Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 8: Just Like Romeo And Juliet

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Just Like Romeo And Juliet - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Sophia sat at her kitchen table, doling out the happy meals to Eric and Tara, her younger brother and sister. Eric was 8, Tara 6, and they really were cute kids. She had to baby-sit tonight after work, because her mother had gotten an extra shift at the hotel where she worked the front desk. Luckily, she had company-Warren had come home with her. He had gone with her to McDonalds to get some food, and was now making googoo eyes at Tara while he ate his Big Mac. Sophia smiled to herself, as Warren engaged Eric on the finer points of the Boston Bruins' power play. Then he made more funny faces at Tara. Tara was utterly charmed, Eric thought Warren was "neat", and Sophia couldn't stop smiling. She'd never had another boyfriend who even acknowledged Eric and Tara's existence. What a guy, she thought for about the millionth time in the two weeks that they had been going out.

"You're really good with little kids."

"I like 'em. Always have. And Eric and Tara are cool."

"You've got these at home, didn't you say?"

"Yeah, but a little bit older. Ryan is eleven, and Kristin is nine."

"Well, you've got Eric and Tara eating out of the palm of your hand."

Warren laughed. "It's practice."

"Practice?"

"I told you I want to be a doctor, right? Well, what I want to be is a pediatrician."

"Judging from my siblings here, you've certainly got the bedside manner thing down already."

"It was easy with them. They're good kids."

"I gotta get 'em ready for bed. Wanna help?"

"Actually, if you don't mind, I'm gonna crack these books. I did tell you if I came over with you, you'd have to put up with me studying for a bit."

"Right. OK, come on guys, let's get those PJ's on!"

Sophia got her brother and sister ready for bed, and Tara insisted on coming down to "kiss Warren goodnight." Eric settled for a high five. Sophia shooed them up to bed, then came back down to find Warren with his nose buried in a book.

"Watcha readin'?"

"Hamlet."

"Isn't that Shakespeare?"

"Uh-huh. I wasn't lying when I told you I read him for fun, but this is an assignment. I've read it before, but it's been a while, so I'm refreshing my memory. I got my biology done so I figured I'd delve into Hamlet for a while."

"Why do you do this?"

"Do what?"

"Study so hard."

"So I can get good grades, which will allow me to get into a good college, which if I continue to get good grades will allow me to get into medical school."

"Got it all figured out, eh?"

"Well, I am only fourteen. Things could change. But you still need the grades to get into college, that part doesn't change."

"I'm just in awe that you even have a clue of what to do with your life. I don't."

"What do you like?"

"Academically? Nothing."

"Soph, if you paid attention in class every once in a while, you might find something."

"Thanks, Prep Boy,"

"Don't mention it. Besides which, I do know something you like. I doubt you could take it yet, but you could build towards it."

"What?"

"When we're watching TV, what channel do you keep flipping to?"

"Well, the Weather Channel. I like weather."

"Right. Meteorology is a career, you know." Warren teased.

"Hmmm. I never thought about it. Ah, it doesn't matter. I'll never get into college, not with my grades."

"Sophia, you're a freshman. You have plenty of time to change."

"Yeah, but I've got a horrible hole to dig myself out of."

"That's the easy part. Colleges will ignore your freshman year, if the other years are good. In fact, they love that stuff. Big improvement in high school grades? That overshadows the crummy beginning."

"Really?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.