Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 90: Interludes

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 90: Interludes - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Warren found himself talking about his assault again, in an unlikely place.

Sophia and Warren, this semester, were actually taking a course together. It was a requirement for their degree, a Women's Studies course called "Women in Contemporary Society." The professor bordered on being one of those misandrist gender feminists, but Warren and Sophia actually had fun with that. Having a committed couple taking her course together threw Dr. Abrams for a bit of a loop. One day, when she was prattling on about how heterosexual sex "established male dominance," Sophia threw out a quip along the lines of "I wish my particular male was more dominant," leading to laughter from most of the rest of the class, and sputters of indignation from Dr. Abrams and a couple of ultra-feminist classmates.

Warren and Sophia tried to keep it light, letting everyone in the class know the humor they found in some of Dr. Abrams' more ridiculous pronouncements. Until, one day right after Warren had testified in the trial, the topic of discussion in the class turned to rape.

"This is something you men in this class will never understand--what it's like to be raped, what it's like to walk in fear of being raped," Dr. Abrams was saying.

"You're wrong," Warren interrupted.

"Excuse me?"

"There's a criminal trial going on right here in Madison, it's been in all the papers," Warren said sarcastically. "The defendants are on trial for assault, attempted murder, and rape--and the victim is male. He was anally raped. Right here on campus, he's a student."

"I don't usually agree with him," Meg, one of the ultra-feminists in the class, said, "but I think he's right. I remember hearing something about that."

"Hmmm. I haven't heard a thing," Dr. Abrams said, "and I think I would have. Did the victim come to the rape center for counseling? He should have. I would like to meet this victim. I'm not sure I believe he was truly raped."

Warren got a little angry. "And that's the reason he didn't go to the rape center, because it's full of people like you who don't believe this could ever happen to a guy. He had private counseling with a therapist he trusts. And if you want to meet him, he's talking to you right now. Let me assure you, I was raped. It wasn't pleasant, and I don't particularly like talking about it, but if I can get you off your damn gender horse by talking about it, then I suppose it's worth it."

Dr. Abrams looked at him in stunned disbelief. "You're a rape victim?"

"Yes, I am. Last January, behind Thompson Hall. Four guys beat the living daylights out of me, and then one of them raped me. I just testified in the trial last week."

"Do you know why this happened, I mean, what was the motive?"

"Oh, it was a gay-bashing. I'm not gay, but they assumed I was, because I'm a figure skater."

Dr. Abrams realized something. "Oh, you and Sophia are those ice dancers!"

"Right."

"Did what happened to you make you more empathetic to women who have this happen to them?"

"I already was," Warren told her, "for a very personal reason."

"I was a survivor of both rape and boyfriend abuse when Warren met me. In fact, it was still going on, regularly. He's the one that pulled me out of that and convinced me to get help," Sophia told the class. "He didn't need to be raped himself to empathize, believe me. He even helped me in high school when I did peer counseling for other victims."

Dr. Abrams looked like someone who had had their entire worldview stood on its head. "You did rape and abuse counseling?" she asked Warren.

"No, Sophia did, but they asked me to talk to some of the girls about what friends and loved ones of abuse victims go through. Evidently, one of my speeches convinced one girl to confide in a friend, which lead to the friend convincing her to finally go to the police, which probably saved her life," Warren said, thinking of Meggan. "I'm going to wear that little feather in my cap proudly, thank you very much. I got to know this girl afterwards, because she started dating the guy she confided in, and that guy was part of Sophia's social circle, so I got to know her well. She's doing wonderfully, she's still with the guy, they go to college in Boston, and she's not a victim anymore."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.