Death By Fucking - Cover

Death By Fucking

Copyright© 2003 by Andrew Wiggin

Chapter 7: My Two Sluts - Andrew's Story

Funny Sci-Fi Sex Story: Chapter 7: My Two Sluts - Andrew's Story - This is a story with romance, sex, and humor with some sci fi. NO VIOLENCE. With apologies to the memory of Robert A. Heinlein. Winner of the Golden Clitorides Award: Best Humor Story; Best Long Story by a New Author 2nd Place Winner of the Golden Clitorides Award: Long Story of the Year Golden Clitorides Finalist: Best Erotic SciFi Story I've added a chapter of quotations from popular culture that I used when writing this story.

Caution: This Funny Sci-Fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex  

I was caught in the act! Here I thought I was lying in bed with Dee Dee, my dick firmly implanted in her pussy, when suddenly there Dee Dee was standing in the doorway of the bathroom. My dick began to shrink like it had sprung a leak.

I looked at her again. She was standing there with an indecipherable expression on her face. Good lord, she was standing there in just a towel. And the towel was around her hair! What could I say? Her body was fabulous, soft, small round mounds at all the right places, soft white skin. She was beautiful. I had to tell her.

"My God, Dee Dee. You look hot! I can't believe how gorgeous you are!"

Even under the circumstances, I guess I should have been apologizing profusely for screwing around on her, or mad as hell for whatever subterfuge had been perpetrated on me. I could tell she wasn't exactly upset with me. Maybe it's flattering to be ogled by a man who is screwing another woman. Come to think of it, it can't be that flattering to a woman being screwed while her partner is being turned on by someone else.

My dick, which had been in the process of deflating, made a U turn and shot right back up again. The person I was in appeared to feel it too, because all of a sudden I heard her moan. And suddenly she was over the top. She screamed out her orgasm, working her hips on my engorged dick.

What do you say at a time like this? Some woman I didn't even know was cumming on my dick while my beautiful sexy girlfriend watched! I couldn't help but see the humor in the situation.

When this lovely thing I was lying on finally came to her senses, her eyes shot open and she looked like a deer in the headlights.

I said, "I assume you are Donnie. How do you do? My name is Drew."

She eyes opened even wider. "Drew?" she said. "Your name is Drew?" I could see the panic in her eyes. I remembered that Deirdre called me Andrew. Maybe this woman thought she had fucked a totally innocent bystander.

Dee Dee also caught the implications of Donnie's question. "This is Andrew Adkins, Donnie. You fucked the right man."

I could see the panic leave Donnie's eyes, but then I could see that she was starting to tear up again.

I couldn't help it. I started to laugh. I suddenly realized that this was the funniest thing that had ever happened to me. I was still hard. I was inside the womb of this almost total stranger, with my girlfriend standing there. It was so funny.

I think Dee Dee thought it was pretty funny too, cause I saw the smile on her face, the light in her eyes. She didn't appear to be jealous.

Donnie looked hurt. She asked me "What are you laughing at?"

I was starting to lose control I was laughing so hard. I finally calmed down enough to tell her.

"We may have set some kind of record here, you know. Does Guinness keep track of such things? Damn, we weren't even introduced. I didn't even know you existed. What's the all time record for making it like that? "

"Donnie, I hope you don't mind. I'm not a male chauvinist pig, at least not much of one. But this is too good! How could I not brag about this? This is a story that nobody will be able to top. I'm my own hero!"

"We have the world speed record for meeting for the first time and making it into bed. Zero to fucking in under two minutes."

Dee Dee had long since caught on to my little flights of fancy. She said "Maybe you better qualify that: Fastest fuck from a standing start, amateur division."

I was laughing even more. I didn't want to hurt Donnie's feelings, but this was just so funny! Then I realized that maybe Donnie was catching on to the atmosphere that had developed in the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.