Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 107: Pink or Blue?

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 107: Pink or Blue? - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

A week later, Sophia and Warren walked into Sophia's house. Ellen, Dan, and Kate were all there waiting.

"Well?" Ellen asked.

"Well, what?" Sophia grinned.

"Didn't you have an ultrasound?"

"Yup. I saw it," Warren confirmed. "We have pictures. The hands were wiggling and the feet were kicking, and everything."

"Great," Ellen said. She waited a beat, glaring at them. "Well?"

"Well what?" Sophia said, grinning.

"Did you find out what it is?"

"Yeah, it's a baby," Warren said deadpan.

"Oh, you!" Ellen threw a dishtowel at him.

"We had to, Mom," Sophia said, wrapping her in a hug, "but we won't keep you in suspense any longer. Congratulations, you're going to have a granddaughter."

"Oh, honey," Ellen smiled up at her.

"Yeah, they were ninety-nine percent sure," Warren supplied. "She gave them a pretty good look, and they didn't see anything dangling."

"Now can I admit that I wanted a granddaughter?" Ellen said.

"Sure. But you would have been happy no matter what," Sophia teased.

"You're right."

"I, for one, am thrilled it's a girl," Dan interjected.

"You are?" Ellen asked.

"Yup. I don't know if I could have dealt with a step-grandson named Nomar Pedro Kelleher."

"One day, you will anyway," Warren grinned at him.

"So, do you have any girls names in mind?" Kate asked.

Sophia and Warren grinned at each other, and then said, simultaneously, "Jessica!"

"Do I hear my name being taken in vain?" Jessica was walking in the door at that very moment.

"Hiya, Jess!" Sophia said to her.

"Yo," Warren said. "No, we were just deciding we were going to name the kid Jessica She-Devil Kelleher."

Jessie grinned at him. "So, I'm going to have a Goddaughter, am I?"

"Yes you are," Sophia confirmed.

"Cool. You're not really going to name her Jessica, are you?"

Sophia grinned. "Probably not. We've joked about that forever."

"Good. You don't want to give the poor kid a name that's too hard to live up to, you know."

"Of course," Warren grinned.

"Nah, you're going to be the godmother," Sophia said, "you don't get all the honors."

"So, what are you going to name it?" Kate persisted.

"Katherine, of course," Warren teased her. "I dunno. Svetlana? Yoko? Crash? Nomarita?"

"What he's trying to say--I think--is that we haven't decided yet." Sophia said.

"I still think we should go for Yoko," Warren maintained.

"Riiiiiight."


That night, they were lying in bed after making love.

"I can not believe how horny I've been lately," Sophia exclaimed. "Thank you, Snugglebear, I needed that tonight."

"All those nasty hormones," Warren teased. He ran his hand along the slight rise of her stomach. "It really is amazing to watch little Pedroella make you grow like this."

"Pedroella????"

"Well..." Warren grinned at her.

"Go back to Yoko, I think," Sophia grinned back. She looked down at him, as he looked at her. "You really do like seeing me like this, don't you?"

"Yeah. I do. It's a turn on, I admit it. This..." he reached his hand up to her breast "... and these, too."

"You're incorrigible."

"Yup."

Sophia grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. "Let's see if there's anything good to watch while we cuddle." She flipped a few channels. "Oh, look! I forgot! The Champions on Ice broadcast is on tonight."

"Cool!" Warren agreed. They watched for a while, cuddling.

After a few minutes, Sophia sighed. "This is probably the only regret I have about this baby--that we couldn't do the tour."

"I know. Next year."

"Yup." They watched for a while. Liz Cushman came out to skate.

"I love this program," Sophia said. Warren nodded agreement, and they watched their friend skate on the TV. Suddenly, Warren went, "Hmmmm."

"What, Snugglebear?"

"Hmmm. Elizabeth Kelleher."

"Hmmm," Sophia thought about it. "Elizabeth Kelleher. Liz Kelleher."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.