Seven Oaks - Cover

Seven Oaks

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Chapter 6: Girls In Uniform

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Girls In Uniform - <i>third in the bountyhunter series</i><br> Seven Oaks is the asshole of Texas and like most assholes this place is full of shit. Scott Wolf, a bountyhunter, is looking for a fleeing murderess. He finds her and a few other twists. Our hero recognizes that he is being drawn to the wild, darker side of his nature. This one has a surprize ending, I think.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence   Transformation  

The trip to the station was sadly a short one. Rachel was a petite, young blonde with an athletic build. She was slim and solid, but soft in all the right spots. The bulletproof vest did nothing for her figure, but I could see beyond that to the womanly form underneath. She was fresh out of the academy and was assigned the call only to see how she would react to a naked man on the highway call. In my opinion she had passed with high marks.

She was kind, and more importantly she had recognized I wasn't a threat, or a perve, and treated me well. She would do well and go far. It was her smile that was almost my undoing. I liked looking at her face, too much. By the time we had arrived at the station I had a semi with her name on it.

Upon leaving the squad car my soft but inspired cock had swollen to even a more notable size. It turns out most of the women in the Sheriff's department had found their way to book-in. I was paraded in like a prize-winning bull at the fair.

The women were duly impressed with Rachel's prize catch. I felt they thought I should have been strapped to the hood of a pick-up with my tongue lolling out while they took turns posing with my huge rack of antlers, or antler in this case.

The women were far to long in presenting me with the set of hospital scrubs. The bright orange clothes had Seven Oaks Inmate stenciled on the back of the shirt and down the legs of the pants. By that time, I was into it, and relieved to know where I was.

I slipped the pants on slowly and intentionally pulled the waistband under my balls and pushed them forward as they flipped my cock out to an even more noticeable protrusion. I did eventually get everything into the pants and the crowd slowly drifted back to their duties of enforcing the law.

"Well how about that coffee?" I said as I reached out a hand of greeting to the beauty who had so far been very gracious.

Rachel accepted my hand and I noticed her sweaty palm as she pointed to a interrogation room and said," Right this way. I'm dying to hear this story."

"Am I being charged at this point?" I asked very casually.

"No, but you understand we have to know what's up with a naked man on a major highway. I want to hear your story, then we'll make a determination on if we press any kind of charges."

"Then I'm yours for as long as you want me." I entered the room in front of her and made directly for the coffee pot.

"Tell me then. How did you come to be out on the road this morning?" Rachel asked as she sweetened her own black coffee.

I sat in the chair facing my savior and began," My name is Scott Wolf. I'm a bounty hunter. I'm here looking for a fugitive. I remember going to bed and waking up bound, hand and foot. I don't know where that was or for how long I was unconscious. I was able to eventually free myself and walk until I found the highway. That's where you found me, and now, here we sit."

"Do you have any idea who did this to you, or why?" she seemed genuinely concerned that a well- hung guy could be kidnapped and abused on her watch.

Rachel sat on the edge of the table putting her vested breasts at eye level. I also noticed she sat with a slight spread of her legs giving me a better view the tight fitting crotch of her uniform.

"Not a clue. The old man behind the counter at the Seven Oaks Lodge seemed a little on the odd side. He did bring me a complementary coffee when I was in my room. It may have been drugged. I really can't say one way or the other. It's all a blur after checking in. I assume somebody knew why I was here and didn't want me to do my job." I tried to look as innocent as a lamb. It was working.

"My God, your lucky to be alive." that old freak has been suspected in a number of disappearances, but we could never get anything on him. I hope he's scared shitless where ever he is, now that you got away." Rachel seemed convinced the old Mr. Pewbes was responsible for my situation.

"I didn't say it was him. I said it might have been him. I really don't know." I said as I placed a innocent, calming hand on her shoulder.

She took my hand and held it as she continued," He's the reason I became a cop. I believe he abducted my older sister. It's been four years and nobody has been able to prove anything. I was going to make him my life's work until I could arrested him, or he died with me trying."

She was near tears. I thought I might change the subject," So, I'm not being charged with indecent exposure or anything else?"

"No, Mr. Wolf you are the victim of a crime, not a suspect. I'll take you back to your room and we'll get you into your own clothes. I'll see if I can find out what has happened to you while I'm there."

Things were beginning to look up. Including the monster in my scrubs.

"That would be great. I am a little shaken up over this. I'm glad I met you, and not some jerk with an attitude this morning. I'm ready to go whenever you are."

"I am going to file my report and clock out. My shift is officially over. It will take a few minutes. I can give you a ride though; it's on my way home. Finish your coffee and relax. I'll be right back." Rachel was more than ready to be getting off.

"I'll be here until you come and get me. Thanks Rachel, you really have been great. One more thing, what day is it?"

"Friday the18th." she said furrowing her brow. The reason for the question came to her and she asked," How long have you been out there?"

I looked at me feet as I answered her," Two days."

"I'm sorry. Is there someone you need to contact?" there was personal interest entwined in the question.

"No, nothing that has to be done right away." I hugged her briefly before she left the room blushing a rosy shade of pink.

I thought it had gone well. I was not suspected of any wrongdoing. When the bodies of my victims were found they would not only, not be missed, the citizens of Seven Oaks may want to give me an award. The mutilated bodies would correctly be attributed to the work of wild animals, not the innocent victim of abduction.

I waited until Rachel returned twenty minutes later. It was worth the wait. Out of her vest and uniform she was a glorious sight. Her informal wear was not regulation.

The tight short pants didn't have a wrinkle left when she filled them to capacity. The tank top was also pressed to restrain her ample tits. The vest really must have been confining for her. Her legs were the perfect length, from the floor to her firm ass.

I sat and admired the transformation from cop to collegiate cheerleader type. Right down to the white deck shoes and topless socks that showed off a tattoo of a rose on one ankle and to my pleasure a snarling wolf on the other.

She had perked up a great deal and seemed truly eager to be getting out of the office. "I'm ready when you are."

It was music to my ears. She was music to my nose as well. I scented her excitement. She was turned on. I was in for a long morning.

We left the S.O. and I followed her to her car. The sway of her ass was pleasing to watch as she glided to the parking area. We stopped at a ragtop spitfire; it suited her. Small, compact and fast. She didn't bother to open the door. Instead she stepped over it and spread her legs wide before swinging the other into the little car and dropping into the drivers seat.

I opened my door and eased in beside her. The scrubs did nothing to keep my privates in place and I had to adjust my meat after I sat down. She watched and turned rosy again as she asked," Is that as big a problem as it seems to be?"

"Not usually. It's just been so long since I've had a woman that I'm, well, kind of swollen. I really need to unload these things and then maybe the rest will behave."

"How long has it been? Don't you have a regular woman? I would think someone like you wouldn't spend a single night alone." she was being brazen.

"You may have to define regular, I don't know what a regular women might be. They all seem to be extraordinary to me, I enjoy sleeping alone, and it's not the sleeping part that I miss." I knew she was going to fuck me. She wanted the hog she had seen and I wanted her to have it.

Rachel drove the little car as if she thought I might change my mind. We were back at the motel before people were stirring for breakfast. The roads were practically deserted and the morning air was fresh and clean. I was going to get laid, and life was generally very good.

We arrived at the motel to find the office and the residence empty. Rachel followed me to my room and was as repulsed by it as I had been. My gear was still where I had left it, untouched. It was Rachel who suggested that I get out of the crime scene and shower at her house. She and her roommate didn't live that far away and there was plenty of room for a guest if I cared to come.

"I would love to come." I said it with a straight face as if I hadn't noticed the pun.

"Great, let's get out of here." she said as she grabbed my gear and tossed it in her car. I forked my bike and we were on the road in a matter of seconds.

The drive to Rachel's house was further than I had been told. We were well into the country before she left the road and flew down a long driveway to a log cabin that spread along the shore of a pristine lake.

There was a lot of glass on the lakeside of the sprawling structure. I followed her inside and the view took my breath away. Rachel's roommate was walking up from the waters edge completely naked and a beauty to behold.

Rachel smiled as she explained," We have no neighbors, and the water here is so nice she can't help herself. That's Roxanne; she's my roommate, and my cousin. She also is a deputy and works nights. I'm her relief, when she gets off work I take her place. We're really very close and we love a swim in the mornings"

"A swim sounds like a great idea to me." I knew I didn't have trunks.

"Great, let's go." Rachel took my hand and led me outside to meet her cousin as we walked toward the water.

Roxanne only hid behind the towel. She didn't wrap herself in it as I expected. Even that pretence dropped when Rachel pulled the tank top over her head and dropped it on the deck rail as she kicked off her shoes and peeled the short pants. She stood for only a moment in a white and pink thong before removing that.

I followed her example and quickly shed the loose fitting scrubs and revealed my assets to both of my hostesses. Roxanne lost her false modesty quickly and hugged her cousin.

"This is Scott Wolf. I met him this morning in the most unusual circumstances. He was the victim of a crime, we think. I brought him here to clean up and rest. Do you mind the company?" Rachel never let go of her cousin while she spoke.

Roxanne didn't seem to mind. She smiled and held out her hand in greeting. Her nipples almost got to me before her hand did. She was as fresh as a country morning.

She was a natural blonde like her cousin and only slightly taller. They did share the same build. She had great tits. Her nipples were rock hard and protruding in an aroused salute to meeting a completely naked man for the first time.

"We're going for a swim then a shower. Do you want to join us?" Rachel asked still holding her cousin.

"Sure, the water is perfect." Roxanne said as they both turned and led the way to the end of the short dock.

I followed them and watched as they moved in perfect harmony. They had spent a lot of time together. They seemed so natural side by side. My meat was swelling and beginning to point at the sun when we reached the end of the dock. Both girls dove in without looking back. I followed, and dove into the coldest water this side of Alaska.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.