Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 112: Renewal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 112: Renewal - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

"So," Warren said one evening in mid-November, "have you checked out these Grand Prix results?"

"No, what's up?" Sophia asked him.

"Yatserova and Vaglach won Skate America. Shawna and Evan were second, and a couple from Ireland, of all places, were third."

"Ireland? Yeah, there's a well-known ice dance power!" Sophia giggled.

"Right. Now, the French won Skate Canada, with a new Russian team in second, and the Brits in third."

"New Russian Team. Arggghh. That's all we need."

"Yeah. Yelena Kuznetsova and Dmitri Vasilyevskiy, they won Junior Worlds last year. Moving on to Nation's Cup, Yatserova and Vaglach won that, also. Italians in second and the Hungarians in third. And, Lalique just finished, and the French actually lost it, to Brenneman and Watts, the Brits. The Irish couple were third again."

"Ah. So there seems to be a wee bit of a shakeup."

"Somewhat, yeah. And now we get to go to Russia the day after tomorrow and jump into the fire."

"Yeah. I'll be glad to get back on the ice, but I'm worried. We're barely ready."

"Ah, we'll be fine," Warren assured her.

"I hope so. I just seem so out of sorts. Jeez, my boobs started leaking in the middle of practice today. And that's not getting into that they're bigger. That's one thing that you don't think about-how breastfeeding will affect your ability to ice dance."

"Maybe you should stop. You've been breastfeeding for three months now. Maybe we should switch to formula," Warren said.

"I'm thinking about it. I'd rather not, though, if I can help it, not yet."

"Is everything else OK?"

"Yeah, the muscles are responding," she said. "I feel fit. No more pain, either."

"Good."

"Oh, yeah, and something else seems to be coming back, too."

"What?"

"My libido," she giggled. "It's been a while," she said softly.

"Yes, it certainly has."

"You've been patient."

"I've been masturbating. A lot." Sophia giggled at him. "But I know that you've been tired, what with the skating and Betsy waking us up in the middle of the night, so I wasn't going to push it."

"And I'm grateful, but the doctor said six weeks, and I've shut you off for three months." She looked over at him, they were sitting side by side on the couch. "Betsy's upstairs?"

"Yeah, your Mom and Kate are tag-teaming her."

"Good." She leaned over and kissed Warren. "It's time to reward my loving fiancé for his patience," she giggled.

"Is that door locked?" Warren asked.

"Yes. Now kiss me, you fool!"

He did. They necked for a while, and then Sophia smiled at him, stood up, and grabbed his hand, leading him from the couch to the bed. He quickly tackled her, making her giggle, and took her mouth in his. As he did so, his hand fluttered lazily on her breast.

"Oh, I missed this," Sophia breathed. Warren just smiled, and kissed her again, as his hand unbuttoned her blouse. That and her bra were quickly removed, and Warren kissed his way down her neck and then went right for her breasts.

"Oh, honey, that feels wonderful, but you might get a surprise," Sophia giggled.

He did. Sophia could feel the breast milk flow out of her and into Warren's mouth. "So, how's it taste?"

"Good, actually. Sweeter than I expected," Warren told her. He went back to it.

Sophia laid back and enjoyed it. It felt wonderful. Not only was it arousing as usual, but she had felt a little full, and he was taking care of that in a hurry. She started softly moaning and gasping, and she felt his hand go down to her jeans, undoing the snap. She raised her hips to aid him in sliding her jeans off. In no time, she felt his hand sliding up and down her pussy.

"Oh, boy did I miss this!" Sophia gasped.

"You weren't ready until now," Warren told her.

"True, but I am really ready," Sophia laughed. "OOOOHHHH!!!" she moaned as he slipped a finger into her pussy. "Oh God that's good. Unnngggghhhh... Oh, I'm so pent up this won't take long!"

Warren laughed at that, and kept up the pressure with his mouth on her breast as he slid two fingers in and out of her pussy. "OHGODOHGOD!" she yelled, and quickly came. As she did, Warren felt his mouth fill, and felt a warm "splootch" on his right cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.