Seven Oaks
Chapter 2: Mommy Dearest

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mommy Dearest - <i>third in the bountyhunter series</i><br> Seven Oaks is the asshole of Texas and like most assholes this place is full of shit. Scott Wolf, a bountyhunter, is looking for a fleeing murderess. He finds her and a few other twists. Our hero recognizes that he is being drawn to the wild, darker side of his nature. This one has a surprize ending, I think.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence   Transformation  

I'll never forget the first time I saw a picture of my target. Elizabeth Jones was all legs, tits and wild, red hair. She had the kind of curly mane that looks good tossed over a pillow, or cascading over her back as you fuck her in the ass. She was near six feet tall herself, and gave the impression that she liked to cum as fast and as often as she could. She had posed playfully for the mug shots the bondsman had insisted on having for his on file. I wanted her from the moment I saw them.

Anthony Carter, the bondsman, lustfully spoke of his memories of his brief encounter with the twenty five year old vixen as partial payment for the three hundred thousand dollar bond he had signed to get her out of jail. He was convinced she was not guilty of the crime of cutting her abusive husband's throat as he attempted to rape her.

I guess no meant, hell no.

Elizabeth had convinced him to accept their marital home as security for the balance of the payment. He had already foreclosed on the house and was seeking her return to get the house for free, if I could get her back in jail. I thought he was a bastard and that he really only wanted the chance for another piece of her beautiful ass. It didn't matter to me. I was hired to find her and I wanted to do just that.

Carter's last known address and contact was that of her mother. I left his office feeling the need for a shower, it would have to wait. I had to talk to Elizabeth's mother and find out if she was willing to help me, help Elizabeth.

I knew where Elizabeth had got her looks as soon as I saw her mother. A twenty year older version of the woman I was looking for answered the door in a gown that revealed as much as it covered.

"My name is Scott Wolf. I've been hired by Anthony Carter to locate your daughter and return her to jail."

"You don't mince words do you? The last man he sent tried to be clever and get me to tell him where she was with lies and bullshit."

"I don't work like that. I can't tolerate a liar. I tell the truth and deal with the real world. I can help your daughter if I find her. She's in danger and may not know it."

"In danger of what?"

"You said there was a man that came before me. If I've been called in there's a real problem. Carter didn't tell me about the other man. Would you mind if I come in and talk with you about him?"

"Not at all, but I'm not telling you anything about Liz."

"That's fine by me, I want to know about the man who came to see you."

"Come in and have a seat. I'm Nancy. I was just mixing myself a drink before work, would you like one?"

"Sure, what are you drinking?"

"Jack Black with a beer back."

"Damn. Are you sure you're going to make it to work?"

"Maybe not, but I'm going to have a couple more anyway. It helps get me in the right frame of mind for work."

"What do you do for a living?"

"Dance... on tables." she said as she looked away and downed a shot but didn't bother with the beer.

"I haven't seen you in the local clubs. Where do you work?"

"I work private parties. Mostly over in Longview, or anywhere I need to go."

Nancy brought a tumbler half full of Jack Daniel's and a cold beer and sat next to me on the couch before continuing. "It's getting harder to get work since my last few birthdays. I had hoped Liz would be around to help out. With her on the run, I guess I'll have to make due with what I have for now."

"I think you look great." I said trying to soften her up.

"I thought you said you didn't lie, or bullshit?" she said sending whiskey breath into my face.

"I don't. I would take you right here and now if I didn't think it would get me in trouble with my wives."

"Wives? As in more than one? How many wives do you have?"

"Just the two. They can be pretty demanding sometimes. But I manage to keep them happy."

"I'm impressed. I'll make you a deal. If you can fuck this old cunt and make me cum I'll tell you where to look for Liz. If you can't, you'll leave without another word."

"I really just wanted to know about the man who came here earlier. If he is who I think he is, your daughter may be in more trouble than she knows. He tends to bring them back dead."

"He'll have to find her first. I don't think he can. Besides it's been two weeks and he hasn't been back and Liz isn't in jail." Nancy finished she statement by standing and opening her gown. She revealed a rack that impressed even me. I've seen tits of all sizes and shapes and colors but few had been as shapely as the ones in front of me at that moment.

"So what's it going to be? You want to suck on these and get me going or will you crawl out of here with your tail between your legs?"

"If I do this, will you tell me where to find your daughter?"

"I'll tell you where to look for her. She isn't going to be anywhere specific but you'll be closer than the last prick that came through here."

"Did you tell him where to find her?"

"He didn't make me cum, and he'll be two more weeks getting back from where he started. So do you want to try your hand at this?"

"I think I'll try my dick first, if that won't do it than maybe my hand later. But remember you wanted this, don't come crying to me later that I've ruined you for any other man."

Nancy smiled at the thought of being so dominated by a mere man that she would do anything except bust his balls. She hated men. They had been the source of her pain and ridicule for as long as she could remember. Even as a child, her father had abused her. He had been molesting her since she was nine, he had already ruined her for other men. She believed they were all scum and had spent her entire life controlling them with the one weapon she had, her cunt.

I stood and pulled her to me, kissing her hard on the mouth. She ripped my shirt open sending buttons across the room. I released her long enough to let her slip it over my shoulders. She broke our kiss to push me back onto the couch but stopped when she pressed the hard flesh of my rippled torso. She drew a deep breath as she stepped back to admire the view. She stood at arms length and caressed my chest and stomach working up her will to resist the effect I had on her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.