Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 161: Whirlwind

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 161: Whirlwind - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Before their Junior year in college, Kate and Chad decided to get an apartment together.

A simple decision, really--for most people. But for Kate and Chad, it turned out to be the most complicated thing they could've considered.

The reason, of course, was football. The first problem was Chad's coaches at Boston College. They were not in favor of the idea. Yes, players could live off campus. That was no problem--with other players. A player deciding to live with his girlfriend was another matter entirely. But the coaches couldn't really do much besides grumble about it. And since Chad's spot on the team was secure--he'd been a starter since midway through his Freshman year and was considered a rising star-they got the apartment anyway.

They found a nice place, close to BC and to Kate's college, the Massachusetts College of Art. They found a spacious, clean two-bedroom-the second bedroom to be used by Kate for her painting. They settled in early in August, time enough for Chad to go to two-a-days, and plenty of time for Kate to set up her studio before school started.

That happened in early September, as did the football season. That's when everything changed.

Boston College was a mid-level power in college football. They'd been one of those teams that consistently finished third or fourth in their conference--the Big East for many years and the ACC for the past few--and went to a 'minor' bowl game. Year in and year out. The previous year had been typical: 8-4 overall, 5-3 in the ACC, a victory in the Sun Bowl. Always good, never great.

BC did have higher aspirations this year. That team that had gone 8-4 had been made up of mostly sophomores and juniors, including Chad, the Sophomore quarterback. Chad himself had made steady improvement, as had his team, so there were glimmers of higher aspirations this year. Nothing major, though. The pre-season polls had them at 23rd, most prognosticators picked them for fourth or so in the 12-team ACC.

The sense that things were different, though, started right off the bat, in game one. It was an out-of-conference away game against their old Big East foe, Syracuse. Syracuse was ranked 10th in the pre-season polls, and was a 6-point favorite in the game. The Orangemen were clearly expecting a hard-fought victory against a quality opponent to open their season.

Instead, they got to be front-row witnesses to the coming-out party of Chad Kozak. Chad threw for 343 yards and 4 touchdowns in a resounding 35-24 victory. Chad and the Eagles solidified that the next week in their opening conference game, shellacking Wake Forest 42-7. Chad threw for 447 yards that day. Wins over Connecticut and North Carolina State brought September to a successful close.

It was the first three games in October, however, that really alerted the college football world that something special was brewing in Chestnut Hill. The first was against perennial power Florida State, a team BC hadn't beaten since they joined the ACC. And this year, the Seminoles, geared by a terrific defense, were also undefeated and ranked 4th in the country. They were confident that their stifling defense could shut down Chad and the BC attack.

And it did--for three quarters. Chad found his grove in the fourth, however, passing BC to two touchdowns, including a drive in the last three minutes of the game. The Eagles came out of Tallahassee with a come-from-behind 21-17 victory.

The next week, they were at home against traditional rivals Virginia Tech. That was an easy one--35-14, with Chad going over 400 yards passing again.

Then, they traveled to South Bend to take on undefeated and second-ranked Notre Dame. The Fighting Irish's long climb back to prominence had been a national story, and this team--which was being touted as National Championship contenders--had gotten much attention. Since BC was also undefeated, this was considered a 'test' game for the Irish--but they were still 7-point favorites. Plus, the game was nationally televised.

And the national audience saw Chad throw for over 300 yards again, including yet another last-minute game-winning drive. BC won 28-24.

They were 7-0. They were ranked 5th in the country, something that hadn't been seen in Chestnut Hill since the Doug Flutie glory days. And the BC athletic department started making very serious "Chad Kozak for the Heisman Trophy" noises.

There were a few problems with all of this. Chad had not expected this, and was completely overwhelmed. Also, Chad--atypically for a big-time college quarterback--was publicity-shy. He just wanted to play the game and live his life. But he also knew that he owed a lot to BC, and owed a lot to his teammates. So, when the Sports Information department got requests from Sports Illustrated and ESPN to interview Chad, they pressured him to accept. Since the week after the Notre Dame game was an off week for BC, it was the perfect time. He had time off, plus he was 'hot' after the performance against the Irish.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.