Long Road to Understanding - Cover

Long Road to Understanding

Copyright© 2003 by KK

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - George and Marsha take a vacation in Las Vegas and thus begins the adventures that will finally bring George clarity to things he never understood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Cheating   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Voyeurism  

After I left the voice mail message for Marsha asking her to meet me at Marco's on Thursday night I drank another beer and then went to bed. I had a very restless night, with dreams about getting back together with Marsha, and dreams about losing her forever. I did manage to sleep but I didn't feel rested in the morning.

That day at work I just went through the motions. I spent most of the day sitting in my office trying to come to some sort of a decision. Should I take Marsha back on her terms and let her continue her relationship with Chilly? Should I give Marsha an ultimatum? It's either Chilly or me. If she chooses Chilly what do I do? Or should I just make a clean break. That would be very painful for me but at least I would be able to keep my dignity.

As hard as I tried I didn't come to any decision and after work that night I didn't feel like going home to an empty house so I went out for a couple of drinks and dinner. After dinner I still didn't want to go home so I just drove around for a while and without really thinking about it I ended up at the Club.

There were only four cars in the parking lot, one of them a black BMW and I knew from the license plate that it was Leon's car. I debated whether I should go in. I didn't know if Chilly had told Leon about her relationship with Marsha so I didn't know what I would say to him. I had threatened to tell Leon what they were up to if Chilly didn't tell him but I no longer felt the need to break that news to Leon. If Chilly wanted to try and keep her secret from him I no longer cared.

In the end I decide to go it. If Leon brought the subject up I would discuss it with him but I would not bring it up myself.

When I entered the lounge there were one three men standing at the bar, Leon and two others. They all looked at me when I entered. The two men with Leon acknowledged me with a nod of the head but Leon came across the room to greet me.

Leon shook my hand and whispered, "We need to talk."

We went back over to the bar and I ordered a drink while I exchanged pleasantries with the others. When I got my drink Leon and I excused ourselves and moved to a table away from the bar where we could talk privately.

Leon spoke first.

"Chilly told me everything."

"She did? What are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing."

I couldn't believe his response. I wondered if Chilly had really told him everything.

I said, "You are willing to accept Chilly's relationship with Marsha? Doesn't it bother you?"

"It bothered me at first but when I thought about it I realized I was just as guilty of deception as she was. I love Chilly but I have never been able to resist the temptation of other woman. I began cheating on Chilly shortly after we got married and that nearly tore us apart. I told you about that before. Chilly had an affair to get even. It was a mess and then we discovered the Club. This allowed me to have guilt free sex with lots of different woman.

"So now I find out Chilly is having a long term affair with Marsha. Chilly said she doesn't want to leave me. She said that I could have sex with anyone I wanted, why couldn't she? Just because she only wants Marsha instead of the men at the club shouldn't make any difference."

I said, "You accepted that?"

Leon said, "It is not a matter of whether I accept what she told me, hell I am not even sure I understand it, but I decided to go along with it because I want to keep Chilly and I want to continue fucking all the fine ladies in this club. And besides, Chilly said that she might let me join the two of them for sex sometime soon."

"She said you could join them?" Marsha hadn't made that offer to me. I wonder if Marsha would go along with Chilly on that. Some how I didn't think she would.

"She said it. I don't know if it will ever happen but I would love to share a bed with two women, wouldn't you?"

I said, "I guess I can understand your view on this but I am not sure if this works for me. I am not driven to have sex with ever woman I meet. I would have been happy to just have Marsha for the rest of my life. I don't think I want to share her. I guess I need to work on this some more."

Leon said, "You have to do what's right for you. I hope it all works out."

Leon picked up his drink and walked back over to the bar. I sat at the table and tried to decide what I should do, go home, call Marsha, or get stinking drunk.

I hadn't quite decided what I was going to do but was moving in the direction of stinking drunk when I was suddenly aware of someone slipping into the chair next to me and I heard a female voice said, "Mind if I sit?"

I turned to find the beautiful face of Carla Gardner smiling at me. I said, "Please do."

"You looked kind of lonely sitting over here by yourself so I thought I would join you."

I said, "I'm glad you did."

We chatted for a while and I tried to be as pleasant as I could so that Carla wouldn't see how depressed I was feeling. It didn't work. We were talking about the nice weather we had been having when Carla said, "So what's wrong. I can sense that you are feeling down about something.

I thought I could just tell her that Marsha and I were having a small problem but once I started talking the whole story came out. Carla didn't say a word as I spoke. She waited until I stopped talking and then she said, "I sort of saw this coming. I wanted to try and warn you but I didn't know how."

I said, "What do you mean you saw this coming? Did you know about Marsha and Chilly?"

"Of course not. But it is obvious from what you have told me that you feel that you were manipulated. Marsha used you and it hurts. Remember when I told you that in most cases only one person in a couple really wanted to belong to the club. At that time I believe that you were worried that it was you that wanted to be a member and Marsha had just gone along with it to make you happy. I didn't say anything them, but I suspected that it was Marsha that wanted to be here and not you. Now we both know I was right."

"Why did you think I wasn't the one who wanted to join the club?"

"You were too worried about everything. You worried about the other women, like myself, that seemed to be trapped into being members. Those that really want to be members don't care about how their spouse feels, or about how anyone else in the club feels. They are getting what they want and that's all that is important."

"I guess you are right. I just don't know anymore."

Carla took my hand and said, "Why don't we get more comfortable?"

As she guided me out of the bar I looked around to see who was there. Leon was gone but the other two men were still at the bar. They didn't turn to look at us as we left.

We went upstairs and entered the first bedroom we came to and I immediately took Carla in my arms and kissed her. Of all the women at the club that I had sex with Carla was the one I remembered the best even though I had only been with her once. It wasn't just because she was beautiful and great in bed, there was something more. I am not sure why but I liked her. Maybe I sensed a kindred spirit. I sensed that, like me, she was in pain and trying not to show it.

As we kissed I unbuttoned her blouse and helped her take it off and then I removed her bra. I sucked on her hard nipples until she began breathing hard then I removed her pants and panties. Before I could do anything else Carla began to help me out of my clothes.

When we were both naked we stood kissing each other. Carla had her left hand on the back of my head holding it in place while our tongues played with each other and her right hand was wrapped around my cock.

When the kiss ended we stood looking into each other's eyes. It was at the moment that a question popped into my head. I knew it was not the appropriate time for the question but I wasn't able to stop myself from asking it.

"What does John want from me now?"

"What?"

I repeated the question, "What does John want from me now? You told me the first time we were together that you only had sex with someone if John wanted something from that person. So?"

"I don't know whether I should feel hurt by that or if it was somehow deserved."

I said, "Perhaps I am wrong and if I am I'm sorry. I guess I'm a little sensitive about being manipulated right now."

Carla backed away from me and started to pick up her clothes and get dressed.

"Did you see John in the bar? No you didn't, because he is not here. I decided last month that I was no longer going to be John's chattel. Something he could use to get what he wants. It is funny that it was you that made me realize that I have too much pride to let him continue treating me that way. I guess I thought that you would certainly see that I was with you tonight because it's what I want."

Carla was pulling her panties up when I grabbed her and pulled her to my chest and hugged her tightly.

"I am sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Please forgive me. I don't want you to leave. We don't have to have sex. Just stay and talk."

Carla pulled away from me and sat on the bed. She was holding her bra in her hands and didn't seem to know what to do with it.

"I guess this is partly my fault too. I should have told you that I left John while we were still downstairs."

"You left him? I thought you were saying that you had just decided that you were not going to be the sexual favors that he gives his friends. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, you did tell me that you had thought of leaving him before."

"I moved out last month and filed for divorce. I made the finale decision once I realized that I would be okay financially."

I sat next to her on the bed and put my arm around her.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Carla turned to me and said, "Yes there is. Make love to me."

I took her bra from her hands and dropped it on the floor then I pulled her panties off for the second time. I pushed Carla back on the bed and climbed between her legs and pressed my mouth against her vulva and slid my tongue up and down her slit. As the petals of her sex flower opened for me I pushed my tongue inside. Carla put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me tighter against her pussy while I drove her to an orgasm.

Carla pushed me on to my back and then she climbed on top of me using her right hand to guide my cock between her pussy lips and then lowered herself onto my shaft. Carla moved her hips up and down taking my whole length inside her on the down strokes.

After a while we rolled over so that I was on top of her and I pumped my raging cock into her until I climax inside her. It was an incredible orgasm. One of the best I had ever had.

Afterward I just wanted to hold her but Carla said, "If you don't mind I would like to get out of here."

I was a little upset. Was that all she wanted from me, a quick fuck? Now she just wants to be rid of me. If that was the case why did she get upset when I asked her what John wanted from me?

We walked downstairs in silence. I don't know what she was thinking but I was trying to think of something nasty to say to her as a parting comment.

When we got downstairs Carla followed me back into the bar and asked me to have a drink with her. There were about seven people in the bar now, four men and three women. Carla didn't seem to care that everyone looked at us as we entered the room.

When we sat down with our drinks I said, "Why were you in such a hurry to get out of the bed upstairs? For a minute I thought you just wanted to get away from me."

"It wasn't you. I like being with you. It's just that as we were lying there I realized how much I hate this place."

"If you hate this place so much why did you come her tonight?"

"This is the first time I have been here since I left John. The only reason I came in was to pick up some personal belongings that I left in my locker. I would have been in and out of here in five minutes if I hadn't seen you sitting in the bar."

I laughed a little and said, "I am sorry if I held you up."

"I am glad you were here. I was hoping I would get to see you again. If nothing else I wanted you to know that I did leave John. I figured that of all of the members of this club you would probably be the only one that would be glad that I left John and was quitting the club."

"I am happy that you have decide to move on with your life."

Carla leaned in close to me and looked me directly in the eyes and said; "Now it's your turn. You have a choice to make. Are you going to get on with your life?"

I said, "I don't know what I am going to do yet. I am meeting Marsha Thursday night to talk things over. Hopefully by Friday morning everything will be settled."

"You're going to take her back aren't you?"

"Probably. I guess I still love her. Not having her with me makes it seem like there is a hole in my life. I can't leave her if I feel this way."

Carla said, "I guess I can understand that," then she took a sip of her drink. "If you change your mind you can always run off to Las Vegas with me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.