Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 15: Whispers

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Whispers - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Sophia sat at a table in the cafeteria at Oceanview High, tearing into a salad. She usually ate with Jessie, but Jess had something to do today and was going to be late, so Soph was alone. That was OK.

Behind her Maureen Kenney was sitting. She was quickly joined by two of her best friends, Cheryl Wheeler and Christine Vlora.

"Hey, look," said Cheryl. "That slut Sophia Daniels is sitting behind us."

"Yeah, and she's all alone," interjected Christine. "She must be in between boyfriends." Christine and Cheryl sniggered.

"Shh! Keep your damn voice down," demanded Mo.

"What's gotten into you, Maureen?" asked Cheryl.

"Because I have to be nice to Sophia Daniels, now, or I'll hurt someone that I care about a lot."

"What is going on, Mo?" asked Christine.

"The slut behind you is now, God help me, my best friend's fucking girlfriend."

"Huh?" Chris and Cheryl looked at each other. Then Cheryl realized" "WARREN?"

"Yup."

"Warren Kelleher is going out with SOPHIA DANIELS?"

"Believe it or not, it's true."

"What has gotten into him?" asked Christine.

"He's getting laid, no doubt," smirked Cheryl. "What I can't figure out is what's in it for her? I mean, Warren's a wimp. He's not the usual type of burnout asshole she goes out with."

"Ah, she probably just wanted to bag a virgin," said Christine.

"Which Warren most definitely is, or was--I don't know for sure that he's slept with her," admitted Mo.

"I have to say, I'm just worried that that little viper is going to chew Warren up and spit him out. " Mo sighed. "Y'know, I've never felt that way about Warren, but if I knew he was going to hook up with someone like her, I would have asked him out myself, just to save him from it."

"Ah, nothing you can do about it now," pointed out Cheryl

"True," agreed Mo. "I just hope that little slut doesn't leave my best friend in too many pieces when she's done with him. Warren's experience with girls is just about nil. If she just fucks him and moves on to the next victim, he's going to be devastated. He thinks he's in love."

"With her?" laughed Christine. "Poor boy, he's in deep. Girls like her aren't there to fall in love with, they are there to sleep with. Warren needs a slap!"

They left the table, still laughing over Christine's joke. They didn't look back at Sophia.

If they had, they would have seen her crying. She had heard every word.

Sophia talked with Warren that night, but didn't say a word about what she had overheard. She thought about it--knowing Warren would be furious, but Mo was his friend. Sophia didn't want to come between that. Warren had acted like a true friend in allowing things with Nickie to be sorted out--the least she could do is do the same with him where Mo was concerned. No, she would try to handle this one herself.

She made sure she got to the cafeteria early, got her lunch, chose an outdoor table, out of the way, and then went to try to intercept Mo before she could be joined by her friends.

She grabbed her coming out of the lunch line. "Maureen?" Mo looked up, and frowned. "I'm Sophia Daniels."

"I know who you are."

"I'd like to have a talk with you, if you're willing."

Mo laughed. "What, on earth, could we possibly have to talk about?"

"Warren."

"I do not need you to talk with me about my best friend."

"I know. But I need to talk to you about him."

Mo sighed. "All right, if I must." Sophia led Mo to the table she had picked. Mo sat down, looked at Sophia, and said, impatiently, "Well?"

Sophia took a deep breath. "Firstly, I heard you talking about me with your two friends yesterday. I heard every word." Mo looked up, startled. "Don't worry, I haven't said a word to Warren. And I won't."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.