Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 40: More Dancing, and Other Things

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40: More Dancing, and Other Things - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Meg and Josh, and Karen and her boyfriend Bill, were already at the prom when the foursome showed up.

"Two weeks, two proms," Crash quipped as he sat down.

"Our Junior prom at St. Mike's was last week," Warren filled in.

Introductions were made for those that didn't know each other, and they all started chatting happily. The dinner started being served, just as the DJ said he was going to play some "dinner music."

The sounds of Benny Goodman filled the ballroom.

"Dinner music?" Warren exclaimed. "That ain't no dinner music, that's dancing music!"

Sophia looked at him. "Eat fast, dear, before they start playing the techno." Sophia and Warren started wolfing down their food.

"What are you doing?" Jessie asked.

"Eating fast," Sophia said between mouthfuls. "We need to dance. This is our music."

"This old stuff?" Jessie laughed.

"If you were an ice dancer that took ballroom on the side, you'd understand," Warren supplied. Just then, the strains of "Moonlight Serenade" started up. Sophia and Warren looked at their half-finished plates, then at each other, and said, simultaneously, "Fuck it!" and got up, to the amusement of their friends.

"We can always grab a burger," Sophia said into Warren's ear as they started dancing.

They were, of course, the only people on the dance floor-and they were stunning. Warren, of course, had a tux on, and Sophia was wearing a stunning lavender spaghetti-strap dress, her long black hair piled high on her head. The most stunning part, however, was watching them dance. They glided effortlessly on the dance floor, moving as one, as they always did while dancing on or off the ice. And when they danced, they danced with passion. Sophia once told Jessie that she considered dancing "the most erotic thing you can do with your clothes on, and the best foreplay ever invented," and every time she and Warren danced, they proved it. They were alone on the dance floor, under the amazed gaze of 400 of Sophia's classmates and dates, and they might have well been alone. Their dancing was not vulgar, or overtly suggestive. It was sensuous, passionate, and totally hot. It was the way they moved, the way they looked at each other, the way a hand touched a shoulder. Meggan, watching them, dropped her fork to the plate with a loud "clank" and muttered, "Oh my God. That's one of the most fantastic things I've ever seen."

The music changed to Tommy Dorsey's "Opus One." "Wow," laughed Warren, "they gonna play all our free dance music?" Sophia just laughed, and they proved that dancing fast and uptempo did not have to mean it was any less passionate.

They danced, while everyone ate. They asked the DJ if he had any Sinatra, and he played a few for them. They danced to all the big band music the DJ played during dinner. They bounced all around the dance floor to one of their favorites, Glenn Miller's "Little Brown Jug." And when they sensed that the music was about to change, and they left the floor after one last rousing dance to "In The Mood," they were stunned-they were being applauded.

Their six friends at their table, in fact, were standing and whooping. They got back to the table with embarrassed smiles on their faces. As they had expected, the waiters had taken their plates, but that was all right. Food you could get any time. Dancing like that was a rare opportunity.

"That was a treat. A real treat. Thank you for letting us all see that," Josh said.

"I've known for a long time how into each other you guys are, but I never really knew, until just now," Karen commented.

"Ah, we're dancers. That's what we do," Sophia demurred.

"Yeah, fantastic dancers who are so much in love with each other that they need a fire extinguisher for the dance floor right about now," Meggan quipped.

"I see now what you mean about dancing being erotic," Jess added. Crash, beside her, said, "Shit, I know from erotic, but I don't think I could ever dance that well, Jessie."

The rest of the prom was perfect. The other six took their turn at dancing, and Warren and Sophia snuggled and held court at the table, but danced to every reasonably acceptable slow song.

The king and queen and all that were named. Nobody at their table won, but nobody cared, except for Warren who grumbled, "that queen can't hold a candle to Sophia," resulting in amusement all around the table. And not winning a silly prom queen was way offset by what Mr. Carvalho said after he had handed out the awards.

"And I'd like to offer special thanks and appreciation to Sophia Daniels and her date, Warren Kelleher, for giving up most of their mealtime to treat us to an absolute ballroom dancing clinic the likes I've never seen. It was amazing. Thank you guys, for sharing it with us." The room erupted in applause.

The prom wound down, and the party moved upstairs, to Warren and Sophia's room.

There was a fairly large crowd at first, but it quickly dwindled to the eight at the table. They were all cuddled in various spots around the room, but still engaging in conversation with one another.

Meggan was sitting on Josh's lap, flopped in a big easy chair. They had been chatting with everyone, but, after a while, the conversations got more private, and they were mostly cuddling and whispering with one another.

Meggan was wearing a peach dress, all frilly, and had her hair in a French braid. Josh couldn't believe this gorgeous creature was there with him, sitting in his lap, flopped back against him, his arms around her waist. They cuddled and kissed a bit. Getting in a mood, Josh took a chance. He let his right hand slowly work its way up, until it settled lightly on Meg's left breast.

And Meg gasped. And jumped.

Knowing her past, and assuming that her reaction was out of fear, Josh quickly dropped his hand. But Meg was not reacting out of fear. Even though she was in a room with other people, she didn't care. She wasn't scared. She jumped because it felt like Josh's hand was plugged into an electrical socket. And, when he dropped his hand, Meggan reacted out of pure instinct, and pure desire to feel it again-she grabbed his hand and lifted it back onto her breast. And, to make her reaction completely clear, squeezed his hand against her breast and sighed contentedly.

Josh, unbeknownst to Meg-his head was behind hers-opened his eyes very wide when she re-attached the hand. "Wow," he thought to himself. For quite a few minutes, he gently massaged her breast, occasionally rubbing the nipple through her dress and bra, and watched in amazement as her breathing got more and more ragged.

And then something he never expected happened. Meggan turned to him, a big smile on her face, and said, "Let's go back to our room."

When they got there, before they barely got in the door, Meggan wrapped her arms around Josh and gave him the longest, hottest kiss they had ever shared. She broke the kiss, looked up at her boyfriend, and said, "I know what being turned on is, now. Oh boy do I." Josh just laughed. Meggan broke their embrace, and went and sat down on one of the beds.

"Josh, I'm going to ask you something that I have no right to ask you, because it might end up being very unfair to you."

"What, darling?"

"I want you to try." She blushed furiously. "And I don't know what I want you to try. But I want you to try something. And I'm asking this knowing-and you need to know-that I might start screaming 'stop! Stop! Stop!" at any time. I don't know if I will. But I can't guarantee that I won't. And that's a lot to ask of you. But I'm so turned on right now that I'm less scared than I've ever been. I just don't know if it will come back."

"Little one, you need but ask. Anything. What do you want me to do?"

"Well, what would you do, right about now? Just pretend I'm normal." They both giggled.

"Oh, you are way more than merely normal, love," Josh said. He sat down next to her, and started unbuttoning her dress. When he had it undone, he helped her wiggle out of it. She was sitting in the bed in bra and panties, and she was amazed, but not scared. And quickly she was without a bra, too.

His hands went to her breasts. Then his mouth went to her breasts, and how that felt was previously beyond her comprehension. She felt her face flush as he nibbled on her right breast, his hands still working on her left. Her breath came out in ragged gasps, and she closed her eyes.

Suddenly, she realized Josh was trying to get her panties off. She raised her hips to allow them to slip off, and as they pulled away from her pussy with a slurp, she realized how wet she was. Amazing, she thought to herself. He's playing with my tits and making me wet. I almost do feel normal.

Well, almost. Josh had started running a finger up and down her pussy lips, bringing shuddering gasps from Meggan. But, when he delicately probed with a finger at her entrance, she flinched.

He noticed. "Want me to stop here?" he asked.

"I dunno," she said, full of conflicting emotions, very turned on but very scared. "It feels so good, and you've been so gentle but... y'know... going in..." she blushed and gulped.

"You're afraid of penetration." She nodded. "You were doing fine until I started to do that." She nodded again. "But you are turned on beyond belief, aren't you?" She nodded again, blushing with a crooked smile.

"Fine," he said. "There are other ways to go about this." She looked at him quizzically, as he put her breast back in her mouth, nibbling on the nipple, producing another satisfied groan from her. Then he started moving down, licking the underside of her breast, kissing down her stomach, tickling her bellybutton with his tongue (which produced a giggle), and then moving beyond that. Abruptly, Meggan realized where he was headed.

"Josh? Uh, what are you doing?"

"Just trust me, Meg." He moved a centimeter closer.

"Uh, Josh? Do people actually do that? I thought that was just in nasty books. Y'know, dirty. Perverted."

Josh stopped his descent momentarily, realizing he had a bit of a problem here. "No, Meg, people actually do it. It's not dirty or perverted. A lot of people even like it."

She blushed furiously, and said "I mean... can you... you like doing... have you done this before?"

"Yes, I have done this before, and yes I like doing it. Very much so. And I would dearly love to do it to you."

Meg blushed. "Did she... will I..." She trailed off.

"Like it? Oh yes she did. Will you? Wait and see," he said with a grin.

He went back down and buried his face between her legs. She flushed, and clenched up a little bit, but decided to trust him. He licked the inside of her thigh with a long stroke, causing her to laugh, which also made her relax. Then, he moved up, and gently nudged her pussy lips with his tongue.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm..." she let out, with a little smile, as his tongue worked its way up and down. She moaned softly, as he gently probed her pussy with his tongue. Dirty? Perverted? Who cares, if it made her feel like this?

He sensed her relax, and heard her soft moans-and on the next upstroke, made sure his tongue made direct contact with her clit.

"AAAH!" she squealed, with a gasp, and tensed up, her eyes flying wide open. He slid his tongue down her lips again, and then came back up, right onto her waiting clit.

"OOOOOHHHH!!!!" She gripped the sheets, practically tearing them. Josh shortened his strokes, so contact with her clit was more and more frequent. As he sensed that she was getting used to the contact, he zeroed in on it, and licked and nibbled on her clit.

She had raised her back up off the bed, being jerked up by the sensations. Her arms were behind her, holding her up, and her head was tilted back. Her breasts were pointed upward, heaving, and flushed as her breath came out it strangled little wails.

"YIII! OOOH! UNNGGGG! AAAYII! OOOH! NNNGGGG!! Oh Fuck, what are you doing to me??"

Josh stopped for a minute and looked up at her. "You want I should stop?"

"ONLY IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING DIE!" He just laughed and went back to his ministrations.

It didn't take much longer. She flopped back onto the bed, and brought her legs around behind his head, grinding her pussy into his face. "UUUUUUNNNNNGGGGGG! AAAAAHHHHH! UNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! UNNNNNNGGGGGGWWWOOOOOAYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

It was explosive. Her whole body clenched and spasmed. Josh got a very satisfying tongue-bath from her juices. She lie on the bed, gasping and panting, her whole body still spasming. Josh stopped and let her come down from it.

Oh my, she thought to herself in wonder. So that's what an orgasm feels like. That's what real sex feels like. She thought she could never could feel that good. And, all she could think about was that she wanted more.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.