Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 163: Happy Christmas

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 163: Happy Christmas - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

It was about a week prior to Christmas. Jess and Ryan were over Sophia and Warren's house. They had eaten dinner and were gathered in the living room, chatting. Warren's parents had taken Betsy overnight. They'd watched the Heisman Trophy ceremony, where Chad had finished third. Now, afterwards, they were just chatting.

"So, it's a boy?" Sophia asked.

"It's a boy," Jessie confirmed. "We had the ultrasound the other day."

"Any names being bandied about?"

"We've actually decided," Jessie told her.

"Jess was nice enough to agree to naming him after my grandfather, who died last year. So he'll be Seamus Killen," Ryan said.

"Seamus Warren Killen," Jessie smiled.

Warren blinked at her. "Really? Wow. I'm honored."

"Well, it went well together," Jessie laughed. "It just popped out, and Ryan said, 'That would be cool.' So, Seamus Warren it is."

"Most excellent," Sophia said. She looked at Jess. "What are you, four months now?"

"Yeah."

"You're starting to show."

"Yup," Jess said with a grimace.

"Don't make a face," Sophie told her. "It's sexy. Very sexy."

"That's what I keep trying to tell her," Ryan laughed.

"In fact," Sophie teased, "if you're husband wasn't in the room I might have to attack you." Everyone cracked up at that.

"Don't worry about me, go for it anyway," Ryan laughed.

"Nah. I wouldn't want to cramp your style, Ryan," Sophie giggled.

Ryan looked serious all of a sudden. "You won't, Sophie. Listen. It has become increasingly aware to me that there is something missing in Jessie's life. She's mostly happy, but there's something missing. I'd bet my Grand Prix winnings that the something that's missing is you."

Jessie looked at him, wide-eyed. He looked back at her. "Am I right?" Jessie didn't say anything, but Ryan saw it in her eyes. "That's what I thought. Sophie? Take Jessie upstairs."

"You're kidding," Jessie hissed.

"No, I'm not kidding," Ryan said with a smile. "I knew this was coming. I've known it for some time. Jessie, I have no problem with it. I love you, I know you love me--but I know about the bond that you have with Sophie. Go for it. It's fine with me." He turned to Warren. "Any sports on that TV?"

"The Bruins are playing," Warren laughed and found the TV remote.

Jessie looked at Ryan, then squealed and launched herself at him. "Thank you," she said softly into Ryan's ear. "I love you so much."

"Go," Ryan said with a smile. Sophie whispered something into Warren's ear, then the two girls went upstairs.

"You want a beer?" Warren said.

"Love one," Ryan replied. Warren went out and got them each one. They settled in with the Bruins playing on the TV.

"That was a mighty generous thing you did," Warren said.

"Ah," Ryan said, "I did know this was coming. I was just waiting for the right time to tell Jess it was all right. I could tell she missed it. It's gotten worse since she's gotten pregnant."

"Wait until Sophie gets pregnant again, then it'll really be bad. Jess has a lactation fetish."

Ryan practically choked on his beer. "She what?!?!?"

"Yup. She was harder to wean than Betsy."

"Oh Jesus," Ryan said through laughter. "Unbelievable." He looked at Warren. "Sophie might find out she has one in about five months."

"Fine with me," Warren grinned.

They watched the game for a while, chatting about not much, then Warren looked at his watch. "Ryan?"

"Yeah?"

"They went up there twenty minutes ago. On her way up, Sophia told me to wait twenty minutes or so--and then ask you if you wanted us to join them."

"She did?"

"Yeah. It's completely up to you whether or not we do."

"Wow," Ryan said and stared at his beer for a full minute. "What is going to happen if we go up there?"

"A lot of that's up to you, too. Well, I'm not gay, so that won't happen," Warren grinned.

"Neither am I," Ryan laughed.

"Good. But, outside of that, what happens is pretty much up to you. You want to watch, we can do that. You want to get involved, we can do that. The three of us have done it before, and with another guy when Jess was dating Crash, so we don't mind. But it's up to you. You don't want me to lay a hand on Jess, I won't."

"And if I say I don't mind if you do lay a hand on Jess?"

"Oh, I'll end up fucking her brains out, no doubt," Warren laughed.

"And what will I be doing?"

"Fucking Sophie's brains out, probably," Warren chuckled.

Ryan almost dropped his beer at that one! "You mean, you wouldn't tell me hands off Sophie?"

"Nope," Warren grinned. "If you come up there--like I said, anything's fine with us. We've done this before. Besides which, Sophie and I are very, very secure in our relationship. It took a whole lot to get to that point, but we are. We can do extracurricular things with dear friends, and it's fine. You have to decide if you are that secure with Jess."

"If I wasn't, I wouldn't have sent her up there with Sophie."

"That's different than the two of us getting involved."

"A little, but not that much."

"True. It's still your call."

Ryan grinned. "Let's go up. I admit it, I want to see this at the very least."

"Yes, you do," Warren laughed. They headed up the stairs to the bedroom.

They got to the bedroom and found Sophia lying on the bed, Jessie on top of her, engaged in a raucous 69.

"Wow!" Ryan hissed.

"I love that sight," Warren agreed.

Jessie, into what she was doing, was oblivious to their presence. However, Sophie heard them. She peeked past Jessie's leg and said, "Hi, boys!"

That got Jessie's attention. "Boys?" She looked over at the door, saw them, and hissed, "Oh, God!"

"Jess, it's OK," Sophie said. "I told Warren that they could come up if Ryan wanted to."

Jessie looked at Ryan. "You're OK with this?"

"Uh, yeah, definitely," Ryan managed to get out.

"OK," Jessie laughed, and dove back into Sophie's pussy.

While the two girls went at it, Warren quickly stripped off his clothes. Ryan shrugged and followed suit. They ended up on the bed, one on either side of the girls. Sophie, being on the bottom, wasn't using her arms to hold herself up as Jessie was. So, she reached over with her left hand to grab Warren's dick. Then she did the same with her other hand and wrapped that around Ryan's dick. Jessie noticed this out of the corner of her eye and grinned. "Go, Sophie!" she said, then dove back into Sophie's pussy.

Both girls were approaching climax. Sophie's hips rose from the bed, and she pushed her pussy up into Jessie's face. Jessie ground her pussy down at Sophie, both of them sucking on the other's clit. They came almost simultaneously, yelping into each other's pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.