Dance of a Lifetime
Chapter 126: A Honeymoon For Three

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 126: A Honeymoon For Three - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"How's your pina colada?" Sophie asked Warren.

"Just perfect. How's your daiquiri?"

"Just as perfect." She leaned back in her lounge chair, letting the sun bear down on her bikini-clad body. "This is the life, isn't it?"

"Uh-huh." He looked down in between his chair and Sophie's. "We're gonna have to put somebody in a serious bath when we get back to the room. She's covered in sand."

Sophia looked down and giggled. "Hey, Betsy. Having a good time?"

"Mama!" Betsy chirped. She was sitting in the sand, merrily playing with it.

"You should take her in the water, Snugglebear," Sophie suggested.

"In a bit." He started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Sophie asked.

"I just keep thinking of that desk clerk when we checked in last night," Warren said with a laugh. "That was so funny. I loved it how he looked at his computer, said, 'Oh, yes, you're in the honeymoon suite, ' and then saw Betsy. And looked at the computer. And looked at Betsy. And looked at the computer."

"I know," Sophie snorted. "Hey, you'd think we were the only people that ever had a kid before they got married."

"Well, I don't know if bringing the kid on the honeymoon is all that common."

"Yeah, but neither of us wanted to be away from her for a week. Plus, I'm not quite ready to wean her yet," Sophie said. "I definitely didn't want to worry about weaning on my honeymoon."

"Hey, I wanted her here, too."

"Dad actually questioned it," Sophia told him. "I told him, listen. We're going to Aruba. Which means we're either going to be lounging on the beach, or having sex. Betsy likes lounging on the beach, and she sleeps through the sex. So what's the problem?"

Warren cracked up. "My sentiments exactly. Though I can't wait to tell her when she's older that she was along on our honeymoon. She should crack up at that when she's sixteen or so."

"She's my child, Warren. Sixteen? Try twelve," Sophie said, deadpan.

"Oh Jesus. Things to look forward to," Warren grinned.

"We've actually never discussed that," Sophia told him. "When she gets older, I mean. When she starts getting interested in you-know-what. What do you think? How are we going to handle this?"

"An open book," Warren said definitively. Sophie nodded in approval. "With emphasis on not getting pushed into anything she doesn't feel good about."

"Oh, I knew I loved you," Sophia said.

"You lost your virginity at 12, and it sucked. And we need to tell her that, and we need to tell her why it sucked. But, let's not forget, I lost mine at 14, and it was glorious. If she loses it at 14, she wants to do it, and she enjoys herself? As long as she's doing it for her, and as long as she's protected to the hilt." He grinned at her. "And if she ever goes to Japan, warn her about that pesky International Date Line."

Sophie laughed. "You know what? Now, with her here? I wouldn't change a thing."

"Neither would I," Warren agreed.

"However," Sophie smirked, "since I definitely don't want number two until we stop skating, I'm going to have to be careful. Worlds are in Beijing this year."

"Good point." He looked at his drink. "How's your daiquiri doing? Need another?"

Sophie took a pull on the straw. Her drink emptied with a resounding "slurp". "I do now," she giggled. "You going up?"

"Sure." He leaned from the lounge chair to the bag they had brought, and retrieved his wallet. There was an outdoor bar right at the beach, attached to their hotel.

"You love this, don't you? The loving husband, able to go refill his wife's drink," Sophie giggled.

"Well, that's why I didn't just pick a tropical paradise, I picked a tropical paradise with a drinking age of eighteen." He stood up, leaned over, and kissed his wife. "Be right back, Pookie."

"I'll be waiting, Snugglebear." He took off, and she sighed happily. Then she looked over beside her chair. She reached over and picked Betsy up. Betsy gurgled happily.

"How are you doing, little one? Hey, that Daddy of yours is pretty swell, isn't he?"

"Dada," Betsy chirped.

"I agree," Sophia giggled. "I think we'll keep him, huh?." She looked at her daughter, being held in her arms. "Daddy wasn't kidding, though, was he? You're a walking sand dune. And you're getting it all over Mama."

"Mama!" Betsy said.

"Yeah, yeah. When Daddy gets back I think we'll have to go dunk you in the ocean." Just then, Sophia got a kiss on her forehead and a drink at her side. "It's my two favorite girls," Warren said. "What are we talking about?"

"Betsy and I have decided to keep you," Sophie giggled.

"That's a good thing," Warren grinned. "I would've hated to go through all that wedding rigamarole for nothing."

"Uh-uh. You're stuck with me, and you know it."

Warren laughed. "When Crash and I were waiting for you to come down the aisle, he asked me if I was ready for the ol' ball and chain. I told him that if you were a ball and chain, I'd take it."

"Oh, you say the sweetest things."

"Yes, I do. And what do I get back? 'Oh, I guess we'll keep him, '" Warren teased.

Sophie grinned at him, and then stood up. She set Betsy down in the lounge chair, wrapped her arms around Warren, and gave him a long, slow kiss. "That better?" she giggled.

"Much."

"Good. Let's take our kid down to the water and de-sand her."

"Good plan," Warren agreed. He scooped Betsy up in his right hand, and wrapped his left one around Sophia's waist. She did the same to his waist, and the headed down to the water. They strolled right in.

"Wow, it's like bath water!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Yeah," Warren laughed, "that's because we're used to Hampton Beach, where the water temperature might hit 68 on a good day." They walked together to where the water came above Warren's waist. He held Betsy to his chest and dipped, getting her wet. She went nuts!

Sophie laughed, watching Betsy giggle and squirm in Warren's arms, splashing the water. Warren held his arms out with her in them, and zoomed her around in the water. She flapped her arms and kicked her feet, laughing the whole time.

"Wow. She's a fish!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Sure is. Hey, she always has loved bath time."

"You're right."

Warren took her and dunked her, all the way. He did it quickly, but was trying to get the sand out of her hair. She came up sputtering a bit-but still laughing. "Dada!" she exclaimed.

"Swim? Betsy swim?" Warren said to her.

"S'im," she attempted.

"Not bad, kid," Sophie grinned proudly. "We'll have her talking and swimming before she's two."

After Betsy started to tire out, they headed out of the water. Sophie was walking slightly ahead of Warren. Warren watched her ass appreciatively.

"Have I mentioned how much I like that bikini?" he grinned.

"You didn't have to mention it. I noticed." She looked down. "If I'm going to wear this bikini, we might have to get you a looser swimsuit."

Warren laughed. If anyone was looking close enough, his erection was plainly apparent. "This is what looking at your ass covered by not-much does to me."

"Hmm. Wonder if there's any nude beaches on Aruba?" Sophie said impishly.

"That's all I need."

"Well, anyhow," she said, leering at him, "I really do think Betsy's getting tired. We really should go back up to the room and put her down for her nap. Shouldn't we?"

"Absolutely."

They dried off, and then headed towards the hotel. They got to the room and ordered room service for lunch. They ate, and fed Betsy. She was eating more table food, though Sophie was still breastfeeding, just less often. They had set up her porta-crib in the 'sitting room' of the suite. They set her in it, and she was asleep in moments.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.