Dying Declaration - Cover

Dying Declaration

Copyright© 2003 by Nina

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What happens when a divorced, fifty-one year old woman, fit and attractive, hires a gorgeous call girl young enough to be her daughter? Susan has just found out she has a terminal illness, and she is determined to fulfill all of the erotic, forbidden fantasies she has supressed most of her adult life. She might think her walk on the wild side will be like her Alaskan cruise: fun and adventurous, but over and done with. Instead her last months get more involved than she ever thought possible!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Caution  

"That was a bit of surprise," she said, smiling as she soaped up my neck and breasts.

I nodded, as the water drummed against my back. "For me, too. It kind of came out of nowhere, but that's, well... that's what made it really exciting. I wanted it all of a sudden, and I felt comfortable asking you."

"I liked it," she said with a shrug. "It was really very cool. I'm glad we-you did it. Fulfilling your fantasies is what this is all about, right?" She went to her knees, and made wide, circular sweeps with the sponge on my tummy, sides, and up underneath my breasts. "We," she had said, and stopped herself. I liked the fact that she felt that my adventure had also become hers, and not so much a "you pay me, I do what you say" kind of thing. That was the reality, the arrangement; I knew that, of course. But so far, she made it seem so natural, like she was really enjoying herself. I watched her, as she carefully washed me, and the look on her face was one of involvement rather than paid compliance. Enough, Susan, I told myself. Stop second-guessing... well the movement of her sponge made all the weighing and assessing in my head quickly disappear. She was looking up at me, a soft smile on her face, as she worked the soapy sponge in slow circles in my pubis, delving and swabbing to get in the groin creases around my vulva, and finally, excruciatingly, a long swipe from the top of my slit back, down, under, until the sponge was teasing my anus.

I leaned back against the shower wall as she bathed me. She rinsed the sponge, and washed my private areas with care and tenderness. It was more than luxury, having someone bathe me like this. I closed my eyes for a moment, and took it in. It was pure splendor. She rinsed me, and moved to my thighs, down my legs, until all traces of that wild and forbidden shower she had given me were erased.

She stood, and I took the sponge from her.

"My turn," I said, getting a delighted nod from her.

Using her techniques, I bathed her just as carefully, and sensually, marveling at her young, nearly flawless body as I went.

When we were done, we toweled each other off. She looked at me as if to say, "what's next on the agenda?"

I went to the linen closet and took out a big, wool blanket I kept for cold winter nights. Though it wasn't exactly cold out, fall was upon us, and there was a bite to the air once the sun went down.

"Let's relax on the sofa a bit, ok?" I said.

"Sure... do we um, wear anything for this?"

I thought for a moment, more out of dramatic pause then any real decision-making, then shook my head. "Nope. I don't think we should."

She laughed a hearty, natural laugh, throwing her head back a little bit, her eyes gleaming at me in the hallway. "I like the way you think, Susan," she said.

I got the Merlot, which still had about half the bottle remaining, and grabbed our wine glasses on the way. I switched on the TV, and sat down on the sofa, pulling my legs up while Raquel poured the wine. I patted the spot next to me, and to my delight, my new-albeit temporary-companion cuddled up to me, and I covered us both with the blanket. I shivered with the silky smoothness of her body up next to me, our bodies both warm and flowery scented from the shower.

There was some silly comedy show with stand-up comics on TV, and she giggled as she snuggled closer, leaning against me. "This is fun!" she said, as she took a sip of her wine.

"Isn't it?" Our eyes met for a moment, and it was as if neither of us, twelve hours ago, could have really envisioned being here, like this: her, naked under a blanket watching TV with an older woman... me in my own house, with a young and beautiful call girl, snuggled up to me like we were at some deliciously naughty slumber party.

We watched and laughed, changed channels when a lousy act came on, and then ended up back on that channel again. Bumping against each other under the blanket we laughed and commented, draining a second, then a third glass of wine and leaving the Merlot bottle empty. It was such a sweet time, innocent in its own way, save for the touching of our skin under the blanket. I was surprised how much this young woman, twenty-seven years my junior, agreed with me on what was funny and what wasn't, and how we seemed to be in sync. It was like I had a new girlfriend, and I really liked her. We were having fun, the way we had in the pool. Through it all, there was the unspoken understanding, building with erotic silence in both of us, that there was more pleasure to come.

"Am I..." she said softly during a commercial, "what you expected? I mean, you're ok with everything so far?" She was looking down, and trailing her finger down my shoulder. She almost sounded insecure.

I had no idea that she even second-guess herself.

"Raquel, you're wonderful," I said, "this is better than I could have dreamed of."

She grinned happily. "Good. I'm glad."

And she delighted me with a kiss on my neck, soft and lingering. I leaned my head to the opposite side, urging her to go on. She did, moving her kisses slowly lower, along my collarbone.

Then she whispered something in my ear that made my heart surge with wicked excitement. "Tell me what you want," her warm, baby-like breath said.

I looked down into her green eyes and felt my own breath leave me.

"Go down on me... slowly... make love to me," I said, and before she could acknowledge, I planted a kiss on her mouth, and our arms were around each other. I turned to her under the blanket and then leaned back, and she followed me with her mouth still on mine. I was half sitting as I rested my back against the pillows on the arm of the sofa, as Raquel's lovely face descended to my breasts. She took a nipple in her mouth and sucked gently.

My senses awakened at her touch, alive and tingling. Her tongue licked and teased both nipples and she lathered my breasts with the most luscious lashes and suckings. I was fast turning to melted butter in her hands.

Raquel's hair was brushing my pelvis softly when her face sank between my open thighs. I let out a long, high moan as her tongue went to work on me down there. God, it was exquisite, the way she ate me!

I could feel, every so often, her breasts brushing the backs of my thighs as she licked and teased every nook and cranny of my womanhood. This girl's mouth was turning my pussy into a bubbling lava bed, and my heart into a veritable fireworks show.

I was only vaguely aware of her words, so lost I had become in the sensations that were seizing me. I could swear at point I heard, from between my thighs, her voice murmur, "ohh Susan you are delicious..."

That finished me. My body was soon quaking with intense currents of pleasure, and where each one ended in my nerves another popped and streaked through me. I could not ever remember climaxing for so long. My fingers must have felt like talons to her, so tightly I gripped her arms as she tried to corral my squirming body.

Finally, the waves stopped battering me, and she slid up to lay on top of me. I slipped my arms around her, running them down her back, to that round, perfect butt, and she kissed me deeply.

I was enthralled at tasting myself, particularly on her mouth. Another spasm welled up in me as her pussy, snug against mine, ground softly against me. I pushed up against her, my clit pressing and rubbing against her thigh as she kissed me. Another thunderous orgasm seized me, and I moaned into her mouth.

"Mmmmm..." She hummed. She gently broke the kiss, and with one finger brushed and pulled some silvery strands of hair from my face as I looked up at her.

"Wow..." I exhaled. There was nothing else to say, and I'm not sure if I could find the words. She had shaken me deeply, and I felt suddenly as young and vibrant as she was.

We shared some nice "cool-down" kisses then, pecking each other's lips and nose, eyes, cheeks, and I finally patted her bottom.

"Let's cuddle some more," I suggested. I felt my stomach growl, but I didn't want to waste a second eating. Then, I thought, it would be nice to eat with her.

"Hungry at all?" I asked as we resumed our cuddling position under the blanket.

"Actually, yeah, but don't go to any trouble, I mean..."

I finished the sentence in my head, something like, "dinner doesn't have to be part of the deal..."

"Do you mind frozen pizza?" I asked her.

She giggled. "No, no problem at all. Can we add a little salad?"

I was so happy she wanted to suggest that. "Sure! Tell you what, I'm going to bathroom, and you can look in the fridge and throw together whatever salad you want. I'll put the pizza in the oven."

I went to my room and got us each a robe. It wasn't a modesty issue, but I think it gave us both a break from the total nakedness, so that when-not if--it happened again, it would be even more exciting.

I was on cloud nine at that point, and I had forgotten any of this to be a "process" of my end-of-life explorations. I was living a fantasy, and it was sweet beyond belief. What we had done already! And-- I stole a glance at the clock--it was only nine o'clock. We had the whole evening ahead of us.

When I got back from the bathroom, tying my robe, Raquel was crouched down, cleaning up a small mess with a paper towel. She looked up at me with a scrunched up face.

"I was trying to get the lettuce out, and I broke a jar of artichoke hearts. Sorry, Susan!" She put a paper towel full of the small broken jar fragments in the garbage bin, and swabbed the last oily remnants of her accident up with a sponge.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.