Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 130: Juggling Act

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 130: Juggling Act - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

One Friday in mid-October, Jessie had her two later classes cancelled. So, since she was out for the day at 9:00, she figured that would be a good weekend to go to Madison to visit Warren and Sophia.

She got there shortly before 11:00. She found their apartment, and was about to knock on the door when Warren came running up behind her. "Hi, Jess," he said, kissed her on the cheek, and plowed through the door. Jess followed.

Sophia was standing at the door, waiting, Betsy in one hand and her bookbag in the other. "Hi, Honey, she needs to be changed," Sophia said, kissing Warren. "Hi, Jess," she said with another kiss. "Bye, Jess." Then she was gone out the door at breakneck speed.

Warren pulled Betsy into her room, and put her up on the changing table. Jess followed. "So, tell me," Jess said with a giggle, "what was that?"

Warren laughed. "On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I have a class that ends at 10:50, and Sophie has one that starts at 11:00. So, I have to run back here, and she has to run to class."

"Why don't you just put Betsy in day care for those hours?"

"We do that enough. We both have classes at eight and nine. So she's in day care from eight to ten. Sophie gets her at ten. Plus she's in the day care when we practice. Except for Sundays-Paul and Caitlin watch her then."

"You guys have an impossible schedule, don't you?"

"Pretty much," Warren admitted. "Especially when you add in studying, since my classes are impossible this semester. I'm always tired."

"When do you guys have sex?" Jessie teased.

"Sex? What's that?" Warren asked wryly.

"See, I knew there was a reason for me to come up here. I need to remind you and that wife of yours what sex is."

"Jessie's horny, Jessie's horny," Warren teased.

"Jessie's always horny."

"Be warned, She-Devil. I might just pass out."

They chatted for a while, and played with Betsy. When Sophie got back from class, they got some lunch. Then Warren and Sophie had to practice. Jessie went along and watched Betsy, saving Warren and Sophia another day care trip. After practice, they found a family type restaurant that they could take Betsy to, and had supper.

"I wish we could take you to a party, Jess," Sophie told her. "You really should have some fun while you're here. But it's hard to find a sitter for Betsy on a Friday night."

"That's OK," Jess said.

"Why don't you just take her out, Pookie?" Warren said. "You guys go have a good time. I'll stay with Betsy."

"Snugglebear, you're the best, you know that?"

Sophie and Jessie found a party, and had a good time. When they returned to the apartment at about midnight, they were mildly buzzed but not really drunk.

"Warren?" Sophie said. "Where are you?" She checked their bedroom-no Warren.

"Soph," Jess whispered. "I found him. Check this out." Sophie went to where Jessie was-at the door to Betsy's room-and peered in.

"Awwww," Sophie said. She looked over to Betsy's bed-Betsy had been sleeping in a regular bed since they moved to Wisconsin-and saw Warren, fast asleep, on Betsy's bed. Betsy was also asleep, on Warren's chest. Warren had his arms wrapped around her.

"How adorable is that?" Jessie asked.

"He really is the best Daddy ever," Sophia said.

"Should we wake them?" Jess asked.

"Nah. Poor Warren's exhausted. This schedule is killing him." Sophia got a gleam in her eye. "You can keep me company in bed tonight instead."

"Don't mind if I do!"

They went into Sophie and Warren's bedroom and sat on the bed. Jessie leaned in and kissed Sophie, which gradually led to a full-blown makeout session. Jessie and Sophie's tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths, as their arms wrapped around one another. They kissed for a while, then Jessie broke the kiss and reached for Sophie's shirt. Sophie laughed and helped Jess get her shirt off. Then she reached for Jess's shirt. The pants came next, then the underwear. Now completely naked, they resumed their kissing, their hands roaming all over one another.

Jessie gasped as Sophie slipped a finger into her already-wet pussy. "Oh, God, I missed you," she moaned."

"Missed you, too, Jess."

Jessie lowered herself to Sophie's breast and started sucking on her nipple as Sophie continued fondling Jessie's pussy. Jessie was surprised to taste a bit of milk in her mouth.

"I thought you weaned Betsy?"

"I did, about a month ago. I still get a little coming out sometimes, though." Sophie grinned. "Especially with stimulation."

"Oh, goody, then I better keep stimulating!" Sophie laughed at that, as Jessie went back to the tittie. Jessie sucked on Sophie for a while, getting some milk out, then started kissing down her stomach. "Well, Hello Kitty," Jessie joked as she moved in between Sophie's legs. She dove right in.

"Oh GOD Jess!"

Jess sucked and licked at Sophie's pussy while Sophie moaned and writhed beneath her. After a few minutes, they heard a voice at the bedroom door.

"You could've woken me up, you know."

"You looked so sweet all curled up with Betsy like that, we didn't have the heart to wake you," Sophie told him.

"But now that you are awake," Jessie grinned, "get your ass over here and fuck me while I eat out your wife."

"Sounds good to me," Warren laughed. He quickly stripped off his clothes and moved in behind Jess. Jess lifted her ass off the bed to give Warren room, and he slid into her from behind.

"MMMMFFFFFFF!!!" Jess moaned into Sophie's pussy. Warren started a steady rhythm, stroking into her, and hearing her muffled moan every time he did. Sophie, for her part, was yelping every time Warren bottomed out.

"Oh, God," she moaned, "you're forcing her face into my pussy!"

Warren just grinned and went at Jess harder. The twin moans and yelps from the two young women filled the room. Then Jess took Sophie's clit in between her lips and sucked on it. The movement of Jessie's body being ravaged by Warren's cock increased the tension of her lips on Sophie's clit.

"OH SHIT OH SHIT OH GOD JESSIE!" Sophie howled. "AAYYYYYIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!" She came, spectacularly. Jessie looked up from her crotch and grinned for a moment, then she started moaning deeply as her own climax overtook her.

Warren felt Jessie cum beneath him, but he was still going. So he pulled out, ignoring Jessie's moan. He good-naturedly nudged her out of the way, then crawled up the bed-and plunged into Sophia.

"JESUS!" Sophia hissed as Warren hit bottom.

"Damn. You stud," Jessie joked.

"UH-HUH!" Sophie agreed loudly. "Oh fuck." She turned her head, and groped. "Jess! Get your ass over here!" Jess crawled over to her. "Sit!"

Jessie laughed, and crouched over Sophie's face, then lowered herself down. "Yes!" she shouted as Sophia's tongue flicked up and down her labia.

"Good, that'll muffle her screams," Warren joked.

"Not hardly!" Sophie shouted, clear as day, from underneath Jessie. And she was right, her screams were a wee bit softer than usual, but were still plainly heard. Not that anybody minded. In fact, Jess delightedly proclaimed, "Every time she yells, it vibrates my whole pussy!"

All three came, very close together, then sprawled onto the bed in a contented, sleeping heap.

Sophie and Warren had practice the next morning. Jessie agreed to go along, and keep Betsy so they'd save another bit of day care.

They had just gotten started. Jessie was happily goo-gooing at Betsy. Suddenly, she sensed someone sitting next to her. She looked over. It was a good looking guy, about her age.

"I've never seen you around before. Are you a new member of the Kelleher Fan Club?" he asked with a smile.

Jessie laughed. "Nope, I'm the oldest member of the Kelleher Fan Club. I'm Jessie, Sophie's best friend. I go to school in Milwaukee, I came up to visit for the weekend."

"Ah. Nice to meet you, Jessie, I'm Ryan-Ryan Killen."

"Ah. You're the one that skates with The Snot, right?"

Ryan cracked up laughing. "The Snot?"

"That's what Sophie calls your partner."

"I suppose that's apt. Yes, I skate with Courtney Rogers."

"What, are you here spying on Warren and Sophie?"

"Nah. We practice before them, so sometimes I stick around. I just enjoy watching them skate. I'm not Courtney-I've been a fan of Warren and Sophie's since they first competed at Nationals."

"Do they know you watch?"

"Yeah," Ryan said. "They don't mind. I've assured them I'm not trying to cheat or steal anything or any of that. If it were Courtney, it might be different. But I'm not Courtney."

"If you're that different-how can you stand her?" Jessie asked.

"Well, you know-she's a great skater."

"Ah. So this is all about skating?"

"From my end it is," Ryan said.

"There's a story in there," Jessie said, eyebrows raised.

"Well, I think it's more to Courtney." He leaned in towards her. "Keep this under your hat. We've been lovers for a number of years. She was all of 13 the first time. I was 16."

"WHAT? Sophia told me she was all Christian and moral and shit."

"All an act." Ryan sighed. "Jessie, please don't say a word to anyone. Warren and Sophie have an inkling, I know, but nobody else does. When Sophie got pregnant, we were still in Juniors but knew we'd be moving up. Courtney had this grand idea to position herself as the Anti-Sophia in the press. Actually, it was her mother's idea. You think Courtney is bad? You ain't seen nothing. Anyhow, it's all an act."

"You love her?"

"Not hardly," Ryan snorted. "I give in because I don't want to lose the skating partnership. I think I felt something at first, but not anymore."

Jessie looked at him in amazement. "She's blackmailing you into sleeping with her?"

"More or less."

"Jesus. Skating must be real important to you."

"Yeah."

Skate America was the first competition of the season for Warren and Sophia. It was a short trip for them, just down to Chicago, at the end of October. They were glad to see Crash-and surprised to see Warren's sister Kristin, who had come as Tom Bellamy's guest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.