Pet - Cover

Pet

Copyright© 2003 by Robin Neal

Episode 9: The Crystal Lover

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 9: The Crystal Lover - Young, gorgeous and angry, Pet finds herself under lock and key at the House, a fabulous all-female institution that's part girls' school, part prison, part corporation and part brothel. Includes synopsis. In Episode 10, Pet isn't allowed much time to recover from her secret liaison with her mystery lover. Her Lady arrives to take her pleasure, and she isn't in a gentle mood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Cissy left me alone sexually for the next several days, until I began to think she didn't want me any more, which bothered me much more than I thought it would. But then Vivian told me after I came in from a late class that I was to be ready that night by nine, and that Cissy would be in some time later. Cissy always did everything she said she would, so I knew she was coming. She had given Vivian special instructions.

Vivian brought me a light dinner and I ate in my room. I started early and took an extra long time getting ready for bed, showering and lotioning and powdering and doing all the stuff I usually did, and shaving and cologning and doing something cute with my hair and being really clever with my makeup and everything I could think of. Vivian polished my necklace with a soft cloth as I knelt on my bed and held my chin up for her. She had a key, but I wouldn't let her take it off even for that long. I picked out a little silky ruffled thong to wear and got into bed about eight with a book, and Vivian put my shackle on. She smiled happily.

"You look wonderful tonight, Miss Pet. I'll be back in a few minutes, Mademoiselle has some more instructions concerning... um, restraint."

"Okay, Vivian, thank you," I said and she curtsied herself out.

When she came back, she had one of the typical silk bags that Cissy sent things in and she sat on the bed next to me and took out a length of the linen cord I was used to. I turned demurely and let Vivian tie my wrists, pulled to test it and gave a little satisfied sigh. Vivian knew just how I liked it. I got ready to lie back down, but Vivian said, "There's something else, Miss."

I turned and looked at her, curious. She took a length of cloth out of the bag and held it out.

"What is it, Vivian?" I asked and she said nervously, "It's a blindfold, Miss. Mademoiselle says you're to wear it."

"Okay," I said thoughtfully, "Let's look at it."

Vivian relaxed, glad that I wasn't angry, and we investigated the blindfold together. I wasn't afraid or upset; Cissy had used a blindfold with me before, during our first months together when I had a lot of trouble submitting to her. It just struck me as odd because it had been quite a while, and I kind of thought she was finished with that. This blindfold was made of some kind of closely-woven synthetic fabric, dark green and soft and sort of fuzzy. It was irregularly shaped to fit my face and lightly padded, and it was really stretchy. We tried it, and it was very effective once we got it right. The first time we put it on upside-down, and couldn't help giggling over how funny that was. Soon Vivian had it figured out, and she put it on me fairly tight and smooth and tied a knot behind my head, fluffing my hair over it. I could see absolutely nothing around or through it even if I stared at the lamp, and I wasn't going to wiggle out of it either. Vivian asked if I was okay, and I said sure and told her she could go. I heard her straightening up just a bit more and then she let herself out and the door closed and locked with a click. I was alone.

I put my head down on my pillow and got comfortable. The blindfold didn't bother me at all physically. I was very relaxed. In fact, I reflected that if Cissy didn't hurry she was going to have to wake me up, and that had never happened before. But it was weird not being able to see anything in my room. All the familiar smells were there, and I had a little brass clock on a shelf that ticked with a sound like a tiny, tiny hammer. These things reassured me and I wasn't afraid. After a little while, I tried to picture the room as it must be, around me. Was the light on or off? I couldn't remember and didn't know and couldn't find out. It occurred to me to wonder whether the light worked when I couldn't see. If a tree falls in the forest with no one to hear it, does it make a noise? Someone had said that to me once, and I thought of it now. Then I tried to picture myself in the dark (?) room. Hmmm... Pet in bed. Covers half down, lying facing left, arms behind, wrists tied, ankle shackled but you couldn't see that, it was under the covers. Naked, or nearly so. Those awesome, obvious tits, slim tummy and big round navel. A sleek, rounded hip. Bright copper hair, probably kind of messy by now. I could feel the edge of the coverlet and sheet lying just over my hip. Did my butt show? Should I wiggle further under so it wouldn't? Should I ask Vivian to tuck me in better? COULD I ask her? There was a thought! I had no idea if I could find or even reach the button on the bedside table to ring for her. My hands were tied behind my back. I was fastened to the bed by one ankle. Could I maybe reach the bell with the toes of my other foot? I almost tried, the idea was so interesting, but then I relaxed and told myself I was being silly. Vivian wouldn't forget me. Would she? Was it even possible? Well, anything was possible. I pictured a scenario where something outrageously unusual happened, and everyone forgot me. How long until I could get loose by myself? I was afraid that the answer to that one was never. Now I almost WAS getting scared. I was getting goose bumps and my nipples felt swollen. I rubbed them against the satin sheet. What color was the sheet? I couldn't remember. Pet, you little idiot, be STILL!

Wait...

Was that a noise? A different noise? My breathing was too loud; I couldn't hear anything now. No, it had just been a little noise, like the house settling, a noise that happened all the time and you just didn't notice. Then there really was a noise, a very soft slithering, swishing noise, like a silk scarf being dragged lightly across a hardwood floor. My floor was carpeted. In the middle of the swishing, there was a very distinct sound. It would have been soft if sound had not been my whole world at that time. It was the sound of chimes, a musical ripple, very high, and it wasn't metallic, like bells or wind chimes or silverware. It was crystal. Not just glass. Crystal, like a tiny chandelier, and it was perfectly tuned and so, so delicate and beautiful. It charmed me and frightened me. I had nothing like that in my room. It didn't seem to come from a particular place or direction. It was just there, just once. Then there was the sound of bare feet on the carpet, very light. And breathing, soft and quick. Someone was in my room.

I struggled up on my elbow in bed and opened my mouth to scream. I hesitated for an instant, gathering breath, and in that instant I was touched, so lightly, so gently. Fingers across my lips, small, delicate fingers, hushing me. Fingers that were as afraid as I was.

When you are touched by another person, skin to skin, you know things immediately, without thinking. You know things about that person, even if it's a hand on your arm in a crowd on the street, by accident, and you never see that person's face, you know something about them. About how they are feeling, what they are like, not enough to really know them, but an idea, in some cases a clear idea.

She was a girl. I didn't know how old or how tall or anything, but she was afraid and she meant me no harm.

I let out the breath that would have been a scream. I was shaking. I cocked my head and listened, but could hear nothing. I whispered, very softly. "Who are you?"

I was answered, as softly as the breeze outside in the garden, as if from far away.

"Shhhhhhh."

The sound told me more. It hushed me and it reassured me. It gave me no further clue who she was, because it wasn't really her voice and it carried no tone or accent or inflection. It was just air between her lips. But she cared about me. It was a personal sound, a sound for someone special.

Then she was close to me and I could hear her breathing again. She was young and healthy and... fresh, somehow. Her breath was fast, nervous... no, excited! Excited and nervous both. She knew she didn't belong here, and she was terrified of being caught. She could be caught any time. Cissy could come! Did she know Cissy was coming, was that it? Or was she afraid of Vivian? Vivian had the key to my door.

I wanted so much to talk to her, to know about her. I leaned toward her and almost spoke, but at the last moment I held my breath and she didn't have to hush me again. There could be no sound that others might hear. This was a secret. She slowly, carefully eased up into my bed. My heart pounded. She weighed less than I. I tried to get to my knees facing her, because she was on her knees. My chain clinked very softly. A delicate hand on my shoulder helped me, just for a heartbeat. I made it to my knees and inched forward. Her breath was closer. She wasn't quite my height. And now I smelled her.

My own cologne choked me, that had seemed so understated before. It covered most of her scent, but I still knew more about her. She washed a lot, with cleansing cream instead of soap. She used an unscented shampoo that just smelled clean, like the professional hair cleanser in the Salon downstairs. That was it! She was from the House. From somewhere in the House, and she didn't use her own brand of shampoo or scented conditioner. She took one little step closer on her knees, and a slim, soft hand rested on my shoulder, steadying us both. I smelled her aroma more deeply. It wasn't a perfume, wasn't a cologne. It was a body oil, a natural, woodsy scent. An open, sunny meadow... spearmint! It was very light but I was sure. I had never thought that I was particularly good at scents. I knew some girls were. Mademoiselle Kelly was famous, able to name dozens or hundreds of perfumes and colognes and herbs and oils offhand. But somehow my attention to this girl was so intense, my knowledge of her so limited, that I was getting to know her by smell. And on top of it all was another scent that was easy for me to name. She smelled of girl. Sexually active, interested female. She wanted me.

My breathing deepened to match hers. I wiggled forward just a bit more, caught my balance with her help and leaned a little toward her. She took one deep breath and whispered, "Ohhh..." so faintly I wasn't sure I had heard it. But I felt it on my face. Firm, warm breasts with hard nipples pressed against mine. She was naked, at least as naked as I was. She had come to me this way, somehow, out of thin air with the sound of crystal chimes, nude. Her hand slipped down to my rib cage and went behind my back, brushing my skin lightly, then pulling me gently forward. Her other hand was moving. I felt it before it touched me, two fingers just under my chin, turning my head a little on the side as my lips parted and her mouth came up against mine with an almost electric shock, full, soft lips that trembled and WANTED. The inside of her mouth was hot and she tasted salty, almost like tears. I was lost, absolutely lost. This was my lover, I knew beyond a doubt in the moment of that first kiss, and I had never had a lover before. We pressed together full length now, kissing and rubbing urgently against one another. She had pubic hair, I felt it. It was silky and wispy, as if it were new.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.