faded. "You feeling ok?"

"Oh sure, honey. I feel fine, just tired, and I guess that massage relaxed me so much I just want to sleep for a bit. I'll be fine when you two get back."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.