Seven Oaks
Chapter 1: Reflections

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Reflections - <i>third in the bountyhunter series</i><br> Seven Oaks is the asshole of Texas and like most assholes this place is full of shit. Scott Wolf, a bountyhunter, is looking for a fleeing murderess. He finds her and a few other twists. Our hero recognizes that he is being drawn to the wild, darker side of his nature. This one has a surprize ending, I think.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence   Transformation  

Most hunted men are selfish, mean spirited creatures. They are more viscous, and some, more dangerous than any animal that only seeks to live in freedom. I know more about this kind of man than I should. My name is Scott Wolf, and I am a bounty hunter.

I make my living hunting fugitives who run away to live wild and free. Yet, more than anything, I want to be wild and free myself. It's just not possible in today's world. I have never been able to completely accept all the rules of civility.

There are to many laws. It's no wonder that so many people break them. I don't feel that everyone who breaks a law is a bad person or should go to jail. But there are those who must be kept from hurting other people.

Tame, strong men enforce the law. Wild, strong men usually end up breaking it. I'm somewhere in the middle. I only get involved when things go wrong and the wild men don't do as they are told. Needless to say, I'm never out of work.

Work is what brought me to this point. Hunting men is a dangerous job, and if you do it, you must be prepared to see the worst of the human animal. Most animals are more aggressive when they're trapped, and man has proven to be the most dangerous creature of all. I get to meet the most dangerous of them, at their worst. Those cornered and willing to do anything, including kill a man they've never met, to avoid prison.

If we eliminate bail then cops will have to deal with wild men unwilling to be arrested for any minor offence and therefore escalate each arrest to a critical level. They will know there's no escape, and fight for their lives. Even a short stay in jail can ruin an innocent person's life.

As it is, law enforcement can say they did their jobs and arrested the criminals. The criminals know they can make bail and go home. Everyone can all say they did their part and it's those bail bondsmen that let them go, so it's not their fault.

The bondsmen are held financially accountable for their error in judgment when someone doesn't show up in court. They, of course, want to avoid paying off a bond and are willing to pay someone else a percentage to clean up a mess the system has created. That's where I come in. When everyone else has had a chance to tame a wild man and it all fails, then I get a turn.

I don't think you can tame a wild creature. If they're wild, they will never be completely tame, only broken, or killed. I know some have chose death. I know I would prefer death to life in prison.

It is a tough job but I do well with it. I have made a good living at hunting men, or in the case this case a woman.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.