Finding a Place - Cover

Finding a Place

Copyright© 2002 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sheila and Brendan are freshmen at Stanford. He's a brain, she's a jock. Warning: do *not* eat anything sweet while reading this story. You *will* go into sugar shock. And, yes, it *is* supposed to be this sweet and sappy, OK? *grin*

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   School  

I helped her out a few times in the next couple of weeks. She wasn't dumb, not by a far long shot-she was very smart, actually. She just wasn't intuitive about math, and the professor didn't help. It was a good thing I was intuitive about math, or he would've lost me.

So, I was helping her. I didn't see it as anything more than that. Though I did enjoy her company. We always took breaks to de-Calculus our brains, and I enjoyed chatting with her. But that was it. I was helping her study, that was all. That we got along decently just made it easier.

That's why I was surprised when, about three weeks after I had started tutoring her, she came to where I was sitting in the dining hall and plopped down in front of me. "Hi! Want company?"

"Sure," I said, surprised.

"You looked lonely sitting over here all by yourself," she giggled.

"I usually eat with my roommate, but he's in Oregon at the moment."

"Oregon?" she asked.

"He's a football player. Away game tomorrow." This was on a Friday. "They go up there a day early."

"Ah. Well, am I an acceptable substitute for your roommate?" she giggled.

"Well, you're a hell of a lot better looking than he is," I said, surprising myself. She just giggled again. "However, if you want to talk sports-which is what Jake talks about most of the time-be advised that, while I know a lot about football, I know little about swimming."

"Well, what's to know? It's a rather uncomplicated sport," she smiled. "You get in the pool, you swim, whoever swims fastest wins. Football's a lot more complicated.'

"Especially here," I grinned. "Jake's playbook is bigger than our Calculus textbook."

"Welcome to Stanford," she laughed, "where they even expect the athletes to know how to think."

As we chatted-easily, especially for me-I noticed something. Sheila was a very popular girl. Ten seconds didn't go by before someone passing by us yelled out a "Hi Sheila" or a "Hey, Sheila, how's it going?"

After a few minutes of this, I looked at her, bemused, and said, "What, do you have your own fan club or something?"

She laughed. "I just know a lot of people, that's all."

"You're a social butterfly," I grinned.

"Sort of. And you're not, are you?" she asked astutely. "You should be. You're a good person."

"I'm rather shy, actually."

"Not with me," she smiled.

"Well, you got me where I live," I grinned. "Flattered my brains. I'm a complete sucker for that."

"Ah," she laughed.

"And you're easy to talk to, imagine my surprise. Even though you asked for my help, you talk to me like I'm a person, not a computer with legs."

"You are a person. A nice one, even," she grinned. I think I probably blushed! "However, I was wondering, do you have time this weekend? What with that exam coming up Monday..."

"Of course, I have time. Any time you need."

"Tomorrow afternoon?"

"That's fine. The game is tomorrow night. I have to watch my roomie kick Oregon's butt."

"That's cool, I'm going to a party tomorrow night. 1 in the afternoon OK? I have to swim before that."

"That's fine," I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.