Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 60: True Love

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 60: True Love - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Warren was eating supper with Papa Bear on Friday night when Alexa came over.

"Got another one for you, Prep Stud. This one's a special case, though."

"OK, I'll bite," Warren said.

"She wants you to take her virginity."

"Huh?"

"Yeah. She used to prattle on about waiting for Mr. Right. Finally, I found out what she really meant. She just wants her first time to be with a nice, gentle guy who will make it good for her. I, of course, immediately thought of you."

"Hmmm. Who is it?"

"Caitlin McDermott, my next door neighbor."

Papa Bear looked up with a start. Alexa didn't catch it, but Warren did.

"The gorgeous red-head?" Warren asked.

"That's her. She wants to do it tomorrow night, but wants to meet you a bit tonight, you know, talk some."

"OK. I'll be up in an hour or so."

"Great." Alexa took off.

When she left, Warren looked at Paul, and said, "OK, Papa Bear. What was that look for?"

"What look?"

"When Alexa said Caitlin's name, you looked like someone had kicked you in the balls."

Papa Bear stared at his food for a couple minutes. Then he said, "I know Caitlin. She's in my English comp class, and she usually goes with the group of us that hits the Student Union on Fridays after class."

"How well you know her?"

"A little. She's a little shy, but we've talked some. She has an unusual sense of humor."

"Not unlike a certain floormate of mine. You got a thing for her, don't you?"

"Yeah. You know that, despite my bluster, I'm shy around girls. I'm as much of a virgin as she is, I've told you that. I've been trying to get the gumption up to ask her out for a month."

"And here I am, being offered a night with her, easy as you please. You must hate me right about now."

Papa Bear looked up, surprised. "NO! I don't hate you, of course not. I just..." he trailed off.

"Don't worry about it."

"What do you mean?"

"Just what I said. Don't worry about it." He got up and tossed his trash in the barrel, leaving Papa Bear wondering exactly what he was going to do.

Warren got back to his room, and thought about what had just happened. He had pretended he was enjoying what he was doing, and on one level he was. He pretended it was harmless, and it probably had been.

This wouldn't be.

He remembered his first time. Would it have been that special if it had been a one-night stand? He didn't think so. Now, he knew he could give Caitlin a better first time than, say, Sophia had had. But, she had been right the first time. She should wait for someone special, no matter what Alexa said.

Plus, no fucking way could he do that to Papa Bear.

He thought for a while, and went up to Alexa's room. She was there, as was Caitlin.

After the introductions were made, Warren sat next to Caitlin on the couch.

"Caitlin, I've been thinking... I can't do this."

"Huh?" Caitlin said.

"HUH?" Alexa said.

"Alexa, you stay out of this. Caitlin, I'm flattered. I also think you're gorgeous. But I can't do this. You're first instincts were right, you know. Your first time should be more special than a one night stand with a guy who's trying to run away from what he really wants."

"Conscience attack?" Alexa asked. "I thought I had freed you from those."

"Not entirely, Lex. Caitlin, do you see what I'm saying?"

"Yeah, Warren, I do. And, honestly, I'm touched. But I don't want to wait forever, either. And I'm very shy around guys, so the prospects are not good."

"You're not shy around me, it doesn't seem."

She smiled. "Well, that's why a one night stand would be easier. No emotional baggage."

"Let me tell you something. Sex with emotional baggage is better than sex without it."

"Sex without emotional baggage is better than no sex at all," Alexa interjected.

"No, Lex, maybe he's right," Caitlin admitted. "It's difficult though. The guy I have a thing for has had plenty of opportunities to ask me out, and just hasn't."

"Maybe he's as shy as you are."

"I doubt it," Caitlin contended. "He's very outgoing and boisterous. There are a bunch of us that go out after class on Fridays, and he's one of them. He's the life of the party, wickedly funny. We talk quite a bit, but he's never given me the slightest indication that he's interested in me."

Warren smiled inwardly to himself.

"Look, Caitlin," Warren told her, "my best friend at this school is loud and boisterous and funny--and very, very shy about approaching girls he likes. In fact, he was just telling me that he's been mooning over some girl for a month, one that he goes out with in a group every Friday after class, and he hasn't been able to get up the nerve to ask her out. He's crazy about her." He grinned, hoping she'd make the connection.

"Warren," she asked after a minute, "who's your best friend?"

"Paul Herlihy. Affectionately known as Papa Bear," Warren said with a broad smile.

Caitlin looked down, almost afraid to ask this question. "Did he tell you who he wants to ask out?"

"Yes." Warren's grin grew larger. "And that's the other reason I wouldn't feel right going to bed with you. It would kill Papa Bear, the girl he's gaga over in bed with his best friend."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.