Death By Fucking - Cover

Death By Fucking

Copyright© 2003 by Andrew Wiggin

Chapter 12: The Breeders

Funny Sci-Fi Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Breeders - This is a story with romance, sex, and humor with some sci fi. NO VIOLENCE. With apologies to the memory of Robert A. Heinlein. Winner of the Golden Clitorides Award: Best Humor Story; Best Long Story by a New Author 2nd Place Winner of the Golden Clitorides Award: Long Story of the Year Golden Clitorides Finalist: Best Erotic SciFi Story I've added a chapter of quotations from popular culture that I used when writing this story.

Caution: This Funny Sci-Fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex  

Dee Dee's Story

We slept for hours on Saturday afternoon. We had all dozed off after making love for the first time knowing we could get pregnant. It never occurred to me that the act of sex can be so intensified by that knowledge. I don't know when I've wanted to make love so much before.

Well, Wednesday evening, the first time Andrew and I were together was incredibly intense. Actually, Thursday was pretty intense, too. I'm starting to sound like a broken record. Every time I've made love with Andrew was more intense than any experience I'd had before. But this was different somehow.

When I woke, I looked over to Donnie's bed, where Andrew had collapsed after servicing both of us sisters more than adequately. I was surprised to see my sister looking back at me. Andrew was still asleep. I don't blame the poor boy.

Donnie slowly extricated herself from Andrew's arms without waking him. She slid out of her bed and into mine. We pulled the covers above our heads and powwowed like we did when we were children.

"Dee Dee that was the sexiest I've ever felt in my life! My God, I climaxed as soon as Andrew touched me, I was so excited."

"I know! I know! Just the thought that he might be impregnating me gave me the shivers. Did he perform as well for you as he did for me? I thought he was going to kill me!"

"He is such a hunk, Dee Dee! How did we get so lucky? I thought we would never find a man to be with, and somehow we've found the perfect man. I realized while he was doing me that I have to leave tomorrow. Sis, it's going to be so hard to leave him!"

"I know the feeling, Donnie. FYI, our project is going so well, we will probably be finished by next Friday. I'll be going home. I haven't spent one moment worrying about it before. But now I see I am going to be devastated. I feel like I could cry right now."

"I guess now we will learn how he really feels about us. We are leaving him, we might be pregnant. Will he be as upset as we are, or will he consider himself well rid of us?"

"Donnie, you know perfectly well that Andrew is committed to us! Don't even go there. That boy will never leave us until we force him away. He is ours forever. Never doubt him. We belong to each other. We may as well be married."

"Married? Dee Dee, one of us is going to have to marry him! It's obviously going to be you, sweetie. That's going to be hard for me, I'll be honest. But after Andrew and I made love today, the thought occurred to me that we are already married in the heart. That's what really matters."

I pulled the covers from over our heads and we peaked out at him. He was still asleep, lying on his back, looking so inviting.

I said quietly "Doesn't he look sweet lying there? Who would believe that handsome young boy is such a man in bed? We really put the pressure on him today, you know. We asked him to do both of us. A lot of men would have wilted under that."

Donnie's eyes lit up. "Speaking of wilted, look at his penis! It's hard! The boy is insatiable, thank God. Dee Dee, when Andrew did me, you know, orally, I couldn't believe it. He was amazing! I would really like to return the favor."

I had a disgustingly sinful thought. "We could both do him, had you thought of that? Wouldn't that be an interesting way for him to wake up? It could be our little gift to him for taking care of both of us this morning."

"Dee Dee, I thought you told him that we were firm about no group sex. We are supposed to be two separate couples in bed."

"I know, I know. But we wouldn't be doing anything to each other. Ever."

"Good. In that case, this should be fun."

And it was. We snuck quietly to his bed and crawled in on either side of him. He was still asleep (he must be a very sound sleeper). I softly took hold of his penis with two fingers and lifted it off of his stomach. It was already hard, and it is long enough that there was room for both of our mouths to work. Donnie took the head into her mouth, while I started to lick his shaft. I worked my way down and began to suck on his balls, while Donnie just took more and more of him down her throat.

For a first time fellatiatrix (if that is a word), Donnie was doing a bang up job. Andrew's hips started to push upwards, forcing his shaft into Donnie's mouth. I fondled the base of his shaft while continuing to lick his balls.

Suddenly Andrew's eyes flew open. "What the ... What are you doing? Oh, DAMN! GOD! Donnie. DONNIE, Stop. I'm going to come!"

Maybe Donnie didn't hear him or she just didn't care, because she seemed to speed her efforts. Sucking sounds were coming from her mouth. Her eyes were locked with Andrew's eyes. Andrew groaned, his hips left that bed, and he obviously began pumping his sperm into Donnie's mouth.

She was sucking and swallowing, having a ball. I was a tad jealous. Oh, well, I have at least a week to practice with Andrew all by myself. No reason to hog all the fun.

Donnie finally pulled off of Andrew's softening erection and smiled up to him and asked "Are we having fun yet?"

Andrew shook his head. "Either I'm awake or I'm definitely having a major league wet dream. Damn! Aren't you the girls who haven't had sex for four years? Are you trying make up for lost time?"

I'm sure my smile appeared just a bit smug. "No Andrew. You looked delicious lying there all by yourself. I hope you don't mind if we took some liberties. Besides, we need to talk and we didn't want that over-active libido of yours distracting us."

He just shook his head in astonishment. "It won't be distracting anyone for a while, I'm afraid."

Donnie said "Good. Let's talk."

Andrew's Story

Wow! This is becoming addictive. I have never, EVER, dreamed of having two girls go down on me at the same time. It's not the kind of thing that a normally sane guy has for a fantasy. I mean if you are thinking along those lines you are totally nuts. Not to mention, you are totally selfish. Two mouths on one dick; beautiful identical twins with blue-green eyes and blonde hair, soft skin, warm mouths, pouring all of their attentions onto my poor benighted dick? How are you supposed to reciprocate for that?

Well the girls weren't looking for reciprocity, apparently. After that blow job I was afraid I was going to be out of action for a while. Hope they weren't expecting anything else from me along those lines, because they ain't gonna get it. Then again, there they are, naked, beautiful, sexy, soft. They are a walking invitation to a riot.

Donnie had said 'let's talk' so I started things off. I actually do think during the times I'm not acting as a stud service.

"Well we have to talk about two different areas: business and personal. I think we should address the personal first, don't you?"

Deirdre agreed. "If we can't come to a meeting of the minds on a personal basis, then the business part won't mean much, will it?"

So I said, "You girls seem to think you might be pregnant. If one of you is, are you prepared to do the right thing?"

Donnie asked "What's the right thing?"

I said "Marry me, of course!"

I suddenly had a beautiful naked woman in each arm, crying on my shoulder. I know this is physically impossible, but my dick was on the rise again. I'm a sucker for a crying woman. I've learned over the last few days that there is only one good way to comfort a crying woman. I only wish I had two dicks.

Donnie said "You want to marry us?"

"If you will have me. I want to do everything legally possible to bind us together forever. I want to be with both of you, but we should have at least one marriage, don't you think?"

Donnie seemed to be the one doing the talking for the twins. "We think you should marry Dee Dee. You found each other first. She was your first love. That's the right thing." I could tell she was maintaining a stiff upper lip.

I took her in my arms and held her, comforting her for her bravery. I told her "Whoever's name is on the marriage certificate, I'm marrying both of you equally. I'll love you forever."

She was crying again. I had been sitting on the bed, and was pointed straight up in the air, so to speak. Even as she was crying, Donnie stood up, climbed onto my lap and lowered herself onto my erection.

I sat still as she raised and lowered herself, crying and grinding, hugging and kissing. Suddenly her grip around my neck (and my dick) tightened and she held her body very still except for the grinding motion of her hips. She issued a long loud moan and then grew still.

Her eyes opened as she realized what she had done. She looked at Deirdre shyly and said, "Sorry Dee Dee, crying makes me so horny."

Dee Dee looked exasperated. She shook her head and said "You are such a slut!"

I was thinking "but what about my dick?" But I'm not that much of a pig. Close but not that much. I held my tongue, knowing that I should be grateful for whatever small attentions were thrown in my direction.

I said, "As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, do you girls agree that we should have some sort of a legal document binding us together?"

Dee Dee said "If you say so, Andrew."

I laughed. "Don't pretend I'm not the junior member of this triumvirate. 'If I say so'? Please just tell me what you want. I'll do it."

Donnie said, "The real problem is that you live in Cleveland and we live in Cincinnati. How is that going to be resolved?"

I said, "I'll give my notice as soon as this project is completed. I'll tell them the truth, kind of. I'm starting my own business and was just waiting until this project was over to do it because I'm such a nice guy. After that I'll do whatever you want."

The girls looked at each other. Was their relief on their faces? I said, "What did you expect me to do?"

Dee Dee answered. "Exactly what you are doing, honey. I told Donnie you loved us as much as we love you."

I pushed on. "Now that that is out of the way, I have some other things to say. Donnie, I've talked to Dee Dee about this in the past, how I feel relationships should be. You'll find out that I'm pretty easy to get along with, but I need certain things from a relationship and I've got to be up front about it with you."

Donnie said, "Well, be up front. What is it you need from us?"

"Honesty; openness; frankness; I need you to tell me what's wrong if I screw up. I need you to tell me when I'm not giving you what you need, emotionally, physically, whatever. I promise to do the same. If we have a problem developing we need to nip it in the bud before it becomes a major issue. Donnie, it's important. I don't know any other way to make a long term relationship work."

Donnie said, "That's a very feminine way of looking at things, Andrew. Are you sure you're not gay?"

I reached up and fondled her soft beautiful breast. "Would you like to climb back on and decide for yourself?"

Dee Dee slapped my hand away from Donnie's tit. "Don't say that to her, Andrew. My sister is a trollop. I've seen enough of her passion for the afternoon."

"Okay! I think it's time we talked about sex. We've been doing it a lot, but we have never talked about it."

Both of the girls seemed a little embarrassed. Donnie said "We never talked much about sex when we were growing up. What do you want to talk about?"

"You two are on the road. You are going to get anxious, tense as Dee Dee would say. I'm an eyewitness and I know that you are two very enthusiastic about sex. I just wanted to talk about what you plan to do about it."

Dee Dee looked a little shocked. And stunned. "Andrew, we've gone years without any sex. We certainly know how to control ourselves when we are on the road. I'm shocked and stunned that you would even think that we would do anything about it."'

"Hold on. I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just saying that it's easier to have no sex than not enough sex. Sex begets more sex; which begets even more sex. Before long, there's a whole lot of begettin' going on. I'm telling you that I understand that and I don't have any expectations of you in terms of fidelity, I guess is the term."

Donnie said "What, you are telling us that it's alright with you if we have other men in our lives while we are away from you? That's crazy."

"But that isn't what I'm saying. I want you all to myself. I'm selfish that way. But if it happens, I understand. Just do me a favor and don't tell me about it. I don't want to know. I don't get off on knowing the women I love are attractive to other men. Any man who isn't attracted to you is either crazy or gay."

"But if you get that 'itch' and can't wait till we are together again to scratch it, I just want you to know that I give my permission in advance. No guilt trips are necessary. But I'm insecure enough that I absolutely do not want to know about it."

"I don't own either of you. I know that when we make love I feel that way – that I want to own you – but I don't and I can't."

Dee Dee was angry. "And what about you, Andrew? Are we to assume that you should feel free to have sex with whomever you please?"

I shook my head. "You girls are taking this totally wrong. I believe in serial monogamy. I never LOOK at another woman when I'm in a committed relationship. Serial monogamy? How about serial binogamy. Is that a word, 'binogamy'? Whatever. But I'll be having twice as much sex as either of you. I know there's a degree of inequality there. I'm not saying I want you to screw around. I just don't want it to hurt our relationship."

Donnie and Dee Dee exchanged a look. Donnie said "Andrew if we can't have you we don't want anyone. We are not the liberated women you seem to think we are. You've taught us more about sex in the last couple of days than we had learned our entire lives."

"Donnie, but now that I've taught you that, maybe you will want to practice it a little, if you know what I mean. Christ now I'm starting to sound like you two. I don't want you to. But if you do, I understand. Damn I wish I'd just kept my mouth shut."

My dick was starting to become flaccid again in the face of this discussion. Dee Dee noticed and reached over and started to stroke it. "What's the matter, Andrew, don't you love us anymore?"

I sprung back to full attention. "What do you think? Girls, I'm not trying to start trouble. I'm just trying to defuse any situations before they begin. I've had previous relationships end because of this very thing. It would have been much better if I had given permission or at least my partner had asked before she did what she did. I'm giving permission."

Donnie's Story

Andrew must think we can't keep our legs together. I'm very good at keeping my legs together, except when I'm around him. My God I just used him as my personal sex toy right in front of Dee Dee. And he didn't even climax! I was so selfish. I've got to make it up to him, but I'll have to wait until we are alone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.