Long Road to Understanding - Cover

Long Road to Understanding

Copyright© 2003 by KK

Chapter 4: Meeting the Members

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Meeting the Members - George and Marsha take a vacation in Las Vegas and thus begins the adventures that will finally bring George clarity to things he never understood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Cheating   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Voyeurism  

I was a little weak legged as I followed Leon back to the small office near the kitchen and got dressed. Leon waited quietly until I had finished and then he led the way to the bar.

There were about a dozen people in the bar when entered. I asked Leon if they were all of the members that were in attendance that night and Leon laughed and said, "Hell no. You and Marsha got everyone so hot during your performance that most of the members are up in the rooms getting it on with someone."

I said, "Where did Chilly and Marsha go?"

"I don't know. Chilly may have wanted to introduce Marsha to some of her friends or, and remember why you are here Marsha may be with another member right now."

I wasn't sure I liked the sound of that but it was part of the deal that came with membership. I would have to accept that when we were at the club, Marsha would probably be with other men.

As I stood at the bar the members that had gathered there began introducing themselves to me and I was beginning to enjoy myself and decided not to worry about what Marsha was doing and just go with the flow.

During the conversations I was having with those gathered in the bar I mentioned that I owned an electronics store and John Gardner, a lawyer I had just met, said, "Do you give discounts to club members?"

I don't think he was completely serious when he asked because he laughed as he said it, so I replied, "I will give a ten percent discount off ticketed prices to anyone whose wife I have sex with."

Everyone laughed and the John pointed to an attractive brunette standing across the room and said, "There's my wife, I need a big screen TV."

Just then the brunette turned to look in our direction to see what all the laughing was about and John signaled for her to come join us. She came over and stood next to John and he introduced us. To his wife he said, "Carla, this is George Stanley," then to me he said, "This beautiful creature is my wife Carla."

We shook hands and recited the usual pleasantries, "Nice to meet you George."

"The pleasure is all mine."

Then John winked at me and said, "Carla, I think you and George should take a little time to get to know each other better."

Carla looked at John then turned and while looking at me said, "I believe you are right John." Then she took my arm and said to me, "Why don't we take a little walk."

We left the bar and Carla guided me to the stairs and we headed up to the second floor. When we got to the top of the stairs we were looking down a long hallway with doors on both sides of the hall. A few of the doors were closed and some were opened. As Carla led me toward one of the open doors she explained that a closed door meant that the room was occupied. I immediately wondered if Marsha was behind one of those closed doors having sex with some guy I had never met. Strangely the thought didn't upset me, maybe that was because of the beautiful Carla who was hanging on my arm.

Carla closed the door behind us and then turned to me. When she looked at me I noticed for the first time that she had very large dark brown eyes. She had the kind of eyes you can get lost in. As I was staring into her eyes she said, "I think my husband wants me to have sex with you. I hope that the fact that you came up here with me means that we are not going to disappoint him. It would also disappoint me."

I pulled Carla to me and kissed her then said, "I certainly wouldn't want to disappoint you."

With that Carla turn her back to me and asked me to unzip her dress. I did as she asked then I helped slip the dress off her shoulders. Carla let it drop to the floor then she stepped out of the dress. She was now standing in front of me in just her black thigh high stockings, black panties and matching black bra. When she bent down to pick up her dress I couldn't take my eyes off her nicely rounded ass.

Carla took her dress to the closet and put it on a hanger then turned toward me and asked if I liked what I saw.

I looked her over slowly and noted her high firm breasts, flat stomach rounded hips and great legs and said, "I love what I see."

Carla walked slowly to me and put her arms around my neck and pulled my mouth to hers and pushed her tongue into my mouth. The kissed lasted about thirty seconds and then Carla pulled away and moved toward the bed.

This girl really knew how to move. There was sensuality to her movements that would have made my cock hard if it wasn't already trying to burst out of my pants. Carla lowered herself onto the bed and then rolled onto her back. With her long dark hair spread out on the pillow on the right side of her head and her legs slightly spread allowing me a peek at the dark outline of her pubic mound through the sheer material of her panties, she was a vision of erotic loveliness. I was frozen in place, immobilized by her sexual power.

Carla broke the spell when she patted the bed next to her and said, "Why don't you get out of your clothes and join me?"

I tried to act cool as I got undressed but it was very difficult. My hands were shaking from the excitement, making it difficult to unbutton my shirt. I did manage to get my pants off without falling down which was an accomplishment under the circumstances.

When I got onto the bed Carla sat up and in a very soft voice she said, "Would you please remove my bra for me, I think my breasts need some air, don't you?"

I said, "They certainly do."

I quickly unhooked the bra and helped her off with it and then I took her breasts in my hands and gently explored them with my fingertips. When I took her nipple into my mouth, Carla arched her back and pushed her chest higher as if she was trying to force more of her breast into my mouth.

Carla seemed to be enjoying the treatment I was giving her breasts so I continued it for several minutes before beginning to kiss and lick my way down over her stomach to the top of her panties. As I pushed her panties down I kissed my way through a patch of thick dark hair. I could smell her sex now. That wonderful scent of a woman's natural sexual juices, mixed with the perfume she put in her pubic hair and the soap she used. The scent that makes me feel light headed and makes my desire to run my tongue over her mound uncontrollable.

Luckily I wasn't required to try and control my urges so removed her panties and dove face first into her warm, moist sex and began to lick and suck on her pussy. Carla obviously was appreciating my effort, because she quickly rewarded me with and orgasm and the wonderful juices that it released from her pussy.

After her orgasm I moved back up the bed and lay next to Carla and she began kissing me all over my face, tasting her own juices that were spread all over my lips and cheeks. Slowly she began to move down my body, kissing, biting, and sucking as she moved. When she reached my swollen cock she licked the shaft and kissed the head several times before taking it into her mouth. She pleasured my cock orally for a few minutes then stopped and looked up and me and asked, "So, what is it my husband wants from you?"

The question surprised me. I said, "What do mean?"

Carla gave my shaft another lick and said, "My husband must want something from you. That's why he wanted me to have sex with you."

I said, "I don't understand."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.