Dying Declaration
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by Nina

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What happens when a divorced, fifty-one year old woman, fit and attractive, hires a gorgeous call girl young enough to be her daughter? Susan has just found out she has a terminal illness, and she is determined to fulfill all of the erotic, forbidden fantasies she has supressed most of her adult life. She might think her walk on the wild side will be like her Alaskan cruise: fun and adventurous, but over and done with. Instead her last months get more involved than she ever thought possible!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Caution  

She slid into my embrace, warm, silky and fragrant. At first it had all the characteristics of hugging a close friend, or a sister-until the kiss came. It was delicious, sensual, and went almost instantly from a hesitant tasting to full, unabated deep kissing-we devoured each other's mouths, our tongues stabbing, probing, and her body pressed warmly to me. I felt a new host of sensations sparkle inside me.

We kissed there at the end of the stone footpath for at least a full two minutes, exchanging soft moans into each other's mouths. Was she acting, I wondered?

When we pulled apart I looked into her eyes, and if she was acting, she deserved an Oscar. Raquel truly seemed to be enjoying herself. I told myself to stop worrying about that. If she was acting a little, so what? Just enjoy it, experience it.

"Would you like to take a little swim?"

"Sure," she said, and I was so grateful she didn't say something like, "hey this is your show, whatever you want."

I really wanted her to undress me. So, Susan, tell her you want her to! You just handed her two thousand dollars. She's going to say "no"?

"I would love it if you took my clothes off."

She grinned. "So would I."

Raquel unbuttoned my tank, and slid it off my arms. As she did, she asked me, gently, "Susan, you've never been with another woman, ever?"

"Never," I said. I didn't count the slumber party with my best friend, when I was fifteen, and my lovely pal Teresa rubbed my pussy in the dark, whispering, "Doesn't that feel great?" Oh, yes, it had, and so I had done it to her, and we giggled, and nuzzled, and rubbed, and eventually went to sleep. Hardly a woman to woman, lesbian affair.

"You have, though... yes?"

She nodded. "Many times, but very rarely... this way."

"Work wise, you mean."

"Right. I've had two threesomes, you know, a guy wants to fulfill the fantasy and have his girlfriend be with another chick. Like that."

"And you've been the other chick."

She laughed a little. "Yeah. Only once have I had a job that was just girl on girl."

I was fascinated to know who the woman who called was.

"What kind of woman, was it... curious, like me?"

Raquel took a moment to softly caress my breasts, but she could tell I wanted to take this slowly, so she slid her hands down to the drawstring of my skirt, knelt, and untied it.

"It was a lesbian business woman. She was here on some kind of convention, and had just gotten a promotion. They wanted to surprise her with a girl in her hotel room." The story enthralled me. What a secret world there was out there.

Goosebumps erupted on my legs as she helped me step out of the skirt.

"Ta-da," Raquel sang. "I was the surprise girl."

"Did you find that exciting?"

"Actually, I did."

"And her?"

She peeled my panties down, and off, and felt a naughty thrill, being naked in my back yard, with a beautiful young woman, fully dressed-for now-disrobing me for all nature to see.

"Oh she was surprised all right. It was pretty hot."

"My turn," I said, eager to get her-my surprise girl--out of her clothes, and she smiled softly as I relieved her of her snug fitting dress, heels, and thong panties. I took a moment as I dropped her panties on top of the pile of our clothes, to look up the length of her body and admire it. What a body. I sighed deeply. Oh, to be twenty-four again! Stop it, Susan, I joked darkly with myself. How about making it to fifty-two instead!

"You are truly blessed, Raquel," I told her.

I took her hand again and we went down the steps into the irregular shaped pool. I had this built years ago, and it had a coral waterfall and grotto that was really lovely. All around were trees and shrubbery, and my neighbor could see nothing, unless they were at a particular spot of their fence, bending down and peering between the bougainvillas.

I haven't had that much fun in a pool since I was a teenager. We swam, chatted, and then splashed each other occasionally, her following my playful lead. Then, we would just spontaneously drift together, and hug each other, and kiss softly. I tickled her at one point and she shrieked, swimming away, then running at the shallow end while I chased her, and we wrestled playfully, trying to tickle each other, laughing like school kids. A couple of times, I would lay back into her, and she would hold me and we drifted. It felt so good, her breasts against my shoulder, and her kissing me teasingly behind my ear.

We went on and on like this, teasing, drifting, kissing, splashing, hugging, for nearly forty-five minutes, and the tide of my desire had risen so that I knew the teasing had to end. My womanhood was warm and tingly, even under the water. I swallowed my nervousness, and patted the edge of the pool, near the top step.

"Come sit up here for me," I said to her.

Raquel moved up the steps and sat on the edge, one leg dangling in the water, the other on the top step. She watched me silently, a smile that looked like curiosity on her face, as I moved between her legs.

What does she think of this crazy lady, I wondered, old her enough to be her mom, splurging like this on sixteen hours of total taboo?

I had my feet on the bottom of the three foot depth, and she leaned back, her hands at her sides. I looked up at her, and she knew what I wanted, so she pulled the foot that was on the step out of the water, and planted it, glistening with beads of water, on the pool's edge. Her closely trimmed, beautiful pussy, dripping gently from our swim, was open in front of me.

I leaned up, positioned close to her, and licked one breast, then took it hungrily in my mouth.

She hummed her approval, leaning her head back with her eyes closed.

I slid my arms around her waist, and sucked her breasts, tasting pool water along with her soft, sunny-smelling skin. It was wonderful. I could feel my own nipples gently pressing against her. Slowly, I moved my mouth down, sampling her taut, young tummy.

Soon, my lips were brushing the thin tan line that ran along her pelvis, dipping slightly above her mound, and then swooping back up to disappear in a tantalizing curve around to the back of her body.

I brought my head up, smiled up at her, and then kissed the inside of her knee, that was bent next to me. I could feel her squirm when I gently raked my nails along the outside of her thighs, and moved my mouth down, swabbing the inside of her leg with wet kisses.

"Yeahh..." I heard her whisper softly as my cheek brushed her vulva. My kisses were now anointing the groin cleft right by her pussy. Her whisper made me shiver with desire.

All I had to do was turn my head to the left, and her pussy was there, the tiny soft hairs brushing my lips and nose. I took both my thumbs, placed them on her labia, and pulled gently outward, spreading her. It was entrancing, being so close to her, seeing at tongue's length the womanly ornament that had been only a reflection in the mirror for the last fifty-one years.

In taking in the close-up sight of her pudenda, her inner folds, and her hooded love bud, her aroma was now was in my face, gentle, meaty, and compelling.

I looked up into that angelic face just before I licked. I was flush with excitement as the bare flesh of her sex met my tongue. Her taste was intoxicating! I had tasted my own juices before when I masturbated, sucking at my slickened fingers and wondered, would another woman taste like this? Her taste was similar, but all her own, and I wanted more.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.