Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 156: Choreographers To The Stars

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 156: Choreographers To The Stars - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Warren and Sophia had a busy summer for themselves. They had all those programs of their own to work on, and many others.

Some were easier, because they were closer. Ryan and Amy worked in their rink, so that was real easy to coordinate. Allison Bowman and Tom Bellamy were close by, so that was easy to coordinate. Especially since Tom was around a lot, anyway, visiting with Kristin.

"So, how's it going to feel in September, going out with a Harvard woman?" Warren teased him.

"Horrible, I feel so inadequate," he mock-moaned.

"Ah, shaddap," Kristin said.

"She'll have a ball. Harvard girl, going out with a scruffy figure skater."

"Oh, stop it, will you?" Kris told him. "It's going to be Harvard girl going out with gold medalist, anyway. That ought to get me some notoriety."

"After I won the medal at Worlds last year," Allison said, "Eddie was the star of the school for a while."

"I get some of that, well, I did when school was in," Kristin said.

"Harvard will be different. Those snobs won't be impressed," Tom grinned.

"Until you come visit and they see what a hunk you are," Kristin joked.

They leisurely worked on the competitive programs for Tom, Allison, and Ryan and Amy throughout the early summer. Ryan and Amy also needed programs for the Pro-Am-they were going to the Canadian one. Since those weren't 'serious' programs, they mostly planned to do those themselves. However, one day Amy cornered Warren and Sophia.

"Hey, will you guys take a look at our rhythmic program for the Pro-Am? It's kind of up your alley."

"Sure," Warren told her. He and Sophie went and stood by the rink and watched Ryan and Amy.

He was kind of surprised by the choice of music: Ricky Martin's "Living La Vida Loca." He guessed that this was Amy's choice, as Ryan had never skated to anything like this with Courtney. Ryan, however, was plainly having a ball skating to it.

And Warren and Sophie quickly realized something--this was one hell of a program.

"That was marvelous," Warren told them when they finished.

"It's pretty simple choreography, well, compared to you two at least. But it works," Ryan said.

"It's not that simple," Sophie argued.

"Well, what I was wondering is--is it too sexy?" Amy asked.

"It's very sexy," Warren laughed, "but not over-the-top. It's more just hot than suggestive. Is this a problem?"

Amy looked down. "I don't know how Eric is going to react to it."

"Why would he care if you're being sexy?" Sophia laughed.

"Because I'm on the ice being sexy with Ryan, not him."

"Ah," Sophie said. "You know, I think Eric understands."

"It worries me. We've only been together, what, a month and a half? About that."

Just then, he walked in. "ERIC!" Amy said.

"Hi, honey. Want lunch?" Eric asked her.

"Sure, in a bit, we need to work some more."

"OK," Eric said, and settled in next to Sophia and Warren in the bleachers.

"Amy, show him." Sophie said. Amy shot her a look. "Trust me."

"Uh, OK." She and Ryan headed towards the center of the ice.

"What is she showing me?" Eric asked.

"Their rhythmic program for the Canadian Open. They did this one themselves."

Living La Vida Loca started, and Ryan and Amy started dancing. Warren watched them-but Sophia was watching Eric. And Eric's jaw was hitting the floor.

Halfway through, Sophie giggled and said to Eric, "Close your mouth, little brother, the flies are getting in."

"Uh, well, I can't believe how good she looks."

"She was afraid you wouldn't like it."

"Why on earth?"

"Because it's rather hot."

"I noticed," Eric smirked, his eyes still riveted to the ice.

"Yes, and because she's out there being hot with another guy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.