Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 133: It All Falls Apart

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 133: It All Falls Apart - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

After Nationals, Warren and Sophie headed back to campus for spring semester. It would still be a challenge, but Warren's schedule was a bit more reasonable-three less credits, no labs, no Embryology and Genetics in the same semester-and Sophie's was manageable as well.

They managed to grab a little more time for themselves. They were lying in bed one evening in February, after having made love.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you," Warren said. "I heard from Crash earlier today, in between classes. He called." Warren grinned at Sophia. "He heard from his first-choice law school. He got in."

"And where might that be?" Sophie smiled back.

"UCLA."

"Oh, man, I'll bet Liz is thrilled."

"He called her last night. He told me he heard this scream come from the other end of the phone."

Sophie cracked up. "I'll just bet. Well, look at this. Both of our long-distance relationships are resolving themselves. Crash is moving to LA, and Tom's going to be a mere hour away from your sister."

"Yup. Boy, has my sister changed, or what?"

"See what good lovin' will do?" Sophie giggled.

"Yeah, I'll say. Hey, I always hoped that she'd find someone to get her out of her shell. Tom shattered her shell. Although, I must admit, I'm flabbergasted she's already slept with him."

"She told me a little secret," Sophie grinned at him, "but I'm not sure it's something you want to know about your baby sister."

Warren mock-glared at her. "Fine. Go ahead. You can't bait me like that."

Sophie giggled. "Apparently, Kristin found out, and in one hell of a hurry, that she really really likes sex."

"Oy. Ah well, I know she's careful." He looked at Sophie. "Speaking of careful, we need to watch out for that International Date Line thing again, what with Worlds being in Beijing."

"Don't worry, Snugglebear, got it covered. Once bitten, twice shy, and all that."

"No little sister or brother for Betsy?" Warren teased.

"Sure. Just not now." She looked up at him slyly. "Once we get past this whole both of us in school and going to the Olympics thing, I plan to let you knock me up at will."

"Ah," he laughed.


About a week later, there was a knock at the door. Warren answered it.

"Alexa! How are you?" he said, letting her in.

"Hey, Prep Stud," she teased. "Hiya, Betsy. Where's Sophie?"

"Class. What brings you around?"

"Just wanted to see you. We haven't had much time to hang out this year."

"Don't I know it. Want a coke?"

"Love one." They sat in the living room, chatting, watching Betsy toddle around.

"So, how's Mike?" Warren asked.

"Great. Do you realize we've been together for two and a half years? Me? With one guy that long?"

"It must really be love," Warren teased.

"It is. The M word has come up in conversation."

"It's a frickin' parade to the altar, isn't it?" Warren laughed.

"With you and Sophie in the lead, big surprise. And then Cait and Paul. Cait asked me to be her maid of honor."

"Yeah, she's asked Sophie to be a bridesmaid. I'm going to be one of Paul's ushers. So, how are you dealing with monogamy?"

"Fine. Really. I guess I'm a one-guy girl at heart, now that I've found the right guy," Alexa grinned.

"Yeah, well, that's guys," Warren grinned.

"Oh, that. Well, Mike knows about and doesn't mind my occasional dalliances with girls."

"Ah," Warren laughed.

"Just once in a while," Alexa told him. "Mike knows I'm bi. I kind of have a girlfriend. Her name's Eileen and she's a junior. She has a very steady boyfriend herself, both her guy and Mike know all about it. They're friends, so they'll go out with the boys, you know, and Eileen and I will stay in," she grinned.

"Whatever works," Warren said.

"Yeah. Well, you can't talk, I know all about Jessie."

"Touche."

"Anyhow. How are you holding up? I know things have been hectic."

"Better this semester than last, but, yeah."

"How do you manage?"

"No sleep, no sex," Warren laughed. "Well, not enough sex. Not for the two of us."

"Three times a day isn't enough for the two of you," Alexa teased.

"Not quite but close," Warren admitted.

"How is Sophie dealing with that?"

"Better than you'd ever suspect," Warren told her. "She's fine. Horny, yes, but fine. It's different when you're living together. She sees what I'm going through with my schoolwork."

"True."


Worlds were at the end of March in Beijing. It was a long flight, and Warren and Sophia were glad to get it over with. They rested in their hotel, then went to find some friends.

Tom Bellamy was the first they happened upon. "Hey, Tom, how's my sister?" Warren asked with a laugh.

"You're sister is great," Tom laughed back.

"I figured I'd ask you-you see her more than I do."

"Yeah, and even I don't see her enough. Soon, that'll all change. Thank goodness. I can't wait to move."

"When?"

"Terri's going up in the next month. I'll follow after the tour."

"You doing the whole tour?" Warren asked him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.