Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 116: Jessie Hits The Jackpot

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 116: Jessie Hits The Jackpot - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"Hi, Soph!" Jess chirped.

"Hello, Jessie," Sophia said, sitting down in the chair across from the couch. "Welcome home. Now, do you mind telling me why you're sitting in my fiancé's lap kissing him?"

"I'm trying to get him into bed," she giggled.

"Oh, that did not help," Warren moaned.

Sophia's mind boggled. She was prepared to believe she had walked into something innocent-until Jessie said that. "You're trying to get Warren into bed," Sophia said. "What about Crash?"

"We broke up," Jessica said. "For good. It's over." She climbed out of Warren's lap and sat next to him on the couch. "This has been building for some time."

"So, you've lost your boyfriend, so you're going to try to make time with mine?" Sophia blurted. Then she turned to Warren and said, "GodDAMN you! How could you do this to me?"

"Wait a minute, Sophie," Jessie said, "Warren didn't do a damn thing. He's been trying to fight me off. I'm not making it easy for him."

"I could've fought you off harder," Warren admitted. "I was trying not to hurt her," he said to Sophia.

"Why would fighting her off hurt her?" Sophia asked.

"Because I'm in love with him," Jessica said quietly. "And he can't hurt me because he's in love with me."

"Oh, that didn't help either," Warren moaned.

"What?" Sophia croaked out. Her eyes were wide open, and her bottom lip was trembling. "You love each other?" She looked back and forth between them. "So, what's this mean? That's it? Warren, you're going to leave me for my best friend?"

"Not in a million years," Warren said.

"He's not leaving you. Not a chance. Not going to happen, and I wouldn't let it," Jessie added.

"I don't get it," Sophia said, the tears starting to drip down her cheeks.

When Jessie saw the tears rolling down Sophia's face, she realized something. "Dammit. You're right, Warren, I fucking blew this. Sophie, you don't get it because I fucked up." She took a deep breath. "Sophie, Warren loves me-but not like he loves you. I know that. I accept that. But I do love him, completely-and I love you, too. I wasn't trying to take him away from you. I was just trying to, I don't know, be with him, occasionally, for a while." Jessie sniffled in her own tears. "Not forever. Not all the time. Just once in a while. And just until I find someone of my own who can treat me the way Warren does." She sniffled again. "And it was selfish and stupid and greedy and thoughtless. And I'm sorry." She stood up from the couch. "I won't bother you two again." And she headed for the door.

"Jess, wait!" Sophia yelled. "Stop. Don't go."

"I think it's best that I do," Jessie said sadly.

"Jessica. SIT," Sophia demanded, pointing to the bed. Jessie did. Sophia stood up. "Wait right here. Nobody move. I'll be right back." She left the apartment.

"What the hell is she doing?" Warren asked.

"I don't know," Jessica said. "Maybe I should leave now, while she's not here."

"I have a funny feeling that if you leave you'll be in bigger trouble with her," Warren smirked.

"Well, unless she's gone upstairs to get a meat cleaver to chop off my head," Jessie said.

"My dick, more like it," Warren said.

"Nah. She needs that. Well, I suppose she could chop off your dick as long as she left you your tongue."

Warren laughed. "Jess, you're incorrigible."

"Of course I am."

Just then, Sophia came back in. "OK. I just went upstairs to check with Mom. Betsy's all set, she's napping, Mom's got her, we won't be bothered for a few hours." She locked the door.

"Warren, she doesn't have any sharp objects in her hand," Jessie said. "That's a good sign."

"Huh?" Sophia asked.

"I figured you went to get the meat cleaver to chop off my head," Jessie said.

"Not hardly," Sophia grinned. "Come here, Snugglebear," she said, pulling Warren off the couch. She wrapped him in a long, sweet, gentle kiss. Then she dragged him over to the bed by his hand, and gently pushed him so he ended up sitting on the bed next to Jess. Looking very satisfied with herself, she sauntered back over to the couch and sat on it.

"Well?" she said.

Warren and Jessie just looked at her blankly.

"Jess, you got him in bed. You gonna do something about it?"

"Huh?" Jessie said.

"You heard what I said." Her expression got a little harder. "Listen to me. This only ever happens when I'm here. This never happens behind my back. Do you understand me, Jessica Reidel?"

"Yes, ma'am," Jessie said contritely.

"That's why I was pissed." She smiled. "All you ever had to do was ask." Warren looked at her in amazement. "Why so surprised, Snugglebear? We've done this before."

"We've had fun diversions before, not quite the same thing," he said, not wanting to say the rest.

"Ah," Sophia said, understanding. "You thought I'd be mad because she loves you. And you love her." Sophia looked at him. "You forget something. I love both of you, too. Warren, she's my best friend. The only cure for what ails her is you." She took a deep breath. "I can live with that. There's enough love in this room to go around, you know."

"Sophia, you're incredible," Warren said.

"I know," she grinned. "Well?" she said to him, gesturing at them on the bed. "Did you forget how? Jeez, Warren, it's only been a few weeks." Jessie looked at her in surprise. A few weeks, for those two? "Yeah, we haven't had sex for a few weeks. Between training and Betsy running me ragged, I've been beat to hell. She's still waking up at all hours of the night, and, since I'm breastfeeding, it's all up to me. And Warren's been very understanding, but he's also very horny. So, Jess, you had better take care of him, too! Now, get going! I'm going to count to ten and by the time I get done, I'd better at least be seeing some kissing!"

"And what are you going to be doing over there?" Jessie smirked.

"Watching. At the very least," Sophia grinned. Jessie grinned back, turned to Warren, leaned in-and then they kissed. Then they really kissed, sprawled on the bed.

Sophia sat back on the couch with a big smile on her face. She'd watch Warren make love with someone else before-Jessie herself, and also Alexa. The only thing that bothered her was, back then, she was more of an active participant. But she knew Jessie wasn't at all into girls, and there was no Jason to divert her this time. So, she watched.

Jessie was completely beside herself-both with a few months of accumulated lust, and with the sheer euphoria of being in bed with a man she thought she'd never be able to have again. They kissed, furiously, rolling around on the bed, lips caressing each other while their tongues danced. Warren reached his hand for Jessie's boob.

"Hmm," he said, breaking the kiss. "You've grown in the past three years."

Jessie laughed delightedly. "Well, I'm about 15 pounds heavier than the last time you had me in a compromising position. Luckily, it all went to my tits and ass."

"Good," Warren laughed, and leaned in to kiss her again, his hand on her tit through her shirt and bra. Then he lifted her shirt from the bottom, and pulled it up over her head, only breaking the kiss long enough to get it off. Then, her bra was off. His hand descended back onto her boob. She moaned into his mouth.

He cupped her boob, and ran his fingers over her nipple, which quickly stiffened for him. "Oh, God, Warren, you're so gentle it's driving me crazy!" she moaned. He grinned at her, then lowered his mouth to her boob. He surrounded the erect nipple with his mouth, and gently sucked on it.

Jessie went berserk. Her eyes closed, a flush spread from her breasts up to her face. She had one hand snaked in Warren's hair, the other was fisting open and closed by her side. "Oh God. Oh, God, it's like a feather. Oh... ," she moaned. Her hips rose and fell. "Warren, my pants... please... my pants," she gasped. Warren got the message, and quickly undid the button and zipper on her jeans, and slipped them off her, her panties going with them. She raised her hips to help. He never lost contact with her breast.

"Oh, please, Warren, touch me," she gasped. He put his hand down between her legs, and couldn't believe how wet she was! He covered his finger with her juices, and then moved up to her clit, swiping it lightly with his fingertip. "OH FUCK!" she howled. She grabbed his hair with her hand, and practically tore the sheets with her other hand, and he kept up the light pressure on her tit with his mouth and her clit with his hand. In mere seconds, she was stiffening beneath him, her head thrashing from side to side, a deep moan coming from her lips.

"Oh my FUCK," she said. "I can't remember the last time I had a cum like that! From just that? Oh my." Warren just grinned at her. "That was incredible. It was so light! I've never felt anything like that." She grinned at him and pointed down past the end of the bed, to the couch. "Did that chick sitting over on the couch playing with herself teach you that one?"

Warren looked behind him, and saw Sophia sitting on the couch, her pants and panties down by her ankles, her legs spread, and her hand in between them. She grinned sheepishly and blushed at the same time. "No," Warren said, "actually, she usually likes rougher titty play than that. I just had a funny feeling about you, though."

"Good guess," Jess giggled. "I'm glad she's enjoying herself, too," she grinned, pointing at Sophia.

"Not yet," Sophia said from the couch. "Only one person in this room has cum so far."

"Well, I think she needs more of a show, eh?" Jessie laughed. She reached for Warren's belt buckle as he pulled his shirt over his head. Quickly, she had his pants and underwear off. She pushed him back onto the bed, crawled between his legs, and slurped his cock into her mouth.

Warren had gotten a blowjob from Jessie that time in the cabin, but it wasn't like this. That blowjob back then was fast and furious and almost desperate. This wasn't. Jessie still got a firm grip on Warren's dick with her mouth but she wasn't trying to tear the skin off. And her hands were running up and down his chest and legs as she made love to his dick with her mouth.

Warren was getting close, Jessie knew it. She stopped for a minute, and said, "Hey, does Sophie like cum? In her mouth, I mean."

"Sophie likes cum in her mouth a whole lot," Sophie giggled from behind them.

"Good. That makes two of us," Jess said. Just then, Jess had an impulse. She knew Sophia hadn't cum yet-Jess would've heard her. She also was feeling very grateful that Sophia had allowed her to do this. And, she was feeling wild and just a little bit kinky.

She increased her pressure on Warren's dick. It didn't take long, and he came in buckets into her mouth. She swallowed some of it, but not all. Then she went with her wild impulse.

Sophia could tell that Warren was cumming right into Jessie's mouth. She saw Jessie swallow, and heard Warren's grunt. She had her hands all over herself, one with two fingers curled inside her, the other rubbing her clit. She couldn't believe how hot it had made her to watch them.

Then, Jessie jumped off the bed, and headed towards the couch. She made a waving motion to tell Sophie to keep playing with herself. Just as Sophia said, "What?" Jessie leaned over, grabbed the back of Sophia's head, and planted her lips right over Sophie's.

Sophia was shocked. Jessie didn't like girls, at all! Then, Jessie's tongue snaked its way into Sophia's mouth. The kiss was shocking enough. A tongue kiss practically floored her. And then she realized that there was something on Jessie's tongue, and it was now being spread all over her own tongue.

Oh, God, it was Warren's cum. Her best friend was kissing her with her fiancé's cum in her mouth. Part of Sophia went into complete shock-but the other part came, and hard, her fingers furiously working over her pussy as Jess shared Warren's cum with her. Sophia howled into Jessie's mouth.

When she was coming down, Jessie withdrew her lips from hers, and sauntered back to the bed. "There. She had one at least," Jessie said to Warren, self-satisfied. He looked at her, puzzled. "I still had your cum in my mouth."

"You didn't!" Warren hooted.

"Oh my God yes she did," Sophia gasped. "Jess, what the hell got into you? You kissed me! You don't like girls!"

"Yeah, but I love you," she said. "Now," she continued, "Warren, it's your turn." She settled back onto the bed, on her back. "Eat my pussy, Warren."

"But of course," Warren said with a grin.

Sophia sat on the couch, her mind whirling. She couldn't believe what Jessie had done. It was such a shock. It was also such a turn-on. She couldn't believe what a turn-on it was. She sat there, watching Warren do his usual expert job of lapping at Jessie's cunny, while in her mind replaying that cum-covered kiss. Her hands moved furiously over her pussy. Jessie was quickly bouncing up and down on the bed, as Warren did what he does best, and Sophia came again, quieter than the first one but still very nice.

Meanwhile, Jessie was having a wonderful time. If there's one thing she missed the most about Warren-sexually, that is-it was his tongue. And his tongue was even better than she remembered. "Oh, Warren, it's been so long since somebody did this to me!" she gasped.

"What a pity," he chuckled, and then went back to it. After a few minutes, Jessie was practically in continuous-orgasm mode, and yelling, "Oh, God, Warren, fuck me!"

"Gladly," Warren said, as he crawled out from between her legs.

Sophia, meanwhile, had gotten herself completely naked and then brought herself to a third orgasm-and, feeling pretty well satiated, got a very strange idea in her head. Warren and Jessie had put themselves on the left side of the bed, facing it from the bottom-Warren's side, Sophia noted with satisfaction. Sophia got up out of the couch, and walked around to the other side of the bed. She climbed in, just as Warren had gotten himself into position. Jessie was on her back, legs splayed wide, as he ran his dick all up and down her pussy. Sophie got on her side, and nudged herself over so she was right next to Jessie, lying on her right side. She took her left hand and grabbed Jessie's. She pressed her breasts into Jessie's left arm, leaned her chin on Jess's shoulder, and took her other hand and started stroking Jess's hair. Just then, Warren started to inch his dick slowly into Jessie's waiting pussy.

Jess realized both of these things almost simultaneously. She had been anticipating Warren entering her, and she hissed "Oh, I've waited too long for this!" as he did. But then, she realized where Sophia was. Right next to her, cuddling up to her, playing with her hair. "Oh, God, Sophie?" she said.

"Shh, Jess, it's OK," Sophia whispered.

"Oh, God," Jess moaned. "I mean... oh GOD." Warren was entering her oh so slowly, and her pussy was clutching his dick like it was hugging a long-lost friend. When he hit bottom, Jessie sighed. Then he started moving in and out of her, slowly and deliberately.

To Jessie, it seemed like the sensitivity of her nerve endings had tripled, everywhere in her body. Not just in her pussy, where she could feel every square millimeter of Warren's dick as it entered and exited her. No, her arm, which Sophie was cuddling, felt like it was on fire. Her hair. Sophie kissed her shoulder, and it felt like an electric shock.

Warren was making love to her-really making love to her, with gentleness and care. She was reeling. She hadn't felt like this since-well, since the last time she was in bed with Warren. And Sophie?

Jessie never expected that. They'd been best friends since they were seven, for goodness' sake, and the only time they'd ever touched was the odd hug. Fully clothed, of course. And not too many of those. But it felt good. It kind of made what Warren was doing to her feel that much better. Jessie opened her eyes and turned-and stared into Sophia's.

"Oh, God, Sophie!" she murmured. She didn't know what was happening to her. She didn't know what she was feeling. She especially didn't know what she was feeling when Sophie leaned over and lightly kissed her on the lips. And then did it again. Then started planting little light kisses on her lips, her cheek, her neck, her shoulder. They were light and airy and not particularly sexual. But that, combined with the sweet love she was getting from Warren, had Jessie reeling.

Sophia had seen something. She knew that the Jessie she had walked in on wasn't the Jessie she knew. There was something wrong. Jessie was needy and desperate-and hurting. Badly, much worse than she was letting on. "It's OK, Jess, we're going to make it all better," she whispered.

Warren, for his part, had come to the same conclusion that Sophia had. Jess needed this, for a deeper reason than he could identify. As he slowly moved himself in and out of her, he looked at Sophia cuddling up against her-and again marveled at what an incredible person his fiancée was.

"Warren, faster, please?" Jessie moaned. Warren obliged, but not too much, just picking up the pace enough. When he did, he moved his hand up and started gently caressing Jessie's boob, remembering what that had done to her a few minutes before. She moaned, and started bucking up to his thrusts more vigorously.

She was getting closer, when Sophia whispered in her ear, "Is Jessie going to cum?" Jessie just moaned. "Do I get to see Jessie cum?" Sophia went on.

"Oh, God, yes," Jessie moaned.

"Can I help?" Sophia asked softly. Jess opened her eyes and just looked at her hazily. "Can I help?" Sophia repeated, and then started kissing-starting on Jess's shoulder and working her way down her chest, leaving no doubt where she was headed, giving Jess plenty of time to stop her. Jess didn't stop her, and as Sophia gently snaked her tongue around Jessie's nipple, Jessie screamed, "Oh, God, yes!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.