Long Road to Understanding - Cover

Long Road to Understanding

Copyright© 2003 by KK

Chapter 3: The Club Initiation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Club Initiation - George and Marsha take a vacation in Las Vegas and thus begins the adventures that will finally bring George clarity to things he never understood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Cheating   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Voyeurism  

Well, if waiting to hear from Leon about whether we were accepted or not seemed like a long time, waiting for the first meeting was worse yet. Although it seemed to be forever, the night arrived and so did Leon and Chilly to pick us up and take us to our swing club debut.

When we arrived at the hotel Leon and Chilly took us around to the rear entrance. We went in through the kitchen, which was empty, and down a dark hallway. We were led into a small room that might have been the hotel manager's office at one time. Leon told us to sit and wait and he would go check to see how much longer the meeting would last.

Chilly went with Leon leaving us by ourselves in the poorly lit room. Neither of us spoke and in the silence I was able to hear the voices in the distance but they were to far away for me to understand anything they were saying. In a few minutes I could here someone coming down the hall.

It was Chilly. When she entered the room she told us the meeting was almost over and that Leon would be coming for us in about 15 minutes.

When she said that I got very nervous but also very excited about what was about to happen, even though I had no idea what we would have to do. My heart was pounding and my palms were sweating. I could tell by the way Marsha was fidgeting that she must have felt the same way.

After what seemed like an eternity Leon came back and handed terry robes to Marsha and me. He said, "Take your clothes off and put these on and let me know when you are ready." Then he and Chilly stepped out of the room.

Marsha and I undressed in nervous silence, and then put the terry robes on. I called out to Leon and said that we were ready and he opened the door and said, "Okay, then follow me."

As we stepped into the hallway my heart was in my mouth. Marsha took my hand and nervously squeezed my fingers as she followed me down the hall. We walked through the hotel lobby and over to a set of double doors with a sign on them that read 'Meeting Room A'.

Leon opened the door and peeked in then turned to us and said, "They are ready for you, let's go inside." I turned quickly and gave Marsha a kiss then we followed Leon through the door.

The room was large with a bed in the middle of the floor. There were a couple of bright lights toward the back of the room facing the bed. With the light shinning in my eyes I could just barely see that there were people sitting at tables behind the lights and although I could not make out there faces, I could here them talking.

Leon and Chilly led us to the center of the room and had us stand with our backs to the bed and facing the shadowed audience behind lights. As we were standing there I noticed that to my right was a curtain that was suspended about four feet off the floor. The curtain was about 15 feet long and six feet high. Because of the lights in my eye I couldn't see anything under the curtain. I was still looking around to trying to get a feel for what else was in the room when Leon started to speak.

Leon said, "Good evening."

There was a unison response from the audience of "Good evening."

Leon said, "Tonight Chilly and I have the great honor of introducing our two newest members to our beloved club. Everyone, please welcome George and Marsha."

There was a brief period of applause and some whistles then Leon put his hands in the air to ask for silence. When it was quiet he said, "George and Marsha are ready to perform there initiation ceremony so Susan, as hostess for the evening I turn George and Marsha over to you to administer the rights of initiation."

Then I heard a woman's voice; I assumed was Susan, say, "Good evening George and Marsha and welcome to the club. I know that Leon explained the rules of the initiation to you but let me go over them again to make sure everything is perfectly clear. I will be telling each of you what you have to do and you both must perform as instructed. I feel certain that there is nothing in this challenge that will scare either of you off but I have to tell you this anyway. If for any reason either of you cannot complete the initiation both of you will be asked to leave. Do either of you have any questions at this time?"

My voice actually cracked, as I said "No."

Marsha's "No," seemed much stronger then mine, at least it did to me.

Susan said, "Good then, let's get started. First I want you both to turn to you left and face the wall while we get set up over here."

Marsha and I turned to the wall as instructed and I felt that the sweat must be dripping off my hands and forming a puddle on the floor. But on the other hand, my cock couldn't possibly have gotten harder. As we stood there I could here people moving around behind us but I managed to avoid the temptation to turn around.

It was only about a minute before Susan spoke again saying, "Before you turn around I am going to explain what you will be expected to do. Behind you there is a curtain hanging from the ceiling. I am sure you both saw it when you came into the room. The bottom of this curtain is approximately three and a half feet above the floor. We have positioned ten men behind the curtain. These ten men are all naked but you will only be able to see them from the waste down.

"When I tell you to begin you will walk over to the curtain. Marsha, you are to examine the ten cocks you will see in front of you and you must choose one of the men behind the curtain to have sex with you, making that choice solely on the basis of his cock. You are not to speak to the men. This is not the 'Dating Game'. Remember, you are not choosing the man you are choosing the cock. To help make your choice you can touch the cocks, stroke them or even suck on them but you must not try to peek behind the curtain or talk to the men. George, you are to stay by Marsha's side but you are not to say anything.

"Marsha, once you have chosen the cock you want you will accompany it's owner," there was some laughter from the members, "over to the bed. At that point George will remove your robe for you. Then you will climb on the bed where you will accept the chosen cock inside you and you will fuck until said cock climaxes inside you.

"George, while Marsha is being fucked you will sit on the bed and watch the proceedings. Then, once Marsha has had her pussy filled with sex cream the two of you will get into a 69 position where Marsha will suck your cock until you climax in her mouth and she will swallow your load and while she is doing this you will suck all of the cream from her pussy.

"Now, do you both understand what is expected of you?"

My head was spinning. I was going to have to watch my wife pick a sex partner solely by his cock. Then I had to sit on the bed and watch her get fucked by a stranger and to top all that off I was going to have to eat her messy pussy afterward. This was going to be difficult for me but I felt that I could handle it. The biggest challenge would be eating her cum filled pussy. I stood silently as I prepared myself for the ordeal and I heard Marsha say, "Yes, I understand."

There was a moment of silence then Susan said, "Well George, did you understand the directions I gave."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Ah... yes, I understand."

Susan said, "Okay then, you may begin."

We turned and I walked over to the curtain with Marsha. I couldn't tell how Marsha was feeling about what we were about to do, but it didn't appear to bother her as much as me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.