Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 58: Old Friends

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 58: Old Friends - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Author's note. The game for chapter 58: spot the Monty Python reference. Caller number ten with the correct answer wins The Spanish Inquisition. Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition. And, no, that wasn't it.

"Here." Crash was handing Warren a sandwich. "Got these at a deli in downtown Evanston. Keep 'em in the fridge.

"Damn, Crash, you rule. I love Ruebens."

"I know you do. And this place makes great sandwiches."

Warren took a bite. "Shit, you ain't kidding." Crash handed him a small foil package, which he unrolled. "A kosher pickle, too? You know how to treat a guest, pal o' mine."

It was Saturday, early afternoon. Warren had arrived on Friday night, and Crash had shown him around. They had hit a few campus hotspots and a party or two. Warren had stayed in Jason's room--his roomie was out of town, that's why they had planned this weekend.

"Crash, this is a helluva sandwich."

"Glad you like it. Got it for you, since I know Ruebens are your thing, and a buddy of mine, who likes Ruebens, said that these guys made a great one. I'm partial to their roast beef, here. That's one of the nice things about going to school in a big city like Evanston. Lots of stuff around."

"True. Rather unlike beautiful bucolic Madison, Wisconsin."

"Yeah, but I bet that has its advantages."

"Well, yeah. The campus is gorgeous. The town is very focused towards the college. And, this is Wisconsin, and you know how much I love cheese. And they even have cheese shops."

Crash looked at Warren. "Cheese shops? Shut that bloody bouzouki UP!"

Warren doubled over with laughter, and then said, "I don't care how fucking runny it is!"

They calmed down and Crash took a bite of his sandwich. Then he looked at Warren. "We've talked on the phone a lot, but I was waiting until I saw you in person to ask you this."

"Wassat?" Warren asked through a mouthful of Rueben.

"When the fuck are you going to do something about Sophia?"

Warren sighed. "That seems to be a running theme, lately. You aren't the only person to ask that."

"Well?"

"What's to do, Jason? She dumped me."

"Yeah. And regrets it to such a degree that she cries herself to sleep more nights than not. I know that for a fact. And you know my source of information is rock-solid."

"Jessie."

"You got it."

"I don't know any of this, you see? She dumped me. For another guy."

"Oh, yeah, and that other guy turned out to be Scott The Second."

"WHAT?"

"He hit her. And practically raped her--she was, technically, willing, but he did it with such brutality that it felt like a rape."

"Oh Jesus Christ. And she still doesn't come to me and tell me any of this."

"Warren, she's ashamed."

"Yeah, she would be. I know Sophia well enough to believe that."

"You have got to make the first move. She's tearing herself apart. And you don't need to hear this from me, by the way. My Saturday Afternoon Date is about fifteen minutes away."

"Huh?"

"Jessie calls me every Saturday afternoon. I call her on Wednesday nights. The phone should ring shortly. And she can tell you."

Warren took a deep breath. "I don't know if I can do this."

"Sure you can. You must miss her. I know you still love her." Crash grinned. "And you're probably hornier than hell."

"The first two are true. The last one is not. I've been with five different girls since Sophie dumped me."

Crash almost choked on his roast beef. "WHAT????"

"It's true. I can get it anytime I want." He explained about Alexa and her friends.

"Wow. Jessie's gonna love this--you really are the Prep Stud," Jason said incredulously.

"I told Alexa about Jessie giving me that nickname, now Alexa calls me that," Warren smiled.

"So, you've forgotten about Sophia in a hurry, is what you're telling me?"

Warren snorted in derision. "Yeah. Fat fucking chance of that. I'm just using sex to fill a hole that ain't gonna be filled no matter how hard I try, but at least it keeps me from slitting my wrists. And it is fun." He took another bite of his sandwich. "It's ironic. I'm probably living most guys' College freshman fantasies. Unfortunately, it's not mine."

"Yeah."

"Hey, where's the bathroom?"

"Go out the door, turn left, third door on your right."

"Got it."

Warren did his duty, and went back into Jason's room. He found him on the phone.

"He just walked back in," Crash was saying. "Here," he handed Warren the phone.

"PREP STUD!!!!!!!"

"SHE-DEVIL!!!! How are you doing, Jessie?"

"Wonderful. How you doin'?"

"Hangin' in there."

"You put up a good front, Warren. How miserable are you, is what I should have asked?"

"Well, you know, Jess. Doing the best I can."

"Yeah. Crash just told me about your extra-cirricular activities. Five different girls in a month? You're trying to live up to that nickname, aren't you?"

Warren laughed. "It's something to do, you know?"

"And you're making lotsa girls real happy, I know, I speak from delicious experience." Warren cracked up laughing. "OK, all these girls--is it just sex?"

"Yeah. Well, this one girl, the one who got me into this--Alexa--we are good friends. But that's all we are."

"Good. So, what about Sophia?"

"You tell me, Jess. I haven't talked to her in over a month. She dumped me for another guy. I just found out today--from Crash--that the other guy turned out to be an asshole."

"Oh, Jesus, did he. Look, Warren, Sophia made a mistake. A big, huge, what-the-hell-have-I-done mistake. I do not know what gets into that girl, but her self-destructive streak is a wonder to behold. She's miserable. Her roommate told me she's losing weight, doesn't sleep, cries all the time, and mopes around all day. She's apparently keeping her grades up, but that's it. I talk to her, and she cries 'I want Warren back!' and when I tell her to go get you back, she says that you're too good for her, and she's unworthy, and you can do better, yadda yadda yadda. Warren, she's my best friend. FUCKING DO SOMETHING! Would you please?"

Warren sighed. The pressure and upset was finally starting to get to him. "Dammit, Jessie, why is it up to me? She dumped me, remember! Why is this up to me?"

"Because you've always been the strong one in that relationship, you know that."

"Yeah. And, Jessie, there are times that it sucks. She fucked up, and I've got to fix it. She single-handedly made my life a living hell because SHE got a Goddamned ITCH and I've got to fix it?" He took a breath. "I'm sorry, Jess, this isn't directed at you. I've been bottling this up for a month."

"I know. Warren, do you still love her?"

"Yes."

"Would you be happier if you guys were still together?"

"Yes."

"Swallow your pride, Warren."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.