Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 79: Never Say Never

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 79: Never Say Never - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"Yeah, I told him I was going to ask you to loan him out." Alexa said with a smile.

Sophia cracked up. They were hanging out in Alexa's room. Warren was studying. Finals were in about two weeks, and he was still playing catch-up a bit after Worlds, so Sophia and Alexa were just hanging out.

"Sure," Sophia said.

"I was just kidding, you know," Alexa said.

"That's OK. I'm not all that possessive about sex. I was upset that you were sleeping with him when we broke up, but that's because we were broken up. Now? I really wouldn't care, as long as he asked and didn't sneak around about it."

"Wow. That's an amazing attitude. Do you think he would say the same thing?"

"Probably. We really haven't talked about it. But I know you know about Jason and Jessie."

"True, but that was different. It was a trade."

"Yeah. But Warren is distinctly unpossessive about sex. Love, yes, sex, no. In fact, when we got back together after our breakup, he told me that if the big problem had been how Eduardo was turning me on, then the problem would have been easily solved."

"Warren would have told you to go for it."

"Right."

Alexa sat for a minute, wanting to ask Sophia something, but not quite sure how to go about it. "Sophia, when you and Warren and Jason and Jessie were doing that swapping and the threesomes and whatever... did you and Jess do anything?"

Sophia giggled. "No. In fact we seemed to go out of our way to avoid it."

"Not something you're interested it?"

"No. Well I suppose not. Definitely not with Jessie, that would be way too heavy."

"Well, not with Jessie then. Have you ever been curious?"

"I suppose, maybe, once in a while. Elise used to kid me about it being too bad I was straight, and I'd occasionally have a little flash. Y'know, maybe... but I never acted on it. Why do you ask?"

"Why do you think? I'm bisexual, I'm horny, and you're sexy as hell."

Sophia cracked up laughing. "Alexa, you're more direct than most guys I know."

"I've been told that." She looked at Sophia. "You're thinking about it, aren't you?"

Sophia laughed. "Naaaah. Warren would have kittens."

"You're wrong about that, and I think you know it." She leaned closer in to Sophia. Sophia's eyes got wide. Alexa's face was an inch away from hers. "Sophia, you say stop, I stop. You tell me you're not curious, I stop. If you really think that Warren would have a problem with this, you say so, and I stop."

Alexa waited a minute. Sophia just stared at her, but didn't say anything. Alexa lowered her head, and their lips met. Sophia was startled for a moment, but then began returning the kiss. When she did, Alexa reached over with a hand and started massaging Sophia's breast. Sophia felt her breath catch in her throat.

A million different things were running through her mind. She couldn't believe she was being kissed and felt up by another woman--and she really couldn't believe that it felt good. She knew Alexa would stop if she said to. She should. She should stop this now. She didn't want to.

And, the next thing she knew, Alexa was undoing the buttons on her blouse and reaching behind her to unclasp her bra. Alexa went to Sophia's bare tit with her hand, massaging it and playing with her erect nipple. Then she reached out and took Sophia's shirt and bra all the way off. She broke the kiss, and started kissing her way down, down Sophia's neck and shoulders, until she settled her lips on Sophia's nipple.

Oh my God, thought Sophia. She's doing this. I'm actually letting her do this, and I like it! As Alexa devoured her tit, Sophia flushed and her breathing became more labored. Alexa pushed Sophia back so that she was lying on the bed, and Sophia complied. The next thing she knew, she felt Alexa's hands on the outside of her legs, up underneath her skirt, tugging on her panties.

Sophia's mind raced. If I am going to stop this, I need to stop this now. It is about to go too far. I need to stop this. Or, I could just raise my ass up, and let her get them off...

Sophia raised her ass up. Her panties were off in a flash. Alexa was still working on her tits with her mouth, but Sophia felt Alexa's fingers rubbing gently up and down her pussy lips, tentatively, just tracing them up and down. Sophia felt chills running up and down her. Alexa, satisfied that Sophia was good and wet, ended the gentle tracing and slipped two fingers up into Sophia's pussy.

"AAAHH!!!" Sophia groaned at the intrusion. Alexa started moving her fingers in and out. "Oh Jesus," moaned Sophia, her arousal increasing with every second. Alexa had small, dainty fingers, and her touch was gentle, but she knew how to move those fingers around inside a girl's pussy. She traced circles, separated them, wiggled them around, and then made a beeline with them to Sophia's G-spot. "OOOH!" Sophia gasped, as Alexa went to work on her G-spot. It wasn't long before Sophia was gasping for air, desperate for release. Alexa obliged-she brought her other hand down and zeroed in on Sophia's clit, rubbing and pinching it. Sophia let out a few high-pitched whines and then screamed, her orgasm taking her over.

Alexa didn't let up. She paused for a second while Sophia came down, but immediately started back up again with the fingers in Sophia's pussy. Sophia groaned deeply. Then, Alexa took the hand away from Sophia's clit, moved down, and replaced it with her tongue. "AAYEEEIII!!!" Sophia screamed, as Alexa's tongue hammered away at Sophia's clit. Sophia was out of this world by now, writing around on the bed, building up to a second climax. To help her on her way, Alexa took her free hand, rubbed two fingers in Sophia's pussy juices to lubricate them, and reached around and slipped the two fingers into Sophia's ass.

"OHFUCK!!!" Sophia screamed, followed by a long, keening siren wail. Her back arched, and her hips involuntarily rocked back and forth, as her pussy spasmed around Alexa's fingers. "OHGODOHGODOHGOD!!!!" she howled, lost in her orgasm. Finally, she relaxed and settled back on the bed, trying to catch her breath.

Alexa crawled up from between her legs, and sat next to her on the bed, smiling. Sophia caught her breath, and opened her eyes. She smiled back at Alexa. "Wow," was all she said.

"I told you you'd like it," Alexa said.

Sophia thought for a minute. Alexa still had all her clothes on. All this had been for Sophia's pleasure, so far, anyway. It was Alexa's turn. Sophia was about to make love to another girl. Could she do that? Did she want to do that? She looked up at Alexa smiling at her and decided, yeah, she did.

"Your turn," Sophia said, and reached for Alexa's shirt to pull it off of her. Alexa wasn't wearing a bra. Sophia pushed her back on the bed, and went to work on her tits with her mouth. It was... interesting, Sophia thought. Not to mention kind of fun. And, she had to admit, more than a little bit arousing. She felt herself getting turned on again, just from sucking on Alexa's tit. And she must be doing something right, because Alexa was making delightful little noises.

She moved her hands down to the snap on Alexa's jeans, and undid them. Alexa helped Sophia shrug her jeans and panties off. Sophia moved her hands down, and went to work on Alexa's pussy, two fingers up inside her, the other hand on her clit. This was fun, but, then again, Sophia knew what she was doing--she had done herself enough times with her fingers. But, this was her first time with her hands on another girl's pussy, and she enjoyed watching Alexa build up, and then stiffen and spasm in her orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.