Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 166: A Surprise For Warren

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 166: A Surprise For Warren - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

The athletes' village at Quebec City had a small section set off for married couples, so that's where Warren and Sophie found themselves. Betsy was with Ellen, and would be coming with her when they arrived on Friday, in time for the Opening Ceremonies.

They got settled in on Wednesday, and spent that evening and most of Thursday, just wandering around the village. They explored the various amenities, and met some of the other athletes who were arriving.

Liz had arrived the same day they did, and they ran into her in the dining hall for supper that evening. "Jeez, you're awfully early for someone who doesn't skate for two weeks," Warren told her.

Liz laughed. "Don't you remember? After Nationals, you guys elected Evan and I the figure skating team captains? Well, we have the captains' meeting tomorrow."

"Lucky you," Sophie said.

"Yep. Well, at least I get to hang out and relax!"

Thursday, after checking out the athletes' village and eating supper, Warren and Sophia were sitting in their room, just chatting. There was a knock on the door. They opened it up to find Liz and Evan.

"Hey, come on in!" Sophia said. "What's up with you guys?"

"This isn't a social call," Evan said with a grin.

"We had the team captain's meeting," Liz told them. "And, after discussion, we took a vote. And it gives me great, great pleasure to say this." She turned to Warren. "Warren Kelleher, by a vote of all of the team captains, you have been chosen to carry the American flag in the Opening Ceremonies tomorrow night."

Warren was absolutely dumbfounded. He sat down hard on his bed, his mouth wide open in surprise. Sophie squealed, delighted. "Oh, honey, that's awesome!"

"My God," Warren hissed, "why me?"

Evan told him. "Since you have been a competitive figure skater, you've been through more than most people would've been able to handle. The beating and rape. The knee injury. Getting married, raising a child, getting through school and doing well. It's all about perseverance. You put yourself through a lot to get here. All the team captains saw that. You deserve this."

"Sophie's been through some of that, too, and she had a baby."

"Actually, our first thought was both of you, but we found out that's not allowed," Liz said. "So we picked you. Sophie gets enough publicity!"

"She's right," Sophia laughed. "You do deserve this, Snugglebear. I'm thrilled."

"I'm honored. Not to mention stunned," Warren said. Then he looked at Sophie. "We won't be able to march in together, though."

"I'll be right behind you," Sophia smiled.

"We'll make sure she gets in the front row," Liz assured him.

"I'll be watching your ass the whole way," Sophie said to laughter. "Now. Call your parents!"

"Good idea," Warren laughed, reaching for the phone.

Warren didn't sleep particularly well that night. And he was jittery all day Friday.

"I'm more nervous about this than I am about skating," he said over lunch.

"Why?" Sophia asked him.

"What if I trip? What if I drop the flag?"

Sophia laughed. "Snugglebear, when's the last time you fell on the ice? You can do furious footwork without dropping a beat--you can carry a flag into a stadium."

"I hope so. It was just unexpected, so now I'm gonna worry," Warren said.

"Don't worry," Sophia grinned. "You're going to be awesome."

They spent the afternoon chilling out, then they headed to the gathering spot where the athletes got together to prepare to march into the stadium. There they saw lots of athletes including Alan Zimmer, the skier they had met four years earlier. Alan was a top contender now.

"Hey, congratulations on the flag," he told Warren. "Don't drop it!"

"Oh, thanks," Warren laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.