Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 70: Master and Servant

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 70: Master and Servant - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

He walked into her room. He had a bag with him. He put it next to him as he sat on the bed.

"Hi, Snugglebear. What's in the bag?"

"All in good time, Pookie. Sit." He pointed to the bed, right in front of him. She sat.

"So, Pookie," he began, "You've been a bad girl. Should you be punished?"

"Yes," she said very very softly.

"OK. Do you love me?"

"With all my heart."

"Do you trust me?"

"With my life."

"Do you believe that I would never hurt you physically?"

"Of course."

"Good. You remember that. Face forward, now, do not look back at me."

She sat, apprehensive, as she heard him rustling in the bag. He gently pulled her right hand back, then her left hand, holding them both with his right hand. Then she felt the bindings.

"Warren?" she asked, as she tried to pull her hand away.

"Trust me, remember?" She relaxed, and he tied her hands together behind her back, tight enough to create a firm bind, but loose enough so that her arms would not pull out of the sockets.

"Hurt?"

"No," she replied. "It's a little uncomfortable."

"It's supposed to be a little uncomfortable," he chuckled. The next thing Sophia knew, she couldn't see. He was tying the blindfold behind her head.

"Warren, you're starting to worry me."

"Don't be." Suddenly, there was a ball in her mouth. She gasped, as he tightened the ball gag around in back.

"Can you breathe?" She nodded yes. "Are you scared?" She nodded yes, vigorously. "Why?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing to be scared about, Pookie. Never hurt you, remember? Trust me, remember?" She nodded. "That gag may make your jaw sore, so I won't keep it in all the time. I just want you to know I have it. Besides, it'll come in handy... later... when you do your air raid siren imitation." She even chuckled a bit through the gag at that one. "OK, up on the bed, now." He helped her lift her legs up on the bed, then dragged them down so that he could reach the bedposts with the last piece of rope. She felt the rope wrapping around her ankles, and felt it tighten-not too much, but she was surely immobile, her legs spread, her feet tied to the bedposts.

"One more thing. I brought a long pillow. We want to adjust this under you, in case you want to lie down, so that it supports you with your hands being tied behind your back. I don't want your hands or your back to hurt, Pookie." He adjusted the pillow and lowered her onto it. "Is that semi-comfortable?" She nodded. Actually, it was quite comfortable, considering she was tied up. "Good."

He lied down next to her, and started speaking, softly, right into her ear. "I'm not going to hurt you. There are no whips or nipple clips in that bag." She giggled through the gag. "However, you have been a very bad girl, and you need to be punished. This is your punishment. By the time we are done here, I am going to make sure that you never stray again. Because I'm going to make sure you never want to."

"You know I'm not into pain, or aggression, or rough sex. I'm still not. That's not what's going to happen here. But I've actually had a fantasy of doing this to you for a long long time. I've never approached you with it, but today, I decided to."

"Let me tell you what's going to happen here today, Pookie. You are at my mercy. You are at my mercy for as long as I decide. You are tied up here spread-eagled on my bed, you can't see, you can't talk, you can't move. And I am going to have my way with you in as many ways as I can think up."

He heard her gasp softly through the gag. "No pain, like I said. But you will be tortured. I am going to bring you within an inch of cumming and then stop. And I'm going to do it over and over again. And if you're a very good girl, I may end your punishment and let you cum. When-and if-you have an orgasm today will be decided by me. And I know you well enough to know that once you start, you can't stop, you can be sure that the first one will last a good... long... time."

She listened to his words, getting tingly all over. He continued. "Before we end this today, you are going to understand one thing. You are mine. You are mine, for all time. And, today, you are really mine. You are my own personal plaything. I can do anything to you I want. You're helpless. You're completely helpless. You have to just like there and take it." He leaned in closer. "Does that turn you on, Pookie? Does it turn you on knowing that I can do anything I want to you?" She nodded, panting slightly. "Does it turn you on knowing that you can only cum if I say so?" She nodded vigorously. Now he was reaching down and teasing her breast. She tried to arch her back to push it into his hand, but couldn't. "Does it turn you on to be teased like this?" She groaned, but nodded. "Does it turn you on, being my own personal plaything?" She groaned and nodded. He grinned. "Looks like I've got you in a pretty submissive position, wouldn't you say?" She gasped. And realized that Niagara Falls was seemingly gushing out of her pussy.

She was very turned on.

He unbuttoned her shirt. "No bra. Good choice." He undid all the buttons, and separated the halves of the shirt to leave her breasts exposed.

He dove right in. She moaned through the gag as his lips covered her nipple, his tongue probing it. Her nipples were as erect as he had ever seen them. He moved onto the other breast, kneading the first one with his hand. She was moaning, and squirming on the bed as much as her binds would allow. Then he stopped, ignoring her moans of protest. She heard him in the bag, and suddenly she felt this extremely light and fluffy touch on her nipple. She jumped at it.

"Oh, look, it's a feather!" He said. "Won't we have fun with this!" He flicked the feather onto her nipples, alternating between the two, as she groaned and tried to raise her tits to get more contact with the wispy object. It was delicious. It was torture.

He lowered his hands under her skirt, and rubbed a finger into her panties. She groaned and bucked, as he lightly pushed her pussy through her panties. "Oh, good, you're running like a river. We want to get these adorable purple panties of yours drenched." She tried to increase the contact with his finger, but he was having none of it.

"These things are a little in the way," he said. He reached into the bag. "Don't move, sweetie, I have a scissors in my hand." She felt the metal up against her leg, as Warren cut her panties. Then, on the other leg. He pulled her ruined panties out from in between her legs. "Even cut open, I have to keep these." Warren said. "They'll smell like Sophia for months." He was idling rubbing his finger all around her pussy, slipping it out and withdrawing, teasing her clit then withdrawing, driving her nuts. He was still using the feather on her nipples. This went on for some time. She was moaning and writhing.

"Frustrated?" She nodded. "Want to cum?" She nodded vigorously. "Not yet." She groaned. He leaned down into her ear and said, "Imagine what it will feel like when I do let you come."

Suddenly, she felt the feather lightly brush her clit. She squealed. He took the feather and traced it up and down her pussy lips. The light touches all around her sex made her squeeze out little "mew! mew! mew!" sounds through her gag. Then he pushed his finger into her sex, as he drummed her clit with his thumb. She gasped, and tried to arch her back towards his hand. He got her to where she was gasping and whining, and then he withdrew his fingers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.