Finding a Place
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2002 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sheila and Brendan are freshmen at Stanford. He's a brain, she's a jock. Warning: do *not* eat anything sweet while reading this story. You *will* go into sugar shock. And, yes, it *is* supposed to be this sweet and sappy, OK? *grin*

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   School  

It was a couple weeks after Thanksgiving. It was a Saturday, and Jake was out. Football season was over-except for the Rose Bowl, which Stanford was going to be playing in-so he had taken off for the day. Him and a couple buddies went to Frisco.

Sheila and I were curled up on the bed, not doing much of anything. "You know, there's only two weeks left in class," she said. "Then we're going to be apart for a month. I don't mind telling you, it's going to be torture."

"I've been thinking about that," I grinned. "Actually, I talked to Mom about it last night. Is there any way you could come out to Chicago for part of the break? My parents are dying to meet you, anyhow."

"Oh, that's a good idea!" she grinned. "There's one hitch. I need to train heavily throughout break. Nationals are in April, so this is heavy-training time. That's why I was in the pool all morning. I'd need to find a place to swim in Chicago. This shouldn't be difficult-I'm a member of the National team, I get some courtesy-but I don't know where any pools in Chicago are."

"I can help you with that. I graduated with a girl named Lisa Waslewski. We weren't friends, but she wasn't an asshole. Anyhow, her father..."

"Is Michael Waslewski, international-level swimming official?" She grinned.

"Good guess."

"Well, I know Mr. Waslewski, and I knew he was from the Midwest somewhere, and that's not a common name. Oh, that'd be great. He'll know who I am. If we can work this out, I'd really like to come out."

"We can work it out."

"Great. After Christmas, though."

"Yeah, that's what I figured. Sometime between Christmas and New Years, and then you can leave when you get sick of me," I laughed.

"I might never leave then," she grinned. "Anyhow, that's settled. I just have to clear it with my folks, but that won't be a problem. Anyhow, enough talking," she grinned, and leaned in to kiss me.

It started the way it always did. We made out, both our shirts came off, I fondled her breasts-but when I reached for the button on her jeans, she stopped me. "No. I want to do you first today."

"Why?"

"Just do," she grinned.

"Well, you could still take your pants off," I said.

"Not yet," she smirked, and went for mine. They were off in a second, and her mouth was on me in a second more. I came in a damn hurry. She swallowed it all.

"Now you get some time to recover, because I'm going to want him again later," she giggled after I had caught my breath. "Now. Stand up, turn around, and close your eyes."

"Huh?"

"You are getting an early Christmas present. Do what I said."

I did, bemused. "Oh, I get it. You've got some really yowza lingerie on, don't you?"

"Not quite," she giggled. "OK, turn around." I did. Her pants were on the floor-but she now had the blankets covering her from the waist down!

"Tease," I said.

"No, it's just that your Christmas present is in two parts. This is the first part," she said, and handed me two round plastic objects. I opened them.

"They look like empty pill boxes," I said, bemused.

"That's exactly what they are. Empty birth control pill boxes. That's the first month, and that's the second month. I finished the second month about five days ago." Her voice dropped. "Two months is how long you have to take them at first before you're safe."

Light dawned. I looked at her, she smiled, and took the blanket off of her. She was completely naked-except for one thing. A red ribbon, wrapped around her hips, and tied in a big red bow right in front of her pussy.

"Merry Christmas," she whispered.

I walked back over to the bed and wrapped her in my arms. She was shaking. I was too, I think.

"Are you sure? You're shaking." I asked.

"I'm shaking because I'm apprehensive, yes, but I'm sure. Brendan, I got that prescription the Monday after our first weekend together." I looked at her in shock. "I've been planning this since then. I figured two months was a good waiting period anyhow, just to make sure. But I had planned right then that I'd do the two months on the pill, and then give myself to you. I didn't want my first time to be with any yucky condom, anyhow, and I know you're clean." She looked at me. "You are also shaking."

"I'm worried about hurting you."

"You probably won't. Medically, I'm not a virgin. I don't have a hymen. Before I got serious about swimming, I was a diver, too. One good splat when I was ten and away it went. And, believe me, it hurt like hell, so I got all that pain over with," she grinned. "Just," she gulped, "work me up and go slow, OK?"

"Of course." I slipped my hand down between her legs, underneath the ribbon. My other hand went to her breast. My lips went on hers. A few minutes of that, and she was quite wet.

"Brendan," she gasped, "I'm ready. Make love to me."

I was ready, too. Despite the blowjob I had just had, I had been rock hard since I saw that bow. I was still worried, though. I wanted this to be good-for her, especially. I knew what a gift she was giving me.

I undid the ribbon, then I crawled between her legs. She spread them as far as they could go. I lined up my dick with her pussy, and rubbed. Then I started slowly pushing. The head popped in with very little resistance.

"OH GOD!" she yelled. "Oh, Bren, keep going." I did, slowly, with her gasping and moaning the whole time. Suddenly, my pelvis bumped against hers. She felt it, too. "Oh God you're in all the way!" she gasped.

"Any pain?"

"None at all," she beamed. "It feels great. A little strange, mind you, but great."

"I'm glad you gave me that blowjob or I'd be going already," I laughed.

"That was the plan," she beamed. "Advice from Andrea. Get him off once before you do it. Hey, you have Jake, I have Andrea."

"Good enough for me," I grinned.

"Brendan, fuck me now, please." I did, slowly at first. She was moaning and yelping underneath me. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this! It was fantastic.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.