Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 131: Kristin Discovers

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 131: Kristin Discovers - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

After Warren's wedding, Kristin didn't see Tom for almost a month. But, a few days before Labor Day weekend, during one of their three-times-a-week phone conversations, Tom asked if he could come up for Labor Day weekend. Kristin was thrilled.

She volunteered to help find a hotel for Tom to stay at. After they got off the phone, she went down and asked her mother's advice.

"Why get a hotel?" Peg asked. "Tom can stay here, honey."

Kristin looked at her in amazement. "You're going to let him stay here?"

Peg laughed. "He was already here for a week, wasn't he? And you guys started going out then, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but now he's coming here just to see me. I'm just surprised. Happy, mind you, but surprised," Kristin laughed. "If he doesn't have to pay for hotels, he might come up more often."

"Good," Peg smiled at her. "Look, Kris. You guys haven't, you know, done anything?"

"God, No!" Kristin burst out. "Just kiss."

"Well, then."

"But, you know," Kristin faltered, "I mean, what if, you know, I mean..."

"What if it gets more serious than that?" Peg asked with a smile. Kristin nodded, blushing. "Well, if he was in a hotel room, you'd just go over there, so what difference does it make? Look, Kris, you're responsible and smart. And, don't forget, when your brothers were your age, they were well into their sex lives."

"But they're boys."

"Since when am I sexist?" Peg laughed. "Girls have the same urges that boys do. I know that."

"MOM!"

"Well, it's true. Anyhow, the only difference is that girls have to be more careful. But you know that."

"Yes, well..."

"Kris. You might want to think about going on the pill."

Kristin gasped. "But, Mom, I mean-we haven't-I don't know..."

"Better safe than sorry."

"OK. Well, I'll think about it."

Kristin went back upstairs, shaking her head. What a strange conversation that was, she thought. She knew her mother was open, but still. She and Tom hadn't gotten anywhere near any of that!

Ah, well-she was glad Mom was going to let Tom stay here, however. She happily called him and shared the good news.

He came up for the whole Labor Day weekend, and once more later on in September. He and Kristin really got along well. She felt more comfortable with him than she did outside of anyone besides family and her one best friend Marie. She'd never felt like this around a guy before. The time in between visits was taken up with frequent phone calls and even more frequent IM sessions.

Early in October, she got a surprise. Tom was coming up again for the weekend. The night before, he called and told her that he didn't have practice Friday, as his coach had another commitment. "So, I can come up early. How about I pick you up at school?" Kristin happily agreed, and gave him directions to Wilkins Academy.

That Friday, Kristin found herself waiting for Tom out in front of her school, surrounded by a bunch of other students. Kristin wasn't social at all. She kept to herself-except for her aforementioned best friend Marie-and her fellow students didn't know much about her. They were surprised to see her here in front of school.

"Kristin Kelleher? What are you doing here?" one of them asked.

"Waiting for a ride," she said softly.

"You're not usually here."

"I usually go home with my mother." The group of girls looked at her blankly. "Mrs. Kelleher, the senior English teacher."

"Oh," one of the girls said, "she couldn't drive you today?"

"No, it's not that." They all looked at her. What the hell, she thought, and took a deep breath. "My boyfriend is picking me up."

" You have a boyfriend?" one of them asked.

"Yeah," she smiled. "And he lives in New York, so we only see each other like every other weekend. He usually can't get here until around seven or eight on a Friday night, but he got to leave early today, so he's picking me up here."

"How'd you get a boyfriend that lives in New York?" another asked.

"Well, he came up here last July to work with my brother. And he stayed at my house for the week. We got to know each other then."

"What do you mean, work with your brother?"

"Choreography."

"What are you talking about?"

"None of you knows who my brother is?" she asked. They all looked at her blankly. She wasn't surprised, she never talked about this. She was kind of surprised she was talking about it now. "Are any of you figure skating fans?" A few of them nodded yes. "What's my last name?" she said with a smile.

One of them picked up on it. " Warren Kelleher?!?!?"

"Yup, Warren's my big brother. Sophie's my sister-in-law. And they choreographed my boyfriend's long program. That's how I met him."

"Evan Pogdar?" one of them guessed.

Kristin cracked up laughing. "I'm not Evan's type." They looked at her. "I'm a girl," she giggled. "Evan's gay. Plus, Warren and Sophie don't choreograph for other dance teams. Competitors, and all that."

"Brett Tomlinson?" another asked.

"Nah. Warren did do their choreography. But Brett's in love with his partner, Andrea." She giggled. " He just hasn't figured that out yet. Anyone that spends seven seconds with them has, though."

"All right, who?"

Kristin smiled. "Tom Bellamy." And found she was enjoying this-especially at the gasps and murmurs that went through the skating fans in the group.

"Tom Bellamy is a hunk!" one of them said.

"That he is," Kristin agreed.

"I don't believe you."

"You don't have to believe me. Here he comes." She pointed as she saw his car drive into the lot.

He pulled through the lot and parked in front of the waiting area. He jumped out of the car and walked over to Kristin, pulling her into a kiss. Kristin happily kissed back. Then he opened the passenger side door and let her in. As he walked around the car to get back in himself, she looked at the dumbstruck faces of her fellow students and grinned.

"What was that about?" he asked as they pulled away.

"Showing you off," she laughed. Surprised-he knew how shy she was-he laughed right along with her.

Tom had spent the whole drive up from New York laughing at himself. When Terri, his coach, had told him that there would be no practice on Friday, he couldn't get to Boston fast enough. And only three or four months ago, he just would've shown up to practice by himself anyway!

Tom had been skating-focused for quite some time. Oh, he had other interests-though he hadn't been in a school building for some time, he was smart. He read a lot, and about a lot of different things. Plus there was his piano-playing. But one of those interests was never really girls.

Because he was a skater, he knew a lot of teenaged girls-and he found them mostly silly, shallow, and flighty. Now, he had a prominent silly side-but he wasn't shallow or flighty. Leaving home at 13 to pursue a skating career tended to make a person more focused than that. And the attitude of the girls he knew just drove him nuts. So, he figured girls were pretty much a non-issue until he-and, more importantly, they-got older.

And then he met Kristin. Shallow? Flighty? Not even a little bit. She was sweet and kind, very smart, and incredibly mature in a lot of ways. Plus, they had a lot in common. He was so smitten even he could barely believe it.

Of course, one of the ways she wasn't all that mature was in relationships. Then again, neither was he. It was kind of the blind leading the blind. He was determined to take it slow and easy.

She'd been having similar feelings lately. She'd not been impressed with the teenaged boys she'd come in contact with, for a lot of the same reasons. They were shallow and obsessed with 'appearances' and being macho. Now, she knew that guys that weren't like that did exist, but she also knew they were rare. Kristin had a standard-and that standard was easy to identify. It was her big brother Warren, who she'd been hero-worshiping since she was 5. And she saw the whole Warren-Sophia relationship unfold, and knew how Warren had treated Sophie even when they were still in high school. That's how she wanted to be treated. So, Warren was her standard, even as she knew he was a rare bird.

Tom, to her shock, met the standard.

The only thing that worried both of them, just a bit, was Kristin's shyness. Tom wasn't shy, he was rather social, and he worried that Kristin might freeze up if he had her in a social situation. Kristin knew this, and worried herself.

This is why Kristin was glad that she had done what she did that day after school. She found she liked showing Tom off. And she found it easier to talk to the girls, because of him.

They went out for supper and a movie that Friday night. Saturday, when they woke up, Kristin shocked Tom.

"Hey, how about we go to a football game today? Wilkins has a big game."

"You want to go there?" Tom asked.

"Yeah," Kris admitted.

"You do like showing me off!"

"Well, a little," Kris grinned. "Plus, I always keep you cooped up in the house on Saturday afternoons when you're here. And I want you to meet Marie, my best friend."

"I'd love to go."

When they arrived at the stadium and found Marie, Marie was shocked.

"Kristin Kelleher! You came to a football game? I do believe I'm gonna faint!"

"Yes, I came to a football game."

"Unbelievable. What's with the hunk?" she asked, looking at Tom.

Kristin broke up laughing. "Marie, this is Tom. Tom, Marie."

"Nice to meet you," Marie grinned. "So, this is the famous Tom? You didn't tell me he was gorgeous."

"If you watched more figure skating, you'd have figured it out on your own," Kristin teased.

"Yeah, yeah. Not my thing," Marie said. "No offense," she told Tom.

"None taken," Tom grinned.

A bunch of other students had filed into the stands. Most of them knew Marie, and were busy greeting her. They knew who Kristin was, but didn't really know her. Kristin looked around and felt a little lost.

"Relax," Tom said, squeezing her hand. She smiled gratefully at him.

Just then Allison Ventrie showed up. She was Marie's other best friend, but she got on Kristin's nerves. "Hey, Marie," she said. Then she looked over. "Kristin Kelleher? You actually came out of your room to attend a school event? Catch me, Marie, I may just faint."

"Be nice," Marie admonished.

"Well, I'm just shocked," Allison continued, standing next to Kristin. "It's not every day you see the school hermit at a football game." Just then she spotted Tom. Allison was a skating fan. "Aren't you Tom Bellamy, the skater?"

"Guilty as charged," Tom grinned.

"What the hell are you doing here at a football game in Massachusetts?"

Tom laughed. "It seemed like a cool thing to do on a Saturday afternoon. I live in New York, so when I come to see Kris, I come for the whole weekend. So, we needed something to do, so here we are. I like football anyhow."

"This is Allison, by the way," Kris told him. "And, Allison, you obviously know who my boyfriend is, so I don't have to introduce him."

Allison blinked rapidly. " Boyfriend?"

"Yeah," Kris said. "We've been going out since July."

"Her brother choreographed my long program this year," Tom told him. Allison nodded-she did know that Warren Kelleher was Kristin's brother. "So, I stayed at her house for the week." He grinned at Kristin. "And sparks flew." Kristin giggled.

"He drives up from New York a couple times a month to see me," Kristin told her.

Allison just shook her head. "Unbelievable." She went over and sat next to Marie. "I think you and I need to start acting like wallflowers," she said to Marie. "Maybe we can get a hunk like that to ask us out!"

Kristin, having heard what Allison said, just giggled.

The rest of the game was fine, Kristin even got into it. She didn't know a lot about football, but Tom and Marie explained the stuff she didn't get. She ended up having a good time, and even got along reasonably well with Allison.

Driving to get some supper afterwards, Tom said to Kristin, "What happened to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You seem, I don't know, like you're loosening up. Is this the same girl who went into an absolute panic when I caught her playing piano?"

Kristin smiled, and then said, very softly, "You help my confidence."

"Good!" Tom exclaimed.

After eating, they were back at her house, chatting with her parents. The talk turned to skating-and to Skate America, which was only a few weeks away. They were talking about it, and then Tom had a brainstorm.

"Hey, you should come!" he said to Kristin.

"Huh?"

"You should come. To Skate America. I'd love to have you there. And you'll get to see Sophie and Warren, they'll be there. It'll be great." He turned to her parents. "She'd have to miss a couple days of school, though, I skate on Thursday and Friday, then the exhibition on Sunday."

"That's fine," Peg said, "her schoolwork is exemplary, she can afford to miss a couple days. I'm used to this with Warren."

"I'll get you a flight, and a hotel room. What do you say?"

"I'd like that," Kristin said.

"Great! Let's go up on your computer, I'll see if I can book the arrangements." They went up, and quickly found Kristin a flight to Chicago Wednesday evening. "I'll already be there," Tom told her, "so I can get you at the airport." Then they went to book a hotel. That was harder.

"Damn, the one where I'm going to be staying is full. I can get you in this one, but it's not close."

"Crap. I really want to go," Kris sighed. "Well, if I have to be booked into this one, then that's OK."

"I don't know. Getting you back and forth to the arena isn't going to be easy."

Kristin asked him, "Do you know what kind of room you have?"

"It's a suite. Only one bedroom, thought. Two beds in it, but only one bedroom."

Kristin thought for a minute, then, very softly, said, "Are you sharing your room with anyone?"

"Huh?" Tom said, stunned.

"Well," Kris said haltingly, "if you're not sharing your room with anyone, I could, you know, stay there."

"You'd do that?"

"Um, well, yeah."

"No, I'm not sharing my room with anyone."

"Then that's settled," Kristin smiled.

Amazing, thought Tom

A little less than three weeks later, Kristin stepped off the plane in Chicago. Tom met her with a hug and a kiss, then gave her a worried look.

"We have a problem," Tom said, then took a breath. "The room only has one bed. They screwed up. I tried to change it, or get you in your own room-no dice. It's a suite, though, and there's a couch in the other room, so I can sleep there."

"No way," Kristin declared. "You have to skate. No way are you sleeping on a couch. How big is the bed?"

"Well, huge. It's a king."

"Then we can both fit," Kristin said. Tom was completely stunned. "It's OK," she smiled, "I trust you."

They got Kristin's bags and headed towards the car Tom had rented. Tom's head was reeling. Kris was going to sleep in the same bed? She trusted him that much? He wasn't sure if he trusted himself that much!

After a late supper, they headed towards the room. They took turns in the bathroom changing into bedclothes. Then they went to bed.

It was very awkward. Neither was used to sleeping in an occupied bed, and Tom was rather hesitant to touch Kris at all. So, he tried to huddle on his side of the bed. Kris, however, backed right into him. Twice.

"I'm sorry, I think I'm being sucked into the middle of the bed," Kris giggled.

"It's OK. I'm not fond of the edge either."

"Good," Kris said, and let her back snuggle into Tom's chest. Tom blinked, then went for broke-he slipped his arm around her waist. She sighed, "That feels nice," and closed her eyes. Tom, amazed, didn't think he'd be able to sleep all that well. He was wrong. They were both asleep in minutes, utterly comfortable.

The next day was the short program for the men. Tom skated very well, and ended the evening in second place, behind only the defending World silver medallist, Yakashi Kitaro of Japan.

It was the next morning that everything changed.

They had settled into bed that night spooned and cuddling, the awkwardness gone. But something had happened during the night. When Kristin awoke in the morning, she felt strange. It took her a moment to realize why. During the night, Tom's hand had migrated-and was now wrapped around Kristin's breast.

Kris gasped. The warm tingling coming from her breast was thrilling. She felt a throb building in the pit of her stomach, and a warm rush gathering between her legs. Her nipple was as hard as a rock, pushing at Tom's hand through her nightie.

Just then, Tom woke up.

He didn't realize that Kristin was awake. He did realize, after a minute, just where his hand was. Hissing out an "Oh shit!" he quickly pulled his hand off Kristin's breast and put it back around her waist.

Kristin's eyes opened. "Tom?" she said.

"Sorry," Tom replied sheepishly.

"For what?" she said. And then she grabbed Tom's hand, pulled it off her waist, and placed it back on her boob. For good measure, she pushed on the back of it for a minute, driving it back into her boob. Then she sighed contentedly.

"Kris?" Tom asked, flabbergasted.

"Oh God Tom, don't stop!" she hissed.

Tom was incredulous. What happened to the shy, demure virgin he was dating? He couldn't believe it. But he didn't stop. Now awake, he massaged her boob with great gusto.

"Oh, Tom, that feels so good!" Kristin enthused. "If I had known it was going to feel this good..."

Emboldened, he took his other hand and gathered her hair with it. He pulled it back, giving himself a clear avenue, and started kissing and nuzzling her neck, and sucking on her earlobe, as he fondled her boob.

"Oh my!" she groaned. Then, suddenly, she said. "Stop! Wait!" Tom withdrew his hands, figuring she had had enough.

He was wrong. She sat up, and started unbuttoning her flannel nightie, fingers trembling just a bit. Before Tom knew it, she was pulling the nightie over her head. And there she sat, in all her glory, wearing nothing but panties, blushing furiously.

"You're so beautiful," Tom whispered.

Kristin smiled-blushing deeper-then settled herself back to where she was, spooning into him. His hand came back up to her now-bare breast. He cupped it with his hand, fondling it, and dove his lips back into her neck. She sighed happily, then moaned.

"What happened to you?" Tom whispered in her ear.

"I'm so turned on!" she admitted with a giggle.

"Kris, what do you want to do?" Tom asked.

"Oh! Well, I mean, I don't think... I'm not ready... I mean..." she sputtered, blushing.

"You don't think we're ready to make love. That's fine."

"It is?"

"Kris, when it happens, it'll be my first time, too."

"It WILL?"

"Uh-huh. I've fooled around some, but I'm still a virgin." He kissed her neck again. "So you don't want to make love, but you're horny out of your mind."

"Yes," she gasped, his hand still working her boob.

"I can help you," he said. "Take off your panties."

Kris gasped, and gulped-and then took off her panties. Tom's hand quickly moved down from her boob to between her legs. She spread them slightly to give him access, then gasped as his finger lightly traced her pussy. He moved his other hand underneath her, and reached around with it to cup her boob again.

Kristin leaned back into him, breathing heavily. His one hand fondled her boob, while the other one was delicately playing with her pussy. She couldn't believe how this felt!

Just then, Tom's finger found her clit. And she just went crazy.

Her hips were bucking. She was moaning and gasping. Tom did all he could to keep his hands in contact with her pussy and boobs as she writhed next to him. He gripped her as tight as he could with the hand that was on her boob, but she was still bouncing all over the bed. Tom was amazed. He wasn't all that experienced, but he knew enough, and had heard enough, to realize that Kristin was very responsive. Who knew?

Tom was pretty sure that even Kris was surprised.

Just then, Kris blurted out, "Oh God... I mean... I feel... I think I'm gonna... OH GOD!"

"Oh, goody, Kristin's going to have an orgasm!" Tom whispered in her ear. "Cum for me, Kris." Kristin's eyes went wide, and she screamed, and came all over his hand.

After she was done, he moved his hands back around her waist, and cuddled her as she tried to regain her breath. "Are you OK?" he whispered after a bit.

"My sweet Jesus. I don't believe how great that was!"

"Good," Tom said.

"Oh, man." She then turned over so she was facing him. She leaned in and gave him a hellacious kiss. She was still naked, so Tom was definitely reacting. "Oh man," she repeated. "I think I'm in orbit." He just grinned at her. "How are you feeling?" she asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.