Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 10: Plans And Schemes

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Plans And Schemes - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"So, we're going to take ice dance lessons and see how it goes."

Sophia was sitting at a party that Saturday night, talking to Jessie. Warren had had plans with Crash, so Sophia had decided to go to the party. She had wondered whether or not to tell Warren, finally decided to, and was happily surprised that he told her to go. She knew he'd worry, but he was good enough to understand that she couldn't drop out of the party scene altogether. That's where her friends were. She really was lucky to have him. She made a mental vow to take it easy on the nasty stuff at the party.

"So, the Famous Couple is now a couple on the ice, too," Jesse snorted. "Jesus, do you guys do everything together?"

Sophia sighed. "Well, Jess, aside from the fact that he's not here-no, we don't do everything together. I wish."

"Hmmm. Methinks my friend sounds just a touch frustrated."

"Just a touch."

"What, that he's not here?"

"Oh, no. I'm fine with that. I'll get him to come to one, when we're ready for that. It's fine that he's not here, he had plans anyhow."

"Oh. OK. But there is a problem."

"Jess, it's such a minor one, I don't want to make a big deal about it. I'm so in love with him, I can't stand it. It's everything I could have ever dreamed about in a relationship. He's damn near the perfect boyfriend."

"Except..."

"Except we've been going out for three weeks and he hasn't made even something resembling the slightest hint of a move on me!"

"Aaah. Sophie's horny."

"And how. And he hasn't done anything more than kiss me. Oh, and just to ratchet up my hormones a few degrees, he's an exceptionally good kisser."

"Really? Prep Boy?"

"Yeah. Surprised me how good he is."

"Hmmm. Well, as for your little problem, you've gotta understand; three weeks for you might be an eternity, but for Mister Inexperienced? If you guys are making out, that's fast for him."

"I know, I know" Sophia groaned. "I just wish I could somehow let him know that I'm not going to bite."

"You don't bite? That's a pity."

"JESS!"

"Aaron used to like it when I bit."

"JESSIE! You're horrible! Besides which, I thought you and Aaron never did it?"

"We didn't, but we did everything but. No, unlike you, I kept my virginity. Unfortunately. If I hadn't, I might have kept Aaron."

"You did the right thing, Jess, you know that."

"You're probably right. I wasn't ready."

"Jess, I wish I had held out. I might not be driving myself crazy right now. Damn, I am just not used to this-I'm used to guys that want to jump my bones on the first date."

"Hey, I didn't tell you to go out with a preppy, now, did I?"

Sophia giggled. "Ah, I wouldn't trade him for the world."

"So jump his bones."

"Huh?"

"Make the first move, Soph. Grab his crotch or something. Answer the door wearing a baby-doll. Write a lascivious note and put it in his bookbag. Be creative."

"That's a damn good idea."

"Of course it is. I thought of it."

"Jess, you're a genius. Hmmm. This beer is almost empty."

"How many?"

"First."

Jessie gaped. "Soph, you've been here two hours. One beer?"

"I'm taking it easy."

"You're turning into me, is what you're doing."

"Huh?"

"Soph, haven't you noticed? I hardly ever get drunk. I take a beer and nurse it forever. I take one toke off a joint and pass it around. All the parties I go to, and the times I've been truly wasted or stoned I can count on about two fingers. Everybody thinks I'm cool, but I keep in control. And I even manage to get decent grades without everyone thinking I'm a wimp. I'm serious-you're turning into me. Keep your rep but take care of business."

"Yeah, except you don't have to worry about venturing into this den of jackals with a preppy on your arm."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.